Cheating? Cuckolding? I Don't Know

Story Info
Is my wife cheating on me? Cuckolding me? I Don't Know.
4.5k words
3.95
19.8k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cyanlot
Cyanlot
1,111 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of gay male sexual content.

***

"Oh, God!" my wife gasped, "what a beautiful cock!" as she stroked it passionately with her hand.

"I want it in my cunt! But first, I have to suck on it." She didn't put it in her mouth right away, though. Instead, she started by licking it lovingly from the base to the tip, flicking her tongue just under the head. Having teased it, and I guess herself, as much as she could stand, Eva took the rigid rod deep in her mouth and began sucking it like she was starved for it.

She moved around and put her legs over my head, positioning herself into a 69 position. As her cunt lips lowered to my mouth, I could see them glistening with her moisture. If her excitement wasn't obvious from the way she was sucking, the fact that her cunt was dripping with her juices was a dead giveaway.

I licked her lips and clitoris, listening to her increasingly enthusiastic moans. It was only a matter of minutes before she was having a crashing orgasm, brought on as much by her sucking activities as my tongue, I think.

For a moment, she collapsed on me, making it hard to breathe. But I knew from experience that this was only temporary. One incredibly intense orgasm from 69ing like this was never enough for Eva.

When she recovered her breath, all she said was, "My God! What a cock! I could suck it all day."

Now, I know this all sounds pretty terrific for me, too. What guy doesn't want his wife talking like this? The problem was, Eva wasn't talking about my cock!

I know what you're thinking: she was cuckolding me and talking about some other guy's cock she was sucking while I was consigned to pleasing her pusssy with my mouth. But that's not it, either.

She wasn't talking about my cock because my cock was locked away in a steel chastity cage that prevented an erection no matter how turned on I got.

What she was praising ... what she couldn't get in her mouth fast enough ... what she yearned for in her cunt ... was the 10-inch dildo she'd strapped on me.

This wasn't the first time we'd done this. It started nearly a year ago as some harmless play.

"Let's try teasing you to increase the intensity of your orgasm," Eva said. I wasn't sure exactly what she was proposing but I was up for it.

That first time is burned in my memory. When she locked the stainless steel chastity device on my cock, I immediately felt different: impotent, unable to perform.

Then she pulled out a strapon cock. It was huge. At first, I assumed that she was going to strap it on herself and use it on me. That was truly frightening. I was sure it would tear me a new one, as they say. But, as it turned out, that wasn't her plan at all.

Eva strapped the fake cock on me. When she got it fastened, it completely blocked my view of my own caged cock. I could sort of imagine that the dildo was my own cock—though one much bigger than my real cock.

"Now," Eva cooed, "you're going to give me a great fucking with your huge cock. And, remember," she added, "it's not about your pleasure. It's all about you pleasing me."

And it was. I fucked her furiously and she responded wonderfully. I fucked her doggy-style, holding her hips tightly and thrusting into her wet cunt hard and deep. But my favorite position was with her on top of me, riding me cowgirl style. I loved watching her large breasts bouncing up and down as she impaled herself on "my cock". I loved watching her face as pleasure exploded through her body so intensely that her face contorted almost as if she was in pain.

This made me feel very powerful. Of course, the sensation of my cock, straining against its constraint, reminded me of my inability to fuck her with my real cock and the impossibility of experiencing an orgasm myself.

That first time we did this, though, after Eva had fucked herself raw on the dildo and taken a few minutes to recover from her orgasm, she teased me, then pleased me, like never before.

Eva moved down and made a big show of sucking the strapon dildo. This was a surprise because she usually didn't like taking my cock in her mouth after I'd fucked her. She said the taste didn't appeal to her. But, for some reason, her response to this huge dildo was different.

While she mouthed the strapon, she began playing with my balls, dragging her fingernails across my scrotum enticingly. My dick was straining in the cock cage. It didn't help matters when she moved her mouth down and began breathing heavily on my cock. Her warm, moist breath just increased the pressure my cock exerted against its cage.

Finally, though, Eva relented. She used the key that was on a chain around her neck to unlock the chastity device. She removed it agonizingly slowly, leaving intact the ring that was around the base of my cock and my balls.

