Cheating on a Cheating Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, enjoy your movie Jeff," Libby said as I prepared to leave.

"Thanks Libby, enjoy catching up with your cousins," I said.

Libby handed me a plastic bag containing carrot and celery sticks. "For you to eat at the cinema Jeff, so you don't get tempted by the candy bar and eat something that will break your diet. Remember, water only, no soft drink."

"Sure Libby, I'll be good," I promised my wife, before leaving and reversing out of the driveway.

My first stop was actually the local cinema to purchase a ticket for the movie so I could leave it out tomorrow so Libby would see it and believe I had gone there. But after buying the movie ticket, I left the cinema complex and drove away, heading for the hills that circled Melbourne to the south and east of the city, the Dandenong Ranges.

Driving uphill, the gum trees casting shadows across the road in the late afternoon sun, I thought about Libby and what was going to happen tonight. When Libby and I were younger and so much in love, I discovered she had a bit of a kink with her sexual tastes.

For some reason, Libby liked to fuck on top of a car, either the roof or the bonnet. She had taken me to this secluded little clearing in the Dandenongs, taken off her knickers and we had fucked like rabbits on the hood of my car. Libby admitted that she had done this with a previous boyfriend, and we had been to this spot plenty of times since then. There was another place like it, Libby's grandparents owned a holiday house out on the Great Ocean Road near Apollo Bay and we had fucked on top of Libby's car a couple of times in a similar clearing, but this was a long way out of town so this was the place Libby liked to go to really get her rocks off.

For some reason, attempting to emulate this at home hadn't gone so well. Libby and I had tried having sex on the car in the garage, but Libby put a stop to this saying it wasn't working for her. If she wanted to get fucked on a car, it had to be out in the open.

Another time on a stinking hot night -- one of the hottest ever on record in Melbourne -- Libby and I went for a drive in the middle of the night along the coast. We stopped at Brighton Beach, desires overtook us and before we knew it Libby's knickers were off and we were fucking on the beach between the iconic brightly colored bathing boxes, the moon and stars reflecting off the choppy waters of Port Phillip Bay, the tall buildings of the Melbourne city skyline illuminated in the distance. While the sex was really hot, we both got eaten alive by mosquitos and Libby ended up with sand in her snatch which obviously irritated her genitals, so we never repeated the experience.

Had Libby ever had sex on a beach with Todd? If so, I didn't know about it. But I did know that I hadn't been to Libby's favorite spot in the Dandenongs with her for years, but she had been up here with Todd and not to go bird watching. I had seen it plenty of times with my own eyes. And this evening, I would be hiding in the bushes watching them fucking like two rabbits.

Obviously I couldn't take my car to the clearing. But not far away there was a small precinct containing a supermarket, a fish and chip shop, a deli, a petrol station and a tavern. It was near the tavern that I parked my car, out of sight of the main road, and slipped quietly into the bush. Over my shoulder was a backpack, containing a pair of binoculars.

I soon found the clearing, I knew the way through the vegetation although I was careful. I didn't want to meet any bees, paper wasps, bull ants, spiders, scorpions or snakes. One time when spying on my wife I had seen a reptilian head looking at me from behind a log and nearly jumped ten feet in the air, but to my relief it was a lizard, not a snake.

Hiding in the bushes, I waited for show time. The trees in this part of the hills were Mountain Ash, and there were lots of large ferns so plenty of cover for me. I looked at my phone to pass the time, a sudden movement out of the corner of my eye making me jump, but it was just a kangaroo. Then came the call of a lyrebird through the rainforest, which echoed in the trees. It was kind of appropriate to hear a lyrebird, as I was here to see a lying bird in the form of my wife.

Dusk was approaching when I heard the sound of a car engine, and I watched intently as Todd's massive four wheel drive utility vehicle drove in with its 'The Todd' personalized registration plates. At the wheel of course was Todd, Libby in the passenger seat. I held my binoculars in place to watch the show.

They didn't believe in wasting time. As soon as Todd had switched off the car engine and he and Libby had taken off their seatbelts, they were making out like a pair of horny teenagers at Lover's Lane. Except neither was a teenager. Well, in the early part of 2012 Todd would still have been a teenager, but it was over 19 years since Libby had been a teen.

Todd kept shoving his tongue into my wife's mouth and from the look of it halfway down her throat. Libby returned the gesture as she and Todd embraced, from the look on Todd's face Libby's hand was going somewhere it shouldn't have, but I couldn't quite see.

