Cheating for Daddy

Story Info
Cheating wife spends the day with her Daddy.
2.1k words
4.06
31.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On Friday morning, my alarm goes off 15 minutes earlier than usual. My husband doesn't notice any difference in my routine - he could sleep through the end of the world. I don't hit snooze, and lazily drift back to sleep. This morning is different. This morning belongs to you. To my Daddy.

I sneak out of the bedroom and close the door, heading into the bathroom. I turn the shower on as hot as it goes, and rub my eyes to wake up. Stepping out of my pajama shorts and pulling my sweatshirt over my head, I stare at my naked body in the mirror. I frown just a bit, seeing so many flaws. I try to remind myself that my body shows the scars and badges of my life... a tummy too stretched from giving birth to two beautiful children, a large scar on my knee from a horseback riding accident, dark circles under my eyes from pushing a bit too hard.

The mirror begins to get blurry from the steam my shower is creating. I open the glass door and step onto the cool stone floor, not quite warmed up yet from the hot water. I immediately stand under the water, and it burns as it runs down my face and body. So hot that areas of my pale skin turn red. I stand for a few minutes, then begin my routine. I wash my short hair and apply conditioner. While the conditioner sets, I grab my razor and make sure that all the hair from my underarms, legs, and pussy are gone... completely smooth. I wash my body before rinsing off the soap and conditioner, turning off the water, and wrapping a towel around myself.

Stepping back into the bedroom, I quietly step to the closet and pull out a cute business casual spring dress. I pull it over my head, skipping a bra and panties, and sit at my mirror to do my makeup. I am simple... a little concealer under my eyes, light dust of blush, dark eyeliner, mascara, then blood red lips. Always blood red lips. It makes my blue eyes pop.

My hair is short enough that it should air dry by the time I get to my destination. I stand and look in the mirror again. Not bad. I do a little spin... the dress twirls perfectly, and I smile. At just that moment, my phone vibrates. A text message. From you.

::Room 204::

Deep breath. I walk over to my husband, and lightly wake him. He grunts. "I am late. Gotta go. Love you," the same words I say every morning. And I get the same response every day. Another grunt.

With that, I am out the door and headed to our hotel. It is customary for you to arrive first. It takes me about half an hour to get there, and already, I can feel a dampness starting between my legs. What is in store for me today, I wonder to myself. Lost in thought, I arrive at the hotel in no time. I have been here so many times before that finding today's room is no problem. I reapply the blood red lipstick, and run my hands down my dress, smoothing it nervously.

I knock lightly, just once.

Deep breath. You open the door, and I walk in. I am almost immediately weak in the knees at just your scent. I bite my lip as you close the door behind me. The room is dark - shades drawn, lights off. I turn to face you when the door clicks shut.

"Close your eyes," you command.

I do immediately as told. Your hands touch the hem of my dress and in one motion, lift it over my head. Just like that, I am completely naked. You walk around me, looking at me. My eyes still closed. You are so quiet, I can hear your breath and mine. And nothing else. You stop behind me. Your hands grab my hips, and you step close to me, pulling my ass back towards you. You are naked, and I can feel your cock is hard against the top of my ass and small of my back. I lean back against your chest. Your hands move from my hips to my tummy, then slowly up to my tits. Your cup and caress them, and a light moan escapes my mouth. Suddenly, you pinch my nipples. Hard. I yelp.

"Spread your legs, kitten," you say directly into my ear.

I spread my legs as goosebumps travel from my neck down to my toes. You step back and your hands now run down my sides, the curve of my hips, and your fingers lightly tease along the crack of my ass, then down to the slit of my pussy. "Baby girl, your pussy is already so wet. What were you thinking about?"

I bite my lip and clear my throat. "I was thinking about you, Daddy," I half whisper. I brace myself. I hear the whoosh of air, and feel the solid sting when your hand connects with my right ass cheek.

"Be more specific, princess. You know I don't like it when you are so vague. What about me?" You smack my left ass cheek, just as hard.

"I was thinking about how badly I need to feel your cock in my throat." Full whisper this time. Deep breath.

You turn the light on, and sit in the large, comfy leather chair in the corner of the room. Your hand begins stroking your cock. I swear my mouth is watering at the sight of you.

"C'mere. Show me what that pretty little mouth was made for."

I walk over to you, sinking to my knees in front of of you. I put my hands on your thighs, and move my face close to your cock. I open my mouth and stick out my tongue, looking at you.

You continue stroking. As precum drips, you use your other hand to pull my head closer. You slap your cock against my tongue, and I can taste you. "Go ahead, little one. I know you need to suck your Daddy's cock."

