Cheating Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's lovely Carl, you have a beautiful cock." I groaned using the dirty talking technique that I had learned from James.

"Oh Christina," he stuttered back. "You have gorgeous breasts."

We kissed again as I gently stroked his uncircumcised penis, easing the foreskin back and feeling his pre-cum. My breasts felt wonderful squashed against his chest, as my hand and fingers worked on his cock. I slid from his lap and stood right in front of him. He watched with bulging eyes as my fingers with their white painted nails worked to get the button on my shorts undone, as they slid the short zipper down and as the white lace of my thong was revealed. Slowly, and hopefully sexily, I slid the shorts down my legs and dropped them on the floor, as I had learned from John. 'Always let 'em have a good look at your knickers,' he had said, so I hesitated for some time before starting to slip the thong toward the floor.

As the ridiculously flimsy lingerie slid smoothly down my legs, Carl should have realised two things. Firstly, I was tanned all over; there were no white bits, not even around my bushy pubes, and secondly, I was going to let him fuck me, if he had not worked that out already.

"Oh God Christina, you're so beautiful," he said.

"So are you Carl, and I want you badly," I replied.

I squirmed onto the chair, half sitting on his lap. Putting one arm around his shoulders I kissed him, and with the other I held and stroked his cock; it felt gorgeous.

"Oh no, no," he groaned suddenly pulling his erection from my hand.

"What? What is it?" I asked before quickly realising the situation.

"I'm going to cum, fuck it, fuck it", he sighed turning his face away so I couldn't see his eyes.

"Don't worry, it doesn't matter," I reassured him. "Let me help," I whispered as I started to pump him just as his cock exploded.

I had forgotten just how much sperm young men produce; the mass of goo that shot from the end of his cock in stream after stream of white acrid semen quickly reminded me. It went everywhere. On my hand, arm and thigh, all over his belly and even a few drops splattered onto my chest and boobs.

Carl was moaning and saying sorry as I pumped every drop from him. I was desperately almost trying to console him, to reassure him and help him.

"Don't worry baby," I cooed moving in between his legs and pulling his face against my breasts. I stroked his hair whispering that such things happen and that I understood.

"Anyway," I smiled turning his face so that I looked right into his eyes. "That means when you fuck me Carl you'll just last longer, doesn't it?"

As his erection went down so his embarrassment returned. I knew that this was a key moment and the wrong move or words from me could ruin everything. So, I kept reassuring him and telling him it didn't matter. As really it didn't and it had quite thrilled me to see him cum. It was after all, a compliment really; I, a forty-something older woman, a cougar I guess, had made a virile young man have a climax merely by looking at me and briefly touching his erection. How bad can that be for a forty-something serial adulterer?

"Let's have another beer", I suggested going over to the fridge and purposefully bending over at the waist and showing everything as I reached down to the bottom shelf for two more Buds.

After the accident, I changed plans. My original idea was for Carl to fuck me on the kitchen table, either with me lying back on it or bent over it with my tits squashed against its pine surface. Smiling I had thought, 'breakfast would never be the same again, with such memories.' That sort of sex, though, required spontaneity. Initially we had that, but now we did not, and that demanded a change of plan.

I gave him the beer and took hold of his hand. Pulling him up and standing on tiptoe I kissed him as I pressed my body against his. I said, quietly smiling, "Come on, come with me, I want to take you to bed and make wild, animal-like love to you."

Taking him by the hand, I led him up the stairs, my rounded arse swaying magically just inches in front of his eyes. Confidently I led him up the stairs, acutely aware that his gaze would be on my bottom and on the lips of my pussy, which he would see each time I lifted my leg. I led him into the extension over the garage that we had put on after Richard's dad died. The bedroom had a large double bed and a big bathroom with a raised floor and, thus, a sunken bath and a separate shower cubicle that was easily big enough for two.

I stopped beside the bed and wrapped my arms around his neck. I pressed myself against him, noticing gratefully that his cock was already swelling and had taken up the slightly ridiculous looking position where it is half-mast, as it were.

"I'm going to fuck you on this bed, Carl," I whispered as my mouth engulfed his and I once more kissed with him with huge, lip squirming and tongue probing passion.