This didn't last long, Todd and Libby getting out of the car and embracing. Libby was dressed plainly enough in a short-sleeved blouse, short skirt and sandals, and as they embraced and made out again, Todd lifted Libby's skirt at the hem to fondle her bum through her panties, me seeing that my wife was wearing white knickers with blue polka dots tonight.

The front of Todd's jeans looked fit to burst, and it only got worse when he put his hands down Libby's pants, having a good rummage around in her knickers.

"You want me to do that thing you like me to do, Todd?" My wife extricated her tongue from her younger lover's mouth long enough to ask the question.

"Oh fuck yeah Libby!" Todd yelled.

Libby slipped off her shoes so she was barefoot, and leaped her arse up onto the hood of Todd's car. She opened her legs wide, showing Todd and without her knowledge me her knickers, putting her finger to her cotton-covered crotch and fingering the indentation of her vulva.

"You like perving on my knickers, don't you Todd, you dirty little pervert?" Libby teased.

Todd clearly liked this, and responded by leaning forward and playing with my wife's bare feet, sucking, caressing and kissing her soles, toes and arches. Foot fetishist Todd clearly liked this, but not as much as when Libby stood up on the car, reached under her skirt and pulled down her knickers, stepping her bare feet out of them.

With her undies in her hand, twirling them seductively, Libby sat back down on the car, opening and closing her legs, putting her hand over her pussy, then removing it, showing off her snatch, my wife pulling the Sharon Stone move on her younger lover. She tossed him her knickers, and Todd eagerly sniffed Libby's creamy cunt stains on her panty saddle while perving at her pussy.

Then sitting with her legs wide open, Libby pointed at her vagina, and within seconds Todd's head was under her skirt, between Libby's legs and into her crotch, licking her cunt with vigor.

"Of fuck yeah, lick my cunt!" Libby yelled out.

Todd's mouth was too full of my wife's pussy to reply, and while my wife clearly was enjoying being eaten out as she writhed on top of the car, she indicated for Todd to stop.

"Let's get undressed," Libby said. Already knicker-less, my wife's pussy and bum were totally exposed as she took off her skirt, leaving her naked from the waist down. Then off came Libby's blouse, then she unhooked her bra to free her tits, leaving my cheating wife butt naked in the Dandenongs rainforest.

While Libby was undressing, so was Todd, the young man stripping off his shoes, socks, shirt and jeans, and nearly catching his undies on his enormous throbbing erection as he took them off too. Now both completely naked, Todd and Libby both got on the hood of Todd's four wheel drive, making out and their hands exploring all of their nudity.

My wife took hold of her younger lover's cock, jerking Todd off with vigor, while Todd's hands were all over Libby's tits and bum. They soon found their way between Libby's legs, and to both her front bottom and her back bottom.

"You'll get sticky fingers doing that!" laughed Libby, as Todd finger-fucked her fanny, stroking her pubes and feminine mound, before inserting some digits up her wet love hole. At the rear, one of Todd's fingers went between Libby's butt cheeks until he found my wife's anus. Libby squealed loudly as Todd's finger penetrated her in the private place where she pooped, sliding up her rectum and into the hot and tight interior of her bowels.

Todd was pretty keen on sticking his finger up my wife's bum and she in turn was more than happy for him to do it, but it seemed to confirm that Libby had never been to the toilet in front of Todd. If he had seen, heard or smelled my wife when she was on the toilet having a shit, I think he might have been more hesitant to feel her anal sphincter for himself.

Manually relieving one's partner is all well and good, but Libby and Todd had mouths, and wanted to put them to good use. Libby got on all fours, and thrust her arse in the air. My view of my wife's pussy and arse from behind were soon blocked by Todd, who put his face into Libby's crack.

"That feels so good, oh yeah Todd, you fucking animal!" screamed Libby as Todd at her pussy out.

"Oh fuck, that's even better, lick me harder, that's fucking it, I wish I had toilet paper that felt that good!" Libby squealed as Todd's tongue went from her labia up the skin between her vulva and her anus, and to her rear opening, Todd giving my wife's poop-hole a good workout with his tongue.

Seemingly not bothered that her toy-boy's tongue had been in contact with the entrance to her bowels, Libby had no qualms about inserting her tongue into Todd's mouth when he extricated his mouth from her bum. After more making out, Libby jumped her fit naked, nubile body down from the bonnet.

"I want to suck your dick, Todd," Libby declared. "I want to suck your cock down on my knees like a cheap, easy, dirty little slut."

With that, Libby got down on her knees and Todd, evidently seeing no reasons why Libby shouldn't give him a blow job, stood in front of her, his enormous erection in my wife's face. Libby wasted no time in taking his cock in her mouth and sucking him off, her moving her mouth filled with dick back and forth.

Other times Libby teased Todd's erection with her tongue, and his big balls did not escape my wife's attention either. Todd moaned as Libby stroked his scrotum with her fingers, and other times she would take her mouth away from his cock to suck on his balls, Todd clearly liking my wife T-bagging him.

"You like me sucking you off Todd?" Libby asked as she took her face out of his groin, getting back to her feet.

"Fuck yeah!" declared Todd.

"You want to eat out a tramp's twat while she's sitting on your face?" Libby asked.

"Oh yeah!" Todd licked his lips.

"Well, you were doing it anyway, I'm your fucking boss and I tell you what to fucking do!" Libby laughed, as Todd lay on the hood of his four wheel drive.

Libby got up beside him put one bare foot each side of Todd until she was straddling him in the right position. Then Libby lowered her fanny down and sat on his face, grinding her pussy against his mouth as Todd gave her oral.

For Libby's part she was not idle, she leaned her super-fit body forward to play with Todd's penis, sometimes giving him hand relief, other times blowing him. I found myself hoping that Libby would overextend herself leaning forward to suck dick and that it would affect her digestive system and she would accidentally fart in Todd's face, but no such luck.

Getting her arse out of her lover's face, Libby then lay back against the car's windshield, her legs spread wide apart to show her cunt ready for proper sex. Todd climbed on top of her so they could go for it in the missionary position and I watched his big dick go up my wife's pussy.

Libby gasped as Todd's manhood filled her cunt and as they began to fuck hard, my wife's blonde hair flying around as Todd humped her hard. And of course, my wife's loud voice and foul language filled the forest.

"Fuck me Todd, be a man and fuck me harder, go Todd stick your dick up my cunt!" Libby screeched, her legs flailing about and her toes clenching and unclenching as Todd, grunting like a pig or an orangutan, banged my wife harder in her favorite place to fuck, on a car out in the open.

Todd seemed to be a guy who kept quiet during sex, but my wife was the opposite of this. "Don't be a faggot, don't be a sissy mama's boy like my husband, fuck me! I'm your whore, your slut so screw me! What are you, a bloke or a poofter? Stick it up my cunt! Fuck the shit out of me Todd, fuck the fucking shit out of me! I want to shit all over your car and shit all over you, I want you to fuck me so hard that I finally shit out the bubble gum I swallowed in high school! Go on, get up my cunt!"

No doubt my cheating wife was a whore, but the talk about shit was obviously metaphorical not literal. Libby did shit on me during sex once, but it was an accident when we were younger. We were trying anal sex for the first time but were so overly excited that Libby forgot to go the toilet beforehand, with smelly, messy and embarrassing results for both of us.

Libby's foul language and explicit vocabulary turned the twilight air in the Dandenongs blue, and given how loud my wife's voice was at the best of times and even louder when she was having sex, I wondered if it was travelling down from the hills and across Melbourne. Maybe people fishing at the beach in Frankston, older couples in leafy eastern suburbs like Hawthorn sitting down to watch television, football fans in Richmond returning from a game at the MCG and hipsters in Fitzroy enjoying coffee in the old-style inner suburb could hear my wife's voice and bad language.

With such intense fucking from the super fit Todd, it didn't take Libby and Todd long to reach their orgasms. "Yeah, fuck me Todd, fuck me!" Libby screeched like a banshee as Todd pushed deep into her pussy, her wet feminine orgasm saturating his groin, her legs kicking out.

Todd's face was contorted, red and sweaty as he reached his own orgasm, ejaculating up my wife's unprotected pussy, her IUD the only thing stopping Libby from getting pregnant. The light was fading but I was still able to see through my binocular's my wife's vagina as Todd withdrew from her, his white semen creating a classic 'cream pie' in her genitals.

After such intense outdoor fucking Todd and Libby needed a few seconds to regain their composure, kissing before Todd said, "That was fucking awesome, Libby."

"Yeah, it was, wasn't it?' Libby boasted, stroking Todd's hair. "You really know how to make a girl feel great. Now, could you please be a real sweetheart and grab my purse out of the car? I need some tissues."

"Sure Libby," said Todd. He jumped down off the car bonnet, opened the door, and extricated Libby's purse. My wife opened the bag, extricated a big handful of tissues from a packet, and then squatted on the bonnet of the car, her legs wide apart.

Both Todd and I watched as Libby put the tissues between her legs, using them to clean Todd's semen and her pussy juice from her vagina, before chucking away the sticky and smelly tissues. She then looked at Todd's post orgasmic dick.

"Let me help you with that," Libby said, opening her mouth to suck the residual semen from Todd's dick, tasting her own pussy in the process.

With clean genitals, Todd and Libby dressed and Todd said, "How about you come back to my place for a while? My brother and his wife are away for the night, so we'll have the place -- and the spa bath -- to ourselves."

"Sounds like a plan, I told Jeff I wouldn't be back until late," said Libby. She looked mischievous. "Hey, when we're in the hot tub you want to be the VCE student, and me your strict PE teacher who caught you slacking off and cutting corners during the cross country run?"

"You're a fucking mind reader, Libby," said Todd, looking delighted.

"Just one of my many talents," smiled Libby. My slut of a wife teased Todd's groin through his jeans. "And you know how much your teacher likes you to fuck her in the spa, under all those bubbles."

They kissed again, Todd's hand finding its way under Libby's skirt to her knickers. Libby laughed, lifted up and held out the front of her knickers, allowing Todd to have a perve down there at her pussy. Then the pair of adulterous cheats leaped into the car. Todd started the engine, turned on the headlights before reversing out, and driving 'The Todd' away up the trail towards the main road at speed, Libby beside him in the passenger seat.

I remembered reading somewhere that it was unhygienic to have sex in a hot tub, but given what I had observed tonight concerning myself with that was like worrying about a small metal rowboat with nobody on board sinking in waist deep water at a tropical beach, while less than half a mile away the Titanic was sinking into the freezing ocean.

By now it was completely dark, and I had problems with mosquitos as I made my way through the bush back to my own car parked at the tavern. All sorts of emotions went through my head. Anger, jealousy, despair, guilt, loathing and betrayal among them, yet one of the most paradoxical emotions I had was being turned on.

So much so that after I drove back home, I went to my bedroom and making sure I had plenty of tissues on hand, masturbated over the scenes of Todd fucking my wife on the bonnet of his car, all while hating Todd for fucking my wife, Libby for being unfaithful and me for jerking off over it.

I came with a big rush, my dick spraying semen everywhere and after cleaning up and hiding the evidence of my indulgences in solitary pleasures, had a shower and went to bed. I slept pretty soundly, only stirring ever so slightly around 1 am when Libby returned, my ever so faithful and loving wife putting on her nightwear and sliding her bare feet into our marital bed beside me.

*

Libby Larson was Libby Larson on Sunday, carping, controlling and bossy as usual, but on Monday and Tuesday it was obvious that period time was fast approaching for my wife. She was in a foul mood, snapping my head off if she perceived me to be looking at her the wrong way.

My wife with PMS was not a pleasant prospect, and I wondered if toy-boy lover Todd was given a hard time by his hormonal boss at work. She certainly seemed to regard anybody with an XY chromosome structure as her mortal enemy, and unless the very masculine Todd had some very weird DNA his genetics were XY rather than XX.

Libby's monthly bleed began on Wednesday, and thanks to lingering PMS hormones, severe menstrual cramps, bloating, a very heavy flow and problems with her bowels, her mood did not improve, and in fact was even worse. It was all my fault apparently, but I was used to it. Seemingly I was to blame for all of Libby's period problems. I looked at Libby's fitness videos online where she was talking about good diet and exercise practices for menstruating women and girls. She seemed pretty cheerful and relaxed as she spoke to her followers, but I suspected that it had been filmed on the sixth day of her cycle when her flow had reduced to spotting and her cramps were gone, not in the early days of her period. That's if it was even filmed during Libby's time of the month at all.

In bed on Wednesday night and early Thursday morning, I found it hard to sleep, my menstruating moving around in her sleep as her tummy cramped. And there should definitely have been some sort of law prohibiting women from consuming tuna, tofu, cabbage and broccoli when menstruating. I was wide awake at around 3.15 am, and my crampy wife rolled over next to me and while half asleep, she farted hard into her period pad before going back into the land of nod, snoring loudly.

1...45678...16