Cheating, Lying, and Revenge Pt. 08

Story Info
The Trap Is Sprung.
2.2k words
4.33
9.5k
13
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about life, love, and a cheating wife. Not the most far-fetched idea, but it was worlds away from where we started. This is our story.

(Note to readers: I am a new writer, only two months attempting this. I had thought excepting comments from readers would help me become better with constructive criticism, but with the poor excuse for humans on this platform, that was not to be. It has gotten to the point where I cannot tolerate their vile putrid comments that I will no longer accept comments on my stories. I apologize in advance, as I'm sure this will take me longer before I become anywhere near proficient at this art, but it's the only avenue I see. Thank you for reading.)

Cheating, Lying, and Revenge

Part Eight

The trap is sprung

Shea and I picked up Geoff at 9am as instructed and I couldn't believe what my eyes took in. Hair slicked back, black thick rim glasses (Geoff sees fine), a button up collared shirt buttoned to the neck, jeans about three inches short in the leg, white socks and sneakers, carrying an old laptop with Star Wars stickers on the lid, and a pocket protector with pens. I burst out laughing when he came out, and he smiled like the cat who swallowed the canary.

"Who the hell are you, and what have you done with my friend Geoff?"

"My name is Geoffrey, and I am the internet tech for a construction company here in town."

"Does that old laptop even work?"

"Don't be fooled, inside this old case is a brand-new unit. Nothing you, or he, see's today is what it seems to be."

As we drove to Rowe Consultants Geoff filled me in on everything I needed to say and know. It was promising to be one hell of a show, and hopefully burn everyone involved. He also told me that things start to go bad for Rowe at 10am and get worse from there but wouldn't give me any more information than that. He also cautioned Shea to do nothing but take notes and to look committed as she did it. We were all set by the time I pulled into the parking garage, and we made it to his office by 9:20am and I told his secretary I had a 9:30am appointment with Mr. Rowe. She didn't remember making the appointment and was surprised when she saw it in the computer schedule, and I knew that Geoff had a hand in that.

We were shown promptly at 9:35and we all took a seat, me in front of his desk, Shea to my right, and Geoff a bit behind Me and to my left.

"Well, how can I help you this morning?"

"We have a serious problem here Mr. Rowe."

"Well, tell me about it and I'll decide if it is serious or not."

"It has to do with your company using sex to illegally obtain city Contracts and using my wife to do it. You personally, Bill Easton from city hall, John Morgan, and others are using Patricia, other assistants, and my wife as your company whores."

"I do not think you are funny young man, and if you continue to slander me and my company, you can count on a big lawsuit from Rowe Consultants as a result."

"Yeah, but before you do that, why don't you look at your email. I believe you'll be interested in what you find there."

He opened his account and found a video clip attached to an email named W.A. Rowe. He opened it and saw a video of my wife sucking on his cock with him stating she was the best whore his company ever had.

"Where did you get this. I warn you, my lawyers will tear you apart."

"No, I don't believe they will sir. As a matter of fact, I believe my IT tech will ruin you and all you bastard employees, and it will start today."

Then from behind me Geoff spoke up.

"If you continue to watch you'll see and hear John Morgan filling you in on the accounts they got by using his wife. And in addition, we have seventy four such videos from your employee's special bribery tours in different cities around the country, including the one that is taking place in Tamps Bay right now. If you like, I'll send you the clip of them signing three local contractors to your company and get full use of his wife and Patricia. Would you like me to show it to you, or maybe you'd rather the world see it?"

"Young man, I warn you I am not a man to be messed with."

"Oh yes you are, you've gotten very sloppy in your old age and to prove it to you, I'll give you an example. It is 9:43am and I suggest you go onto your stock portfolio webpage and see what happens at 9:45am, then we'll see if you're a man to be messed with."

"Exactly at 9:45 the stock price of his company started a freefall, with a sell off of 32% of it being dumped on the market. Now sure you can overextend yourself buying all that stock back, but at 10am sharp, an automated email goes out to the financial times with the final proof they need to release this story, ruining you, your company, your people, Easton, and a Major fraud investigation will be started when the city gets all of this also, which will put you all in jail."

"Who the hell do you think you are threatening me sir?"

"Geoff, Geoffrey McCrory, and you tried to ruin me and failed years ago and now I'm returning the favor. And for icing on the cake, when My boss sues you, he'll own anything you have left of your pitiful life. Now watch your stock price."

Just as Geoff threatened, the stock started being dumped on the market causing his $8.72 stock price to drop to just under $5 per share. With a million shares out there, in just a few minutes he lost almost $3,750,000.

"OK, you didn't come here just to threaten me, there is something you want me to do, and that means there is a deal to be made."

"Your right about that, and you only have fifteen minutes to act. If you go back to your email, you'll see another email stating exactly what you are to do next to avoid financial ruin and jail."

This email had instructions for him to call his CFO in the office, and what he was to order the man to do. He picked up the phone and called his CFO to come to his office.

