All Comments on 'Cheating to Wife Sharing'

by Mikesmiles

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
Really?

Really? A married doctor was ready to jeopardize his licence and his marriage for an easy fuck? I could understand a weak moment, but risking all for a long time? And maybe the best words in the end should have been: ""The beginning (of the end!)"...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Sounds fair to me did you continue your affair

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
THIS WAS A QUICK FUN READ

Wife sharing has never been a problem for me. If it is written well then it becomes a story. I read of no harm befalling any animals and the SPCA should be congratulated for broadening our awareness.

Keep writing if you like it. I prefer the wife as voice of story as her enjoyment and excitement will kindle mine.

Put a bush on her next time. Not all women bow to the paid advertising of hair removal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot

A good L.W. story, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oh no not another husband discovering he's a cuck

I find it amazing that almost every literotica husband out of the blue turns into a cuck. Oh wait it's a true story... yeah sure Don't you know all the stories here are true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

Typical LW garbage

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wife sharing or open marriage?

Does he still see other woman or women?

And agree with Impo_64; doctor would be at risk of losing his license and, doubt he would do that if ANY husband suddenly became upset and wanted money out of him; blackmail or otherwise. - not really thought through concept but, then again; you do see some of those malpractice suits in the news every once in awhile. Or, the dentist that takes advantage of his unconscious patients; either one can be despicable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story - Great descriptions!

Thoroughly enjoyed your story and seeing how this couple resolved the issue of a cheating spouse. The sexual tension was great and very erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another poorly camouflaged cuckold story. Don't insult us.

Gees, how to write a cuck story that appears to be something else, like a revenge or a payback or a quid pro quo story. Naw, just another flaming cuckold who lacks the character and intellect to be a man, and a real husband. I'm thinking this poor wife and frustrated doctor should dump their dumb shit spouses and marry each other. Oh, did I just give away chapter 2?

Don't even bother.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 7 years ago
Nice, I like it

Good job, tight story, great writing. Hot story xoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
4

Why didnt you have the dr come to your house so you both could take turns on her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good read... 5!

You treat your lady well.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Pretty I'll advised

Fucking people you already know. Glad it went well for you guys

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Both

Both of them are whores.

itwasntme2itwasntme2over 4 years ago

I found that sensual and delicious. Very believable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous