Cheating

Story Info
Inviting over to break the ice.
1.1k words
3.47
18.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking hastily with her head hanging low for no one to notice her, she reached the end of the street at the foot of the hill. She could hear her heart beat hard as if it would spring out of her chest. With dark skies like a thick blanket and rains never wanting to stop. It was mid afternoon when she reached the location. She read the text and looked up to confirm the name of the apartment. Before she even shut the main entrance, he stood behind the door keeping it slightly open to sneak her in.

She was a bit soaked by the drizzle that the winds brought upon her, the fear and thrill of sneaking around and the deep want of his love made her look nubile. He knew it. He knew she would come for him, his cock ached too for her but this was more than just physical need.

His arms inviting her for a hug, "you finally came."

Panting and brushing her clothes with her hands, she walked towards him. He was tall with a very masculine and ripped body, with soulful eyes like that shone with the light from his heart, his lips pink and luscious. It was hard to resist him. She hid in his arms when he hugged her. Small girl, simple even. She had deep brown eyes and slightly visible buck teeth. She was fuller where required, very chatty and she would never not smile.

It was beautiful holding each other so close, the warmth of their bodies was couthy. They sat apart, kept looking and smiling at each other. It took them a while to start talking about random things. To make it easy, she asked if they could smoke some pot.

"Sure but you got to roll," he said.

He moved closer to her to see how she did it. Her body tingled but she had to look composed. After smoking the spliff, they seemed to just giggle and stare in to each others eyes. She playfully touched his foot with hers.

"Do you get tickled?"

"You don't want to do that."

She didn't listen and kept at it.

"I know you want me, I want you too. Why are we waiting?" He asked in the most subdued tone.

She figured it would come to this question. "You know I'm married."

"That didn't stop you from coming here." As he spoke, he got to his knees in front of her with his palms holding her waist.

He moved closer as their eyes met the last time before closing them while they kissed deeply. The room was filled with heavy breaths. Her hands roamed his huge shoulders as she grabbed his t-shirt tightly. Parting her legs, she allowed him much closer till their desperate bodies felt every inch. He tried to be as gentle as he could.

"Stop, we shouldn't," pushing him away.

Though she tried to stop it, she couldn't seem to stay away from him. His musky scent was very arousing. He paused for a bit before she pulled him closer cupping his face. His beard and moustache rubbing against her soft skin as he kissed the curve of her neck. Her cunt already wet with the slick, wanting for more. HIs turgescent masculinity throbbed against his pants. He pushed her laying on the couch. He unbuttoned her pants slowly peeling them off her legs. His calluses gave her an inkling pain as his hands roamed from her waist to her breasts. His palms filled with her bosom, warm and squishy. He placed sweet kisses on her pink hard nipples, goosebumps taking over her skin as she arched her back. Sucking them, nibbling at them playfully. She left laying when he got to his feet and gave her a hand.

As she stood across him like a tiny structure, he stripped her off her remaining clothes carefully. His eyes scanned every bit and curve. He carried her to the bed. It was easy picking her up and walking around. She knew what he wanted and parted her legs a little. He got down to his knees, licking his lips. He devoured her many times in his head but now was real. The tone of the beautiful bottom was rosewood, she wore fragrance which maybe was a mix of rare French peach and velvety marshmallow. Parting her legs even more, exposing her swollen clit for him to raze, he stuffed his face in it. He gave a lick starting from the bottom slowly up as she trembled gripping the bed spread. He ate her like dessert till she moaned. His cock was hurting being trapped in his pants. Giving her a breather, he stripped himself. HIs muscular frame and a full erection was delighting.

"Are we doing this?"

Stroking her hair, he grabbed a fistful and jerked her head a bit. "Tell me if you don't want it," and he waited for her objection even though he deeply knew she wouldn't disapprove of him.

He tossed her over her stomach like she was a toy, while she brought her knees to her chest, exposing her all. He spanked her ass a few times and she was red. He enjoyed the view too much. All he wanted was to make her, his. Her ass was burning as his callused palm smacked against it. One after the other. She wanted him to stop but the pleasure was exciting.

"Give me your hands, hun." He commanded courteously.

Her face stuffed in the bed as he held her wrists in his one hand.

"What are you trying to do?"

HIs grip got tighter while he began pushing his length in her tight, dripping cunt. Everything that was happening was unethical, sinful but it tasted sweet as honeyed wine. She bit her lip and put in no resistance to him, taking him in. It felt like a vivd dream. His cock lubricated by her female excitement. They made a good rhythm as his kept pushing inside her soaking cunt. He leaned over her with his weight on her back, releasing her wrists. His left arm rested, next to her face, supporting him, while other cupping her breast as they bounced with every stroke. He thrusted deeper and harder and faster.

Biting in to his arm, she tried to muffle her moans. He kissed her bare back adding to her enlightened sensation. Her toes curled and fist balled. He could feel her tremble and he couldn't hold it any longer either. She squealed at the last few hard strokes before giving up as he filled her with his sticky load.

They sat sweating and recovering. He touched her perspiration soaked face and pushed her locks back.

"There is something so different about you. I don't think I would ever get over this."