Cheating Wife - June

Story Info
A cheating wife is caught, but why is she cheating?
5.3k words
3.53
86.1k
75
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,086 Followers

Copyright © 2021- This is an original work by Zeb Carter and is protected under copyright by U.S. copyright law. It is only submitted at Literotica.Com and any submission to any other site has not been authorized by the Author.

Author's Note: There is no sex in this story.

Cheating Wife - June

It was a Friday morning. I was just about to leave for work, as was my wife, June, of ten years. I worked the other side of downtown Houston, whereas June worked not ten minutes from home. Today I was taking my car in for servicing. It was supposed to be ready around noon but the service manager couldn't promise me it would be so, I would have to take the bus to work, which I was dreading.

"Usual time for dinner?" June asked.

"Uh, yeah, if my car is ready by early afternoon," I replied.

"Oh, that's right, I forgot you were taking it in this morning. Couldn't you wait for it?" she asked.

"No, they need at least four hours. Something to do with calibrating the computer control system."

"Well, call me if you're going to be late, okay?"

"I will, sweetheart," I replied.

We both left at the same time. I always wondered why she left when I did when she only had a travel time of ten minutes. I shook my head and drove to the dealer. Once again, I tried to get him to commit to a time when I could pick it up. He hemmed and hawed and shook his head. I then made a decision. I asked for a loaner. No, go. Then I asked for a ride home. That he could do. He said he could have me picked up when the car was ready too. So I decided to go home. I could work just as easily from home. By the time I got home, I was so frustrated I flopped onto the bed, still in my clothes. Screw it. I was short on sleep anyway. I could catch a nap before I started working.

I don't know what woke me, yet I was wide-awake sitting up in bed. Then I heard the garage door going down. It going up must have awakened me. Shaking my head, I wondered who was here. It had to be June, no one else had a clicker for our garage door but her and me. I sat there in bed listening. I heard the door from the garage open and then close none too quietly. Then I heard a male voice. Then June's voice and a giggle. I couldn't make out what they were saying nor could I think of a reason for her to be home at this time of day with a man. Wait, there was one reason, but not my June. She wouldn't, would she?

Well, it seemed they weren't coming up to the bedrooms. That was a slight relief. I continued to hear chuckling and giggling. I slowly got out of bed and walked toward the stairs. They led right into the living room where the two of them were talking. As I reached the top of the stairs, it suddenly became very quiet. I could see their feet from my position. I saw the guy kick off his shoes. I heard June moan. I moved to the other side of the hallway. I could now see them plain as day. They were kissing and he had his paws all over June's tits. Rage. Unmitigated rage filled my mind and heart. That fucking bitch.

And the motherfucker feeling her up was about to have a world of shit come down upon him. I waited until they were so involved that a herd of elephants could run through the living room and they wouldn't hear them. I slowly crept down the stair treads, avoiding the one that always creaked. I was standing at the bottom of the stairs watching. When the asshole started to unbutton her blouse, I coughed. June jumped so high, I thought she would put her head through the ceiling. The guy grunted as her knee smacked him in the jaw. June was staring at me, her eyes bulging out of her face. I shook my head.

"Stay!" I shouted as she started to rise. She flopped back down.

The guy finally got his senses back. He looked at me with a smirk on his smarmy face.

"What are you smirking at asshole?" I asked.

He laughed as he stood up. I was right there in front of him pushing his ass back down on the couch.

"You just stay right there."

"You can't keep me here," he shouted.

"Wanna bet," I growled at him while glaring down at him.

He wasn't a big guy, about average. I was six-two and weighed in at 230 pounds. He went to get up again. I punched him in the gut. The air whooshed out of his lungs. He was out of the way for a bit now. I turned to June.

"What the fuck is going on, dear," I said savagely.

"Nothing, I swear. This was..."

"Shut the fuck up bitch. The way you two were acting, it wasn't the first time you have been together. So don't give me any more clichés, understand?"

She looked at me. This was the very first time I had ever yelled at her or told her to shut up. I could see the fear on her face and in her eyes.

"You sit there, while I deal with this piece of shit," I said turning to the guy.

