Cheaters Pt. 02

Story Info
She's way better than my cheating wife.
4k words
4.36
7.8k
17

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/20/2024
Created 03/06/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4

I awaken in the same position; her hand is squeezing my dick. I kiss her neck, nibble her ear. She turns and our mouths lock, our tongues explore. Her hand feels so good tugging my dick. I cup her breast, she moans approval, I use my fingers to assess the size and texture of her tremendous tits. I lick her neck and suck an earlobe, I whisper in her ear,

"Let me seduce you, put that hand on my back, and let me arouse you like you deserve." I kiss her neck and tug on her earlobe, rubbing it between my thumb and forefinger. I tug her bottom lip between my teeth, then insert my tongue into her mouth. One hand is caressing the underside of her breast. Her nipples are pointy and firm, I gently nudge her onto her back. My hand stays on her breast, I kiss and nibble her neck my other hand traces circles on her belly, I suck a nipple, and begin little sucking kisses all over her soft her breasts, as my fingers makes tiny circles on her inner thighs. Goosebumps appear on her arms as a barely audible moan escapes her.

I use my nails to graze her inner thighs, her legs open wider, her hips arch. I open mouth kiss her; as I reposition myself, sitting between her legs. I place her legs over mine. I place both hands on her boobs, squeezing and caressing, rolling the hard nipples, I play with them a full 5 minutes, before I bring both hands down her midsection to her thighs, gently massaging from her knees to her crotch, light tickling type of touch. I move back to her tits, rubbing my palms across the nipples, gently pinching them. I brush her lips with my finger, then lightly, indirectly wander down to her nipple. I meander both hands lower to her pubic mound, and push her labia together between my thumbs, she pushes up to me. Her inner lips are large, dark, and peeking temptingly beyond the outer, puffy mounds. Her scent is strong, provoking. She is sopping wet.

"Tess, your aroma is intoxicating, enthralling; I anticipate tasting your flavor.

"Do you like oral?"

"Ooohhh, hell yesss." She moans.

I run the back of my forefinger up her slick pussy lips, from bottom to top, lift and repeat, only touching the edge of the dark, soft, flesh on the upstroke. Her lips glistening with wetness, my left hand has been lightly playing with her nipples. With both thumbs I open her slit. I wiggle both my fore fingers over the slick surface of her soft smooth inner lips. Several sliding strokes, I pet the inner smooth surface with my forefingers. I grasp the loose flaps alternating between rubbing and tugging them between thumb and forefinger. Her vagina has opened, her muscles are quivering. I lightly put my forefinger into the bottom of her slit, up to the first knuckle, as my left thumb pushes on the excited clitoris. I gingerly run my thumb over it, she quivers, I put the hard nub between my thumb and forefinger, to squeeze, and roll it, then tug it lightly, trying to pick it up. I'm gently rubbing the bottom and lower wall edges of her pussy. She is moaning steadily, eyes closed, writhing. I move from sitting, to laying between her legs, my hands over her soft boobs, her hands cover mine. I gently blow on her pussy, wiggle my nose into her slit.

"Damn, you smell terrific."

My tongue flicking her perineum.

I extend my tongue as far as I can into her, lifting my face upward, tongue searching inside her hot wet, pussy.

Her fingers grasp my hair tugging me to her crotch.

I flick her clit with my tongue.

"Ohhh, my gaaawd Cory, I'mmm cummminng, right theeerrrre ooohh YEEESSSSS!, FFUUUCK YESSSSS!"

After she settles from the intense quivers, I insert my first 2 fingers fully into her cunt and start a very slow, gentle rhythm as my thumb rubs her sensitive clitoris. Her hips undulate in rhythm with me. She has a deep guttural moan, her hips heaving upward, my mouth sucks on her soft labia lips. She quivers, my tongue licking her inner lips, one then the other. I suck on one lip then the other. Occasionally licking, flicking, or sucking her clit. I change my actions to keep her on the verge of climaxing, slowing several times, when she's ready to climax. Because she's riding the crest, I decide to give her another oral orgasm, then continue to a multiple with my fingers. I suck on her clit harder now, as I pinch her nipples, and tug on them under a minute, and she is groaning.

"My God yourrrrrrrr Awwwwesommmmmme."

Her hips arch mashing her vulva into my face. Her body tenses as the orgasm overpowers her, convulsing, shaking from its intensity. My fingers curl up to locate and rub her g-spot, I thrust rapidly, keeping her groaning, spasming, her moans, groans, grunting, combine to form a crooning timbre.

"OOHHH MYYYY GGAAAAWDDD, AAAANNNOOTHER!"

I maintain a furious assault on her cunt, my mouth continues to tug her clit. She's verbally proclaiming several intense orgasms before falling limp. Shivering, quivering, shaking involuntarily, with gasps and murmurs. As I withdraw my fingers she yelps.

