All Comments on 'Cheating On Me At The Cottage'

by SecretLife27

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

a-ok

Macboy1Macboy1over 2 years ago

The term nymphomaniac refers only to women.

OdiouserOdiouserover 2 years ago

Magical. Great first story. Word crafting was very good. 2022 looks to be promising with this being the 6th 1st story that I loved. Do keep 'em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Incredibly erotic. This was hot as fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

great story. I wish my wife would tell me about all the cock she gets.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To the moronic Brit who who asked why authors like writing storing about their wives having sex with others. It's clear you are too dense to understand that this entire section is dedicated to precisely that. Take a moment to read the description and you will find that you have made a complete ass of yourself. However, based on you comment, I can understand that you may be used to that.

RePhilRePhilover 2 years ago

Wrong category. I mean your story not you.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 2 years ago

"Sorry I don't really know why Authors like writing about their so called wives"

Dude, did you not read the site's own description for the Loving Wives section?

"Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more."

It is what it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your wife sounds like a whore. Just sayin'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cheating? He knows, she knows, it is all planned. So how is that cheating?

DavidllahDavidllahover 2 years ago

Loved it! Keep the writing going!

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

'We are both nymphomaniacs and she loves taking my cock in her mouth...' Huh? Right there, The 3:10 to Yuma went off the track. It was a decent effort, but it takes about half a minute to research a better sentence wording that that, above. That sets the whole theme of your story. How about, "We are both hyper-sexual, and..."? Or, a variation on that. Also, write dialogue in the conventional sense. Dialogue allows emotions and reactions to be included. This reads like a trial transcript. 3/5.

HighpikeHighpikeover 2 years ago

I look forward to reading more of your work. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

His wife should tell him that she has fallen in love with his big cock and will be seeing him back in the city.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

All these people who complain about this story being in the wrong category.....the description of this category clearly states "Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more" . This is sharing, extra marital consenting fun.....

Good work! 5stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To the complete idiot who questions why there are three or four first time authors almost every day in Loving wives. Apparently you don’t bother to read other categories. There are new authors every single day in every category. And your simple minded theory that they open new accounts to keep their scores up is so damn laughable. Most of the authors here couldn’t care less about silly ratings. It’s only fool like you that think they are an accurate reflection on their audience. That’s hard to do when there are sad little men like yourself with multiple accounts who waste hours a day posting negative comments and scores.

26thNCuck26thNCuckover 2 years ago
5 Stars

Loved it.

-26thNC Approved

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

2 Stars

Hated it

26thNCuck is my bitch.

SecretLife27SecretLife27over 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for your kind and encouraging comments! And for those who were critical but had the balls not to go anonymous, thank you for your honesty.

SecretLife27SecretLife27over 2 years agoAuthor

I am gathering from some of the comments I am getting that it is a trick on here to create multiple profiles so that you can constantly show up as new. I don't know how to prove that isn't true. I wish when people made the accusation they would provide evidence, rather than just making things up and hiding behind the anonymous mask. I only discovered this site in the last six months, likely off of a porn site link. I got horny a couple of weeks ago and spent about eight hours writing this story, which made me even hornier! It is the first time I have published any kind of creative writing anywhere. I have to admit, it is gratifying to know some people read it and liked it, even if others didn't.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 2 years ago

Not A bad story for a first timer. You should listen to the comment about dialogue. Also there wasn't enough drama to rate a very high score. Suggest you read George Anderson's "Another Love" as an example of drama, or X factor, or whatever you want to call it, to make the reader keep flipping the pages.

Anyway, nobody ever said it was easy, but thanks for the effort. cd

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5 stars

Loved it

26thNC is Devontea's bitch

He likes that black cock in his ass

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 2 years ago

SORRY, MY BAD! I just attributed "Another Love to George Anderson. I was thinking of "February Sucks," which is a very popular story and a good guide for a new writer. "Another Love" is also another good story for a new writer to study, but as so often happens to us old guys, I can't think of it's author at the moment. Don't laugh readers, if you live long enough, it'll happen to you also. cd

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Yet

Yet another nothing story.

