Cheaters Night Out 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Knock knock" Melody has a key, she could just walk in.

"Hello, Melody. I have missed you so so very much" I said as I opened the door before I broke down into total blubbering.

"Hello, Sweetheart. I love you so much as well. I am sorry that I had to leave you for so long. But I am back now, just long enough for you to prove your love for me by letting me hurt your balls. Oh, that sounds so exciting. I can hardly wait to do it." Melody exclaimed.

"Oh, My Melody. It is so good to see that you are all right, and still alive. I love you so much. Please hurt me all that your heart desires. I am no one and nothing without you. I am so empty without your love. I just want to die, but you can castrate me first, for now." I cried, walking over to put my arms around my wife.

Melody sees me coming toward her. She welcomes me and opens her arms wide. I put my arms around her and hold her so lovingly. It feels so wonderful to hold her in my arms again. I just cry all the more tears, and hold my wife tightly. I am so glad that she has returned home to me.

It feels so wonderful to hold Melody in my arms again. I can feel her hand softly at my zipper, oh that feels so good. She lowers my zipper slowly, now using both hands lowering the front of my shorts with one hand, she reaches in with the other.

Her tender loving touch that I have missed for two months, feels so sweet and so warm. I haven't been touched for the whole time she has been gone. Melody carefully and gently digs deeper into my shorts while I hold her tightly in my arms.

Melody is in no hurry and takes her time seeking the perfect way to show me all her love. She gets a perfectly firm grip on my left testicle. Oh, gosh, I forgot how wonderful it feels when she lovingly touches me.

Melody takes my left testicle, gently between her thumb and forefinger. Oh her touch is so heavenly. Then slowly and gently begins to increase the pressure on my precious left nut.

"Gilford, I am going to hurt you, so that you can prove your love for me. It is going to hurt badly, but it must be done. When I finish rupturing you, we will take you to Sarah's clinic where she will remove your damaged and worthless balls. After that I will never question your love for me again. Are you ready, Sweetheart?" purrs Melody.

I swallow hard and whisper "Yes, my love. Hurt me as much as You want. I love only you and my only desire is to prove my complete love for you. Hurt me all you want, but only, if you really love me. So that by hurting me, you are actually proving that you love me with all your heart, as well." I whisper

"Gilford, I know that you want to let me hurt you. I know that you will let me completely crush both your testicles removing any chance of you ever giving me a baby," whispered Melody with tears in her eyes..

"I have been told by Trey that I must do this to you. I can't help it, I don't want to hurt you because I still love you with all my heart. But I must follow Trey's commands. Forgive me, Gilford, this is going to hurt you so bad." Melody cries as she slowly begins to squeeze, softly but firmly, my left and larger testicle.

"Melody, you are correct Sweetheart. I will submit to your destruction of all that I have, because I love you more than life itself. I really don't care about anything if I don't have you to love for the rest of my life." I said.

"Gilford, I love you so much. Trey has been mean, he has been hurting me badly. Now he wants me to hurt you badly. I am resisting hurting you as hard as I can, Honey. Please stop me before I hurt you too much. I can't control myself."

Melody's tender loving touch begins to hurt my left nut, more and more. I love her so much, I want to let her destroy me and my manhood.

When she left me, I had no reason to live. But now, just as she started to begin the actual crushing of my left nut, I stepped back, then gently pulled her sweet tender hand off of my nuts sack.

"Sweetheart, I know you still love me. I still trust you. Please sit down and tell me what has Trey done to you." I gently ask.

"Gilford, I don't know why, but Trey always plays this music all the time. This soft romantic music. But I feel sure, that it is evil in some way. Every time I hear it I want to show my love, devotion, and tenderness to Trey." confesses Melody.

"When I do, he burns my beasts with cigarettes, while we make love. It hurts Gilford. It hurts badly. Why does he do that to me? I remember when you and I used to make love, you would never hurt me. You were always so loving and tender."

"That is the way, that I prefer to experience making love, by really making love. Not waiting for another burning pain in my poor scared-up breasts." cried Melody.

"He won't ever burn you again, my love. Now that you are home with me. Now you are safe, forever, in my arms. I love you with all my being, all my soul, all my body, and all my heart, is yours and only yours forever." I whispered to the love of my life, my Melody.

ring, ring, ring.

"Hello, Gilford here." I answered my phone.

"Gilford, this is Buster. We are at our friend's home and saw Melody leave. We sure surprised her boyfriend with the big news and plans for his big party, just for him, as the Guest of Honor, tonight!" explains Buster

"Great News, I can't think of a more deserving man!" I said.

"I heard Melody got to your place, how is she doing? I expect you have things well in hand now. Right?" Buster said.

"Yes, things seem to be improving. It seems that Melody has been brainwashed somehow. She suspects that it was with her boyfriend's music system. So I will have to find a good shrink to help her. So I will be busy taking care of her awhile." I said.

"Yes, that is pretty much what I expected Brother. Don't worry about a thing. You have plenty of time before you have to report for duty. Also, I will give you a few days before I bring Megan over. I expect she might be a big help to get Melody's head back on straight." Buster explained.

"Meanwhile, we are going to throw a big party tonight, Believe me, this will be a party, he never will forget. We're going to have all kinds of party games, drinking, dancing, and even boat rides," explains Buster.

"I have a feeling that his favorite game will be our favorite." says Buster

"What is that, Buster?" I ask.

"It is an old authentic Mexican game. You may have heard of it before. We play it all the time, most especially, when we have special guests, like this guy." Buster explained.

"The game is called Pinata. We have a special hoist out in the middle of the clubhouse, above the stage. We have a special rule, 'NO BLOOD', especially from our guests, or you either have to lick it up or have your old lady pull a train. Either way is fine with us!" laughs Buster.

"After that, our special guest is going to get some custom-made boots. They will be good ones too, they always last a lifetime, so far. We never get any complaints from the guys who get them, satisfied customers every time. What a night, huh! Full of fun stuff.

Then finally, a romantic boat ride out into the wonderful San Francisco Bay, to enjoy more rounds of drinks in the romantic moonlight. This will be a night to remember. Too bad you are busy tonight, my friend.

"Yes, I am afraid I must stay home tonight. I am sure we will have other parties in the future, tho. Don't you think?" I said.

"Oh, that goes without saying. It's a Bikers life for me!" said Buster.

"Thanks for the 'heads up' We will see you and Megan in a few days. Take Care, Brother." I said.

The End.

=================================================

Writer's last words...aka Epilogue

I hope you enjoyed this little story. No one got hurt. Melody came home. Dr. Trey had a party. Melody didn't castrate Gilford. Gilford got recommended a great shrink for Melody by one of the Club Members in good standing. The shrink was expensive but Melody got all her marbles back where they should go.

Oh, don't worry about how Buster was explaining what would happen to Dr. Trey, on his cell. Any outlaw biker, in my stories, would have enough common sense, never to admit any wrongdoing or crime on a phone. I just left it this way, to explain what was most likely going to happen that very night, to good old Dr. Trey.

Melody's scared breasts healed up with the proper medical treatments, even a little plastic surgery was involved to make them absolutely perfect again.

As far as Melody's work, she had already quit General Hospital but was quickly snagged up by Good Samaritan Hospital when she applied, getting better hours and more money. Melody didn't want any memories or questions about her relationship with Dr. Trey.

Melody and Megan now dance together naked at all the Club House parties and orgies. They are so happy to be friends again, they even go down to the Brass Rail in Sunnyvale, to dance topless for the amateur night on Wednesdays, once or twice a month.

But they are always guarded by at least a dozen armed club members besides their very lethal husbands. Because of Gilford's close relationship with Buster, Gilford didn't have to spend a full year in jail to be certified as a full member.

Coming Soon, is "Cheaters Night Out, #4 about life after Dr Trey.