A Threesome on Vacation Pt. 01

Story Info
Slut gets fucked on vacation.
1.2k words
4.08
35.3k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Welcome to Miami Continental, I hope you enjoy your stay!". The girl at the front desk left me with the greeting, as I took my room key and walked towards the elevator. I felt the cool breeze from the air conditioned hotel run through my thin dress, making my nipples hard which were clearly seen as I wasn't wearing a bra or any panties.

I pressed the button for the elevator, and flipped my long brown hair to the back. The door opened, and I smiled at the people leaving and stepped inside. I had only packed one somewhat large suitcase, which easily followed me. More people followed me inside, and I stepped to the corner allowing them in.

There was a family with loud noisy kids, two handsome men, and one older couple. The couple seemed to be talking amongst themselves and the family tried to stay quiet despite the noisy children. The two men, staring at my boobs and the erect nipples that I was putting on display. One was about six feet, muscular, tanned, brown eyes, and black hair. The other was slightly more tan and just an inch taller with dark brown eyes and black hair. When they realized I noticed their staring, they averted their eyes.

This was usual, so I didn't pay much attention and left to get off on my floor. As I found my room, I swiped the key to open the door. I looked to my right, and the two men were swiping their key in the room next door. I smiled at them, but didn't say anything and quickly slipped inside. It was a long flight from New York, so I wanted to go down to the hotel pool and relax on my first night before going out the next day.

I closed the door behind me, and quickly got undressed. There was a table in the room, so I picked up my suitcase and set it there. I opened it, pulling out a white string bikini. I slipped it on, and grabbed my bag. I threw a towel in there, my phone and anything else I needed and headed down. It was already late at night, so people were going back into their rooms but the pool was open, and since it was late it was perfect for just myself.

I left the room in just the bikini, and went down the elevator. There was no one in the hall this time, and the elevator was empty. People had probably already gone up to their rooms for the night. I found my way to the pool, and put my bag on a chair inside. I slipped off the slides I was wearing, and started to walk down the stairs of the pool into the water. I didn't put my hair up, I left it out since I was just going to relax, I didn't want to swim heavily.

When I came in, there were a few people inside but as time passed and I did a few laps around the pool, they all left. It was just me. I stayed in the water for a while, and out of the corner of my eye I thought I noticed a shadow moving but I ignored it. I swam to the other side of the pool, and stepped outside. The top of my bikini caught on the side pole, and the strings on the back fell apart. My bottom came off, sliding into the water. I quickly grabbed it, but didn't put it back on as one one was there to notice.

I slid it in my bag, and sat on the long chairs facing towards the pool. I had a great body, 36D breasts and a small waist and curvy bottom. I hadn't had sex in a while, but wanted to find the right person to do it with. Nobody was there, so I slid my finger down to my pussy and felt it. It was wet, out in the open . I looked around again, not seeing anyone, so I slid a finger inside. It was so wet and tight, I really needed to have sex.

I slid the finger in and out and moaned. God that felt so good. Not having sex has led me to finger myself about 3-4 times a week. Not complaining, because getting into a relationship with someone is a lot of work. I just needed a hookup. I slipped my finger in and out pleasuring myself, moaning and arching my back. When I finally reached an orgasm, I stopped and took a deep breath.

I pulled my finger out slowly, and licked it. It tasted so good. I heard a loud noise, so I gasped. "Who's there?" I yelled, putting my hand in front of my pussy to shield myself. Nobody answered, so I called out again. No answer.

Just as I lifted my hand from my pussy, something covered my mouth. It was a hand. I felt another hand rip the top of my bikini off, and take my right breast in hand. I tried to scream, but I was pinned to the chair by the pressure of the hand on my mouth. The person's left hand was on my mouth, and the right was molesting my breasts by squeezing them over and over again, very hard.

I tried to scream again, no luck. It was too much. I stopped resisting for a second, feeling the person squeezing my big boobs. I moaned accidentally, and the person behind me let their hand off my mouth just slightly. The hand on my boobs went down to my pussy. I shivered, I was cold and wet from the pool already. The second I did that, a finger dipped inside of me. I yelped, as another finger made its way inside of me. But it felt so good. I moaned, and I heard a man's voice "You like that, don't you? You dirty little slut, sitting here fucking yourself. You deserve something bigger inside that pussy, don't you? You want my cock instead of my fingers?"

I lost it, the two fingers inside me started pushing faster, and I moaned, rolling my head and eyes back, arching my back. Feeling those fingers fucking me faster and faster. Just as I was about to orgasm, he stopped. "I know you're in room 423. In 30 minutes, I want you naked on your bed, doggy style facing away from the door, and keep the door unlocked. I'll see you then, you little slut." He took his hand off my mouth, and it took me a second to come back to reality.

As soon as I turned around, I saw the door to the pool closing. No sign of him. I quickly grabbed my towel and put it on. Did I want to go through with this? Something like that had never happened to me before, but I was on vacation. Maybe it was time to do something fun and exciting? I didn't know who this guy was, but my pussy was aching for a cock.

In five minutes, I was up at my hotel room. I took a shower quickly, rinsing the pool's chlorine from my skin. I looked at myself in the mirror, my clothes were on the shelf in front of me but I hesitated. It had now been almost thirty minutes. I left the bathroom, naked, and unlocked the door for the hotel room, leaving it open slightly. I peeked outside, no sign of anyone yet. The feeling in my pussy hadn't gone away, leaving me thinking about that man and wanting his cock inside of me instead of his fingers.

TO BE CONTINUED.... SEE PART 2!!!