Pushing him backwards until the back of his legs was against the side of the bed, I kept pushing until we fell onto the bed with me on top of him. Still kissing, we rolled until we were in the middle of it. I propped myself up by straightening my arms and supporting myself with them, then let my breasts dangle right in front of his face.

"Lick me Carl," I whispered pushing them even nearer to his mouth. "Suck my nipples, for me, please baby."

This finished off the job of reviving his erection and I could feel his gloriously hard cock against my stomach.

I went to work on him in a way I had never done on any other man, but then I had never had a younger guy, had I?

Lying half on top of him, I ground my breasts against him as I covered his face, chest, shoulder, arms and hands with kisses, little bites, licks and sucks. My hands stroked their way through his hair, over his face, down his neck, across his chest and shoulders, down to his waist and stomach, up and down his thighs and between his legs. I rolled off him and laid beside him, my head on his chest, my hair cascading onto him. I trickled my fingertips all over his chest, moving slowly and softly downwards. Down and down his firm, youthful body, stroking his breasts, pinching his nipples into hardness and caressing his waist and thighs. I gently rubbed him everywhere, going closer and closer to, but not quite touching, his, now magnificently erect, cock.

"You are fabulously hard now Carl," I whispered my fingers drawing a line round the shape of his balls and erection. Again, though, I didn't touch either, even though I wanted to and could not help staring at them; in fact, I could hardly drag my eyes away from his awesomely respectable, sexual tackle. "Older men don't get that hard or erect again this quickly."

"I sometimes hardly go soft at all."

"Mmmm how wonderful. And how many times have you done in one session?"

"I have done four twice, but could do one more I think."

Kissing him again I toyed with taking him into my mouth, but thought that was best left until later, after what had happened in the kitchen earlier. I did not want another accident, for now my body was screaming out for sexual satisfaction.

"Wow, a real fucking machine," I smiled.

"How could any man not be with what you're doing," he croaked back his fingers sliding over my bum and between my thighs from behind.

I opened them a little and he found my smooth wetness.

"Oh yes," I grunted as my pussy received his fingers.

He slid them around the slit and just inside it sending lovely feelings through me.

"Oh God yes," I moaned as the feelings increased.

I was losing my cool a little. No longer could I take things at that slow pace. My ability to tease went out of the window as my need for pleasure flew in through it.

I grabbed his cock with one hand and cradled his balls in the other as I shoved down hard with my pussy. His fingers slid further inside me and, getting the message, he shoved three fingers right up my cunt. Clearly, this was more his territory. Fingering girls in the back of a car was probably more up his street than being stripped naked and fucked in a married woman's kitchen, I thought with a grin on my face.

We worked together, actually we worked very well. I pumped myself up and down on his fingers as his surrogate cock fucked me. At the same time, I was kissing, licking and biting his chest as my hand carefully, but not too strongly, stroked his cock and balls. His cock felt fabulous and looked more appetising by the second.

"Oh Carl, yes," I moaned my body stiffening. "I'm cumming, you're making me cum."

He renewed his efforts to simulate a hard cock for me. He succeeded when he held his three fingers rigid as far up my pussy as he could get them and let me ride my way to my orgasmic heaven. Clinging to him, moaning and groaning, my nails digging into his chest, my eyes tightly closed, my mouth wide open, my cunt grinding on his hand, I found that heaven as I climaxed very heavily indeed.

"Oh God baby, oh my God," I smiled planting little kisses all over his face and chest. "That was amazing, that was so, so good, you are so clever Carl."

I knew I was going over the top a bit, but then 'What the hell,' I thought. It was good and I felt that what I said to him would make him feel good.

"You liked it then,' he smiled back, sliding his finger out and leaning forward and kissing my nipple.

"Of course I did, it was great, but..." I paused looking at him seriously.

"But, what but, what do you mean Christina?" Carl asked clearly worried.

I put both my hands on his chest and as I started speaking pushed him backwards so he lay in the middle of the bed on his back.

"But? But Carl that's not enough."

"No Christina?"

