Cheaters Night Out 03

Story Info
Dr Trey has a Crazy desire to Hurt and Destroy Marriages.
9k words
2.88
7.2k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/08/2023
Created 06/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Buster2U
Buster2U
499 Followers

Cheaters Night Out, Chp 3

by Buster2U

WARNING / CUCK STORY / WARNING / CUCK STORY / WARNING

Writers Note: This story is written in a different style. Similar to my favorite film writer, director, actor, and producer Mr. Quentin Tarantino. This story starts near the end and then explains how they got there. If you haven't seen and loved some of his best movies "Inglorious Bastards", "Django", or "Reservoir Dogs" you probably won't care for this story either. Enjoy. Thanks, Buster2U

=======================================================

First, We recap some of our last chapter of "Cheaters Night Out" starring our main characters, Gilford and Melody

.

=======================================================

The final Scene of "Cheaters Night Out" revisited

Melody returns home to reveal to me, her naughty adventures on her Cheaters Night Out with the girls. She seemed to mainly just come home to give me, very sweetly, her promised sloppy seconds.

Then, afterward, she talked me into letting her go back to Dr. Trey's house for the night, to get more of his wonderful BBC. I finally agree and this new chapter shows what happened after I reluctantly permitted my beautiful wife to leave again and return to her new BBC lover.

================================================

In the Previous Story, "End of Cheaters Night Out"

"I love you so much, Gilford. I promise 'on our love', that I will be back by lunchtime Saturday. Oh, I've got to hurry, I can't wait for more of his wonderful black cock. I love you so much for understanding."

Melody disappears into the bathroom with her phone. Sounds like a shower and probably a douche, and then she brushes her teeth and applies fresh makeup. Then no kiss, just a wave and out the door.

The Love of my life deserts me for the rest of the weekend, and she never returns.

I call her at work Monday, but she won't answer. I make an appointment with the Lawyer. We chat about a divorce, but I just can't pull the trigger.

Days go by, then weeks, and I still have no word from the love of my life.

Then, after she has been gone almost 2 whole months, I leave her a voice mail...

"Honey, please make an appointment for me to see your girlfriend Sarah. She can completely take my balls now, as you suggested. I won't need them anymore, since I lost you."

"I certainly don't ever want anyone else to love or marry. Since I lost you, the one that I grew up with loving and trusting with all my heart. How could I ever trust or love anyone else ever again?"

"I love you and miss you so much. You are welcome back anytime you want. But since I won't be able to give you sex anymore, you will probably need to go out to pick up black men to keep you sexually satisfied."

"We have broken, the unbreakable. I foolishly truly believed your love for me was so strong that I could never lose you. I guess, I know better now. If I don't hear from you soon, I will probably just do something different anyway. But, I will NEVER be with another woman, either way."

"Wow, looks like it is about time to clean my Dan Wesson.44 magnum. Remember that I loved you, with all my heart, all my body, and all of my soul. I will love you forever Melody, you are the love of my life. Take Care, my Sweetheart, wherever you are."

=================================================

Now on to Chapter 3

"Melody, I am so glad you are finally home again Sweetheart. I love you so much. I missed you so very very much. I just wanted to die without you. I am so happy to be inside you, my beautiful wife, again. I love you more than life itself." Gilford whispers as he looks into Melody's eyes while they slowly make love together, in the Missionary position.

"Oh Gilford, I am so glad that you rescued me from my stupidity. I am so very sorry for what I did, Honey. I promise that I will never, ever, ever go on another 'Cheaters Night Out' with the girls from work or ever leave your side again." Melody promises with more sincerity than she has ever pledged before.

Gilford looks lovingly down at his beautiful wife and cringes at the sight of his wife's once beautiful breasts scared from the torture she has received as a result of falling in love with Dr. Trey. Melody's once perfect beautiful large delightful breasts were used almost like an ashtray by Dr. Trey.

"Don't worry Sweetheart, your scars will heal someday, and I will always love you regardless, anyway, scarred or not," whispers Gilford, as he continues his deep loving strokes slowly in and out of his once exceptionally beautiful wife.

