Cheating, Lying, and Revenge Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Clerk): "I won't let that happen; I'll make sure you have the correct size.

(Me): "Good thing we have you here, don't you think so honey?"

(Julia): "Yes sir, very lucky."

(Me): "Well, why don't you measure the diameter of my three fingers at the last knuckle and get a plug that size?"

(Clerk): "If you want to do it that way, I can do that for you sir."

(Me): "Yes, I think that's best, don't you dear?"

(Julia): "Whatever you think sir."

I put my fingers together, making sure there was looseness between the to get a larger diameter and had him measure it.

(Clerk): "That measures out at one and three quarter in he's sir."

(Me): "Well, if she can easily take that, lets go to the next size, I would like to stretch her out a little bit."

(Clerk): "The next size I have is two inches."

(Me): "That should work well, honey bend and grab your ankles so the man can fit your new plug in your ass."

She did as I asked, and the man had a problem getting the plug in and reached for the lube.

(Me): "No don't use that, I don't want it falling out. Dear, out this in your mouth and cover it with your saliva please."

I put it in her mouth, and she made it nice and wet, so when I pulled it out it was dripping spit."

(Me): "Here try this."

He pushed and twisted it trying to get it in and I could her "Ugg" and "rprt" noises when I reached in and forced it all the way up inside of her, and she just let out an "Mmmmph".

(Clerk): "Wow, I didn't think that would fit."

(Me): "You should have seen what I didn't that ass before we left the house, and without any lube or spit, just dry entry."

(Clerk): "Will that be all for you today?"

(Me): "Just one more thing. Do they make clamps for her clit like the ones on her nipples with the big teeth?"

(Clerk): "Yes we have them, but they are incredibly painful."

(Me): "Oh don't worry about that, she can take almost anything."

He pulled out what looked like a roach clip with feathers on the end and knelt in front of her.

(Me): "Now Don't be shy now honey, let the man put it on while you hold your skirt out of the way."

She held the flap of the front of her skirt up to her waist and the guy put the clamp on her clit. He looked at me and saw I was not pleased so he removed it, pulled the hood back and reinstalled it directly on her unprotected clitoris. She held her mouth shut but I could hear the beginnings of her crying in pain until she got ahold of herself.

(Me): "I like this look. Honey, why don't you just tuck that flap up into your waistband and show off your new Jewelry. I know women like to show of Jewelry their husbands buy for them."

She did as I told her, I paid the man and we walked around the store me leading her by her leash and collar. I had her put her hands behind her back as not to block the frontal view. We even walked through the semi-dark video area where every pervert leaned to get a good look at her cunt and clit clamp. Once we made that round, I led her out to the car. We got in and drove around the back of the store where just a few cars were parked, and I parked two spots away from them and shut the engine off.

(Julia): "What are we doing now?"

(Me): "Well, I'm fucking horny after all of that, and you only have two places on your body that are not occupied, and I want to hear you, so which one do you think I'm going to use now?"

I pulled her out of the car with her skirt still up in the front, and I put a hand in each side of the cut shirt between her tits and slowly started ripping it until only a few threads held it. Then I pulled both breasts out of the wider opening and pushed her back in the car.

(Me): "Here's something we've never done before, let's just hope someone comes by to watch. Now Making sure your tits are out of your shirt, put your arms behind you and place your hands on the fender of the car, lean back with your feet spread in front of you. Push that pussy out in front of you making sure it is in full display for anyone to see.

I looked down and pulled the feather aside that is attached to her clitoris clamp, and I could see her juices running down her inner thighs. Her tits hanging out I reached inside her shirt to remove the chain attached to those clamps and let it hang down in front of her and gave it a tug as I did so. She grimaced but gave out a sigh of pleasure at the same time. I couldn't make myself believe she was enjoying this that much, but her face had that coy "Fuck the shit out of me" look on it, and I wasn't going to let this moment go. I pulled out my cock, lined it up, and without foreplay shoved it up her cunt with one forceful thrust, but with her so wet, it just caused her pleasure without any pain.

(Julia): "Oh yeah, that feels so fucking good, Iven been waiting for this ever since we went into that store. Now fuck the life out of my cunt and make it weep love juice. Oh yeah, fuck me hard and fuck me deep baby, I want to feel you all the way up in my womb."

