Cheating Helped Our Marriage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then one day he told me the car wasn't enough room and to meet him at the hotel and then he got me the phone so he could email me and to make sure you wouldn't find it.

Then you found the phone and know everything from there.

-----------------------

When she finished she dropped her head and I could see tears dripping off her cheeks. I pulled her chin up so she was looking at me and said, "Ok, I don't totally understand it all yet but I'm trying. Once you knew you were turned on by those sorts of things why didn't you just tell me and we could have done those things together?"

"I thought about it and I was going to say something a couple of times but couldn't really figure out how to tell you that I wanted to be told what to do, spanked if I didn't and suddenly be interested in doing all sorts of sex things that I'd never done with you before. I know you've asked a couple of times to try things but it wasn't until I was with Gary that I realized that a big part of the turn on was being told not asked not just what we did. Now that you know everything, do you still love me, do you think we can make things work?"

"Honestly when I first found out my first thought was divorce. Then when I saw all the emails I was hurt but also realized I was turned on thinking about doing things like that with you. When I met you at the hotel after we were done you said that it felt amazing and you certainly came a lot but you were thinking it was Gary. I did all those things knowing it was you I was doing it with and also came more than I ever remember cumming I was that turned on. Yes I think we'll be ok but I hope you realize that things will never be quite the same again."

"I'll try, I'll do whatever I can to make things the same."

"I think you're missing my point - things will never be the same because I don't want them to be the same. First - I've already emailed Gary and he's been told that he's never to contact you again or everything he's said and done will be on social media and that would pretty much kill his business. Second - when we're at home and possibly even when we're out, you won't be wearing a bra or panties so get them off right now."

You looked a bit shocked but quickly reached under your skirt and pulled off your panties and then did the magic thing that women do and your bra came off and out your sleeve.

Before you could say or do anything else I said, "Third - I've only spanked you with you thinking it was Gary, so lift up your skirt and bend over my knee so you can have your first spanking that you know is by me and then you're going to bend over the couch so I can fuck you and decide if I'm going to cum in your ass or mouth."

She did and after her cheeks were nice and red I fucked her long and hard over the couch before telling her to finish me with her mouth but not to swallow until I'd seen it all in her mouth. After I'd cum, looking down and seeing her looking up at me with a mouthful of cum was incredible - and so was the look on her face when I pulled her to her feet and kissed her while she still had my cum in her mouth. When she realized what was happening we swapped it back and forth until between us we'd swallowed it all.

She still had a slightly shocked look on her face as I whispered, "See...you're not the only one that like's things a little different than most sometimes!"

Things still aren't the same and that's fine with both of us. She's never heard from Gary again, I love knowing there's nothing underneath her blouse, pants or skirt and it's great to come home and know that all I have to do is tell her to give me a blowjob before supper and she will. Of course fair is fair so she picks one day a week that she's totally in charge and I either do what she tells me to or get spanked - or sometimes spanked just as a warmup before we have sex.

Today's one of 'her' days and before I left for work she told me that tonight I'll be finding out how it feels to have a butt plug inserted...and I'm really looking forward to it!

I know it wouldn't happen for everyone but in the long run her cheating has been the best thing that could have happened to our marriage!

12