Cheating Helped Our Marriage

Story Info
Sometimes cheating can help a marriage.
4.9k words
3.81
11.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tepin
Tepin
525 Followers

I had a feeling my wife Carol was cheating on me but couldn't be sure. There wasn't anything big and no our sex life hadn't dropped - if anything she was hornier than ever which was a nice change from our usual 'once a week' sex. At first I thought it was great, she started wearing sexier clothes - thongs, skimpy bra's, sometimes no bra and sometimes she'd surprise me by being nude when I got home or a quick bj before supper.

I loved the change and certainly didn't want to ask any questions that would stop it but then started to notice other things - clothes in the wash (especially underwear & skirts) that I hadn't seen her wearing. Not answering calls/texts like she used to (she ran a home business so was generally around and we'd text back and forth through the day) and it was more common for her to be 'out talking to a client'.

It all came together one day when I popped home for lunch and grab my cell phone that I'd forgot that morning and she was out. That wasn't too uncommon so I figured I'd send her a quck text once I found my phone. I finally spotted it on the floor in the bedroom just under the edge of the bed but when I grabbed it, I realized not only wasn't it mine, it wasn't hers either.

Curious, I wanted to see what it was so I tried a few of her common passcodes and if finally opened. At first it looked un-used, no apps, no texts, but when I checked the broswer history it had been to hotmail - a lot. Now I was really curious and did something I likely shouldn't have done - I put a keylogger on it so I'd get copies of anything that was typed - I'm an IT manager so it wasn't hard to set up and put the phone back where I'd found it and went back to work.

Just before quitting time I got an incoming ping on my phone and it was a block of text that it didn't take long to break down into the website, her login, password and an email that had been sent to ' CFL@hotmail.com" from a 'gflan@hotmail.com' to see when they could meet again. CFL was her initials but the other one I'd never seen and the next ping was her reply 'hopefully Friday' and then one more ping from him with a very detailed description of what he wanted her to wear - basically totally slutty and then a shocker of 'and make sure you've got your butt plug in'.

Now that I had her email and password, I was able to log in to her account and look at the email history. I was totally shocked when I found from the emails that were having all sorts of sex and they went back over 6 months. There were also quite a few pics of his cock, her tits/ass/pussy and a few short videos of her playing with herself (she must have deleted those from the phone but forgot about her history file). The next thing that surprised me was some of the descriptions like "I can't wait to shove my cock all the way down your throat again" , "how did it feel to get fucked doggie after I spanked your ass until it was red?" or "you like getting your cunt stretched a bit don't you?"

Don't get me wrong, my wife enjoys sex when we have it but had never indicated she liked it rough and had actually told me to be more gentle on occasion, had never deep-throated me and when we were watching a bit of porn once (she enjoyed that) there was a spanking scene and she mentioned that it looked degrading not sexy.

I went out for a drive so I wasn't home when she got back and tried to understand what I'd found and decide what I wanted to do. Divorce was the first thought but deep down I knew I loved her too much for that and the more I thought about it I realized I been totally turned on descriptions in the emails of the things they'd done.

The next few times we had sex, I tried pushing things a little bit. I talked dirtier to her, asking her to take more of my cock in her mouth or got a bit more aggressive when we were fucking but she either ignored me or as usual told me to be a bit more gentle and I got a quick 'no' when I tried teasing her ass with my finger.

I knew I had to do something and after going through several options in my mind, a plan finally started to come together. He usually told her to meet 'at the usual place' with no address but a quick purchase of a GPS tracker solved that and the next time they met I knew exactly which hotel they were using.

My work was normally 9-5 and generally their meetings were mid afternoon so one Monday when I checked I found an email from him to set up a meet for Wed aft. I waited until almost 2pm that day before calling home to tell her that work was slow, I'd be home early and suggested I'd love to come home and find her in some sexy lingerie. It was only a few minutes after I hung up that she sent an email to him she'd have to cancel because her husband was coming home early. I could tell from the way she wrote the email that she wasn't happy about missing the meeting!

