All Comments on 'Cheating'

by mandywilluk2000

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
W.T.F.

Was that. what a waste of 6 pages.

SeductionLoverSeductionLoveralmost 14 years ago
Loved the Pace

Don't know what "anon" was expecting, but the pace and content were a good mix between sexy action and human relationships. Especially Amanda's reluctance with Fiona. Too many stories on Lit are male-written, get to the fucking, and get it over with as soon as possible. Guess that's what "anon" wanted. This male prefers what you provided.

Robert_NotRobert_Notalmost 14 years ago
Loved it too

but then I've loved almost everything you've written. It's not a wham-bam type story and I waited 'till I had the time to get into it. It's a pity some can't see further than the walls of their own pen. Will there be a second part? R.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Such a good story!

Well that was a fucking amazing story. Well-written, passionate, and engaging. What a pleasant read. I would eagerly watch it if it were adapted into film/TV :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My real problem with this?

The simple fact that there wasn't a decent character amongst them. In the end, I didn't care what happened to any of them.

Arago007Arago007over 10 years ago
Wrong category

I actually didn't even finish the story... IF I were interested in reading a story about a threesome that included a dick I would not be looking in the LESBIAN sex category. Choosing the wrong category just dooms this story... Try loving wives, erotic couplings or group sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I just love Amanda and all her adventures.

Lesbianism isn't really my scene but the various episodes, that sometimes include lesbian love, fascinate me. Keep on writing.

kbone1kbone14 months ago

She responded between giving and receiving little kisses on her lips, cheek, chin and neck as her hands also found a pair of buttocks on Amanda's fuller arse. She squeezed it making their (I believe you meant CROTCHES) crutches squirm harder against each other.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous