Cheaters Try To Prosper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you talking about?"

The younger man grinned. "Okay, that drug Daddy dear is taking is still undergoing testing, right? Because they aren't sure how effective it is. Daddy has me do grunt-work for him sometimes, supposedly so I can follow in his footsteps, and I've checked out the in-house studies they've done and there's a lot of variability. Sometimes it works really good, other times not so hot, and they're not sure why yet."

"Okay, but how does that help?"

"Say you turn up pregnant. Oh, my, darling, it was an accident, no idea how that happened, I was on the Pill but I must have missed some doses; that was going to be your play, right?"

Celine nodded, and he continued. "Well, even if he admits he was taking a contraceptive pill of his own, he has no proof that it works reliably either. So the kid could very well be his."

"He's too suspicious, he'll want a paternity test," Celine said.

"Which would show if the baby was due to your having sex with someone genetically unrelated to him, sure," Mason said. "What if the baby shared his genes because the father shared his genes, too."

Celine stared at Mason, whose face now bore an enormous self-satisfied grin. "Are you serious?"

"Why not? We're already having sex, and you already planned to get pregnant."

"But ... you'll be a father."

He shrugged. "That may feel a little weird, I know, but it's not as if I can claim the kid anyway. Daddy would have a shit-fit if he knew I'd knocked a girl up even if we weren't trying to pass the baby off as his."

Celine thought about it. It actually wasn't a bad plan, as long as neither of them admitted the truth. "What do you get out of this?"

"Aside from access to your admittedly sexy body and the chance to pull a really dirty trick on Daddy? How about this, you say that Daddy dearest tells you stuff about my finances, yes? Well, you can give me inside info about the sorts of things he thinks I should be spending my money on, and I can have my accountant make it look like that's what I need money for," Mason said. "Padding my expense account is about the only way I'm able to squeeze a few extra dollars out of the stingy asshole these days."

"What about the fact that there will be another heir," Celine asked. "Aren't you worried about an extra claimant on your father's estate?"

Mason laughed. "Daddy has more money than God, there'll be enough to go around. But if you're really worried about that, we can make a contract that when Daddy dies we pool whatever your child and I get and then split it down the middle. I'd be perfectly fine with that. My main goal at the moment is to give the shaft to dear old Dad, and to tell the truth this is the best way of doing that I've ever come up with."

"You are one cold, sneaky customer," Celine said in admiration. "Okay, you've sold me, I'm in."

"Goodie. No time getting started like the present," Mason said.

Celine looked down and saw that his cock was stiffening again. The vigor of young men, she thought. "You do realize I still have my IUD in right now, and you can't knock me up yet?"

Mason winked at her. "Maybe not, but that doesn't mean we can't give it the old college try."

THE END


12