Cheaters Pt. 08

Story Info
The grand finale.
3.8k words
3.48
1.7k
2

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/20/2024
Created 03/06/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 20

Saturday, I awaken to Lois moaning, Terry is poking her from behind, I consider assisting him with those massive mounds of hers so close to my face.

{Hmmm, I'm still satisfied from the previous evenings tremendous DP.}

I carefully slide down out of bed and make my way to the bathroom. As I return past the bed to go start coffee, Cory has joined them, and Lois is the filling between their menage a trois sandwich.

I have bacon and waffles ready when they enter the kitchen, Cory embraces me, we share a passionate kiss.

I pour everyone coffee as they fill their plates.

After a quick breakfast we drive to my house and set up for the sale.

Sale is going well, lots of small household items sold.

I assist a woman with a bunch of items to her SUV, I notice an exquisite 40ish woman exit a Porsche and strut towards me. Black leather mini skirt, black fish net stockings, a black leather vest laced up front, any looser and the remainder of her 40" bust would be exposed, the edge of her dark areole edge already peeking. She was extremely dark tanned, long flowing wavy blonde hair, spike heels, her stride was purposeful, most eyes were on her as she looked like a movie star. Removing her designer sunglasses, positioning them delicately on the top of her head sliding the arms back into her hair. Showing striking, greyish green eyes. Flicking her thick mane of hair behind her shoulder, she seemed apathetic to any items on display; my eyes studiously, surveying her voluptuous body, my mind fantasizing, removing her clothes to play with this stunning, gorgeous, beauty, she stopped barely inches in front of me.

"Looking for something in particular?" I stammered.

"Why yes, as I was driving past, on my way to my girlfriends for our 'Saturday hubby's gone golfing hookup,' my eyes spotted something of interest." She planted her weight on her right leg, bent her left leg, right hand on her hip she leaned closer. Barely louder than a whisper.

"You, my dear, I want you."

Her fingers cradle my chin.

"I'm rich and raunchy, my aphrodisiac is sexy women; I pursue what I want, you're alluring, you excite me."

She put her hand to the nape of my neck, her finger and thumb rub my earlobe, she kisses my cheek, and hands me a card,

"Call me if you're interested." Her expensive perfume aroma fills my nostrils, adding to her sexy aura. Replacing her sunglasses, smiles, turns, and does a model's runway strut back to her car. My eyes riveted to her splendid ass swaying as it departs.

"What was that about?" Cory asks.

I read the card:

'Bianca Timmons'

Carnal Cougar

Friendly Frolicking Feline Fun

(717) 238-2563

"She wants me to call her, she said I excite her." I pass him the card and move to help shoppers.

"Well, she's damn exciting, please include me when you call her."

A young teenage, geek looking, couple arrive with Lois, "This is Graham and Maureen they're asking about buying the house."

"Ok, where's Terry?" I query.

"In the house someone asked about furniture." I gaze at the youngsters, he's skinny, frail, curly, messy brown hair; she's a bit taller, lean, lithe, long, thin, straight brown hair, rather plain, no make-up, both wearing jeans and button up shirts.

"Ok folks, how can I help you?"

"We're getting married next month and are interested in the house; Lois mentioned this will soon be listed. His dad is buying us one for a wedding present, we've been shopping, and this is the first one we found we both like."

"Would you permit us to view it and ask some questions."

"Of course, c'mon." We enter the house, passing through the living room to the kitchen.

"Pardon me for asking, but how old are you, you seem so young to be getting married."

"21, I work for dad's investment firm, Mo is a lab tech at the hospital." Graham announces proudly.

"Why are you selling?" Maureen asks.

"I've recently divorced and moved in with Cory."

Checking out the kitchen Graham asks,

"Would appliances and furniture come included?"

"Everything is for sale, I'm not sure what will be left after today."

We make our way into the hall to the first bedroom.

I push open the door, Maureen steps in, Graham gasps. "Ooops," I exclaim, Terry is laying on the bed a middle-aged woman has lifted her dress and is riding, bouncing on Terry, while sucking on an overweight fellow's dick, who I presume is her husband. Seemingly undisturbed by our voyeurism, we move to the next room.

"I don't know that couple, although I expect they will be soon coming in my house, they aren't part of the package." I chuckle.

"Well, I suspect they're interested in the bed, and trying it out for sturdiness." Maureen giggles.

"I've never seen anyone fornicate; I admit, I felt a familiar twinge; I'd consider returning to watch them."

"Yes indeed, I agree sweety, I'm aroused from seeing that." He kisses her.

