Cheaters Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we get to my house we go directly to bed.

We are cuddling after an intimate satisfying missionary copulation where we came simultaneously.

"What's Lois's story?" I ask.

"We went to school together, we weren't friends then, different groups, she was a cheerleader, that's why she knows you, I was an athlete. She started at the lingerie store part-time in high school. About 6 months ago I went into the store hoping I could spark some interest in our marriage with some sexy lingerie. I recognized Lois from school; I spilled my story; told her I needed sexual gratification. She concurred and confessed also being an extremely horny woman. She shared fantasizing about me in high school when she was eating other athletes and cheerleaders. I confessed I'd never been or thought about being with another girl. She described how good it is, and I admitted I was curious, she seduced me that afternoon. It was very thrilling to feel a girl's wet lips, the scent and taste was erotic, I mirrored her actions. I sucked her cunt lips into my mouth and nibbled very gently on her clit. I had my strongest orgasm ever."

She kissed me.

"Until yesterday, you raised the bar immensely."

She laid back, arms and legs splayed wide.

"I went to her apartment or work 2 or 3 times a month. She is still single, lives alone." Tess, turns pulls me to spoon her, pulling my arms around her.

"We tried a couple threesomes with Aleta at work, but she's not really into it." Tess was getting aroused telling me about her liaisons.

"I'm ok having threesomes with her; I've never fucked big tits. I can imagine the feeling; my cock gliding between them as you alternately kiss her mouth and my cockhead, until I spurt all over both your faces and those huge tits." Tess twists her fingers find me hard.

"Mmmm, I would then lick and clean her; I will set it up, I know she will love it as much as you." She rolls over kissing me, massaging my dick.

"Sexy Tess, as much as I crave your eagerness, and I do want to fuck you nonstop, let's get Diane; and bring her home."

"Bring her home, here home?" Tess quizzes. Tears welling up.

"Yes."

"Bring her home, here home?" Tess begins crying.

"Yes Tess, here home, the three of us." I get smothered in kisses.

"Oh, Cory that makes my so happy, you accept me as I am."

12