My cock was as hard as I'd ever felt it. Eva kissed and licked my balls, then worked her tongue up my shaft, flicking it to tease me—as if I needed any further encouragement.

When she finally took my cock into her mouth, it was the most intense feeling I'd ever experienced. No blowjob had ever felt this good. And, believe me, Eva had always given great blow jobs. But the denial leading up to this one magnified the pleasurable sensations enormously.

Eva sucked my shaft vigorously, pumping the base of my cock hard, in sync with the motions of her mouth. The ring still surrounding my cock and balls, contributed to the intensity of the sensations.

It took only a few minutes of this to bring me to thunderous orgasm. Spasm after spasm, I blasted what felt like quarts of cum into Eva's hungry mouth.

When I was finally spent, she gently kissed my wilting cock. Only then did she remove the strapon. We both fell asleep, as sexually satisfied as we'd ever been.

With that as a first experience with the chastity device and the strapon, there was little doubt that it would be the last. In fact, over the next months, that scenario became an increasingly frequent one for us. Slowly, though, the scenario morphed into something different. The newly emerging scenario seemed just as exciting for Eva—maybe more exciting. For me, though, it was a different story.

Part II:

One of the changes was just a change in language. Why should that matter? I don't know. But it did. Early on, Eva always talked about the strapon dildo like it was my cock: "Your cock is so nice," "I love you hard cock," "I can't wait to feel your cock pounding my pussy," "Oh, God, I've got to have your cock in my mouth."

After a while, though, it was just "this cock," not "your cock." That wasn't the big change in language, though. That was to come later.

Some changes were more than language. While for a while, I was always rewarded by an incredible blowjob, just like the first time, eventually that change. The first change was from blowjobs to handjobs.

The first time that happened, Eva had just satisfied herself on what she now called "this cock" and, after her typical recovery period, she unlocked me and instead of taking me in her mouth, she began jacking me off with her hand. When I tried to hint I wanted her mouth—not too subtly by pushing her head down—she said she really wanted to watch me spew my load in the air.

When I shot my wad, she aimed it at the strapon, covering it with creamy jizz. When she licked the cum off the dildo and sucked the shaft into her mouth, I decided that this was not such a bad change for a once-in-a-while thing. It was really hot!

But the blow jobs decreased, replaced with increasing frequency with handjobs.

Then Eva began holding off on the handjobs until she'd already removed the strapon. She'd shoot my seed on my stomach and chest and then lick it up. That was pretty hot, too. But when she began kissing me after licking up my cum, it made me uncomfortable.

These changes didn't happen in a straight line. Eva still gave me blowjobs from time-to-time. This kept me hoping, of course. And sometimes she'd kiss me after a blow job. I felt as if she began doing so before she swallowed all of my cum. I knew I could taste my cum when she kissed me and sometimes it felt as if she was passing more than just a trace taste of my cum into my mouth.

In some of our trysts, after she'd gotten me accommodated to cum kisses, she'd go back to the scenario of making me spew my load on the strapon. Then she'd make a show of licking it off of "this beautiful cock" and kissing me passing some of the cum into my mouth.

That's when Eva's language changed more dramatically. She'd coated the dildo with my cum and, admiring her work, said, "Oh, God, Honey! Look at all that creamy cum all over his cock!"

"His cock!" Not "your cock" or even "this cock." No, it was "his cock."

And then she licked the jizz off the dildo and kissed me deeply, pushing some of it into my mouth.

"Isn't his cum delicious?" she said, pulling back from the kiss.

His cum?! It was my cum! And I didn't find it delicious. It was kind of revolting, though I confess that I was revolted more by the thought of it than the taste itself.

After that session, I told Eva I was uncomfortable with what had happened. And she backed off ... for a time.

For a while, it was back to more frequent blowjobs and no snowballing. But only for a while. Over time, Eva worked us back to handjobs and cum kisses. And there was more and more talk about his cock and his cum.

When she was riding the cock, her breasts bouncing up and down to her motion, she'd say things like, "Oh, God! His cock is so perfect!"

Eva crossed another line when she declined to even give me a handjob. Instead, she urged me to jackoff for her. Oh, she made a big deal about how hot it would be to watch me jackoff—how excited it would make her.