"Thank you for rescuing me and letting me come back home after my awful betrayal Sweetheart. I love you so very much, and I completely learned my lesson, to never ever betray you, the true love of my life and husband, ever again." Melody promises,

"Melody, I am so sorry that it took so long to find and rescue you. You will never have to worry about Dr. Trey hurting you again. You will never see or hear from him again. I promise." Gilford whispers.

"Oh, Gilford, I will never ever leave you again, for the rest of my life. I treasure your love, more than anything else in my life. I don't want or need anyone else in my pussy ever again but you. I will carry the scars forever on my breasts and on my heart, from betraying you." cries Melody.

"Don't worry, my love. No one will ever hurt you again. I treasure you more than my life, body or soul." whispers Gilford. "Now and in the future, I will never let you out of my sight, ever again." Gilford promises sincerely.

"I will never ever worry again, the rest of my life, now that I am back in the safety of your loving arms. I love you so much, my Sweetheart, Gilford." states Melody.

"Have you seen my new Harley Davidson Motorcycle yet? Are you feeling up for a short motorcycle ride tomorrow? It should be a beautiful day, as always here in Silicon Valley. Do you think you would be up for it yet, my love?" whispers Gilford.

Gilford continues making sweet sweet love to Melody. There is no hurry, no need for heavy violent thrusting, this is the time for reaffirming love, gentleness, tenderness, Sweetness, and romantic lovemaking, together.

This devoted couple is so happy to be back together, after the most traumatic events of their lives. It seems that Dr. Trey wasn't all that he made out like he was. Back to that night she first let Dr. Trey have her then beautiful and perfect body that Gilford loved and desired his entire life.

*****************************************************

Melody made love with Gilford after her 'Cheater's Night Out' proudly bestowing upon Gilford her 'sloppy seconds' pussy, and softly and sweetly talking Gilford into letting her return to her first-ever extramarital lover, just leaving her husband's bed to make a phone call.

"Trey, my hubby just agreed to let me come back over for the night. Would you like that, if I did?" Melody purrs.

"Oh, yeah, Melody. That would be fantastic. What time do expect to return?" Dr. Trey asks.

"Well, I have to clean up for you, before I leave. I think you should probably expect me in an hour or less. I will drive my own car over so I won't need to ask you to bring me back tomorrow." whispers Melody.

"Sounds good Darlin'. I will leave the door unlocked, just walk on in, and lock it behind you. I will be waiting, naked in the bedroom for you, My Baby." Dr. Trey said.

"OK, Sweetheart. I love you and will see you soon. I am going to give myself completely to you tonight, in every way that you want." suggests Melody in a soft whisper, afraid that Gilford would overhear the betrayal of her words of love, to her new black lover.

============

Dr. Trey smiles to himself, once again, and looks forward to ruining another marriage. Dr. Trey's only goal, for the rest of his adult life, is to pay back white women, for their constant rejection, of him, in High School, the loneliest and most tragic time of his life.

It seems that Trey's High School life was very lonely and sad. His Father was only with his Mother, long enough to knock her up. His Mother got welfare, but it was barely enough to live on. So she worked two jobs, under the table as well. Resulting in her never being home to supervise her young son growing up, or to show him any love.

These young white young women thought they were too good for the young black boy in High School, they wouldn't even talk to him in public. None of them ever gave him any attention or even a smile. They made Trey feel worthless and alone.

Dr. Trey's secret desire is to pay them back, pay them all back, for the pain and loneliness that devastated and destroyed his life as a young man.

Trey feels completely justified in his hate, for white women, which is caused by the cold treatment that he received from all the white girls in his High School, years ago.

Since those forgotten and nameless young girls of the past, have grown up and moved away, Dr. Trey feels that he must be satisfied with the white married women that he can find today.

Therefore, Dr. Trey just targets for destruction, each and every white marriage that he can, as a substitute. Dr. Trey uses the natural weapon of his BBC to do this, with the assistance of Satan and modern technology.

Trey won't even admit it to himself now, but when he vowed revenge, he actually prayed to Satan to help him. He never even felt different after he attempted to sell his soul, to gain more power over women.

Trey never went to church as a child, he had no father to insist that he went to church and learn about the Cross of Jesus Christ. His mother always worked and never had any time at home with him as he grew up.

It was only pure chance that his high school graduated him at all, but it only happened due to 'affirmative action.' That was the same thing they told him at college, or was it just help from Satan, to further enable his revenge?

Whatever evil helped get Trey thru college and medical school Trey didn't care. He just wanted power over white women, to hurt them, their marriages, and their lives. However unknown by Trey, Satan not only took his soul, but took his sanity.

Dr. Trey feels, as if he is just playing a game, that he is sure to win, with all the nurses on his current floor. After he has seduced them, let them fall in love with him, referred other women, and destroyed all their marriages, he will just move on to another floor or another hospital, maybe even another town or state.

Dr. Trey is on a crazy mission of revenge. Revenge from his damaged mind. Whether he is mentally ill, or just working for the Devil, Trey is able to hide this particular illness and disguise it from everyone else so far.

These formerly loyal wives, now full sluts, brag in hushed whispers how good Trey's BBC is and how wonderful it feels. When they work to bring another woman into the fold on their "girl's night out", they were actually just following the subliminal commands, they didn't even know they heard.

Tonight is Melody's turn for destruction, the most beautiful, wife of all the hospital staff. Tonight, Dr. Trey will finally achieve the ultimate seduction and destruction of the most desirable woman he has ever seen in his entire life. The very last 'hold-out' on his current list.

Tonight, naive Melody walks willingly into the carefully constructed spider web, like a fly, to her and her marriage's destruction. Tonight, Dr. Trey expects to satisfy Melody so much that she will forever forget her loving and loyal husband.

Tonight in just a matter of a few hours alone with Melody, she will forever be Dr. Trey's sexual plaything. He spent over 10 thousand dollars on his custom-made cd's full of subliminal suggestions, hidden under some soft romantic music.

=======================================

Writers Note: Subliminal suggestion is very powerful. Hardly anyone remembers years ago when it was first discovered. It was scandalous to find subliminal suggestions were hidden in Department Store's relaxing musical recordings playing softly over the speaker systems.

Everyone was upset that this could happen. Eventually, this news was forgotten. People thought 'subliminal suggestion' had become illegal. Nope, that has never happened. There are several big companies that still record, reproduce, and sell recordings for retail stores to reduce theft and increase business.

What is a Subliminal Suggestion? It is voices hidden in the music just under the conscious level of hearing them. But your ears still hear them and your subliminal suggestion is similar to Hypnosis but much more powerful.

It is even rumored that several rock bands play sublim recordings before a concert, just to encourage young women to flash their breasts.

Most background music in most department stores today, is commonly used to reduce theft among customers and employees alike.

If you hear the soft background music in a retail store, and you feel like you are enjoying being there, that music probably just told you to feel that way.

The Conscious Mind is the actual filter that prevents you from doing things against your will. Example: Someone tells you to 'jump off a bridge', for instance. Your Conscious Mind prevents you from doing that. Knowing that it would be detrimental to your health.

Hypnosis, usually can't make you do something against your will. Unless the Therapist has evil intentions and is very skilled to cause you harm. Hypnosis, simply relaxes the Conscious Mind, in effect, opening the door for suggestions to the subconscious mind.

Hypnosis does not make you helpless, or unable to move. It just relaxes you so you don't really want to move. However, if the Therapist, says something that is highly objectional to the subject, it is possible for you to awaken very violently. This is called an abreaction.

Because the Conscious Mind was listening, didn't like what it heard. The subject can respond very agitated and pissed off, if not very violent during this abreaction.

===================================

Dr. Trey sacrificed having the Porche' of his dreams, settling on a run-of-the-mill, black Mustang, just so he could afford this super high-tech technology. It's power used for seduction and the destruction of every marriage that he can affect.

Dr. Trey is already naked, and turns on the Custom Subliminal CD's of soothing words convincing any woman that hears it, that she is totally and completely in love with him. It has never failed to work yet. Trey just smiles to himself as his plans come together once again.

Dr. Trey's High School years were so lonely, he ached for companionship. Now he lives to destroy one marriage after another. He does so using his BBC, his sexual skill, and the highest and best seduction tech that money can buy.

This high-tech seduction gear has worked successfully over 100 times, so far. A wife is commanded to orgasm over and over, more powerfully than ever before. To do everything to show their love for Dr. Trey, never to question or deny him anything.