"No. It was nowhere near enough. I need a lot, lot more and you're going to give it to me, aren't you?"

Carl told me that he loved this new experience of talking so openly about sex and what we were going to do. He had never done it before, and he felt it added so much more to what was already an incredibly exciting situation.

"Yes Christina I am," he replied clearly not quite sure of what else he could say or what I was expecting him to give.

"Yes you will Carl," I started, kneeling beside him. I placed a hand on each of his shoulders. "Oh yes baby, yes you will," I went on lifting one leg and sliding that across his body just by his waist. "That's for sure you will Carl, for I'm going to fuck you like I doubt you've ever been fucked before."

I had no real idea what was driving me to adopt this rather sexually aggressive role; I was not normally like that. Perhaps, I thought, it is because he is young and I am sort of like the teacher, but then thought 'why bother pondering?', just do as you feel.

He watched, looking fascinated as I straddled him. I leaned forward so that my modest tits hung down and my hair cascaded all over his face and chest. I kissed him full on the mouth with my lips wide open with my tongue surging into his throat

"Has a woman ever fucked you like this Carl?" I asked reaching behind me and taking hold of his achingly hard cock.

"No Christina, I've never had a woman do this, I've never had a woman on top of me."

"Good, I'm pleased I'm the first," I said, straightening up still holding his erection as I played the game of the older woman educating my young prey. But as we went further, I more and more reached the conclusion that it was not a game, and I was loving every moment spent seducing this gorgeous, almost innocent creature.

My eyes never left his as I wriggled my body. Our gazes didn't falter as I positioned myself correctly. We continued staring at each other as I pressed my pussy's lips against his cock. We didn't look away at all, as with one shrug of my torso I engulfed his erection in my body. But then we both closed our eyes due to the incredible sensations we got when I pressed down even further, and his cock went right up my cunt; it was wonderful.

"Oh God, yes, yes, yes," I groaned, putting it on a bit. "You're so big and so fucking hard Carl, you feel lovely."

"As you do Christina, this is fucking brilliant," he groaned getting into the spirit of using dirty talk as he gripped my hips with both hands.

Slowly at first with my hands on his chest, I started lifting myself up and down by raising my bum. Carl was now gripping my buttocks as I moved myself up and down. He seemed to be determined to make amends for his earlier embarrassment.

"By fuck this is good," I was thinking as I rode his gorgeous cock. It was big and hard and made the perfect platform for me to perform on. I had of course ridden Richard many times and some of my new men had wanted that as well, but I had not felt quite the same with them as I was with Carl. With all the others, I had never really been in control. With my new, young lover, there was no doubt who was leading, who was teaching, and who was directing events. I was, and I loved it.

I quickened the pace. My back was arched, my head was thrown back, my mouth was wide open and my eyes were tightly closed. I needed to finish this. I had to have closure on his earlier accident and get fulfilment of my needs. I needed to cum again and soon, very soon.

Bouncing faster and faster with my tits flying around, my head back with my mouth open and my blonde hair all over the pace, I took us towards that elusive mutual orgasm. I was near. My body was taut, my heart was pounding and my pulses were racing as it started. I guess he felt that and his male instincts kicked in. He surged himself hard against me, valiantly trying to do his bit, although men in such positions can do very little other than receive the lady's favours.

I grabbed my own tits for I knew that he would be unable to reach them, and they needed attention. He reached around and under me and grabbed and squeezed the pliable cheeks of my arse and pushed himself upwards as much as he could.

"Come on Carl, I'm there, I'm ready," I moaned as those gorgeous feelings ripped through my body.

"Yes Christina, yes," he retorted lifting his bum off the bed as he started to cum. "I'm cumming, I'm cumming."

He didn't need to say that for I could tell. Not that I could feel his spunk splattering against my insides, although it was, but because of the pressure from his cock on my pussy lips, from the way it pulsated inside me, from how his body went rigid and from the deep, almost animal-like grunt he made.

I collapsed on him. We were done for the moment, although as I laid on his body, still kneeling, still straddling him and still with his cock up me, my body was tingling and throbbing. It was as powerful an orgasm, I realised, as I had had with any man other than my husband.

12