I need no more encouragement. My warm, wet little mouth takes the head of your cock inside, teasing with my tongue. I slowly run my mouth up and down you, getting maybe ¾ of your throbbing dick in my mouth before needing to come back up.

Like the greedy little girl I am, I eagerly work your cock. Hungrily. I alternate between taking you in my throat, then stroking you and gently teasing your balls with my tongue. "Good girl," you growl when my eyes meet yours. "But it looks like you need some help." Your hands go to the back of my head. I open my mouth, and am rewarded with you forcing your cock to the back of my mouth. I gag hard, but you hold me there. I keep my hands at my side, for as long as I can. The moment where I feel like I need air hits me, and I push against you.

You let me come up for air, then firmly slap me across the face. Immediately, your hand caresses the same cheek that you just slapped. "I decide when you breathe, kitten. Daddy isn't going to hurt you. Keep your hands at your sides."

Tears well in my eyes from the sting of your hand on my face. I drop my hands to my side, and open my mouth. You stand, and grab my hair until I am standing as well. You throw me on to the bed so that my head hands off the edge. I keep my mouth open, and you start ruthlessly fucking my throat.

You pin my arms down with yours. I gag and try to move my head but I can't. My body is flushed red. I gag and cough. When you finally pull out of my throat, I gasp for air, a line of saliva connecting my mouth and your cock.

I barely have time for two breaths before you are back inside my throat, fucking it as hard as you have fucked my pussy. Now you push until I have taken all of you, and hold it there for what seems like an eternity before pulling out, stepping back, and letting me breathe.

You turn me over on my tummy, then spin me around so my legs are on the floor, bent over with my ass up, tummy on the bed. Before I have time to think, you push your cock, hard, deep inside my pussy. I am so wet my thighs are slick. Your cock stretches my dripping pussy, and I moan deeply as you push all of you inside me.

Your hands grip my hips so hard that I swear your handprints will be there for weeks. You fuck me carnally, like you need my pussy to survive... like you are trying to breed me. "Oh, Daddy, fuck me harder." A demand you are happy to meet.

As you fuck me deeper and faster, your hand reaches forward and grabs my hair, forcing my back to arch, and my airway to tighten. Then, your hand is around my throat. My hands go up to yours. Again, I can't breathe. My vision behind to darken before you let go, and I fall face first into the bed. My hands grip the sheets while I try to regain my breath. You pull out of me suddenly, and lay on your back.

"Ride my cock, kitten. Show me what a good little slut you can be."

Breathless, my pussy sore, I do as you all. I climb into you, one leg on either side, and lower my dripping pussy onto you. My eyes close and for just a few moments, I get lost in riding your big cock.

Your gentler side is showing. You let me take my time, increase my pace on my time, and I put on a little show. All you have to do is lay back and relax, your hands behind your head. I rock my hips back and forth, and run my hands up to play with my tits. My head back, I take you as deep as possible. You hear my breathing quickening. One hand moves down to begin playing with my swollen clit. My moaning getting out of control.

I can hear your moans increasing, your breathing quickening. Your eyes lock with mine, and I know you are getting closer. The thought almost puts me over the edge. I moan loudly. You respond, "It's ok kitten, you may cum if you need to."

Your words are so sexy, so what I need to hear, that I need to fight my release. "Daddy, I want you to cum with me. I want you to cum in my pretty pussy at the same time as I cum all over your cock." This is a request I haven't made before, and I know the thought drives you wild. Your hands grab my hips with such force, showing me exactly how you need me to ride you. I fall forward, my hands on either side of your head, our eyes locked. Your hips pull me down as your hips come up and we fuck each other fiercely and with a need unlike any other.

"Tell me, baby girl," you demand sternly, your breathing labored, the sheen of sweat covering your body driving me wild.

My face is close enough to you that you can feel my breath on your lips. I surprise you, and kiss you deeply, my tongue exploring your mouth. That simple act of affection amidst fucking is all I needed. "Oh, daddy!" I explain. "I am going to cum! Please fill me! Please cum inside me!"

Your hips slam me down, and your half growl half moan as you begin shooting your seed deep inside me. My own orgasm wracks my body, and the walls of my pussy tighten around you, milking your cock, pulling your cum deeper in me. I grind, and shake, my head on now, my hands gripping the pillows. You don't let go of my hips until your cum is all inside me, and I have stopped shaking.

Breathless you roll me to my side, then turn me around and pull me close, my ass against you, your arms holding me as I snuggle in. Our heavy breathing mirrors each other, and you kiss me on the top of my head. "Daddy?" I say breathlessly.

Another kiss on the top of my head. "Yes, kitten?"

I smile, then yawn. "I am a little tired."

You hold me closer. "Then take a sweet little nap, my little one. I am going to need to fuck you many more times today. You will need your strength."