"Well then, I'll leave you to look through the house at your leisure." I look directly into Maureen eyes,

"Terry's the fellow she's riding, he and Lois spent the night with Cory and I." Squeezing her arm.

"We enjoy multiple sex partners." Maureen sighs as my fingers brush across her tiny breast.

"Let me know if you're interested in any 'sextra' marital playing, or more about the house."

From the living room I look back, they open the bedroom door, Graham's hand playing with Maureen's bum, and by the movement of her arm, I assume her hand is rubbing his cock. There is a burst of female groans as I depart.

Chapter 21

I am assisting the steady pace of browsers, and the household items are slowly departing.

"Teresa." I turn to see Maureen and Graham.

"I called dad he'll be here soon."

"We're shy, nervous about asking, but curious," Maureen continued.

"We very excited by watching that sexual activity. We discussed it and we're interested in possibly participating in your offer of some sexual play. Can we start by watching, then decide?"

"Watching them got you horny?"

"Very much." Maureen nods.

"I could've joined them, but Graham, was apprehensive."

"I bet your cunt's wet, you want sex right now, don't you?"

"Yes." She replied, nodding.

"And you? Cock hard" Wanting to fuck your wife?"

"Yes."

"All right, I'll arrange something for you, are you available this evening. Supper at our house?"

Maureen nods, looking at Graham for conformation.

"Yes," he smiles broadly putting his arm around Maureen's waist.

"Here's dad now." Graham points to the street, a chubby gent in a tailored suit exits a red BMW.

"Dad this is Teresa, Teresa my dad, Maurice." He shakes my hand delicately.

"Nice to meet you, you guys' chat, I'll go in to make sure the house is presentable," I wink at Maureen.

"Sold all the bedroom furniture, here's $300." Terry passes me cash, as I enter.

"Cool, I've got someone interested in the house, I was concerned you might not be finished." I touch his junk. I nod and smile as the couple pass me.

Dad and the kids enter the living room.

"Right to the point, no use going any further if it's overpriced, what are you asking?" Maurice very businesslike.

"Listing it Tuesday for 212."

He nods, showing no emotion.

I let them roam at their pace. 45 minutes later they find me in the driveway.

"175 all cash." Maurice offers.

"They expressed interest in furnishings, the master bedroom stuff is sold, but the rest is available, furniture, appliances, BBQ, pool, everything;" I pause calculating. "Even 200."

Maurice looks at the kids, they nod smiling broadly.

"Ok, 'EVERYTHING,' that means move everything from the driveway into the garage, I'll transfer 30 grand right away. We'll do banking and lawyers Monday morning." He extends his hand; I shake it vigorously.

"Well let's get your stuff into the garage." I walk out the door, hold my hands high in the air.

"Sales over, everything is sold." I go to Cory, as several people grumble before departing.

"They're buying it all, house, everything. You guys move all this into the garage, I've got some banking to do." I open my phone Maurice transfers 30 grand; we exchange phone numbers.

"If you're still interested in some voyeurism, follow us home." I hug them both together.

On route I explain to Cory us catching Terry and the older couple during our house tour. The kid's excitement, and my invitation to them for supper and some sexual activity this evening. Cory seems pleased, he squeezes my thigh.

"Do you have a seduction plan?"

"No, I don't think a plan is necessary; they're horny as fuck already. If we start any sort of sexual activity, they'll join." I rub his neck.

"You ok with me being promiscuously aggressive?"

"Tess, you be you, I love you, I'm not going to control or confine your desires, or activities, hopefully I'll be asked to participate." He pinches my nipple gently and winks. "Now speaking of controlling me; controls and restraints in the bedroom as foreplay, different matter, I'm all over that control." We both chuckle as we pull into the driveway.

Graham and Maureen, park close and Terry and Lois follow.

"Cory, take them in and decide on what take out to order."

I turn to Lois and Terry.

"If you've got plans, I'm ok as there's a swingers party tonight." Terry says.

"I was going to invite the 3 of you to join me.

"They watched you with the couple in the bedroom, and got extremely aroused, expressed curiosity; being shy, they may only watch and decide not to participate."

"Well, I'll stay for supper and see how it goes."

We enter; they're on the sofa with Cory.

"Everyone ok with Greek?"

Cory places the order; Lois and Maureen follow me to the kitchen to assist with plates, utensils, wine etc.

"Take beers to the guys please Lois." I put my hands on Maureen's cheeks and kiss her on the lips.

"You turn me on, I find your body stunning and I'm sure you're ready." I kiss her neck, my fingers move under her bouse, she's not wearing a bra, I massage her tit, her tiny nipples harden instantly.