Just to make things worse, I called again at 3:30 and told her we'd had a power failure at work and it was going to take at least an hour two to bring everything back online and make sure there weren't any issues so I wouldn't be home early after all. I had to smile when I heard the frustration in her voice! I knew that between the planned meeting with him, then the anticipated sex with me that she'd be horny as anything so when I did get home I faked a headache and told her I'd make it up to her but I had to just relax, maybe have some food and go to bed.

The next morning before I left, I casually mentioned that I was going to have to stay late at work because of a new software implementation that Friday and likely wouldn't be home until 8 or 9. It didn't happen often but had happened before so she wasn't too surprised and while she did a good job of hiding it, I could see she was happy about it. Sure enough a couple of hours later at work there was an email to him telling him they could meet on Friday at 3 and they wouldn't have to rush because I was going to be late getting home to which he happily agreed.

My plan was coming together so I waited until noon Friday and sent him an email from her account saying she thought she was coming down with something and wouldn't be able to make it. I kept the email open so I could catch any replies before she saw them and sure enough he quickly replied that she'd better make it up to him when they got together because he'd already booked a room. I shot back a quick reply as her that I was certain we'd be able to get together next week and he could fuck all three of my holes in whichever order he wanted...and then deleted the 3 emails.

Over lunch, I drove to the hotel and booked a room and got things set up how I wanted them. The next step was a little harder but I'd already worked it out - with the right software you can 'spoof' an email address so it looks like it's coming from someone it isn't but any reply still goes to you , not them. Using that, I emailed her with it showing as his address and sent this:" I don't like paying for a hotel and not using it so I hope you're not going to back out last minute again. I was in the area so I've already booked room #302. I've got to see a customer in the area so you'll be there before me - there's a key-card at the front desk for you. When I get there I want you naked, on your hands and knees on the bed facing the headboard. Make sure your ass is clean, well lubed with the butt plug in and there's a blindfold on the bed - have it on & don't take it off."

I wasn't sure what I'd get back but a few minutes later I got a short "I'm very sorry about last time. yes I'll be waiting the way you want."

I got there at about 3:15, nervous but looking forward to it. When I opened the door to the room, she was exactly as I'd told her to be. When she heard the door open she said, "I'm ready Gary' (first time she'd used his name anywhere - now at least I knew that).

Before I did anything else, I took the video camera I'd brought and set it on the dresser so I could film everything and took off my clothes. My silence must have made her nervous because before I could do anything else, she said "Gary,that is you isn't it?"

Great - now I even had his name on video! The only reply she got to that was a fairly hard slap on her ass. I knew if I said anything she'd recognise me so all I did was give her a "shhhhh" and 2 more quick slaps across her ass to keep her attention.

Next I grabbed the ends of the cords I'd tucked between the mattress and box spring and tied first her wrists and then her ankes. I made sure they weren't too tight but also that she couldn't move much from the position she was in.

Once she was secure, I spent the next 10 minutes alternating between spanking her ass and teasing her pussy. She was wet the first time I touched her and got wetter and wetter as her ass got redder and redder. By now she was moaning and pushing back against my fingers, trying to get one inside her. Instead I stopped and didn't more for a minute to make her wonder what was going to happen next. Finally I reached over and started slowly pulling the plug out, I think she was expecting me to pull it all the way out but when just the tip was still inside I quickly pushed it back in again. It must have hurt a bit because there was a quick breath and a 'ow' from her but no other complaint.

I kept spanking her - a slap or two every 15-30 seconds, playing with her pussy and randomly alternating the speed I pulled the plug out and shoved it back in - once or twice I pulled it out so quickly her ass hole didn't close before I thrust it back in - I could tell it hurt a bit but again she didn't complain and I somewhat enjoyed it. By now her ass was really red and I'm sure starting to hurt so I stopped spanking her and slid a couple of fingers into her pussy. She was so wet that they slid in like a hot knife into butter. I added a third and eventually a fourth finger until I was in her right up to my thumb and by then I think she'd cum at least twice, likely more. Thankfully as wet as she got, she wasn't a squirter or the bed would be getting soaked!