(Me): "You want it hard and dirty bitch, I'll fuck your nasty hole like it needs and deserves, you just stand there and take it."

(Julia): "Yeah baby, I'll take anything and everything you can give me, yeah, yeah that feels so fucking good, don't fucking stop."

I was fucking her so hard that each stroke upwards into her pussy made her lift her toes and go up on this five-inch heels, causing her to yipe, eek, and gasp with every thrust. Her cunt was so wet and so hot it felt like it was showering hot pussy juice down all over my cock.

(Julia): "You had me so excited I'm not going to last long so just fuck me into sexual abandon and make me scream with pleasure. Oh, oh yeah, that's it mother fucker, fuck me until I can't take it anymore, give it to me, give me that huge cock, fuck yeah that feels good."

With one huge thrust I picked up her legs by the thighs and balanced by her hands on the fender, giving me even more access to her slutty hole. At this angle and with this intensity, if she didn't have that plug in her, I would have perfect access to ream her ass out, but for now her cunt would have to do. I was amazed by this hole I once lovingly used and respected was now just a filthy hole to fuck like that was the only purpose for it to exist, I could now at least understand why every man in the company was running his cock in and out of it. It wasn't a wife's pussy anymore, it truly was a whore's cunt, and no man will respect that, or not use it just because another man once married it, It was just a cunt, and I was fucking it like one.

(Me): "Yeah you fucking bitch, this hole is made for fucking and from now on you're going to wear that jewelry to show it off to show it off as the cunt that it is."

I put her legs over my shoulders and kept in thrusting my cock in and out of her whorish hole, while I pulled on her clit clamp and the chain attached to her nipple clamps, and apparently that was all she could take.

(Julia): "Yeeeoooow, Ooohh, fuck I'm Cumming, Fuck, fuck, fuck me hard I'm cummmmminng. Heh, heh, heh, fuck, God, oooooohhhhh shit."

As she convulsed on my cock, I shot me load deep into that quivering, quaking cunt. She was milking my dry as I shot more and more into her, thrusting with each spurt. Her hands gave in behind her causing her to fall onto the hood and fender of the car, then I pulled out and let her legs drop, as she slid down off the car onto the parking lot asphalt. There she lay, out of breath, pride and dignity with her legs spread wide, her ass on the ground, her tits hanging out, and drool running down her chin. She was at the perfect height, so I just stood before her with my cock inches from her mouth, and she willing took it like a thirsty woman grabbing a drink in the desert. When she was done cleaning me off, she stumbled trying to get up, using the car fender as a crutch to hold herself. I took $40 from my pocket and stuffed it in waist band of her tiny skirt.

(Me): "Now go back in there and buy some tails for that plug, and an extra chain to attach to your clit clamp. I'll pick you up out front and don't fix your clothing, let everybody in there see what a fucking slut you've been out here."

She stumbled almost falling five times trying to walk on heels while still trying to recover from her orgasm, and when she did walk upright, she was wobbling one side to the other. I slowly followed her with the car and watched her go I the store, and then come out about five minutes later with the clerk. He forcefully bent her over the railing leading up to the store and fucked her from behind as she was till in a daze from her last orgasm, and she just let him use her cunt as he wanted. It didn't take him long before he shot his cum in along mine, then he walked her to the car.

(Clerk): "She was fifteen dollars short."

He opened the door and was going to help her sit in the car.

(Me): "Oh no you don't! She's not leaking a Strangers cum all over my seat, take her shirt off and put it on the seat first."

He did as I ordered and then almost threw her onto the seat beside me. He threw her shopping bag into the back seat and shut the door.

(Clerk): "You guys come back anytime, Ill be happy to take care of you, and your slut."

(Me): "I look forward to it, have a nice night."

I drove off and stopped at the end of the lot before pulling out onto the street.

(Me): "Spread your legs wide, scoop every drop than runs out of you with your fingers and suck it down your gullet."

As I drove, I saw her scooping cum from her well used pussy and slurping it off her fingers. "What a fucking whore" I thought to myself. Maybe after I divorce her ass, maybe I keep her tied up somewhere for when I want to use her, and I chuckled to myself.

12