He was starting to get his wind back, looking like he was going to get up and start fighting. I had to dissuade him of that. I stepped back and as he rose, I kicked him in the balls. He dropped face first. I side-stepped him, letting him fall flat on his face. He was whimpering as he lay there. June started to get up to go to his side. I pushed her back into her seat. Her head was down. She wouldn't look up at me. Grabbing her chin, I lifted her head so she was looking at me.

"Why? What have I done to drive you into another man's arms?" I asked softly.

~~~~ WTF ~~~~

I'm not going into our life story here. I'm going to say we met in college and fell in love and were married shortly after graduating. We both found jobs in our fields of study and up until that fateful Friday morning, I thought we were happy and good together. Our sex life was good and plentiful. I hadn't noticed anything different about our lives, yet something was going on with her.

I stood there looking down at her. She was still looking up at me as my fingers were still under her chin. I could see multiple emotions flip across her face and eyes like a slide show. Hearing the asshole start to move, I turned away from her.

"You should get dressed and leave my house before I call the cops," I said.

"Good, call the cops. Then I can have them arrest you for assault," he groaned. Seems even talking caused him pain.

"Well, first you will have to explain why you broke into my house and were raping my wife," I replied.

His eyes got big as saucers.

"No, no, she will back up my story," he cried.

"Will she? Think about how you got her to cheat on me. Did you lie to her, coerce her, did you drug her the first time, and did you blackmail her thereafter? Well, did you slime ball? Still want to call the police?"

"Shit. I'll leave."

"And don't you ever contact her again, ever!" I shouted.

"We work together..."

"Not anymore. She will be in later to collect her private things and resign her position. You will stay away from her while she is there. Got it?"

"What if I don't accept her resignation?"

"Well, now I have grounds to sue the shit out of you and your company," I said.

He grabbed his coat, pulled his pants up, and scuttled out of the house. He was soon pounding on the front door. I glared at June.

"You stay right there," I growled

June shook with anxiety. I went to the front door. The asshole was there.

"I don't have my car here."

"And that's my problem, how?" I asked, slamming the door in his face.

He kicked the door as he left. I heard him yell in pain. I was chuckling as I went back into the living room.

"Well?" I growled.

June was still giving me the silent treatment. I nodded.

"Get your blouse buttoned up and grab your purse, you're resigning from your job."

"What if I don't want to?"

"Really? Okay, go pack a bag, maybe you and asshole can share an Uber."

"You're going to kick me out? What about my car?"

"It's in my name. I make the payments on it. When I sell it I'll give you half of any profit from the sale price."

She started to button up her blouse. She got up and grabbed her purse and stood by the door. Nodding I held out my hand. She looked at me then shook her head as she pulled her car keys out of her purse. We left via the door to the garage. As we passed the asshole on the street, I honked the horn. He flipped me off.

"You got some classy boss, there," I said chuckling.

June sat there silently as I drove to her place of employment. When we got there, she took me to her desk. I told her to bring up a word document. I sat down and started typing. When I finished I sent it to the only printer in her list. I then printed two more copies. We went to the printer and got the documents. I put one down on the counter and handed June a pen. She took it from me. With the pen poised over the place to sign, she hesitated.

"I really like working here," she said.

"I bet. Sign it or I leave you here," I said softly.

Shaking like a leaf, she signed. I don't know if she was shaking with fear or anger. I just didn't care at this point.

"Where is assholes office or do you have an HR department?"

"HR is in the back corner. They would be the one to handle this," she said softly.

I think she was finally realizing that she was in big, big trouble. We walked back to the office in the farthest corner from the elevators. June walked up to a big desk in the back. The woman sitting there looked up at us.

"June?" the woman asked.

"Kathy, this is my husband, Jack, Jack, this is Kathy the HR manager."

"What brings you in here today June?" asked Kathy.

"I'm resigning," June said handing Kathy the letter.

"Oh my. May I ask why?"

"It's in the letter, Kathy," I said.

Nodding she started to read. Her mouth dropped open halfway through. When she finished she looked up at June.

"Is this true June?" Kathy asked.

"It is."

"Why?"

"Do you really want to know?"

"You're goddamn right I want to know, he is after all my husband."

I chuckled at that revelation although Kathy didn't seem all that angry.

"Why aren't you angrier?" I asked.

Her head snapped to look at me. She glared at me.

"So, you're cheating on him? Okay, we'll be going," I said.