Within a minute a man walked into the office with a laptop and phone.

"This is my CFO Richard Cobbler gentleman."

"That is your Son-In-Law who married that horrid looking daughter of yours. We know, now get to it."

"Dick, I want you to cancel ALL company credit cards, have all company cell phones turned off, and have the return tickets for the crew in Tampa Bay canceled. And all pending charges on the cards are to be rejected, and the airline tickets cashed in so the flights can't be rescheduled."

"But that will strand the team in Florida, and leave them with no way back?"

"I'm pretty sure that's the idea Dick, just do it."

"You had better hurry Dick, it is already 9:50 and Mr. Rowe doesn't have much time to get this all done."

"So, I'm doing what you've asked, what now?"

"I'm monitoring everything in real time and will get alerts on my computer when it is all complete."

"Dick, get moving now and hurry. And for you sir, I am sorry my employees used your wife in the manner they did."

"Rowe don't lie and patronize him. This has been going on for years, you knew all about it, and I have the proof. You do that again and I'll make sure you end up penniless."

"So, this is revenge for what happened years ago? Is it as satisfying as you thought it would be?"

"Get this straight, this is punishment for what is going in right now, my revenge comes afterwards."

Just as Geoff said that his laptop started to ding, and he went right to work. That's when Rowe addressed me directly again.

"You know, your wife was a whore long before we ever used her to make money. You can't ask a cat to be a dog now, can you?"

"And you can't expect a self-important asshole to keep to the terms of a deal either, can you Rowe?"

"What do you mean? I have no idea of what you're talking about?"

"While we were sitting here, you tried to mount a buy back of your company stock. You're about to get a notification from your brokerage house that your account has been suspended pending an investigation of you using Ill-gotten funds to purchase stock. On top of that, your band of pimps in Florida are now just finding out their personal cells and cards have been canceled. Apparently, their spouses found out about their Prostitution for profit scheme they were running in your company, and they have videos."

"And what about the story to the financial times? Are you going ahead with that email to ruin me?"

"I knew I couldn't trust you, so I gave them everything two days ago so they could vet the story. We just had an agreement they would wait until 10am today to put it online."

"So, what is next on your little revenge list?"

"The City Attorney and the State District Attorney have everything, the recordings, the paper trail, the financial reports, all of it. You will have the authorities at your door before the end of the day. And by the way, it turns out the TSA has a stop and apprehend order on you in case you try to run like a little girl. But first, we get to sit here and watch you see your entire wealth evaporate into thin air. Go ahead, check your company stock prices, it's after 10am."

"Oh my god, one million shares priced at almost $9 each are now penny stocks. I am broke, I haven't the money to buy a cup of coffee."

"Oh, it's not over yet. Keep watching the volume on your stock. The money I made by selling your stock is now buying it for pennies. In an hour that man sitting in front of you will own your worthless business. But he will also own your building, your company cars, and every other asset this company has. And when you default on your house, he'll own that also. Now, get the fuck out of his chair in his office in his building you worthless piece of shit."

Just then my phone rang, and it was the burner Geoff gave me. I showed him the caller ID and he just told me to go for it.

"Hello, is this the whore formally known as my wife?"

"Honey, I need your help. All our company cards and my personal ones have been canceled."

"Yes, I know. I felt as owner of this company it was the only right thing to do."

"What do you mean as owner of the company?"

"I bought it out from under the old man and fired him directly. Then I rid the ranks of pimps and prostitutes. That means you dear if you haven't put that together yet."

"So how will I get home?"

"I hear Tampa Bay is the place for whores, you and your friends should do just fine there. You're not welcome back here and if you do come back, you can join old man Rowe in jail. But I'm not paying to get you back, fuck your way back home of you really want to come here. I'm sure you can fuck a few truck drivers to get back if you put your heart into it."

Julia never returned home and is living just outside Tamps in Florida. I divorced her and she didn't contest it at all, knowing the evidence I had against her. I've got the house and our belongings, along with Shea. John Morgan was tried and convicted for selling closed bid contracts and prostitution, Bill Easton was convicted of the same along with fines pertaining to public trust. Everyone in the company that had anything to do with this was fired by me. Wilfred Rowe was tried in the press, was sued by me and lost, is now penniless and never came back to the business world.

Shea and I were married two years ago and are expecting our first child, a girl. We've decided she will be a doctor, or a lawyer, or a store clerk, but we've had our fill of sluts and whores. Life is a beautiful thing now, although I couldn't see the possibility back then. We still have an active sex life and Shea still masturbates in the car and does numerous other things to entertain me and make me happy.

Shea owns her parents house and we rent it out. Where they ended up nobody here really cares. She's grown up to be an amazing woman and we are as happy as we can be.

Note to cheaters: You never know when you'll get caught, but you will be caught. You can't ever see the fallout from ruining what you have in the hopes of getting what you want. What you can do is be thankful for what you have today, and not worry about what you can gain tomorrow.