Cheating on a Cheating Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂź experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RetroFan
RetroFan
687 Followers

A few minutes later the doorbell rang, and I opened it to find Montana and Bailey standing there, dressed in their school uniforms.

"Hi girls, come in," I said, ushering them inside.

"Sorry but we can't stop too long, we don't want to be late for school," said Bailey.

"That's fine, I understand," I said. "So what brings you over this morning?"

"We just wanted to see if you were okay," said Montana. "We could hear your wife on her phone in the garden and she seemed very upset, then um, we could hear her going off at you before she drove away like she was in a Formula 1 race."

I grimaced. "So you could hear all the shouting all the way from your house?"

"I think they could hear the shouting out in Sunshine," said Montana.

"Well I'm in the doghouse," I said. I pointed at the couch. "That's my bed for God only knows how long."

"What did you say to Libby?" Montana asked.

"I um, maybe wasn't as sensitive as I could have been about Todd's medical problems after the snake bite," I said.

"We could hear your wife on the phone about it to Todd's parents," said Bailey. The young woman shook her head. "I still can't believe he pissed on a brown snake and it came out of the bushes and bit him on his dick and balls. Those things are deadly."

"And the moral of the story is don't go around peeing on snakes, it only pisses them off," said Montana, her dry humor showing through.

Despite knowing how inappropriate it was to be laughing at Todd being bitten on the groin by a snake, none of us could stop ourselves doing just this, and it took about a minute to compose ourselves.

"So you're in the doghouse with your wife Jeff," said Montana. "But how about Bailey and I make it feel a bit better?"

I was surprised. "But you both have your periods."

Bailey nodded. "That's right, but we're both so horny. You know, hormone imbalances and the like."

"Yeah, when you have your period sometimes you never want sex again," said Montana. "Other times you feel so hot that you want to do anything. It's all part of being a girl. Lucky for you Jeff, Bailey and I are in the second group this morning."

"So like Montana was saying, you'd better make the best of it," advised Bailey. She twirled her red hair seductively in her fingers.

I was a bit surprised but my erection was rising. However, if I was to have sex with two menstruating teenage girls it would get messy, and they would need a shower before school. It would be very hard to fit it in.

"I like that girls, but do you think we have time?" I asked. "You don't want to be late for school."

Montana laughed. "Once a teacher, always a teacher, hey Jeff? No, we're not going to have proper sex with you. Our flows are both pretty heavy and we'd both bleed all over you, it would be pretty messy and smelly not to mention embarrassing for Bailey and me."

"So we're going to give you a blow job instead," said Bailey. "Now stand still and enjoy it."

I did as Bailey told me, she and Montana giggling as they got down on their knees in front of me, reaching up to unzip my jeans, pull down my undies and free my erection. Soon I felt Montana and Bailey's fingers and tongues on my cock and balls, the menstruating teenagers swapping back and forth quickly taking it in turns to suck my dick.

I thought it couldn't be any hotter than having two girls in school uniform down on their knees giving me a blow job together, but I was wrong. Montana and Bailey changed their positions, getting off their knees and instead squatting in front of me to continue giving me head.

Both girls' knees were wide open, giving me a grandstand view up their tartan school skirts and their knickers, Montana wearing pink panties, and Bailey lemon colored panties. Seeing the knickers of two hot schoolgirls was hot enough, but as both teens were on their periods, the view was even better today.

In the crotches of both girls' knickers I could see the oblong shapes of their period pads, the wings wrapped around their panty saddles to adhere their napkins firmly in place for the teenagers to bleed into. I bet the two girls' panty pads were working double time at the moment, absorbing not only their menstrual blood but their pussy juice too.

With such wonderful sights and sensations, orgasm came quickly and I ejaculated into both Bailey and Montana's pretty faces. With sticky white semen on their skin, the two girls eagerly licked up the residual sperm from my cock, then returned my penis to my undies and zipped me up.

"That was incredible, girls," I said.

"Thought you might like it," said Bailey, she and Montana getting back to their feet.

"And there's plenty more blowjobs like that for you in the future," Montana promised.

"Montana, Bailey, I think you'd better use the bathroom and wash your faces," I said. "If you turn up to school like that, people may ask questions."

Montana felt the semen on her face. "I think we'd better do that," she giggled.

She and Bailey took off upstairs, me perving on their knickers up their skirts as they did so and into the bathroom. Both girls paid a quick visit to the loo while upstairs, me hearing first Bailey and then Montana flush the toilet then wash their hands.

Both teens returned downstairs. "We'd better be heading off to school now Jeff, you have a great day," said Montana, giving me a hug and a kiss on the lips.

"Yes you too Montana," I said.

"I hope your wife feels better when she comes back," said Bailey, as we also exchanged a hug and kiss.

I laughed and shook my head. "If you want to hear round two, Libby should be back around four."

Montana and Bailey laughed, then went on their way to catch the bus to school. I watched the two young girls was they walked up the garden path, seeing them reach through their school skirts to adjust their period pads and their panties, and every inch of them was pure teenage beauty, from their long hair respectively dark brown and red down to their feet, today clad in their cute white school socks and shiny black Mary-Jane shoes.

When the girls had gone around the corner, I looked at the living room couch and knew this would be my bed for tonight and quite a few nights afterwards. My angry wife had an amazing capacity to bear a grudge, and my little song about Hitler when talking about Todd's latest medical challenge post snake-bite was a faux pas that would not be forgiven for a long time.

It should have made me feel like a loser, but I was done with feeling like a loser and with Montana and now Bailey having a secret affair with me, it made me feel like a winner. The tables had well and truly turned on my foul-mouthed tramp of a wife, who for years had been cheating on me while controlling every aspect of my life and treating me like a cross between a doormat and a roll of toilet paper.

Now slut Libby's dickhead bit on the side Todd was fighting for his life in a Queensland hospital with an infection in his penis and a testicle set to be removed today. Even when he recovered -- if he did recover which was not guaranteed given he was bitten by the snake on Monday and still in a serious condition by Friday -- and returned home to Melbourne, he would not be getting into my wife's knickers again for a long time as he recovered from the trauma of having a testicle removed and lingering problems with his snake-bitten penis.

In contrast, I would be getting into Montana and Bailey's knickers plenty more, and enjoying infidelity that Libby would not be for some time. I had won out over my wife, with a little thanks to a pretty brunette with two gay fathers, her hot redheaded BFF and not to mention an Eastern Brown snake ...

THE END -- PLEASE RATE AND COMMENT......

RetroFan
RetroFan
687 Followers