"You ever been with another girl? You like me touching you like this?" I nibble her neck, licking up, kissing her, toying with her tongue seductively.

"Mmm hmm," She sighs.

"Call me Mo," She kisses me back, passionately her hand covers mine.

"Graham agreed to let me participate on the ride here."

"Wonderful; do you have any experience eating pussy."

"No." she responds, I let go of her. I can see the lust in her eyes, she appears distraught I stopped.

I hand her the plates.

"You prefer wine or beer, Mo?" I get a handful of utensils, Lois returns. I pass her the silverware and a wine bottle, I get glasses.

"I prefer wine thanks." I pat her bum as we head to the living room. Graham is in one chair, Terry in the other, I sit so Mo is between Cory and I. Lois sits cross legged on the floor after pouring wine.

"Terry, who initiated that bedroom trio escapade?"

"She was bent over bouncing the bed with her hands, I was checking out her legs and nearly exposed ass.

She asked, 'Do you think it will withstand my robust sex performances?'

She turned to look at me I knew that look and what she was suggesting, so I lifted her dress, grabbed her waist, and said 'let's find out.'

I put my fingers under her bottom, bare assed, wet and accepted my finger effortlessly. I undid my jeans and began ramming her." Terry took a swig before continuing.

"She spun around, 'that's not good enough;' she pushed me onto the bed. 'Lay down,' she climbed on and put my junk in her trunk; hubby knelt beside us, she got off twice, before getting jism from both of us. She had cream oozing from her both sets of lips and announced 'SOLD.'

"Graham, watching that threesome really turned you on today, didn't it?" I gazed at him.

"Yes, very much."

"Would you prefer watching a lesbian 69, or Mo getting stuffed with cock?"

"Oh, I guess both."

Chapter 22

I remove my top, holding my wine glass under my boob, I dip my finger in my wine and wet my nipple, teasing it so it becomes erect.

"Mo, would you like a Merlot marinated mammary appetizer?" Both youngsters are deer in the headlights wide eyed. Mo cups the underside of my boob, her tongue tenderly licks the wine from my nipple,

"Mmmm, very nice," I say, my fingers comb through her long locks. I quietly whisper.

"You're turning on your husband; stare at him and seductively suck my tits, I'll bare your lovely breasts." I doubt her tits grew since grade eight, barely more than training bra size, yet I was intrigued with them. My hand easily covered one entirely. Her nipples were domed shape, without sides, not cylindrical, and pink, not brown like most. Tiny, extremely hard little pebbles.

Cory answers the door and returns placing 3 bags of food on the coffee table.

I told Mo we'd continue later, leaving us both topless.

I dish up a plate and sit on the arm of the chair beside Graham.

My hand rubbed his partially stiff shaft stuck in his jeans, down his left thigh. It was larger than I anticipated earlier, longest I'd touched; too long to pull out by unzipping his fly. His jeans would have to be removed. A quiver tingled in my genitals; I glanced at Mo; she is watching us intently, her nipples hard, so she's obviously excited watching her husband being played with.

"Mmmm guess you liked watching what Mo and I were doing; that's a bad ass boner, big boy, biggest I've ever touched, I want to feel it deep in my pussy." I squeeze it tightly. I take a skewer of souvlaki and put it in my mouth pretending like I was deep throating a cock.

I whisper quietly, so only Graham heard.

"You ram my ass with Mo watching from below licking my cunt, your balls slapping her forehead." I stick my tongue in his ear.

Both Mo and Graham are squirming from my uninhibited sexual promiscuity.

I move to the sofa, beside Mo.

"Graham, if you were a movie director, and we were all porn stars, what scene would you have us act out?"

"Uh, before you involve us," Lois places her empty plate on the table and takes her wine glass.

"Terry invited me to attend a swinger party tonight, and as much as I would like to continue here, I really want to join his swing club."

"Ok, Graham, just the 4 of us, what porn flic should we produce tonight?"

"I don't know, I'd prefer to let Mo do what she'd like; I want to watch her enjoyment."

"Graham, I have a plan, will you trust us; I promise it will be sensational and for both of you?"

"Ok."

"Mo, ok with you?"

"Oh yaaa." She gushes with a childish excited anticipation.

I excuse myself; everyone is having wine and baklava.

I return wearing a red under bra, matching open crotch panties, black garter, black fish net stockings, red stilettos. I bend over to place several sex toy items on the coffee table, giving Graham a closeup view of my backside and crotchless panties.

I take Mo's hand and have her stand, I pull her face to my chest, she suckles my boob; I lean close and whisper.

