Cheating, Lying, and Revenge Pt. 02

Story Info
Investigating, I find my Wife is a Company Whore.
5.7k words
4.1
17.5k
11
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about life, love, and a cheating wife. Not the most far-fetched idea, but it was worlds away from where we started. This is our story.

Note to readers: As a new writer, and after accepting comments intending to learn and improve, the worst of the worst on this platform have finally abused that privileged enough that ai won't allow comments any longer. I had hoped for constructive criticism, but that's not what these poor excuses for human beings give. So I apologize to the readers of this site, I will still strive to get better, but without input it will probably take longer.

Cheating, Lying, and Revenge

Part Two

Our investigation starts, and I find out what a whore she is

I went back to Geoff's place the next morning as he requested, hoping he had some answers for me. As I walked in and he greeted me in his office, then asked me to have a seat. He again locked the doors with his phone and cut off my phone reception.

(Me): "Well were you able to find anything out?"

(Geoff): "Yes, and I'm going to ask you this question one more time. Is there any way I can get you to drop this and forget about it?"

(Me): "I told you I was proceeding with finding out what was happening, and that's what I'm going to do. If you don't want to help me, just say so."

(Geoff): "I told you I would do whatever you wanted to do. I'm just making sure."

(Me): "Then tell me what you know."

(Geoff): "Alright, you know that photo of the woman servicing the man on the bed, with Bill Easton in the chair, well I've seen that picture before, about eight years ago."

(Me): "Where did you see it?"

(Geoff): "The company uses that photo as a private advertisement and enticement to get potential clients to join their firm and sign a contract, of course the contract they sign is more than just public jobs. Would you like to see the original photo I found on their company servers?"

(Me): "Yes, I would. Please show it to me."

(Geoff): "Do you remember when I said we do this my way and only my way?"

(Me): "Yes, I remember agreeing to that."

(Geoff): "Alright, get up and turn your chair around to the screen behind you and sit back down."

As I did what he asked, two large security Men came in and before I knew what was happening my wrists were bound to the arms of the chair and my ankles to the legs of the chair.

(Me): "What the fuck Geoff, what are you doing here?"

(Geoff): "Just sit and be quiet, don't make me have them gag you. This is the photo you saw the other day."

He put that photo up on a very large wall screen.

(Geoff): "And this is the original photo it was made from."

I almost died when I saw the picture unblurred, it was my wife on the bed, sucking this Strangers cock, with another guy beneath her fucking her pussy and a third ramming his cock in her ass, while Easton watched stroking himself.

(Me): "Let me out of this, I'm going to kill some people and divorce that cheating bitch."

(Geoff): "Stop it, just stop it and settle down or I'll bring those guys back in and gag you for the rest of this."

(Me): "There's more of this?"

(Geoff): "Lots more and you had better behave yourself here. I'll help you get revenge on every person involved, but as I said, we'll do it my way."

(Me): "Well, I don't really have a choice now do it?"

He out the big screen on slide show and it went through picture after picture of my wife engaging in every kind of sex possible, and never once did she seem like she wasn't enjoying it.

(Me): "How could she do this to me, to us, she's ruined everything."

(Geoff): "And now it's time to lie to her like she's been lying to you, set them all up and ruin the whole damn Bunch of them in one sweeping action. Now, these parties happen once every two months in different cities around the country. Clients receive an invitation with hotel, dates, and a special card to get into the huge suite they rent for that week."

(Me): "Those bastards are going to Ohio in two weeks. Is that where she is going to play whore next?"

(Geoff): "They're not going to Ohio, they're all booked in Tampa Bay, the whore capital of Florida."

(Me): "That lying slut told me they were going to Dayton."

(Geoff): "I told you to calm down, and if you don't, I won't tell you the rest."

(Me): "Jesus, there's more yet?"

(Geoff): "Lots more. Now during the week, your wife is fucking everyone above her in the company, one on one. On Fridays they close for a three-hour lunch, and they have a gang bang with her in the conference room. Her assistants are free to fuck by anyone, including clients, anytime they want to use them. On Fridays the assistants get gang banged in the break room by the lower-level employees, but they don't get to travel, except on special occasions."

(Me): "Not that this could possibly matter, but what is a special occasion?"