She was super wet but with the plug in her ass (I could feel it against my hand) she also felt really tight. Just to see what would happen, I kept my hand where it was and slowly pulled the plug back with the other hand. Just when it was almost out I paused and could feel her brace thinking I was going to push it back in. Instead as it came out the rest of the way, I tucked my thumb against my hand and started pushing my whole hand into her pussy. I don't know if 'Gary' had ever fisted her but I was going to try. When she realized what I was doing, she started to pull away but a quick slap on her ass let her know that she shouldn't. At first I thought I'd just keep pushing and if it would go all the way in bu I didn't want to really hurt her so I started pulling out a bit then pushing back and getting a bit further each time and added a bit of lube from the tube she'd left on the dresser.

At first I was getting somewhat breathless 'no, no's' but as she realized I was going to go slowly I could feel her relax which made it easier to go in further and before long she was moaning, "ohhhh, ohhh" instead. I'm not sure which of us were more surprised but on one push my whole hand slid right into her. I could feel her spasm and clench around my wrist so I waited for that to stop and then started sliding my hand in and out. It didn't take long before she was cumming again so I thought I'd kick it up a bit and made my hand into a fist as I pulled it out. I wasn't sure if it would work but surprisingly it wasn't long before I was truly 'fisting' her and about every 5th or 6th time my fist came all the way out, she'd cum again and I wouldn't be able to push back in until she finished cumming and relaxed.

After one really hard orgasm, she pretty much fell as far forward onto the bed as the ropes would allow and lay there quivering. I let her lay there for a few minutes before grabbing her hips and pulled her back up on her knees. When I touched her pussy she pulled away and quietly said, "please, no - too sensitive".

I could imagine she was sensitive and likely a bit tender so I started stroking the inside of her legs, the back of her legs, her ass and occasionally touching her pussy until she started moaning again. I'd been hard since I stepped into the room and by now definitely needed some relief. There'd been enough pictures of her lovers cock for me to know we were close enough to the same size that she wouldn't notice the difference so I moved behind her and rubbed the head of my cock up and down her slit a few times. I figured she'd still be a bit too sensitive but wanted to see what her reaction was and sure enough she pulled away a bit. I could have pushed in anyway but instead moved back a bit further and started rubbing my cock up and down her ass, stopping and putting some extra pressure every time I passed over her ass

hole.

This time her reaction was much different - instead of pulling away, she pushed back against my cock and I was fine with that. Every time I went over her pucker I increased the pressure until finally I could feel her open and let me in a bit. She was relaxed, well lubed and she'd already had a plug in her ass earlier so I just kept up the pressure and slid in bit by bit until I was tight against her ass. We'd only tried anal sex once in the 8 years we'd been together - we were watching porn, there was an anal scene, she'd been drinking and when I suggested trying it I was surprised she agreed. Apparently a cock up your ass sobers you up quickly because I didn't get much more than half way in before she stopped me saying it was too uncomfortable so we stopped and she hadn't agreed to try it since. Now that I was all the way in her ass, I knew I'd be cumming soon so figured that I might as well just go for it and started fucking her ass with long, hard strokes. Each thrust got a 'oomph' as I bottomed out and then a moan as I pulled back.

When I got to the point of no return, I pulled out and quickly moved in front of her. It didn't take her long to figure out what was happening and opened her mouth for my cock and a few strokes later I had all 7" buried in her throat. I was tempted to just shoot it down her throat but knew that while she would swallow she always said she didn't really like the taste so just as I started to cum I backed off and filled her mouth. I can't remember the last time I came that hard and that much. I was expecting her to pull away but instead she swallowed everything she could with only a few dribbles escaping so I scooped them up with a finger and fed them back to her.

As I softened in her mouth she cleaned me until there wasn't a trace of cum on my cock. Again I pulled away but instead of doing anything else with her, I untied the ropes on her ankles and wrists. As soon as her wrists were free she reached for the blindfold so I stopped her with a hand on each of hers. She got the message and moved her hands back down so I gently guided her over to her back and gave her a long, passionate kiss.

