All Comments on 'Cheating on the Cheater'

by Irish Moss

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
no comment needed

nothing can be said to help this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Are you a mind reader?

All you have to do is change the names, and this exactly describes Erika and me!

Ok, one more difference - it's all in my head, but it has happened in the shower 900 times. Even better seeing it in print!

BetterEndingBetterEndingabout 12 years ago
What a Marriage

Nothing like the wife taking the low road and becoming as much of a slut as her husband. Why are these two even married? What is their reason for staying together, author?

Nothing or nobody to like in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
fuck slut whores

who cheat are nothing but trash and should be kicked out in to the gutter where they belong

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
Very good and

well-written. Interesting that the author chose to have the third-party cheater tell the story. The author did not tell us anything about Jim and I was left wondering why Irene stayed with him. Not enough LW stories from IM.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 7 years ago
So why is this LW?

How does this affect the relationship between Sweetie Irene and her cheating hubby? The (first) adventurous phase just ended with the story abruptly ending! This is MUCH more like Erotic Coupling! There is precious little tension/drama.

3*. competent depiction of a sexual episode, period.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Cheaters

He was cheating, so she started cheating, and then they were all cheating. What ever happened to good old fashioned divorce?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
GOOD QUESTION.....

If these 2 people are such a good match, why can't they show some integrity and be upfront about their actions. I don't see anything about Jim and Irene being married

So why doesn't Irene just call it quits and hook up with dickhead? Why does the author insist on them showing the same lack of a moral compass as Jim. Makes them totally unlikable.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Stupid premise that because one does it it's okay for the other to do it. Or the friend to do it. Just a bunch of dogs running around loose. Not much of a writer to create this, and there wasn't really any point, didn't go anywhere, no ending. Not worth the trouble to write or read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIrish Moss@Irish Moss
I've always had a vivid imagination and fantasizing about the women who have passed through my life goes back as long as I can remember. Upon discovering online erotica, I started to think that maybe I should go ahead and write down some of these fantasies and submit them to ...