"OOHHH FUUUUCK, AAAARRRGGHH!" She rolls onto her stomach, then her side pounding the pillow, another loud gasp.

"Geezus Cory, I've never experienced such powerful orgasms."

Chapter 5

I crawl up alongside Tess, wrap my arms around her, holding her tightly, lovingly. I ever so lightly kiss her neck, nibbling, her mouth attaches to mine, feverishly animalistic, lustful. Then calmer, intimate, slower, steamier, passionately our tongues stroking and caressing instead of dueling. She caresses my cheek; her eyes glazed; she stares into mine.

"Oh my God Cory, words can't describe what you just did to me. Words like incredible or fantastic, seem trivial, so mundane to use; WOW." Her thumb rubs my cheek as she whispers,

"That was fucking awesome." She gives me a quick peck on the lips.

"My mind's racing, trying to come up with a possible scenario for repayment, everything seems futile in comparison; I'm nowhere near as adept at lovemaking as you."

"Tess, I don't expect or desire anything in return. I'm not done; we haven't fucked yet, this was foreplay; I only did what I feel you deserve, you're an exceptionally sexy woman, gorgeous, vivacious, kind, considerate, loving friend." I kiss her cheek.

"I've noticed you haven't been happy for some time. I wanted to do this for a couple years now, and I hope we repeat it often."

"Oh, be still my racing heart." Tess gulps.

"If I knew sex would be this great with you, I would have been a seductive temptress the day we met." She tugs my dick;

"Sally must be insane, to cheat on you." Tess French kisses me.

"Ed doesn't do foreplay, never did oral." She squeezes my dick.

"Your bigger too." She kisses me passionately.

"I've never sucked a cock; will you teach me?"

"I've never either." I chuckle.

She does a cute snort like laugh. She squeezes my dick, and begins slowly stroking, twisting with both hands. I lay my head back as I feel the sensations tingle in my balls, her slender fingers gripping with a wiggling pressure, milking my shaft.

"You'll need lubrication before tugging too hard,"

She moves down and licks the bottom side and crown edge.

Her right-hand spreads saliva over my throbbing cock. Both hands wrap around my stiff, shiny, slick dick.

Her tongue lightly tickles the ridge on the bottom of my crown, then tries entering the hole. She circles her thumb and fore finger around the base, her tongue licks the entire length of the underside. My cock head is licked like an ice cream cone.

"For no experience you're doing a helluva job." Her tongue teases the ridge of my crown, then I'm sucked into a warm wet mouth. A sucking sensation mixed with a flicking tongue, very erotic, and effective.

"Sally never was this good, she didn't care for it, she was eager to get fucked, you're doing great."

I'm experiencing a new sensational feeling. I am rock hard; she's attempting to deep throat me. She gags but continues, my senses elevated; I feel my balls tightening. I try fighting off an eruption.

"I can't hold off." I grab her head.

"Oh, Tesssss,"

Tess sucks me dry and swallows it all.

"MMMmmm, that tastes so good."

I'm still hard, she moves up, smiling like a Cheshire cat.

"Whew, you sure you're a rookie, you're a damn good natural."

"Mmmm hmmm I enjoyed that."

I move over holding my body above her, my legs between hers. I wriggle my hips, my cock touches her vagina, she shudders. Her hips raise to greet me, I push ever so slowly into her. I hold still, not moving, as I lower onto her, her hands and legs wrap around me, her nails gently raking my back. She sucks my tongue.

"Gawd, you feel so good. I always had a strong desire to have sex with you Tess." Her touch is so tender, my lust changes; I have a stirring of intense emotions. Transferring from sex to intimate lovemaking; a fiery passion to merge in an erotic consummation of love.

Is this tantric sex. I've never felt such loving intimacy.

I question if I ever truly loved Sally.

My weight on my elbows and knees, I start a slow, long, deep, stroke, she starts quivering, with our mouths locked, my fingers squeeze each tit, roll her nipples, or lightly pinching, twisting and pulling. I speed up, every 8 or 10 strokes, I slow right down, almost withdrawing, then push in hard. 8 or 10 rapid thrusts, then repeat, she starts moaning, gasping, her eyes close, head rolling from side to side, fists clenching the sheets. As multiples wash over her. I continue my steady pace for many minutes. I speed up, thrusting as fast as I can. Pinching her nipples harder, I thumb her clit. We climax together, I ejaculate a huge load, releasing sperm with each hard, deep thrust.

"Ooooo ooooooohhhhh fuuuuuuuuuuuck Coooooooooorryyyyyyyyyyy" she screams. Her legs shaking. My toes curl up.

I fall to her side rolling her with me staying inside her. We hold each other tight for several minutes, savoring the emotional bliss. I roll to my back and sigh deeply, loudly. We roll back together, on our sides; wrap our arms around each other, I look into her eyes, she pulls my face to her and sucks my mouth.

"My god, you're good."

"Truly the best fuck of my life, wow."

"Exactly what I was about to say."

Chapter 6

"I'll need about 20 to 30 minutes before I'm ready again" I kiss her neck, and cheek.

"Oh my god, are you serious," she sighs.

"I've only ever had 1 and done, whether I cum or not." She rolls onto her back.

"Damn I enjoyed all that. I've had more orgasms this morning than the last 6 months, maybe longer. And you say you're capable of more?"

"Geezus, I'm curious, what is your endurance, stamina, recovery time?"

"My best is 3 hours; my recovery takes about 1/2 hour. Then I can go another hour. After that I'm not fully hard, still firm enough to satisfy."

"Really, Ed never gave me more than 20 minutes and rarely more than once a day. When we first met, I occasionally got one in the morning and one at night. Most of my orgasms were from masturbating. This was my first ever multiple." She cooed and turned to me.

We held each other, kissing, she started crying; I just hold her letting her emotions take over.

"This is a happy cry, Cory; would you consider us becoming a couple?" She holds my face in her hands.

"I'd like that, I really would." I kiss her tenderly.

"This intimate sexual encounter was exceptional, I have emotions, I've never felt before, you're sensuous, so loving. I can't describe how wonderful I feel right now with you."

"Oh my god, Cory, I am trembling inside." She rolls onto her back,

"I feel a connection as well; Jeezus, I think I LOVE you Cory," She kisses me, I want us to be ourselves, to behave as normal as I can around you, I need to find out how real these feelings are."

"Tess, I think we would be good together, let's go have brunch."

"Ok, I like, most foods, you?"

"Yup, I have a restaurant I prefer, we can stop by your place and change if you like."

"Nope, I'm gonna buy a new dress at the mall, and I want you to help me pick out some lingerie." She hops out of bed and goes pee. Uninhibited, I like that.

After waffles and coffee, we go to the mall. We walk holding hands.

"7 Dress shops, try on 3 or 4 at each, comparing them all, deciding on one from the second store, retrying it. Maybe that one from the other store, 3 hours later, you buy a dress. Am I right?" Kissing her neck, as we stop.

"No smarty pants, I am more of a hunter; I browse, if I like one, I remember it. I move on, after 4 or 5 stores, if I haven't found an outstanding one; I decide on the best I've seen. I return, find my size, try it on and buy. An hour maybe less if I find a nice one early on."

"There's an arcade, or a coffee shop, go wait, but if I find a dress in the first store, you won't get to see me try on lingerie" She kisses me and rubs my dick in the middle of the mall; enjoyable, though a little embarrassing.

Sure enough, first store she finds a bright yellow flowery sun dress. She wears it, and passes me the bag with her former dress in. As we walk to the lingerie shop, I realize she's no longer wearing a bra. I feel a tingle as I sneak a peek down her dress.

"Really you perv, here" she pulls her dress away letting me have a full view of her tit. She skips ahead a few steps and pulls her dress up quickly,

"And" flashing me her bare ass.

"Those are in the bag as well." Jeez, I enjoy her sexual teasing. We arrive at the 'intimate apparel.' Tess goes to the counter.

"We'd like a private showing, please."

"Of course, this way" An older woman, likely the owner opens a curtain to the back.

"I'll have Aleta, and Lois, bring some items" Tess pulls me into a side room.

"You've done this before?" I quiz.

"Never with anyone, always alone; sit here."

I sit on a padded bench attached to one wall, there is also one on the opposite wall and a stuffed chair in the corner, the end wall is mirrored.

2 girls, enter with several colors and styles of undergarments, placing them on a rack. The black haired shorter, well-endowed girl speaks.

"Hi Tess, you look great, you've never brought anyone before."

"Lois this is Cory" She turns to the brunette.

"Cory, I remember you from high school."

"Thanks Aleta, we'll be fine" Aleta leaves. Tess locks the door with a deadbolt and pulls her dress off tossing it to me.

"Damn woman, you look hot today" Lois hands Tess a corset, helping her put it on.

"Well?" she turns slowly,

"This excite you?" She struts to me, turns, bends over showing the crotchless apparel, she twerks, mere inches from my face.

"Tess, you're stunning; anything you wear, will make me want to ravish you. Everything about you excites me." I reply.

"Wow, I think he means it," Lois winks at me.

"Well Tess, it excites me." Lois kisses the back of her neck, her hand around her waist.

"Everything excites you, you're easy Cory." Tess teasingly remarks as she removes the corset.

"Yes, Tess, everything."