So, there I found myself, reaching down past his cock to jack off my own. Humiliating? I guess, but Eva was urging me on so hard that I found it rather erotic. I'd never jacked off for her, or anyone, before. When I came, I came hard, spewing my nut into the air. It splattered down on his cock and my stomach.

Eva licked up the cum on my stomach quickly and kissed me, forcing some of my spunk into my mouth. Then she made a show of gently, almost lovingly, licking the cum off the dildo before sucking it deep in her mouth.

Like I said, things didn't go in a straight line. I think Eva sometimes felt she had pushed me too far, too quickly. When she did, she backed off and entrenched the gains she'd made. She was getting me adjusted, step by step, to things that would have been unthinkable to me months ago. I was the proverbial frog in the water.

One night when we were in what had now become the standard position, me on my back, cock caged, with Eva riding my strapon to several orgasms, she pushed me further. After she'd satisfied herself and recovered a bit, she removed the dildo, released my cock from its confinement, and encouraged me to jack off for her.

I'd rather have had her mouth on my cock, or even her hand, but she was pleading with me and, after the frustration of "fucking" her with a fake dick instead of my own, I was more than eager to cum. So, I began stroking my cock for her.

Eva was unusually encouraging, egging me on by cooing, "that's right, honey ... stroke that dick for me ... I want to see you spew your jizz" and things like that. It was working. I felt myself ramping up to a climax quickly.

As I was just on the brink of busting my nut, with my hips thrusting, my eyes closed in concentration, and my mouth open gasping in air, she stunned me. She thrust the strapon dildo deep into my mouth.

There was nothing I could do. She was lying on one arm and my other was furiously stroking my cock to an intense orgasm.

Eva wasn't content with just penetrating my mouth with the fake cock. She taunted me mercilessly.

"Ooohhh, that's good, baby! Suck his hard cock. Doesn't it feel wonderful filling your mouth, pounding against your throat?" And she went on, "Come on, baby, really suck it. Let him know how much you appreciate his hard cock. Let him know you need it."

This was such a strange contrast in feelings. While Eva was penetrating my mouth with the dildo and humiliating me with her words, I was having an incredibly intense orgasm. The situation, like our relationship now, was complex, to say the least.

This encounter was troubling for me. Eva sensed that. Following what had now become her pattern, she backed off. For a while, I got blow jobs again and even got to fuck her once—with my own cock, I mean. But that was a temporary respite. Soon, Eva was back to pushing boundaries.

Part III

After a brief period of rewards, which I later came to see as Eva consolidating her gains as she prepared to push on, I quickly found myself at new frontiers.

Increasingly, after satisfying herself on his cock, using me as the engine to drive hishis cock deep in her cunt, Eva would just collapse next to me, gently stroking the cock that had just satisfied her. She wasn't in any hurry to release my cock from its confinement to allow me some relief.

When I'd prompt her—admittedly sometimes by whining—she'd release me and encourage me to jack off for her. I was so horny at this point that I'd always do it. The one time I declined, expecting that she would relent and at least give me a handjob, she did nothing of the sort. Instead, she locked me back in the cock cage and left me in it all night.

Sometimes when I was jacking off like this, after she'd had her fun on the dildo, she'd take it off and place it so that my jizz covered it when I came.

It was kind of hot when Eva would lick my cum off his cock and rave about how good it tasted, even if she always described it as his cum. But I suspect that this was just a planned step in her scheme to take me further into her twisted fantasy.

I remember very well the night when, after Eva had satisfied herself, she released me and began stroking my cock with one hand and his with the other.

"That's good, baby," she cooed. "I want you to cum really hard." It wasn't initially clear which cock she was talking about, though she'd made it very clear over the past months which one she preferred. It got clearer when, from time to time, she'd lower her mouth over one of the cocks to suck on it. Needless to say, it was always his, not mine.

I was incredibly aroused despite the implicit humiliation—who knows, maybe because of it, but I'll leave that to psychoanalysts to decide. When it was clear that I was on the brink of my climax, Eva pulled away so as not to catch it on her face. She did her best to catch all my cum on his cock.

Based on past experience, I was expecting Eva to lick and suck all of my cum off of his cock, while raving about how good his cum tastes. But that's not what happened.

Eva unfastened the cum-coated dildo from the strap and, before I could even register what she was doing, pushed it deep in my mouth!