(Geoff): "Sometimes an important client doesn't want to engage in group sex, so he rents a suite, and the company supplies Patricia for the week as a 24-hour whore just for him."

(Me): "How long has this been going in Geoff?"

(Geoff): "Since shorty after your wife returned to work after her cancer. I suspect not having to worry about pregnancy, and beating a deadly disease, made her go entertain her wild fantasies and this is what grew from it.

(Me): "So what do we do now?"

(Geoff): "I continue to gather information and we spring a hell wrath on them all in Tampa Bay. Now listen, you can't say a word to anyone about any of this. What is your normal sex life like?"

(Me): "We have sex, Or I guess just fuck often. This certainly hasn't stopped her from fucking me like normal?"

(Geoff): "You must consider the possibility that she is a nymphomaniac, either since the operation or over her entire life. But it doesn't really matter, it might just help you understand what happened."

(Me): "A nymph fucks people on the side, this whore has got to be taking twenty cocks a day in every hole she can. No, I can't mitigate her behavior, she needs to be treated like the whore she is."

(Geoff): "Fine, but for now you treat her like the wife you love and don't fuck this up. What I'm planning is epic, and it will be something to watch."

I was calm enough that they released me from the bindings, and I left. I thought about going to the nearest bar to drink the pain away, but then I might lose control and end up in jail or something. So, I went to work trying not to think too hard, but it invaded my brain every chance it got. But now was the time to steel myself against my hurt and anger, so I played like I was having customer problems at work every time she noticed a change in my demeanor.

A week and a half later her trip was coming up, and we always fucked like rabbits before she went away, so I just fucked her like a whore, and she seemed to like it. Then she started asking me about our sex and love making.

(Julia): "What has gotten into you dear, your fucking has become more aggressive?"

(Me): "I just have a lot of pent-up tension and to be real, anger inside right now."

(Julia): "I'm not complaining, I kind of like it. You know, I am your wife, and you can go as far as you want to with me, even if that includes forcing yourself on me."

I was thinking to myself; "My Wife, not anymore, but I will make you my whore and see how you like that". That next night, I came home, and she was wearing a tee and paper-thin shorts that showed damn near everything she had. I walked up behind her and pulled the tee over her head, watching her unbound breasts flop out, I ripped the shorts off her waist and let the tatters fall down her leg, bent her over the table and fucked her for all I was worth. To my surprise, she responded positively.

(Julia): "Yeah Big Boy, give me that cock, force me to take every inch. I need you to fuck me like this, make me know who owns that cunt between my legs."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, she never said these things in the past, maybe she had finally become nothing but a whore to be fucked, and if that was the case, I wasn't going to miss out.

(Me): "You like this you little bitch, I'll give you more than you can handle, now get that cheek down on the table and take what I'm giving you."

(Julia): "Yeah, I'll take your cock, just keep pounding it into me. Make me whatever you want me to be, and I'll take it. Oh yeah, you're starting my engine up now, keep it going. Fuck me harder, try to break that cunt, just keep pounding it until I can't take it anymore."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, the harder I fucked her like a worthless whore, the more she liked it. I kept pounding into her but not Cumming due to the thoughts of all the other Men that had her just today. She started her final step to orgasm, and I was going to pound her through it.

(Julia): "Yeah that's it, mother fucker you're going to make me cum. Keep fucking me and I'll give you my Cum. Oh, oh, oh shit, Jesus, I can't hold back anymore. Yes, I'm going to cum all over your cock, yes fuck me hard, I'm Cumming, yeeaaah Fuck Gooooooooooo fuuuuuu mmmmmph!!!!!!!"

And with that she had the biggest orgasm I ever saw her experience. She was thrashing against the table, body shaking and quivering, drooling, and making noises but nothing coherent. I hadn't come yet so I was still pounding when I had an idea to make her my whore. I pulled out and lined my cock up with her asshole and pounded it all the way in with no warning to her at all.

(Julia): "God Damn You fucking asshole, Oh fuck that hurts, oh,oh, oh,that hurts so damn good. Keep it up and make that asshole beg you to stop. Go for it, ream me out so I can't sit down.

(Me): "You want it bitch, well here it is, the only lube you're going to get."