With you, I feel beautiful, and special. With you, I can be myself, and forget the world. There's a slight grin on my lips as I doze off, already fantasizing as to what comes next.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This is sick, and has nothing to do with BDSM.

So why is it sick?

For a BDSM relationship to be considered healthy, and to even be considered BDSM, it has to rest on a foundation of trust and respect. None of the persons involved in this relationship understand either concept.

What the protagonist is doing to her husband is the ultimate display of disrespect, and clear proof of her untrustworthy nature. She is committing spousal abuse, grave enough to risk her husband's mental health. Yes, I am very serious. The mental effects on a victim of unfaithfulness equal the mental effects on rape victims. Some suffer only a small amount of damage, while others are damaged for life. Simply for sexual gratification for the abuser. This includes PTSD and suicide. You can look up the studies yourself.

Her "daddy" is just as bad. Overlooking morals for a piece of ass, he is nothing but a little boy, and not fit to train anyone. To allow a submissive to rely on him to be able to control his urges in the heat of passion is downright dangerous and therefore irresponsible. Taking responsibility for a submissive and their well being is not for the faint of heart, and certainly not for the emotionally immature. That he thinks himself capable is proof that he can't be trusted. He either doesn't know or doesn't care about his limitations as a man. Playing with the married woman behind her husband's back is a sure sign that he respects neither the husband, nor the submissive. With all the risk involved, no one should secretly take a sub who isn't free to give herself away, and no real Dom ever would. A true Daddy knows that it is his job to guide and care for his little. How can someone perform such a task when they don't have a moral compass of their own? It isn't possible, and to claim a little when you can't truly take care of her is to disrespect her. You are putting her in danger, which is totally unacceptable to a real Daddy.

My god, I hope this is nothing but a fantasy, in which case nothing can be wrong, but if this is representative of someones reality, here is a bit of advice:

Through most of the story it didn't actually seem like the woman was a real little, but more like a vile, uncaring slut who simply liked rough sex. Only 2 sentences at the and indicated a true submissive personality. If she truly was a sub, then she of course should have tried, if at all possible, to live out her fantasies with her husband first, then tried to arrange for an open relationship, and failing that, set her husband free by ending their marriage. If she really is a little, then I feel for her. Her childishness is a part of who she is, and she can't always be expected to know right from wrong. Not when she goes to her little space. That is why she needs a Daddy in the first place. She is clingy and makes stupid, immature decisions from time to time, and will have a string of painful failed relationships behind her. It is easy for such a woman to fall into the claws of a fake daddy, and that is why I feel for her. At the point of this story, there isn't anything left for her to do than to leave the fake daddy, and if she can't rely on her husband, which would probably be the case, to leave him, too. She is going to need guidance, and my advice would be to seek out a reputable BDSM club. She should make it clear that she wasn't there for sex, but for guidance. The adults in the room would understand and try to help.

The fake daddy needs to come to terms with his own immaturity. He needs to either give up on living out his fantasies of control, or seek help himself. Again, a reputable BDSM club is a good choice. Finding a real Dom to teach him would, in my opinion, be mandatory at this point. For a start, he needs to be trained as a sub to learn his own limitations, and to start understanding the true responsibility that rest on the Dom. While that isn't necessary in all (or even most) cases, it is in this one. When you risk the health and sanity of outside parties to get your rocks off, then you aren't mature enough. When you sneak around to get what you want, then you aren't courageous enough to face reality, and you aren't ready for the responsibility. There are mature ways and reasons to "get" a sub that is already involved, but none of them involve secrecy, or causing unnecessary risk, pain or violence. Until you understand what that entails, you simply aren't ready. If you go ahead and do it anyway, then you are just a little boy in a big body, still too engrossed with amazement at the wonder of your own penis to be a Daddy to anyone. You are nothing but a liability. Don't do it.

Those are my thoughts. I am open to hear alternative ones.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Yes!

Damn I need to find me a Daddy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Well done and intriguing!

I like this piece! It is well written. There are a couple of typos but you show your talent in telling a story - it’s unclear whether its a true one or one out of your imagination. I like the cheating aspect, as a lot of subs find their Dom outside of a dull vanilla marriage, and the fact that you hit it spot on without too much attention is great. I like your sense of devotion to your Daddy: the relationship aspect is what is intriguing as it provides the context for the great sex. If true, your Daddy is a lucky man.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Masterful Daddy Daddy becomes Master and plays with His little fuckdoll.in BDSM
Daddy's Little Cow Ch. 01 A lactating little and her Daddy.in Fetish
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Boyfriend's Dad She dreamt of being fucked by her boyfriend's dadin Mature
Forced onto a Stranger's Lap A dark subway provides opportunity to take advantage.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories