Cheating Hearts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Conner's hands glided upward over the strong calves and thighs of the girl, feeling the smooth whisper of the silk stockings. She curled her fingers into the elastic at the top of the stocking and peeled them down Mollie's legs. She tossed them away and slid her hands over the soft flesh as she rose, her palms memorizing each line of muscle. As she stood, her hands dipped beneath the slip, pushing it over her hips. Conner's hands rested on Mollie's waist as their eyes reconnected.

Conner leaned in, placing her lips on Mollie's again. This kiss was slow and intimate, their bodies pressed against each other. Conner maneuvered her thigh between Mollie's thighs and used it to create a soft friction against her mound. The feeling of the denim against her lace panties caused Mollie to begin trembling. The pleasure began deep inside Mollie and spiraled outward till her pores screamed for release.

Mollie tilted her head to allow Conner deeper access to her mouth, her hands resting on Conner's shoulders. Mollie's fingers slid inward to the pearl buttons of the blouse. She began working them open one-by-one. When she reached the last button, she rested her hands at the top of the fly to Conner's jeans. She did not have the courage to open the Levi's or spread the top to look at the woman's breasts. She stretched upward into the kiss, avoiding the moment of truth.

Conner's hands kept moving upward, pushing the satin of the slip as she went. The drag of the cool material against Mollie's heated fleshed caused Mollie to tremble in anticipation even more. Conner's fingers finally reached Mollie's straining breast. She caressed the soft material of the brassiere as she inched her way toward the hard, tight nipples. Mollie released a moan into Conner's mouth as the more experienced woman pinched and pulled at the hard buds.

Conner only teased for a few moments, even though the playful touch seemed like an eternity to Mollie. She stepped back, a hungry look burning in the green depths of her eyes. She eagerly ripped Mollie's slip over her head and tore the bra from the girl's body to free the heavy breasts. Conner gasped and took a half-step backwards so she could drink in Mollie's beauty.

Mollie felt a blush creeping into her flesh. Conner's silence unnerved her and she attempted to cover her large breasts with her hands. Conner immediately took Mollie's wrists in her hands and peeled them away from the pale globes. She bowed her head, her short, dark hair tickling Conner's skin as she licked each extended nipple. Mollie moaned again, louder this time, tilting her head backwards as Conner took one breast fully in her mouth. She held the other in her free hand, squeezing the pillowy flesh as her mouth suckled, massaged, and rubbed.

"Jill," Mollie groaned. A shudder ripped through her and her eyes widened in surprise. She weakened, her knees folding. Conner immediately wrapped her arms around Mollie, catching the girl before she could hit the ground. "Oh god, Jill," she panted, holding onto Conner's shoulders.

Conner kissed Mollie's shoulder lightly, then partly dragged and partly walked Mollie to the bed. She laid Mollie across the dark comforter and followed, sliding her blue-jeaned leg along Mollie's naked one as she stretched out at her new lover's side. She propped on one elbow beside Mollie, brushing a curl from the trembling woman's cheek as she recovered from the small orgasm. She tickled her fingers down Mollie's arm before allowing that hand to come to rest on the swell of the girl's hip. Conner was still fully clothed but Mollie was down to nothing but her red lace panties.

Not wanting to allow Mollie time to fully recover her senses, Conner traced her fingers over the design in the panties as she dipped her head to again tug at a thick nipple with her teeth. Mollie's senses were whirling. Her body was torn between the dual sensations rocking through her small frame radiating from the knowledgeable mouth and hand. Conner kissed her way downward, allowing the air in the room to continue to work on the wet nipple as she licked beneath the heavy breasts. She moved over Mollie's flat stomach, pausing to circle her navel with her strong tongue before touching her lips to the damp heat of Mollie's mound.

Mollie spasmed again as Conner's lips touched her most intimate part. She felt the pressure through her panties and longed to feel those lips on her naked flesh. "Jill," she repeated, unable to form any other words in her delirious state. This time, Conner heard the plea in the girl's voice.

Conner pulled away, sitting up on her knees beside Mollie. She watched as Mollie rode the gentle waves rocking through her body. She couldn't wait for Mollie to climb even higher. She had always loved watching her lovers enjoy themselves and Mollie was responding like she had never been touched before. Conner shrugged out of her blouse but left her tank top on. She unbuttoned and lowered the zipper on her jeans but did not remove them. Mollie was coming down and Conner did not want to give her a chance to fully recover. She wanted to take Mollie higher than she had ever been with anyone else. She wanted to make Mollie forget about Bobby Donavon.

She peeled the panties down Mollie's hips, revealing trimmed light brown curls. Conner eyes stayed on the curls and the swollen, slick lips leading to Mollie's secret parts. She wedged herself between Mollie's thighs, pushing the girl open. Mollie was whimpering and moaning without ceasing. She had even ceased being able to say Jill's name as Conner blew a thin line of air on the wet, inviting lips. Conner danced her tongue along the slit, tasting the slight saltiness of Mollie's desire.

She pressed her tongue between the thick lips, scooping out more of the moisture as she lapped against the sensitive walls. Mollie cried out as Conner's exploring tongue maneuvered closer to her throbbing center bud. She twisted, trying to force Conner to that sweet spot. Conner was glad to oblige. She touched the tip of her tongue to the nub, flicking it lightly. She dragged the length of her mouth muscle over the button and delighted at the tremors she felt race through Mollie's body. She began lapping faster, her tongue rubbing, pressing, circling, and moving against the hard pebble. Mollie clenched her thighs around Conner's head, holding her lover in place.

Conner moved her tongue down and dipped it into Mollie's tight channel, thrusting in and out playfully until the girl bucked upward. Conner paused to nip lightly with her teeth at the outsides of Mollie's lips, giving her lover a moment to catch her breath before completely taking it. Conner curled her tongue and slid it into the canal, then fattened her tongue once inside. Mollie moaned loudly, thrusting her hips up. Conner grabbed Mollie's bottom as she lifted and held her in place.

Mollie was thrashing on the bed, twisting and rocking as Conner's tongue took her to higher places. That talented instrument was alternating between thrusting and licking the inner walls and playing with the tight knob. She closed her lips around Mollie's clit, sucking and tugging, scraping her teeth over the head before her tongue delved again into the deepest part of her.

The wave built inside of Mollie as Conner worked faster and faster. Mollie was mindless now, a writhing coil of sensation. Her mind and heart knew nothing but Jill's touch as she worked her way toward the ultimate crash of pleasure. She whimpered and twisted and bucked, riding the crest of pleasure. She screamed Jill's name as the wave crashed over her body, the word vibrating off the walls of the quiet bedroom.

"Jill!" Mollie screamed again when she could breathe. Conner did not stop, pushing Mollie until tears welled in her eyes. With a final lap of her tongue, another wave knocked through Mollie's system. "Jill!" she cried for the third time before her body collapsed onto the bed. Conner continued licking lightly, tasting the sweet juices of Mollie's release. She used her tongue to clean Mollie, and then kissed the quivering belly. She felt the muscles tense beneath her lips and looked up.

Mollie's breathing was ragged and her eyes were closed. She touched her lips to each of Mollie's nipples, sliding her body upward to look into Mollie's flushed face. She caressed her lover's cheek, moving sweaty strands of hair off the delicate face. Mollie did not stir and Conner knew that the girl had blacked out from the pleasure.

Jill Conner rose from the bed and tucked a quilt around her lover. She finished removing her jeans and looked at her reflection in the mirror above the dresser. The tank top was fitted to her frame. She was tall but did not have large breasts. She rarely needed to wear a bra and she could see her nipples pressing against the white material. She had chosen not to wear any underwear when she had put on the tight jeans, but she did have on her harness. She reached down to stroke the dildo hanging from the harness. She wandered how Mollie would react to seeing it and smiled at her reflection. She would find out soon enough.

She padded into the living room for the tray of cheeses, fruits, and crackers. She did not retrieve the bottle of wine. Instead, she poured them both a glass of water and returned to the bedroom. She sat down on the bed beside Mollie and gently stroked her lover's hair. She wanted to touch Mollie again, to make love to her again, but she knew the girl needed to eat. "Wake up, little one," Conner whispered, laying her fingers soft on Mollie's cheek.

Mollie inhaled sharply as she regained consciousness, her body tensing in a fight or flight response. Conner muttered hasty assurances to the girl, assuring her that everything would be all right. Mollie slowly relaxed, exhaling all the air in her lungs. Conner smiled, dropping a kiss on the girl's shoulder. She put the water to Mollie's lips. "Drink up, darlin'," she ordered softly.

They didn't feel the need for words as Mollie drank some water and they both nibbled on the assortment from the tray. Conner watched Mollie carefully as they ate, trying to judge the girl's reaction to their encounter. She didn't seem to regret being there. She ate well and responded to Conner's tender kisses.

As Conner finished eating, the kisses became more frequent. She lingered on Mollie's throat, nibbling with her teeth and sucking with her lips. Mollie helplessly tilted her head to one side, allowing Conner's mouth and hands free reign. Conner's hand caressed Mollie's breast, circling the nipple to tease it to attention then pinching and tugging it. Mollie forgot about her food, laying her hand on the back of Conner's neck as her lover again roused her sleeping libido.

Mollie slid back into a reclining position, trying to pull Jill's mouth to her own. She opened her mouth, wanting to taste Conner's sweet lips and feel her teasing tongue. Conner complied, pressing her mouth to Mollie's and slipping her tongue deep inside the warm, wet cavern. Her hand wandered away from Mollie's large breast to travel down to her lover's thighs. Her fingertips danced up and down the inside of Mollie's thighs, urging her lover to open. Their tongue's tangled together as Mollie shifted restlessly, opening her legs as Conner's fingers moved against her slit.

Conner adjusted until she was over Mollie, never breaking the kiss. She used one hand to balance herself while using the other to glide the thick strap against Mollie's damp lips. Mollie gasped, breaking the kiss in her surprise. Conner was there to calm her, lying still with the long phallus pressed against Mollie's parted, throbbing lips. When Mollie had relaxed, Conner resumed her actions. She positioned the head of the dildo against Mollie's opening and slipped it inside slightly. "Relax," she whispered against the shell of Mollie's ear. She pushed her hips a little, sliding the thick rod a little deeper.

Mollie's chamber was tight and Conner had to push by the clenching walls to drive the shaft all the way into her lover. The strap was about two inches thick and seven inches long. She almost always wore this smaller package. She liked the way it felt. It gave her a confidence that she couldn't explain. Even though she had not had sex in three years, she never left the house without the harness and tool strapped beneath her clothing. She had larger attachments at home but had seen no need to wear them recently. As she began moving slowly, she knew she would be wearing one of the larger packages the next time she was in town.

She extended her arms above Mollie as she began moving more quickly, watching the young woman's reaction as she was filled over and over by her lover's thrusting hips. Mollie's eyes were closed and her breathing ragged. Her breasts were rising and falling in time with Conner's thrust. Conner rocked forward, dragging the latex shaft against Mollie's extended clit as she worked to push her lover higher.

With each down stroke, the base of the dildo rubbed against Conner's own sweet spot. She gave herself to control of her primal instincts, closing her eyes and arching her back to drive deeper into Mollie with each long, complete stroke. She strained, trying to hold back her own release until she heard Mollie scream her name again.

Mollie was not a stranger to having something inside of her. She had been with Bobby for nine years. Until recently, they had made love frequently. She didn't know if it was the drought of affection or the foreignness of the man-made material that caused such an intense build-up, but Mollie could not control her body. "Oh, Conner," she moaned as her orgasm neared the breaking point.

"No," Conner grunted, never ceasing her movements. Her thighs slapped against Mollie's in a steady rhythm as they worked toward completion. "Say my name."

Mollie reached up and grabbed Conner's face between her palms, pulling the dark green eyes to reality. "Jill," she whispered with a voice thick with emotion. "Jill." Conner thrust hard once more and Mollie cried out. "Jill!"

The sound sent Conner over the top and she followed Mollie into the sweet explosion of oblivion. For a few seconds, her hips continued working on their own accord, a reflex reaction as they rode the wave together. Conner rolled to her back and collapsed at Mollie's side, the duo panting in contented exhaustion.

Conner slipped her arm around Mollie's shoulders, pulling the girl against her body. Mollie lay with her head tucked into her lover's shoulder, her hand resting in a loose fist on Conner's stomach. They were both covered with a thin coat of sweat. Conner absently played with Mollie's curls as she stared at the ceiling.

"What time is it?" Mollie asked after a long stretch of rest and silence.

Conner sighed and reached to the bedside to pick up her alarm clock. She struggled to read the numbers before answered. "Fifteen after eleven," she said around a yawn. Her fingers danced along Mollie's naked shoulder.

Mollie sighed and stretched. "I should go. He'll be home even if he's. . ." She didn't finish the thought. She didn't need to. She sat up and looked at Conner, chewing thoughtfully on her lower lip. "What . . . what happens now?"

"What do you want to happen?" Conner asked, propping herself up with pillows. Her green eyes had lost the haze of passion and now carried a tender glow.

Mollie stared at the blanket on the bed as she thought of the proper way to word her response. There was no good way to answer. "I don't know, Jill. Tonight was . . . incredible, but I'm not so certain that I am ready to give up on my marriage."

Conner nodded, trying not to show any emotion. She was lying to herself if she said that Mollie's answer did not tear her apart, but she would not pressure her young worker. Mollie's decision had to be Mollie's choice. "Then you go home to him," she answered, hoping her voice didn't reveal her internal conflict. "You go home to him and I'll see you at work tomorrow."

Mollie leaned forward and kissed Conner's lips. There was no passion in this kiss even though it was intimate. The kiss gave Conner hope. Mollie wasn't completely shutting down. Mollie sat on the end of the bed as she redressed, aware of Conner's eyes on her. She tried to hide the fact that being watched by the beautiful woman was making her body betray her resolve. Her nipples were straining against the material of her clothing and her lower lips were tingling by the time she was finished.

Conner slipped a pair of boxer shorts over her hips and followed Mollie to the front door. Her fingers again brushed Mollie's soft skin as she helped her lover into her wrap. "I had a wonderful time, tonight, Mollie Donavon," she whispered in Mollie's ear.

"Me, too," Mollie answered, pressing upward into Conner hard body, her lips turned expectantly for a kiss. Conner rewarded her with one, though it was a short touch. They embraced tightly, holding onto each other desperately. Mollie finally pulled away. She felt empty as she heard the door close behind her.

The irony of the turn of events struck Mollie as she drove home. As she had wandered about the city broken-hearted because her cheating husband had forgotten her on Valentine's Day, she had thought about her budding feelings for Conner. Now she had given into those feelings and didn't really want to go home to a husband who had also found someone else.

She pulled into the driveway of the house she shared with Bobby. His car was already there and she bowed her head, trying to think of a suitable story to explain her absence. The front door opened and Bobby ran across the front lawn, clutching the phone in his hand. He ripped open the door and pulled her out of the seat and into his arms. "Mollie! Thank God you are all right! I have been worried sick!" He took her face in his hands and kissed her lips earnestly. She was too shocked to return the kiss or the embrace.

"Sweetheart, I am so sorry. I totally forgot Valentine's until the janitor asked me why I was working late on the holiday. How could I forget our special day?"

Mollie tried to grab hold of her anger at his forgetfulness, but what she heard was that he had been at work. She was speechless.

"How can I ever make it up to you?" he demanded. "I tried to call you. Why didn't you take your phone?"

"I just forgot it," she muttered, unable to say anything else. Guilt was tearing her apart. She pulled away from him and walked into the house, hoping he would read anger and not anything else in her actions.

He followed quietly, helping her with her jacket. He whistled low when he saw the dress she had put together for their special day. "Wow, sweetheart. You look incredible. Beautiful." She waved him away, numbly walking through the house to their bedroom. She couldn't bare the thought of sleeping with him, so she began gather her belongings to sleep in the spare room. "Where were you?" he suddenly asked, helplessly watching her motions.

Mollie gathered her gown and her cosmetics in her hands, her mind racing for an answer. "I was with a friend from work. We ran into each other at a pub downtown and had dinner."

"I am so glad you are all right. I left as soon as I remembered, but you were gone. I didn't know where to look. I almost called the police."

"Bobby," she said, throwing all of her belongings on the bed. She put her hands on her hips and advanced on him. "I want you to tell me the truth."

"I have never lied to you, sweetheart," he stated and she knew it was the truth.

"Is there another woman? Are you having an affair?"

His face went slack and his jaw dropped. It moved soundlessly up and down as he struggled to wrap his mind around her accusation. "No, Mollie. I promise, no. I know things haven't been great between us lately and that's my fault. I'll tell Paul I need to cut back. I'm not going to let my work destroy our marriage. Mollie, I love you."