Cheaters' Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
plsplsme
plsplsme
437 Followers

"That's ... that's a surprise." Beth looked at Ewan. He nodded to her. "Ok, I accept the deal."

"Fine, I'll see an attorney next week and start looking for a buyer for my business." James stood up and walked to the stairs, then turned towards the two. "I don't want anything to do with the bastard growing in your womb." He continued his way up to the bedroom. He stopped on the stairs and addressed to Beth. "I'll stay in this house till the divorce is official and you'll sleep in the spare bedroom till then."

Ewan and Beth sat down shocked, then he shrugged, "Better late than never." He pulled Beth towards him and gave her a deep kiss, then bid farewell.

As was said, a week later Beth was served and she signed the divorce papers. James sat down with the twins and explained that he was going to move out. He hid the real reason and only told them that their mom and he grew apart and the best thing was a divorce. They did not take it very well and they tried to convince their parents to stay together and work things out.

One evening at the dinner table, the twins were pleading with their parents. James turned to them. "Uncle Ewan will be here to look after you. I'm sure he will come here regularly to visit you. Both of you won't feel alone."

Nancy was taken aback when Ewan informed her about James' divorce. "They are a model couple." She said. "Beth is the love of his life and he would do anything for her. I still don't believe that they are getting divorced."

"I know he would do anything for her." Ewan emphasized. "But things happen in life."

"Can we intervene and try to reconcile them? I can meet with James and try to convince him ..."

"You are not doing anything!" Ewan said with anger. "It's their problem and their issue. They will need to deal with it alone. We are not going to try anything. Do you understand?"

"Yes, but ..."

"There is no buts. I don't want you to have any contact with them in my absence. No phone calls to either Beth or James. Am I clear?"

Nancy nodded. "How about the twins? They are the apple of his eye."

"They will get over it. And after all, John and I are here for them. They are also my sons. John is their brother and as I always say: they have the same name, same blood and they are brothers."

"Ewan, you are their uncle. What they need is their father."

"After James leaves, I'm the only one they will bond with and I'll never let them down."

"Do you think Beth has a lover?"

"I don't know and you should not poke your nose in things that don't concern you." Ewan sat down on the couch and unzipped his pant. "John will be back in half an hour. You have ample time to take some protein. Come and kneel down."

Three months later the divorce was final and the business sold. Ewan and his family were at James' place when he was leaving. Beth with a bump belly was wearing a loose dress to hide the pregnancy from Nancy. The twins cried and hugged their father and didn't want to let go. Beth was emotional but with no tears. John joined the twins and hugged his uncle. Nancy was also crying and threw herself in Ewan's arms.

James hugged Beth. "I'm sorry," she whispered in his ear.

"I did all of this for you because I loved you." James whispered back.

James then turned to Nancy and gave her a hug. He looked at her in the eyes and said, "Thank you."

Ewan and James shook hands. "You will look after my family and please see that they don't miss anything."

"I will." Ewan replied.

James, with tears running down his face, walked to the taxi which was waiting. He climbed inside and waved goodbye. They watched as the taxi turned onto the street and sped away.

For the next couple of weeks Ewan and his family would visit Beth regularly, they would even overnight during weekends. Nancy found out about Beth's pregnancy. Ewan asked her to stay quiet [CF1]and not to ask any questions. Ewan continued to meet Beth during lunch time on weekdays. On Saturdays both families accompanied the twins to their soccer training session.

When Beth was seven months pregnant, her parents moved in with her. Ewan was still coming by, but sex was out of question. On various occasions he would take the twins to his place, and together with John, they would go and enjoy themselves. It would be fishing, swimming, bowling or watching a movie. Slowly the relationship between the twins and Ewan grew into a father and son type relationship bond.

Two months later, Beth gave birth to a beautiful and healthy baby girl, Sinead McLaughlin. Ewan was the happiest man in the world. He was the first to rush to the hospital. He kissed Beth and asked her to be patient. The twins and John were excited. Nancy was a bit skeptical, lots of questions were racing in her mind but she didn't ask any. After Beth and the baby returned home, Ewan would look for any excuse to go and see them. He would stay with Sinead for hours sometimes.

End of August, John left for college and he stayed on the campus. One afternoon, two weeks later, Ewan and Nancy were at home when the doorbell rang.

"It's for you, Nancy." Ewan told a perplexed Nancy. She walked to the door and when she opened it, she saw a man in suit standing on the porch.

"Are you Mrs. Nancy McLaughlin?" The man asked.

"Yes, I am Nancy McLaughlin," replied a puzzled Nancy.

"You've been served." The man handed her a manila envelope and walked away.

Nancy turned to Ewan. "Is this a joke?" She almost fainted. She leaned against the wall.

"I'm divorcing you, Nancy."

"You can't be serious. Ewan. Is there someone else?"

