Cheating, Lying, and Revenge Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Second, Dave had an experienced woman, and I'm getting an amateur novice girl. It will take months for her to be able to fuck like my wife, so she will live with me for the next three months and stay there under my rules. I will train her and by the end of the summer she will be able to take a good fuck like my wife took your fucking Dave.

Third, you two will stay away from my house and not contact her in any way.

Fourth she will live naked except for any times I tell her to be dressed.

Fifth you will pay for any clothes or items she will need to perform her duties to me.

Sixth, there will be no cell phones or computer devices of any kind.

And seventh and lastly, Shea will do whatever I tell her to do no matter how strange or perverse it is.

I will not sit here and bargain with you over this, it is a take it, or go to jail and lose everything deal."

(Tina): "I don't see that we have any kind of choice, but you are one twisted perverted individual. My only request is that Shea is not harmed in all of this."

(Me): "She will experience pain for sure, but she will not be injured. She will be released unharmed, but she'll probably be a whore by the end of three months, and that is by design. Every time you two look at her, you'll be reminded of what Dave did to make this happen."

(Dave): "I don't see that we have any kind of choice."

(Me): "Shea, you're the only one who hasn't agreed yet. If you do, stand up and take your clothes off as your living naked will start now."

She stood up, threw her phone at her father, and took all her clothes off. I could see that she took care of her body except for shaving hair. I will be picking you up early Monday morning, and you will have had all your body hair below your head removed, understand?"

(Shae): "Yes, I fucking understand,"

I stood and slapped her with the back of my hand, sending her to the floor.

(Me): "I don't know how you speak to your parents, but you can leave that attitude and mouth of yours here before I bring you to my house you little cunt."

(Shea): "I'm sorry sir, it won't happen again."

(Me): "Since you won't ever be allowed to wear jeans, lets go upstairs and I'll choose what clothes you are to bring with you."

Shea got up and showed me the way to her room, and her parents followed, and when we entered, she slammed the door in their faces.

(Shea): "I have a question. Is everything that is going to happen just between you and me? I mean, you're not going to tell my parents about the things we do, are you?"

(Me): "Other than anything we do when we go out and fucking in my back yard to rub your dads face for what he did, no I won't tell them anything."

(Shea): "Good, then I have something to tell you. I have been dreaming about someone taking me and using me as a cheap whore for some time now, and this excites me."

(Me): "Shea, I can tell this excites you by your pussy leaking down your inner thigh. I can also tell you, all girls your age dream of this, most just out it out of their minds so they don't get called sluts and whores by their friends. You get a unique chance to live it without your friends ever knowing what you did."

(Shea): "Will you teach me? I mean I've had sex but nothing like what I see on the internet and stuff."

(Me): "Yes Shea, I will teach you. I don't want a boring fuck from you, I want you to be able to please me and I am one perverse sexually active man, so you will learn and do it all."

(Shea): "Great, let's get started."

12