As I pulled back she whispered "Oh my god that was amazing! I've never cum so much or so hard in my life. I'm so glad we were able to get together and not have to rush!"

I'd temporarily forgotten about Gary but that brought everything crashing back.

Now was as good a time as ever so I reached down and pulled off her blindfold. It took a couple of seconds for her eyes to adjust to light again before she could actually see & the look on her face was something I'll never forget. At first it was surprise, then shock and then she burst into tears and rolled away from me. Her words came out in a rush and I couldn't understand a lot of it but I caught, "nooo", "how did you" more crying and then a whole string of "sorrry" before she pretty much lay there and sobbed.

I curled up behind her, pulled her to me and held her until she calmed down enough to talk. I explained how I'd figured it out, how I'd gotten the info and everything else. When I finished she was starring almost shell shocked at me and finally whispered, "are you going to leave me?"

"Not unless you'd sooner have Gary than me but we've certainly got a lot to talk about. Why don't we go home. We can get your car later - I really don't think you're in shape to drive right now."

All she could do was nod. Nothing more was said as we dressed, gathered our things and left. I don't think she even noticed me turning off the camera and putting it in my pocket.

The few hours were very strained - we talked, she cried and I cried. The biggest question I had was how did it start and why.

Here's what she told me...

--------------

Gary is an old client of mine, we'd agreed to meet at a bar to talk over a job he had. It all came down to price and he was hoping to pay about 20% less than I'd quoted which I eventually agreed to. I think he'd already had a few drinks before I got there and after a couple more I caught him staring at me few times and finally asked him about it.

He didn't look embarrassed at being caught and said, "I likely shouldn't say this but you look like a woman who'd enjoy being told what to do, not asked" and that he would love to do just that even if it meant putting her over his knee to get her attention.

At first I was shocked, then offended then realized that I was turned on and getting wet. He must have noticed because he said, "let me guess - you've always been asked never just told what you were going to do?"

Without waiting for me to answer, he kept talking, "I already knew I was going to give the job to you but wanted to talk and see if I could negotiate a lower price and I'm happy with what we've agreed on so how about this...we call it an evening and you get the job at the price we agreed on. Or you go to the bathroom, take off your bra and panties and come back here, we'll have another drink or two and I'll pay what you originally wanted.

I know I should have just walked out and told him to shove his work but part of me wanted to do it and I justified it to myself by thinking it was all about the money. When I got back to the table he moved closer and said he could easily tell I was braless from my nipples then put his hand on my leg and told me to spread my legs so he could make sure I was also pantyless. I opened my legs without even thinking and when he touched my pussy I had a small orgasm. I thought that was going to be the end of it and started to stand up but he kept his hand on my leg and told me to give him my hand. When I did, he pulled it over towards his crotch under the table and I realized he'd pulled his cock out and then he was telling me to jerk him off under the table. I hesitated for a few seconds then did it - It didn't take long for him to cum and then he told me to lick it all off my hand which I also did.

Don't ask why I did it, I knew it was wrong but it turned me on so much. Things just went from there - we'd meet (always with no bra or panties) and he'd tell me to finger myself in the back seat until I came, or tell me to suck him off until he came. One day we were in his car and he tried forcing his cock down my throat until I gagged. I told him not to so he pulled me over his lap, pulled up my skirt and started spanking me.

The spanking hurt and I was too shocked to try and stop him then all of a sudden I felt getting tingly - my nipples, my pussy, my whole body and I knew my pussy was getting wet. He must have noticed something too because he stopped spanking me long enough to finger me and feel how wet I was. "oh, so you like getting spanked - well I like getting head so get back to my cock" and he pulled me back to start sucking him again. Every time I pulled back, he'd spank me some more until finally I was taking all of him down my throat until he came.

It went from blowjobs, to sex, to the butt plug and eventually even anal sex with a spanking any time I said no or didn't do what he wanted and he soon found that I would have a huge orgasm if he spanked me while I had a butt plug in my ass and a dildo in my pussy at the same time.

Tepin
Tepin
525 Followers
12