SteveSucu209SteveSucu209over 2 years ago

I love this story, I would love to see you continue it and maybe even have the husband please the new man from time to time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

No cuck? No watching? why is you can perform well enough for a normally health sexual woman do you put up with her. No woman is that good..... Besides how about an STD "No condom". This guy is worse than a Cuck. He should have his fucking privileges revoked

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That was pretty fuckin hot, I must say. I wonder whether the couple that owns the cabin had any suspicions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please, please write more…both stories are just beyond hot…nothing hotter then helplessly pumping hard into a cheating wife’s freshly fucked cunt..

SecretLife27SecretLife27about 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for your kind comments. I have a new story coming in a few days if you are interested.

mfbridgesmfbridgesalmost 2 years ago

Negative, didn't do a thing for me except pity for idiot husband.

rodryder44rodryder44almost 2 years ago

Very erotic. I would like more chapters.

meraenameraenaalmost 2 years ago
I want more.

I want more as the other comment said. More chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love this story! I wish I had a wife just like her! You're a lucky couple!

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

As long as it works for them, I have no problem with this. It is loving and consensual

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was a good story and was made better by having the man who was the husband being in on it. This was different from most stories because he wasn't a wimp. His wife still enjoyed him sexually but seems to be simply insatiable. She never humiliated him. He just simply loved to watch and listen. He's a true voyeur.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful story in every way. The husband enjoys knowing that other men want his wife and can't resist her. The wife loves being desired and taken. Both enjoy the game. They clearly satisfy each other. She is not cheating. He is truly sharing her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, champ,,,evolving the nature of the couple's shared complicity nicely...though I think that the title and inferences in the narrative of "cheating" is a bit of a stretch. Perhaps you described it as such for its 'clickbait' value in order to draw in the 'cuckold tragics' amongst the readership.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A random excerpt from the story.

Quote:

My wife is a masterful flirt. She is subtle and sophisticated in her approach, which is devastatingly powerful for the man who is the object of her desire but hard for others to detect. She has raised making a man desperate to fuck her to an art form, in part because of my encouragement. She is like a predator even though she is ultimately submissive and melts in the presence of a dominant lover. I get so turned on watching her hunt...

End quote.

[☆☆☆☆☆ (5)]

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am convinced that this story is 100 percent true to life.

As to my wife she gives special treatment to rich and powerful men. Whe she has a conversation with one of them she is totally focused, she keeps her eyes on the prize. She knows how to flatter and how to flirt.

Years ago my wife and I attended a big party at a farm property. She was having conversation with a very educated and financially successful divorcee who was a known womanizer. All of a sudden she was nowhere to be seen. He was also AWOL.

The two of them reappeared at the party less than an hour later. They both came toward me. He introduced himself, appologized for having monopolized my wife too long. He invited us to his cottage the following weekend. "I have akready told your lovely wife about my cottage. You guys would have your room... I haven't said hi to the hosts yet."

When we were alone, my wife said she wanted to go to the cottage. "Do it for me please. We both know he will make a move on me, and we will play it by ear."

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

☆☆☆☆☆ (5)!

LOVED the story.

Crystal Beach ON Canada, Nov 22, 2022

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

1*

Dougger57Dougger57about 1 year ago

I've often found it amusing that so many people feel the need to moralize on an adult site. Aside from the complaints of mislocated stories (perhaps there's some merit to the idea of a separate category for cuckold/wittold stories) complaints about the morals of the men and women (aka consenting - usually - adults) in these stories. As is true for social media in general; if you don't like the content, either counter it with your own, or else scroll on by. For those who preach the moral high-ground, the Christian Science Monitor is, I believe, available online, free of charge.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very good. My wife has slept with every famous guy who has visited our town. I hold a position that means we get invited to every "important" function and introduced to every "star" visitor......very few can resist her flirting and I can usually entertain their partners while they slip off to a motel/hotel room. 90% of them are videoed as we spend time rigging the room we have booked with spycams. Unfortunately , without this encouragement , I find it difficult to get excited any more......o well......c'est la vie!!

Raymond1234Raymond12347 months ago

I like that she doesn't belittle you or withhold sex. My wife is like this too, it excites her to cheat and then relive it through me. I have read so many stories on here where the husband is obviously hated by the wife and nothing more than a doormat for an evil hateful slut. It was a pressure to read your story, one that is similar to the excitement my wife and I have shared.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Moj komentarz. Nie pisz więcej ale idz do lekarza, wydaje mi się ze zdajesz sobie sprawe ze swojej choroby

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous