Cheating, Lying, and Revenge Pt. 03

Story Info
Our afternoon ends, a new normal starts.
3.7k words
4.2
10.3k
9
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about life, love, and a cheating wife. Not the most far-fetched idea, but it was worlds away from where we started. This is our story.

(Note to readers: I am a new writer, only two months attempting this. I had thought excepting comments from readers would help me become better with constructive criticism, but with the poor excuse for humans in this platform, that was not to be. It has gotten to the point where I cannot tolerate their vile putrid comments that I will no longer accept comments on my stories. I apologize in advance, as I'm sure this will take me longer before I become anywhere near proficient at this art, but it's the only avenue I see. Thank you for reading.)

Cheating, Lying, and Revenge

Part Three

Our afternoon ends, and a new normal start's

We were on our way back home, her scooping two men's cum from her well used pussy, and sucking it off her fingers, with her shirt below her catching what she missed, and her tits with clamps flapping as she moved. I was thoroughly enjoying having a slut and whore at me beck and call, and she responded like it had always been that way. We pulled into the driveway, and I parked outside the garage and opened the garage door.

(Me): "When you get out, grab the shirt you're sitting on and walk into the garage."

(Julia): "Yes sir, why do you want me in the garage?"

(Me): "I want you to strip what little bit of clothes you have in and put them in the washer. Then take off all your new jewelry and leave it on the folding table, then walk out the back door to the back yard."

(Julia): "Yes sir, will you be joining me?"

(Me): "Briefly to give you more instructions."

She got out of the car and was still terribly unstable on her feet, wobbling on her heels. She did what I asked and went out the back door to the lawn directly outside the door.

(Me): "Now you are filled with the cum of two men, so I want you to take that hose there and wash inside and out before you come in the house."

(Julia): "Yes sir, I will wash it all away before coming in the house."

I went in to get her a towel and to get myself a beer, as watching her wash her insides with a garden hose should be entertaining. I took a seat just inside the sliding glass doors to watch the action, and I noticed she had fallen asleep with the hose inside her pussy, on her back and legs spread. The water was shooting straight up out of her at the top of her pussy just below her clit, and she looked like a broken lawn sprinkler. I was ready to go out and turn the hose off when I noticed the neighbor watching while hiding in the bushes between our properties. I took a short video of him watching and hiding, because you never know when something like that comes in handy.

I went out and turned the hose off and woke her up to come back to the house and sat on the back patio with her naked by my side.

(Me): "Well did you enjoy your afternoon with me?"

(Julia): "Yes, I did very much, but what has gotten into you?"

(Me): "I have been putting up with so much stress the past two weeks, I just need to shed this anger and weight I'm carrying."

(Julia): "Well, I'm here for your stress relief any time you need me and I'm willing to try new things."

I chuckled to me self about her comment in trying new things, there is probably nothing I can think of that would be new to her. We continued to sit while I made drinks and we watched the end of the day, so I made more drinks and we sat until after dark. She was quite drunk by the time I decided to go inside, and she asked me.

(Julia): "Do you remember when we first moved into this house, we had sex in every room and on every part of that lawn. Do you Remember those days?

(Me): "Yes, I remember, why do you ask?"

(Julia): "Wait here, and I'll show you my answer."

She was gone for about three minutes and returned holding her heels and all her jewelry. She had the nipple clamp box with all the attachments and the extra chain, the butt plug and the clitoris clamp. "Put them one me any way you wish dear" she said to me. Somewhat unsteady on her bare feet, she sat on the lounge chair, put on her heels, laid back and spread her legs.

(Julia): "Want to put my jewelry on me and take me right out there on the lawn like we did years ago?"

(Me): "Say no more, just lay there and I will outfit you."

I started with the buttplug and made her lubricate it like in the sex shop, but this time her asshole had not been fucked and expanded less than an hour before. I pushed and twisted it thinking it wasn't going to go in, but I gave it one last shove and it pierced into her tight hole like a nail hit by a hammer. Then I put the nipple clamps on her with the aggressive tooth Jaws on them, but before I did that, I looked at how tight they were earlier and adjusted them even tighter, causing her to yip and yelp in pain. Then the clit clamp tightly on her clit with the hood pushed above, and I had her bend her body forward just a bit and attached the extra chain between all the clamps. When she got up that chain pulled tightly on all the clamps, so much that one could see her nipples being stretched down and her clit being pulled out of her pussy and crawling up her slit.

(Me): "Now, walk normally out to the edge of the garden and Bend backwards over the double seat out there."

She did and as she leaned back, she finally started making truly painful noises, but this is what she asked me to do. I didn't much care if she was in pain, she deserved everything that was happening and again, she had asked me to do it. With her hands behind her holding herself up, and her legs forward due to the depth of the seat, I kicked her heels far apart making her assume the most whore like position possible.

(Me): "Three fingers in your asshole, how many will fit in your cunt?"

I started with two fingers fucking her pussy but quickly worked up to four and didn't show any sign of gentleness, while I tried to fit the entire knuckle portion of my hand inside her.

(Julia): "Easy baby, I've never had more than that in there before."

(Me): "Then we get to share a first, don't we?"

With a final forceful push, I had four fingers and the knuckles up inside her and began to ruthlessly fuck her with them. She soon got into the assault and started with the moans of pleasure.

(Me): "You like that and you're going to love this bitch."

I folded my thumb and shoved my entire hand up inside her pussy as she let out a scream, I had never heard her make before, and I just fist fucked her until she started liking it again, which she did. She came in a magnificent fashion screaming and bucking like a wild animal, and while she was coming down, I kept my hand as a fist and slowly started pulling it out of her. I could see her outer pussy muscles being pulled out with my fist, as they had a problem expanding enough to remove my hand in a fisted position. Finally, it let loose and pulled out stretching ever part of her and sending her into a half orgasm and half pain state. Then I stepped up on the chair seat, one leg on each side of her, and shoved my cock directly down into her throat, giving me a wonderful sensation. I held my cock in her throat as she gagged, bucked, and squirmed, but gave her no relief. With her throat massaging the head of my cock with every gag, I came straight down her throat. By the time I recovered she had fallen off my cock and was just laying against the garden seat without movement. I checked her and she had passed out but was breathing normally once again as she lay there unconscious. I wiped my cock off with her hair and went into the house to get another drink. When I came back to the sliding door, I saw our neighbor bending her over the seat with her ass towards him. He removed her plug with some difficulty and plunged his cock into her unconscious asshole and just pumped away like he was late to be somewhere else. When he gave her his load of sperm, he just laid her down in the flagstone walkway and disappeared into the bushes, but I was happy, as I recorded his entire assault with my phone. Another piece of video that might come in handy someday, I mean who knows?

As for her, between the alcohol and the lack of air she still didn't stir, even after being ass raped by the neighbor, so I left her there in the garden path and went to bed, figuring she would wake and come upstairs.

I stirred about an hour later without her in bed, so I walked downstairs to the sliding glass doors. The sight that greeted me was stupendous, she had the walkway railing pole up her ass, fingering her pussy with all four fingers, and crying out as her orgasm overtook her. She managed to fuck herself in both cavities without any help from a cock or a dildo, and she was enjoying it immensely. After she came, she stumbled off the railing with her heels still in, and almost killed herself walking to the house when she saw me standing there.

(Julia): "Well, you're the one who ass fucked me and left me without an orgasm."

(Me): "No my slut, I didn't fuck your ass."

(Julia): "Well, I woke up with cum dripping out of my ass?"

(Me): "Yeah, and it wasn't mine. How big of a slut do you have to be to not remember you were ass fucked, but not know who did it? Just go clean up and get to bed, I have a big day tomorrow for the both of us."

She came to bed after showering and laid down beside me.

(Julia): "Please tell me, who fucked me tonight?"

(Me): "Are you sure you didn't fuck them? I mean it's hard to take a cock up your ass and not know about it?"

(Julia): "I am So sorry honey, but I don't remember anything. Will you please forgive me?"

(Me): "Just get under the covers and suck my cock until I tell you to stop, and We'll talk tomorrow.

The next morning, I woke up to the smell of breakfast being made, so I went downstairs naked with a hard on leading the way. She was standing in front of the stove in a short nightie with spaghetti straps, making bacon in a pan. I came up behind her and yanked that gown, so it tore both straps and pooled around her ankles at her feet.

(Julia): "What was that about?"

(Me): "If you can fuck anyone from the neighborhood in our yard, you won't be wearing anything around this house."

(Julia): "I told you how sorry I am about that, but I still don't remember a thing."

(Me): "Did you wake up naked in the back yard?"

(Julia): "Well yes."

(Me): "Did you have cum leaking out of your asshole?"

(Julia): "Yes I did."

(Me): "Then it doesn't matter if you remember, you fucked a man with your ass right out there in the yard, didn't You?"

(Julia): "Yes, I guess so. What do you want me to do?"

(Me): "You think you can be a whore for someone who you don't even remember, and I'm not going to make you a whore for me? You will be lucky if I ever let you wear clothes again. Where is your pretty clitoris clamp?"

(Julia): "It's upstairs, it's very painful and I can't wear it all the time."

(Me): "Like hell you can't, I want you wearing it every day all day, now go put it on."

(Julia): "What about the bacon?"

(Me): "Be quick You fuckin' whore."

She ran upstairs and back down with it on her clit, the feathers waving in the breeze she made by running. When she got back to the stove, I came up behind her and forced my cock in her ass and started fucking her while she was cooking.

(Julia): "While I'm making breakfast?"

(Me): "If Strangers can fuck your asshole whenever they want, then I'll take it when I want, Got it whore?"

(Julia): "Yes sir, and again I'm so sorry about that."

I quickly blew my load up her rectum and spun her around to clean my cock off, then went and sat down. She quickly served us our eggs and bacon then turned to leave but I stopped her by grabbing her arm.

(Me): "Where do you think you're going?"

(Julia): "To quickly clean up."

(Me): "Do that after breakfast, you sit and eat with me and don't drip on the floor."

(Julia): "Yes sir, I will do whatever you want."

We ate and she barely looked me in the eyes. I thought if I pretended I was angry as hell, but didn't threaten her, she would submit to whatever I wanted, and it was working great. When we were done, I gave her new instructions.

(Me): "Clean up the table, go get cleaned up, put on one of my thin white "V" neck T-Shirts along with your leash and collar and your CFM heels, and your leash."

(Julia): "Yes sir, right away."

She scurried to do what she was told, and I casually went up to put on a short and shorts and shoes. She passed me on the stairs as I was coming down and I told her to meet me in the garage and to hurry. She came out in just the Tee and heels, and I could plainly see her nipples trying to poke through the thin cotton and the feather hanging between her legs. As she got in the car, the shirt rode up to her waist and she looked at me but knowing from my face she did not try to fix it. We drove back to the adult sex shop, and I led her in by the leash. The same young man was working behind the counter as we walked in.

(Me): "Hello, how are you this morning?"

(Clerk): "Very well sir, I see that clamp on her clit looks good on her."

(Me): "Yes it does, I want her to wear it all the time now. I remember seeing some bra's that didn't cover the nipples in the back corner.

(Clerk): "Yes, we have quite a large selection, would you like me to show then to you?"

(Me): "No, just take the whore and fit her with a black one please."

He took her leash in hand and I lifted her Tee up over her head allowing it to hang on the leash.

(Me): "Fit one on her and make sure it doesn't cover nipple or areola please."

He walked her to the back by her leash, wearing nothing but her heels and clit clamp, along with her Tee hanging in the leash. He brought her back in the smallest black bra I have ever seen, but it held her tits straight out.

(Clerk): "How would you like to pay for this sir?"

(Me): "Well, she seems to have left her wallet in her other pants so what can you work out?"

(Clerk): "I'm sure I can come up with something."

He bent her over the counter and entered her ass without even looking at her and reached around pinching her exposed nipples. When he gave her his last forced thrust, he deposited his load of cum right where mine had gone an hour earlier. As he pulled out, I reached in my pocket and handed him her buttplug and he rammed it home. He pulled her T-Shirt back over her head and handed me the leash saying, "No Charge sir."