I came so hard I spurted at least ten times into her bowels, my cock sore from the abrasion of fucking with no lube, but it felt good to let it all out on her. I pulled out and immediately saw my cum and a spot of blood leaking out of her brown hole, and I just smiled and smacked her ass hard and went to shower up before dinner. She was going to remember today, especially after our surprise was sprung on her and her friends.

I got out of the shower, toweled off and walked into the master bedroom where she was on her knees in the submissive position, not saying a word and looking down at the carpet. I knew enough about that side of kink that she's not supposed to speak or look up until she is spoken to.

(Me): "Do you have something you want to say?"

(Julia): "Yes, I would have cleaned you off if you just shoved your cock in my mouth."

(Me): "I'll remember that for next time, maybe later tonight. For now, turn around ass up and head down on the carpet. I want to see how bad your asshole is after that fucking."

She had cleaned herself up but there was just a little bit of cum still leaking out and it had a red tint. I figured she better tend to that so I told her to turn around.

(Me): "Go run yourself a bath, not a shower, and soak that injured hole."

(Julia): "Yes sir."

She went into the bathroom and started the water in the tub. It then occurred to me that she had never called me sir before, and maybe that's the dynamic at work where she is the sex slave that does everything she is told. I had three days before she left so I was going to find out just how far this went. I went into the bathroom and talked to her in the tub.

(Me): "When you're done in here, I want you in the shortest crop top you can legally wear without a bra. If you need to, get a scissors and cut a tee shirt and don't forget to cut it low between your tits, I want to see a lot of cleavage. Then put on the shortest skirt you own, maybe something from years ago that would be one size too small today and wear that without panties. Then a set of five-inch heels, makeup and hair then meet me downstairs."

(Julia): "Yes Sir."

I went downstairs and made myself a drink to relax while she put together the outfit I described, waiting to see if she would do as I said. I sent a quick text to Geoff describing the evening so far. His only response was to enjoy myself but don't let on to anything we knew. When she came down, she had a cut tee about an inch below her breasts, and an old denim skirt that barely covered her ass cheeks.

(Me): "Not good enough, go get me the scissors and come back and kneel. I'm tired of looking at a woman in business suits around this house, I want to see more skin and we're going to start with that right here tonight."

(Julia): "Yes sir."

She came back with scissors and knelt in front of me. I cut the "V" in the front much deeper and wider so if she turned her upper body her breast would pop out, nipple and all. Then I had her stand and face away from me and I cut a slit up the center of the back so I could see the beginning of her ass crack while Standing level, then turned her around and cut a slit up the center of each thigh, high enough if she were wearing a thong you would see the waist string, leaving a flapping curtain covering her pussy.

(Me): "That's much better, if I want to see that cunt, all I need do is lift this here. And from the back I can see the bottom of your crack. Be careful how you turn in this top or you'll get arrested. Now we're ready to go out, so follow me."

(Julia): "Yes sir."

We went out to the garage and got into my British sports car, something convertible and low enough anyone could see into from the pavement. She got in and I scolded her about putting her knees together, so she spread them as far as the car would let her. I had already decided when she was bathing that I was going to use her as much as I could, after all I was going to divorce her soon anyway. I drove her to the adult store and told her to follow me in and be careful of how much body she showed.

(Me): "I want you to be my slut, not slut for everybody in the adult store so, watch what you do and how you move. You don't want to anger me when I'm in a mood like I am."

(Julia): "Yes sir, I will be careful."

We went in and I walked over to the collar and leash section, the collars were at eye level, but the leashes were at a lower level, so I decided to have some fun. I picked out a chrome chain collar for her and told her to choose a matching leash from the lower level. She tried to bend but felt the air on her brown eye, and she tried to stoop down but the front of her skirt would open and show her bare pussy. She finally figured out the only way was to kneel in front of me on the floor in her submissive position to keep her skirt closed. As she knelt there the store clerk came over to assist us, hell to watch her and see what he could see, and she felt the embarrassment of this young man seeing her like this. I was finally having fun with her being uneasy and somewhat afraid of what might happen.

(Clerk): "May I help you two?"

(Me): "Yes, I'm interested in this chain collar, can you show me how it goes on her?"