Ewan avoided her question. "This is something that I have wanted to do for eighteen years. But because of John, I have been waiting. I didn't want him to grow up in a broken family."

"But why Ewan, you didn't love me anymore after John was born?"

"I would rather say eight months after he was born. During that period, I got so attached to him that I didn't want to share him. I did not want to spend every two weekends with him. I didn't want him to call someone else daddy. I wanted to watch him grow and be by his side. I wanted to give him his first razor and teach him how to shave himself and lots of other things."

Nancy frowned. She was still confused.

"I know Nancy. I found out eight months after you gave birth."

"Noooo." Nancy's eyes suddenly grew bigger and she just slid down and sat on the floor. "You knew?"

"Yes. I stopped loving you at the same time. I won't go into details, I found out and wired our house with audio and video recorders. I know the affair started when you were eight months pregnant. There are tons of material of both of you which I have secretly kept."

"But when it ended, I became the most faithful wife." Nancy cried. "I gave my best to save my marriage and family. I gave you whatever you wanted, I agreed with all your fantasies, I accepted to become your submissive wife just to please you and to make our relationship work."

"Fantasy? Can you tell me when was the last time we made love?"

"We had sex regularly and ..."

"You're right." Ewan cut in. "We had sex. I stopped making love to you eighteen years ago and since then I've been fucking you like a cheap whore. I treated you like a slut. Have you noticed that I always used a condom? I didn't trust you anymore and I don't know if you were still cheating with other men. You could bring diseases home. And each time I fucked you, I humiliated you."

"You hated me that much?"

"You can't imagine. Tell me, how did your cheating end?"

Nancy didn't answer, she cried instead.

"TELL ME BITCH!" Ewan yelled.

''We ended it." Nancy sobbed.

"You said we, I suppose that both of you sat down and decided to end it."

Nancy nodded.

"LIAR!" Ewan shouted. "It was a Friday during your lunch time at the motel. It was your last tryst together. He told you that he won't see you anymore because his wife was pregnant. And what was your reply?"

Nancy cried louder.

"You insisted that he meets you every now and then, because you fell in love with his cock. Your own words, bitch. And he still left you to be faithful to his wife."

"I'm sorry, please forgive me Ewan. It was a mistake which I regret. It's been eighteen years. Let's forget about it and work on our future together. Please Ewan."

"I can't, for the simple reason that I don't love you."

"What will you tell John?"

"The truth, how you were cheating when he was in your womb. Rest assure, I won't tell him with whom."

"Please Ewan, not that."

"I don't want to be the bad guy. I have filed under irreconcilable difference. Don't expect anything from the house as I have already maxed out the mortgage for John's college expenses. We will split our savings right down the middle. There will be no alimony as we are both working. You'll keep your car and I'll keep mine. And please don't fight the divorce. You surely don't want all the recordings to go public. I will move out right now and tomorrow I'll contact a real estate agent."

Ewan left a crying Nancy and walked to his room to fill in two suitcases. One hour later he left the house and moved to a furnished pay per month apartment where he intended to stay till his divorce was final. He called Beth to keep her in the loop. He told her that they would have to be very vigilant as he didn't want Nancy to have any excuse to contest the divorce.

Nancy moved in with her parents. John was a bit affected but Ewan advised him to focus on his studies instead of family matters. He also told him that he would always be there for him. Nancy's parents tried their best to reconcile the couple, but Ewan was adamant. Three months later, the divorce was official. Ewan immediately moved in with Beth. The twins were a little bit confused at the beginning, then Ewan and Beth sat down with them and not going into details, explained that they were in love and it was the best thing to do. The twins were in contact with James and the latter was not surprise with Ewan's divorce and him moving into his house. But he felt sorry for Nancy. Six months later Ewan and Beth tied the knot. They did a small ceremony and only closed relatives were invited. Nancy was not.

Two years later, when the twins were in college, tragedy struck. James was in the Philippines camping on a mountain with a group of backpackers when they were caught in a hurricane or typhoon as the locals called it. They hurried down to the village at the foot of the mountain but three could not do it and James was one among them. His body was repatriated. Two weeks after the funeral, Ewan, Beth and her family gathered at James lawyer's office for the reading of his will. The couple was puzzled when they saw Nancy walking and sat in the corner. The lawyer read a letter from James, which was short and to the point. The twins were getting eighty per cent of whatever he was leaving behind and Nancy the rest. The words he used for Nancy were: For any inconvenience caused.

The following Saturday, Ewan and Beth were alone at home. Sinead was at her grandparents. They decided to spend the whole weekend in bed. The doorbell rang and both cursed. Ewan went to open the door, it was Nancy. As soon as the door opened, she rushed inside, under the bewilderment of Ewan.

"I need some answers," she yelled before Ewan could open his mouth.

"What do you want to know?" Ewan asked and at the same time Beth walked down the stairs.