(Julia): "Did you want him to fuck my ass this morning?"

(Me): "If you want to be a fucking whore, I'm going to show you what the life of a whore is."

(Julia): "I would have never done that if I had my faculties about me."

(Me): "You think just because you're a whore when drunk, that you're not secretly a whore and just hiding it when your sober? Alcohol doesn't make you do things; it just lowers your inhibitions and lets you do what you really want to do. Maybe I should take you over to the college and drop you off at a frat house for a few hours?"

(Julia): "Please sir, don't make me gangbang a bunch of college kids?"

(Me): "I'll think about it and let you know."

It was just two days before her trip, and I was anxious to see what Geoff had done so I drove Julia back home and told her to stay there naked and clean. Then I drove over to Geoff's place and texted him I was outside, and he met me at the door. He was smiling and I could see he was pleased with himself, and I wanted to know what he had planned.

(Me): "What have you got planned, I can tell by your devilish look you have something going."

(Geoff): "Yes, I have a plan, an epic plan, a plan like no other betrayed husbands' revenge, and a little payback from me."

(Me): "What do you mean payback from you?"

(Geoff): "Way back in the day, the old man Martin Rowe, owner of your wife's company, led the charge against me and attempted to get charges filed against me, failing all the moral arguments and all that shit. Now he is the one running an immoral company and when it gets out, he will lose everything. Plus, I've quietly been purchasing his stock for years in the hope I could dump it one day and make him pay. This is one day."

(Me): "I didn't know he was behind that movement to go after you, but I do remember how you got almost destroyed in the press."

(Geoff): "He was behind the press strategy also, and I'm going to enjoy this almost as much as you. When this is done, you will own Julia lock, stock, and Bartell and bankrupt all the assholes involved. I will provide you the names and addresses of the Men and their wives, if you should want to visit them and tell all after they get destroyed."

(Me): "Well, tell me all about it will you?"

(Geoff): "It's delicate and has to be timed perfectly, just let me tell you as things happen."

(Me): "Well, I guess I have to trust you in this then."

(Geoff): "How is your time with your slut going?"

(Me): "She passed out in the yard and got butt fucked by the neighbor, so I told her she was just whoring with anybody that happened along, and now she's apologizing and doing anything I want. We just came back from the sex shop where she used her ass to pay for some clothes."

(Geoff): "Sounds like you're having a good time. If you keep quiet and play this game out with me, she'll be your permanent whore, and maybe some of the other wives as well?"

(Me): "I'm just enjoying doing things to her I never would if I cared about her, but now it's just fun for me."

(Geoff): "Do you really want to make this hard on her?"

(Me): "What do you have on your mind?"

(Geoff): "Make sure every single hole she has is very sore before she leaves, because these assholes won't let her rest, they'll just keep fucking her no matter how bad she hurts."

(Me): "That certainly is a vengeful idea, I'll give it some thought."

(Geoff): "Come see me after she leaves for her trip, and we'll start having fun."

(Me): "Alright, see you in two days."

I drove back home, and Julia was waiting naked and freshly showered, with makeup and hair done. I bent down and removed her clit clamp off and sat her down in the sofa.

(Me): "I've decided since that cunt is going to be cold and lonely in Dayton, I would give it as much use as I can for the next day and a half. Go upstairs and out on that white tube dress and matching high heels."

(Julia): "I stopped wearing that dress because it barely covers my pussy if I'm pulling it down, then my tits pop out of it when I cover myself below."

(Me): "That's just fine with me, so go put it on and come back here."

She did as I told her and came back with six-inch white stiletto's and a dress that barely covered anything but her mid-section. I could see she was wearing the new bra from the sex store, and I had to put a stop to that.

(Me): "Take that bra off, I didn't tell you to put that on."

(Julia): "I'm sorry, I thought you had me earn it for today."

(Me): "I'll let you know when I want you to wear something."

She pulled her dress down under her tits, removed the bra, and refit the dress to cover her breasts.

(Julia): "Where are we going this afternoon honey?"

(Me): "You'll know when we get there, now go out and wait in the convertible for me, I'll be right out."