(Clerk): "By all means, let me help you out here."

With her mouth right at the level of his crotch, she could easily see the bulge in his shorts as he put the collar on her, but she didn't look up as she just stared at his hard on. I pointed To a leash on the far side of Julia, and he had to bend over her looking directly down her shirt at her bare tits. As he hovered there, I could see the redness building on her face, and I was enjoying it and decided I was going to have more fun. He clipped the leash to her collar and stood up to speak with me while still looking down her shirt.

(Clerk): "Is there anything else you might be interested in seeing today?"

(Me): "Yes, I would like to see a selection of nipple clamps if you don't mind?"

(Clerk): "Yes, we have them over there on the other side of the store, just follow me."

As he walked, I followed him and just pulled on the leash, which pulled her forward and, in her heels, trying to stand up she almost fell flat but she recovered. She followed us over, like as if she had a choice, and stood between the clerk and me. He showed us a selection of different sizes and explained they had different Jaws and teeth on them, so I asked if he recommended any certain model. He explained that it mattered if you wanted small and dainty or more industrial look clamps. I told him I was a fan of big and strong looking ones, and that the bigger they were the better I thought they were. He said he had a deluxe set behind the counter of I wanted to come over and see them.

(Me): "Yes, I think we would like to see them, just lead the way."

We followed him over to the counter in the center of the store with every derelict guy in the place staring at her.

(Clerk): "This is the deluxe set, and it even comes in a finished wooden box to hold all the attachments.

(Me): "I never heard of a set that had attachments, please show them to me."

(Clerk): "You see, this set has different jaw inserts ranging from flat, to tiny nubs to little needles all the way up to aggressive teeth.

(Me): "And how do I know if the clips are too small or too big for her nipples?"

(Clerk): "Well, you would have to hold them up to the nipple to see."

(Me): "I'm a real novice at this, would you come around the counter and help me with this?"

(Clerk): "Certainly, anything I can do to help."

(Me): "Hold your shirt up to your neck so the man can see if these are the right size."

She did as I told her and held her top up while the young man held the clamp up to her nipple. He spent more time than needed to make sure they weren't too big, but I didn't mind one bit.

(Clerk): "They look like they will fit to me.

(Me): "Using the aggressive tooth ones would you put them on her to make sure?"

(Clerk): "I sure will, I wouldn't want you unhappy with any purchase you make on my shift."

He out the big teeth on the Jaws and adjusted them to just hang on her nipples and let them go. He kept bending his knees to get eye level with her nipples.

(Me): "And that chain in the box, does that go on the clamps?"

(Clerk): "Let me show you how."

He attached the chain and I pretended to test it by pulling in it, but I saw he didn't adjust the clamps very tight, so I yanked on the chain and both clamps slipped of her nipples causing her to gasp loudly in a instance of pain.

(Me): "Maybe you didn't have them tight enough. This time adjust them until you see the nipple trying to squeeze out beneath its Jaws."

(Clerk): "Yes sir, I can do that for you."

This time he tightened that clamp looking at me the entire time to see when I would stop him. He nipple was almost flat and pushing out the sides when I nodded and he went on to do the other one, causing Julia to shed a single tear in the corner of her eye.

(Me): "Now let's see some anal plugs."

(Clerk): "Yes sir, we have a wide variety of sizes."

(Me): "Again, I'm a novice at this, maybe you should choose the size."

(Clerk): "I'd be more than happy to help you with that."

(Me): "Julia, put your shirt down and bend over for this man to see your anal opening, and spread those cheeks."

Once again, she did as she was told and bent over with her heels spread apart. Because of the slit I cut up the back, as soon as she bent over, that skirt ended up almost entirely on her back.

(Me): "You see, I'm just not sure which size to choose here, and with such a beautiful ass, I wouldn't want to have the wrong one in there."

(Clerk): "Yes, she does have a beautiful ass, and I will do my best to fit her for the right size, but I have a question first. How many fingers can you force up inside her?"

(Me): "I'm not really sure. Honey, how many fingers can you take up your ass?"

She held her hand up showing three fingers.

(Me): "You see, I would have guessed four, and that would have made her to be wearing one painful butt plug.

12