Tess pulls Lois's face to her; one hand on each cheek; they open mouth kiss as Lois squeezes Tess's bulging naked tit. Tess puts her hand under Lois's blouse, and they stand, kissing, caressing.

Tess lifts Lois's blouse over her head, exposing a set of large tantalizing breasts, at least 38's, firm, round, dark oversize areoles, with 1/2 inch protruding nipples. Tess licks each one as Lois unzips and drops her skirt. "Everything Cory" She peers at me as her fingers move to Lois's pussy.

"Does this excite you, or scare you?" Tess stands behind Lois turns her to face me and bounces the large tits with her hands under them alternatingly, flopping them up and down.

"Cory, I've had more orgasms in this room than with Ed. Lois is my favorite." Tess moves her hands lower.

"Alluring isn't she" Tess's hands arrive at Lois's shaved pussy; Lois widens her legs. Tess splays open Lois's cunt with her fingers on either side. Lois sighs loudly, as Tess pushes a middle finger into Lois; leaning her head back to Tess, they lock faces again, Tess continues fingering Lois.

"Lois loves cock as much as I do Cory, but she hasn't found a good one yet. Would you want to do her?" Tess is still fingering her, and one hand is twisting her large nipples.

"You can watch, or you can do either of us, but we love eating each other." They lay on the floor in a 69. I'm spellbound, I've never seen 2 gals together. It's exciting.

Chapter 7

Sitting on the bench watching them in a 69, I evaluate the last couple days, this new situation.

Obviously, Tess enjoys sex with Lois; she'll continue this lesbian relationship.

'Do I want to walk away from Tess, NO.'

'Do I want to deprive her this gratification, NO.'

I admit I am aroused, intrigued, amused, she's being totally open and honest; I'm even more attracted to her, an erotic woman, and she wants me to participate in her sexual indulgences.

I watch for several minutes, listening to their lewd, licentious, lesbian slurping sounds as they enjoy eating each other. I remove my clothes; move behind Tess and manipulate my phallus, rubbing my manhood on Tess's slit, lubing my tip. Lois is climaxing and Tess rolls Lois over, her fingers parting Lois's buns, presenting me a dark brown wrinkled target. I prepare to pierce her cunt; she pushes back, inhaling most of my stiff prick, another push, and I am fully engulfed inside her soft, hot, cunt. She gasps, and we start a rhythmic tempo. Tess pushes Lois up to a kneeling position, as she moves out from under. Tess puts my hands on Lois's hefty boobs. As I firmly squish them, she quivers and I feel a familiar, muscle contraction, revealing her orgasm. I pull her back, so I am laying on the floor, with her on top of me; my fingers teasing her clit, she thrusts wildly cowgirl style.

After several minutes, Lois rises, takes a hold of my cock, and lowers her ass onto me until my cockhead is past her sphincter muscle, she rotates her hips several times; then drops, impaling herself on my shaft. Her hot, tight, anal canal muscles milking me.

Tess and Lois have locked faces, Tess's fingers are pampering Lois's twat. I fondle her oversize melons.

Lois bounces rapidly, falls forward, murmuring inaudibly. She is motionless, for about a minute.

Tess and I passionately open mouth kiss.

"Thank-you; I was so anxious about sharing my affection for Lois." Tess has tears forming.

"I didn't know how to tell you; yet I need to be totally honest with you; I have been cheating on Ed with her."

"If you want me to go to Mom's I understand." Tess has tears flowing.

"It's all right, you're highly emotional; let's go home, and cuddle, I'll buy 2 outfits, grab anything, I'll likely rip them off you anyway." I pull up my jeans.

"We'll return another day."

"Lois we're leaving," Tess dons her dress.

"Lois, you are very sexy, and desirable, I understand Tess's attraction to you; I enjoyed this raunchy romp." I kiss her fully on the lips, not with tongue, and whisper, "I'd like more." I squeeze her huge tit.

Tess sat close to me as we drove.

"I needed to be completely open and honest Cory," she is still crying.

"I needed Lois, Ed didn't satisfy me, I know you'll satisfy me, I can stop my trysts with Lois."

"Tess, chill, I totally enjoyed that; I understand your needs and we'll discuss it moving forward Tess, in due time, don't make a rash decision." I put my arm around her.

"Thank you for being so vulnerable, open and honest, I'm even more enamored by you." She snuggles resting her head on my shoulder her hand on my thigh.

"After some cuddle time, can we get some items from my house, and pick up Diane. I adore my time with you, but I want my daughter also." She lifts her head looking at me.

"Are you ok with that, or should I get Diane and take her to my house?"

"Tess, I said I want to give us a try; I meant it, you're a sexy woman, honest, open; I am really enthralled by you, I mean it, I am loving the real you." I pull to the curb and neck with her for several minutes, like high school kids at a drive-in movie.

12