"Good that you are here too." Nancy gazed at Beth. "Were you two fucking each other before your divorce and who's the father of Sinead. Don't try to fuck with me Ewan. James is not her father. He would not have divorced Beth when she was pregnant and he didn't leave her a penny."

"What will you do if you know the truth?" Ewan asked as he walked to Beth and grabbed her by the waist. "We have moved on with our lives. I am satisfied where I am. I heard that you have been dating and it is serious between you and your new guy. He is ten years older than you, but he's a good guy. I'm sure he'll treat you well if you give it a shot."

"Since the divorce I have been cursing myself for what I did. After you two got married and after James' will, I was asking myself lots of questions. I know I am guilty for my cheating, but you were not that innocent either."

"Have a seat, Nancy. It's a long story." Ewan and Beth sat down opposite Nancy. Beth nodded at Ewan. "The day I came home early and found James in between your legs in our bed and John sleeping in his crib next to both of you, I wanted to rush in and kill both of you. But thinking about John stopped me from being a murderer and going to jail because of two cheaters, and at the same time losing my son." Ewan inhaled deeply. "I started to wire our house with audio and video recorders. I listened and watched all your trysts. This is how I came to know that you started cheating when you were eight months pregnant. I was relieved because I doubted about John being my son."

Nancy looked down at the floor. "I would never do that to you."

"Then I decided to let Beth know of what was going on." Ewan continued. "She had the right to know." Beth smiled at Ewan and held his hand. "We decided to catch both of you in the act and divorce you. By that time your maternity leave was over and you had started back at your job. From one of your phone calls, we knew that you were meeting in Best Western motel during your lunch time. Beth and I drove there and were ready to burst into your room. At the last minute, I proposed to her a revenge fuck before we go with our plan. She accepted. I booked a room in the same motel and at the same time that both of you were together. We did not fuck, we made love, passionate love. After that we decided to meet a couple of times before we blow it up in your faces. We also decided not to have sex with our respective spouses during that period. We met every day at motels, at her place in James' bed and even in our bed. On our second day she told me that she was not on birth control and that she was fertile. Without any second thought, I threw everything I had into her womb."

Nancy's mouth opened wide with a horrible look on her face.

"Yes, the twins are mine. Remember what I always told the kids: same name, same blood, they are brothers. Ewan, John, Ian, Sean and Sinead. Do the names ring a bell?"

"My God! They are all yours."

"Yes, they are." Ewan replied with proud. "James never knew. One fabulous thing that happened after our one week together, we fell in love. I stopped making love with you and fucked you like a whore instead. When Beth announced that she was pregnant, James decided to stop the affair with you and be a faithful husband. But it was too late as Beth had already fallen out of love with him."

"How could you?" Nancy turned towards Beth. "He died not knowing that he didn't father the twins."

"Whatever we did." Beth talked for the first time. "We did it because of your affair. Had you two not cheated on us, we would not be having this conversation today."

Tears started to run down Nancy's face. "It was a mistake." She sobbed.

"I thank you for your mistake." Beth replied and kissed Ewan.

"We continued to meet in secret." Ewan smiled. "Till after five years when we decided we needed to make a decision."

Beth shook her head to Ewan. Nancy noticed it. "What happened after five years?" Nancy asked Ewan.

"It's that we made a decision to be together, that's all that I can say."

"Nancy, we intend to the tell the three boys the whole truth once the twins finished college." Beth rose and walked to the door and open it. "Ewan and I planned to spend the weekend in bed."

Nancy dried her tears and walked to the door. "I'm sorry."

"We are sorry too." The couple said together. Nancy walked away without turning around.

"Why you didn't want me to tell Nancy the whole thing?" Ewan asked Beth later when they were in bed.

"You've told enough for the day. That would be too much to digest."

"You're right. She was a wreck when she walked in the house."

"And what we did to James should be our secret, not even the kids should know."

"We'll take it to our grave, sweetheart." Ewan pulled Beth into his arms and kissed her.

With her head resting on Ewan's chest, Beth remembered the day they both decided to do something to James. It was on the fifth birthday of the twins. The solution was simple, to feed James every day with antiandrogen in his meals and drinks. Ewan even flew to Bangkok, a business trip he told everyone, to buy some illegal drugs used by transsexuals to become impotent.

The result was what they expected. Beth showed her frustration and knowing how much James loved her, she knew that he would propose the idea of her taking a lover to satisfy her sexually. And the rest was history. To rub salt into the wound, Ewan chose Best Western motel for the first sexual encounter, and had James brought his wife there.

"How would you call our revenge, darling?" Beth raised her head to fix Ewan.

"I would say, Revenge with an evil touch." Ewan turned his wife around and pushed his dick inside her. "Ready for another round?" He asked, knowing the answer.

plsplsme
plsplsme
437 Followers
12