Melody takes a quick shower, douches, brushes her teeth, gargles, replaces her makeup, and dresses in some casual clothes. She is so excited she can barely walk, as she rudely waves at her husband "Goodbye, Honey." as she walks out the door.

Gilford immediately feels the slight, by Melody's lack of a goodbye kiss and hug. Gilford then realizes the life he planned and expected with his beautiful wife has most likely ended forever. It is time to start working on other plans.

When Melody doesn't return by noon on Saturday, as she had promised, Gilford's heart is broken. He knows his marriage is over and cries almost non-stop until Monday.

Monday morning he barely crawls out of bed just to call his boss saying he had a family emergency and needed some time off. Gilford's boss immediately realized that something was terribly wrong in Gilford's world just by his voice, granting his most valuable worker, all the unpaid time off he needed.

Gilford started drinking beer until all he had was gone. Then switched to the hard stuff. He cried and cried until the tears wouldn't come anymore. He thought of their happier times together. Gilford felt so lonely and betrayed.

But Gilford couldn't think of anyone that he could truthfully reveal what had just happened. Gilford was not only feeling embarrassed, but tremendous shame. He needed someone to talk to. Someone that would understand.

Who could he share that with but the closest friend he has ever had but hasn't seen since his college days playing football, several years ago? His best friend of all time and was like a brother. But since his college days had been completely neglected.

Ring, Ring, Ring,

"Buster here." the voice on the phone answers.

"Buster, you old dog you! We are going full-on 'iron wall' defense, ready on hike!" says Gilford, imitating the old defensive call like they used to do on the High School and later College Football teams they were on together.

"GILFORD! I have missed you, Brother! How are you doing my brother from another mother? I haven't heard from you in years! What is going on?"

"Buster, I need someone to talk to. I think I lost Melody, I can't live with myself if I have. Do you have the time to chat with me, old Buddy?" I said.

"It sounds like you have been drinking, so I'll come over to your place. Give me your address, and I will be there shortly" says Buster.

************

30 minutes later Buster arrives on his Harley, his straight pipes, making a hell of a lot of noise, as he parks it on the concrete walkway, leading up to my front door. He climbs off his scooter, retrieves the case of Bud strapped by a bungee cord to his sissy bar, and walks to my door.

I hear the racket, never expecting it to be Buster. Looking out my front window, I quickly recognized Buster. I never knew he rode a big motorcycle. I guess things have changed for him.

"Come on in, Buster!" I said as I opened my front door, with a big smile. It felt like the Calvary had arrived. I didn't even know what day it was, at the moment. But I knew things were going to get better. I forgot that hopeless feeling, now I felt strength.

"Gilford, my brother, it is so good to see you!" they exchange a big bro hug, then shaking hands. Feeling the power of each other, they relax to talk.

"Gilford break us out a couple of brews, and then put the rest in the fridge." says Buster.

"You got it, Brother," I said, as I opened the case of Bud Light, and passed Buster his ice-cold, blue aluminum bottle. As I turned to put the rest in the fridge, Buster faced away from me for just a second and I saw something that I have never seen up close before.

Buster was wearing Outlaw Biker Colors, of the biggest badass biker club in town, if not the world, giving me a cold chill down my spine.

I walked back into our front room and sat in my recliner, as he sat in Melody's. "Whoa, Buster, are you part of that big super badass biker club, that I hear about, so often here in town?" I ask.

"As a matter of fact, I am. I actually joined after the club Prez. said I would have to, if I wanted his help with my problem. The same will happen if I have to use club resources and club members to solve your problem. Tell me all about it." Buster says.

I tell Buster everything, I shamed myself, by crying. Buster gave me another Bro hug to reassure me that all wasn't lost yet.

"Gilford, we will have to gather more facts, first, before we can see what must be done. If you need this Mother Fucker to disappear, it is no problem." Buster said, with a dead serious face, I knew in my heart, that he wasn't kidding.

"In fact, we can use him for a punching bag, down at the clubhouse, just for the fun of it. Then put some quick-dry cement shoes on his feet while he is still alive, and take a short boat ride and just drop him in the bay. Easy Peasy Brother. We are good at that." said Buster with a smile.

Buster2U
Buster2U
499 Followers