"Stare at Graham, let's give him a sexy show, place a finger to my pussy." I throw my head back and groan loudly.

"Another finger Mo, I want to feel you inside me." I put my face to her ear, whispering.

"Ok, show Graham how wet they are and slowly seductively suck them, maintain eye contact with him."

I kneel before her, undo her jeans, and yank them down, burying my face in her unkept hairy crotch, I squeeze her tiny, tight, ass cheeks. After several moments of tonguing her labia, I stand, kiss her passionately. Bending her over the coffee table, her derriere pointing straight at Graham.

"Mo, stay where you are. Corey, offer Mo your cock." Cory lowers his pants and moves to Mo.

"Graham, stand up." In a commanding, non-asking manner. I undo his jeans, push them down, his big boner, springs free, proudly pointing upward.

"Damn Mo, you're a lucky gal, that's a tremendous tool Graham." I cradle his balls, then wrapping both hands around the shaft, his cockhead still exposed, easily 9 inches of massive manhood. The tip oozing precome, I gather what goo I can on my forefinger.

I spread Mo's ass cheeks and dab the tight orifice, smear the wrinkled skin and tiny anus with the slick slippery fluid. I hold up a chrome anal plug, showing it to Graham.

Mo is sucking on Cory's cock, making slurping sounds.

I lick the shiny cone shaped plug and touch it to Mo's bunghole, gently, teasingly, I wriggle it, pushing, until it pops in, Mo flinching, gasps.

I push Graham into the armchair, and tug on his large member several strokes. I turn from him, pick up a long 2 headed dildo.

Watching Graham's reaction, I fold the dildo, spread my legs, and suggestively demonstrate its DP purpose.

I lay spread eagle on the floor and work the dildo deep onto my cunt.

"Mo" I wave the unused end.

"Join me?"

She moves between my knees, lowers herself onto the rubber dong and begins ferociously fucking, grunting. I'm unsure if she was fucking herself as if I was a man; or fucking me as if she was a male. Her hips rapidly undulating, thrusting rhythmically, mashing her pubic bone against mine; the dildo only briefly visible between thrusts, swallowed up, shared inside our vaginas.

She falls forward.

"Uuuugggnnngghhh."

Her hips barely moving, rolling, enjoying the afterglow; her mouth melds to mine, her tongue wildly swirling, dancing with mine. I reach behind and tug on the plug, slightly bouncing it, not removing it, but causing her sphincter muscle to expand and contract.

I ponder our next activity, recalling my suggestion of Graham sodomizing me while in a 69 with his wife.

I ask Cory to lay on the floor.

"Mo, sit on Cory, he's going to grant you a grandiose g-spot climax." I assist in the positioning, having her lean back against me. Once we establish Cory's cock is against her g spot; I nuzzle her neck, my left fingers toying her tits; my right sliding slowly up and down her sopping labia lips. As her breathing changes and her climax nears, I concentrate on her clit. Her moans increase, shivers turn to quivering, which become convulsions as she orgasms. We both pursue, relentless, quicker now, I pinch all 3 of her tiny nubs, consistently on her clit, alternating on her sensitive nips. A loud sigh, a squeal, then leg shaking, guttural groaning, as her orgasm becomes a multiple, she sits upright wailing.

"OOOHHH FFFUUUUCK YYYEESSSSS!"

Culminating in her collapsing onto Cory's chest. I bring Cory's arms around her; he embraces her as she's obviously enjoying the afterglow of an intense multiple.

I buckle a strap on in place, lubricate the 7" shaft and kneel behind her. I pop out the anal plug, dribble some lube on her ass crack, spreading it in and around with my thumb. Holding the tip to her slightly gaping hole, I look at Graham, he's transfixed on the site before him. I deftly invade her anal cavity, she winces, her head raises with a loud.

"AAARRRGGGHHH!" Only a few strokes and Cory coordinates our harmonious actions to synchronize our thrusts. Mo has no volition and is stimulated to begin another journey to heightened sexual sensations. Quickly our onslaught has her whimpering and shivering in another multiple orgasm.

I remove the strap on contraption, back up to and lower my cunt over Grahams giant wand. My hands on his knees I bounce, slow at first, then steadily gain speed. His fingers massage my tits. I can tell he's cumming, his breathing changes, he's squeezing my tits harder, his leg muscles clench. I lift my legs straight out in front of me and wiggle my butt from side to side as he spurts his sperm into me. When his breathing slows, and I feel him relax I turn and give him a passionate kiss.

"Go cuddle your wife, that was wonderful."

Before leaving they request a copy of the video, and we visit them when their married.

12