"Oh, honey," she cooed breathlessly, "Isn't his cum wonderful? Have you ever tasted anything better?"

It wasn't and I had, but it was hard to make these points with my mouth filled with his cock.

"And, you're getting it right from his cock this time," she continued. "Isn't that special?"

I guess I couldn't deny that it was special. But, unlike Eva, I didn't think it was specially good.

My unease about being pushed across this new line was met, as before, with retrenchment before any further advancement. For a while, blow jobs were often part of the mix and Eva was always careful to make sure my orgasms were intense. But, again as before, the retrenchment was temporary.

Part IV

Soon Eva was pushing boundaries again. The next step I remember was another change in language. After Eva had locked me in the cock cage and as she strapped the dildo around my hips, she said, in a cheery, upbeat tone that belied her intentions, "I think we need to give this guy a name. Don't you?"

I had no opinion on the subject. That didn't stop Eva. She went on, "Let's call him 'Lukas'. What do you think?" She didn't wait for a reply; none was coming, anyway. "No, no," she continued, "I like 'Rodney'! We'll call him 'Rodney'."

So, 'Rodney' it was. Naming the damn thing shouldn't make any difference, right? But it did. Somehow it personified this 10 inches of silicone. Now, Eva was raving, "I just love Rodney's cock," and asking, "Doesn't Rodney's cock feel good in your mouth?" Sometimes, after she'd press the cum-coated faux cock in my mouth, Eva would say, "You should thank Rodney for giving you his delicious cum."

Somehow, 'Rodney' had quickly morphed from being the name of the dildo to being the name of some non-existent man who was fucking Eva with his huge cock.

So, yes, words do matter and it was hard to hear Eva talk this way, or scream out "Oh, God, Rodney ... you fuck me so good!" when I was thrusting the dildo deep in her cunt while my caged cock flopped uselessly.

But the new frontiers weren't just linguistic. Eva really liked having Rodney fuck my mouth. She began doing this while she jacked me off. That started, always after she'd had an orgasm or two by riding Rodney, with her teasing me with her mouth and then stroking me until I was in a lather and desperate to come. And, when she was sure I was at her mercy, she'd shove Rodney's cock deep in my mouth, just as I was about to cum.

Over time, the mouth fucking began earlier and earlier in my ramp up to an orgasm. It got to the point where as soon as Eva unlocked me from my chastity device, she would shove Rodney dick into my mouth and make me suck him while she jacked me off.

And, then, she'd do that, but stop jacking me off, making me finish myself off. Oh, at first, this was accompanied by verbal encouragement about how hot it was to watch me stroke myself. But the transition had been made. Eva's focus was on guiding Rodney's cock in and out of my mouth while I did what I could to pleasure myself.

Soon her patter changed from talk about how hot it was to watch me stroke my cock to how hot it was to watch me sucking Rodney's cock.

"That's right, honey," Eva would say in sickeningly sweet tones, "suck Rodney's cock. You like that, don't you? It's so big and hard. You love the feeling of Rodney filling your eager mouth with his hard cock."

Mind you, in the beginning Eva would do this just as I was about to cum. I didn't protest. I was focused on getting off. If this is what got Eva off, so be it. I wasn't really paying that much attention to what she said.

But, over time, her demeaning monologue started when she first thrust the dildo into my mouth. And she continued it throughout my session of masturbating for her.

And it wasn't long before she blended her two types of fun with Rodney's cock in my mouth. She'd fuck my mouth with Rodney's cock while I was stroking my cock and, when I'd shot my load, Eva would smear my cum all over the dildo. While I was floating in my post-orgasmic haze, she'd press it back in my mouth and continue her taunting.

"There you go, sweetie," she'd say in her saccharine tones. "There you go ... You did it. You made Rodney cum." All the while, she'd be gently moving the dildo in and out of my mouth, making sure that I'd cleaned off all of the cum.

"That's what you wanted, honey. Right?" Eva said. "That's what you were working so hard for—sucking his cock for. And you did it. Rodney gave you all of his sweet cream for you to savor and swallow."

Part V: Coda

So, that's where we are sexually. At least, that's where we are as a couple. But there's a little more to tell. I came across Eva's diary. Okay, 'came across' is a bit misleading as in: "is a lie." I was snooping.

Cyanlot
Cyanlot
1,111 Followers
12