Grabbing June's hand, I led her out of the office to the elevators. The asshole was getting off the elevator as we arrived.

"She knows," June said to him stepping onto the elevator.

I put my hand out to hold the door, keeping an eye on the asshole. He glared at me for a second, then turned and ran to the far corner office.

"Don't you want to get your things?" I asked while holding the door.

"No, they are of no value to me anymore."

"Really? Show me," I said grabbing her hand and pulling her out of the elevator.

She didn't want to go to her desk. But she finally gave in. I looked at her desk a little closer this time. She had a picture of me along with a couple of other keepsakes.

"So these things aren't valuable to you anymore?" I asked softly.

Before she could answer, a young woman came up to the desk and handed June a file box. June nodded at her. The woman looked at me frowning.

"Now he'll be after the rest of us," she said walking away.

I looked at June. She shrugged her shoulders and started to fill up the box. I could see the asshole starting to head our way. His wife cut him off and with a look that should have turned him to slag, pushed him back toward her office.

"Okay, now we really have to talk," I said.

June flinched as she put some things from a drawer into the box. As she was finishing, Kathy was there.

"I'm really sorry about what he has done to you. I hope you two can straighten out this disaster."

"He will now be after the other women," June said.

"What?"

"Now that I'm not here to deflect him, he will go after all the other women. Be prepared for a lot of resignations Kathy."

Kathy was speechless. I took the box from June and led her to the elevators. Now I kind of had an inkling of what was going on. The asshole was at the elevators, waiting.

"Why did you have to tell Kathy, goddamn it?

"I didn't, Jack wrote that letter," June said smugly.

The asshole turned to me. He looked like he wanted to take a swing at me, then thought better.

"I hear about you coercing any of these other women and I will hunt you down and hurt you. Is that clear?" I said.

He looked ready to explode but took a step back. I just shook my head as I let June in ahead of me. Looking out at him, I jumped toward him.

"Boo!" I shouted.

The asshole jumped so high he almost hit his head on the overhead lights. The doors closed with me laughing at him. June was smiling until I looked at her. Then she stopped and turned her head away.

"Why?" I asked.

"Can this wait until we get home? Please?" she begged.

"Of course," I replied.

The drive home, like the drive to her office, was quiet. Pulling into the garage, I went around helping her out of the car as I always do. She took my offered hand reluctantly but smiled at me as she did. While the garage door was closing, I pulled the box with her things out of the backseat. She was waiting for me at the door. She took the box from me and put it on the counter. Turning she sat at the kitchen table looking up at me.

"Would you like a drink?" I asked.

"Yes, please. Bourbon on the rocks. Make it a double. Please?" she replied.

Nodding, I made two. Setting one down in front of her, I sat down opposite her taking a sip of my drink.

"You asked me why and if it was you? I can answer no it wasn't you, you have always been perfect for me. I suspect you know why since we left the office. I was the foil to that asshole ruining other people's marriages and lives. I knew if you found out, you would be angry, yet was hoping you would hear me out and we could get past what I have done. I'm still hoping that. I also wished you would have hurt that asshole a lot more than you did."

There was a knocking on the door. It was not a hard knock. I waved June to stay seated and went to look out the peephole. It was Kathy. There were also three other women with her. I just shook my head as I opened the door.

"Yes," I said with a touch of anger in my voice.

Kathy reeled back a bit, then quickly composed herself.

"I... we, are wondering if we might come in to talk to you and June. These three ladies have some very important information for you," she said.

I stepped back waving them into the house. June stood as they entered. She gasped as they filed into the living room. June went into the living room and stood with them, I closed the door softly. I pulled a chair over so I could sit on the other side of the coffee table from the five women. June looked at me as I sat down. The others sat on the couch, with June in the middle. It was a united front. I sat there waiting. The four women from June's work fidgeted.

"What was it you wanted to say, Kathy?" June asked.

"Well... first, I would like to apologize..."

"Don't, please," I said. "I don't want to hear how sorry you are about what your asshole husband did to my wife and our marriage."

Kathy, mouth open, stared at me. June sobbed. The other three ladies looked sad. There was someone else knocking at the door. It wasn't a hard knock. I shook my head and went and opened the door without looking out the peephole. My mistake. As the door opened, the asshole forced his way in, pushing me out of the way. He was two steps in when I grabbed his hair in my fist and dragged him backward. He screamed bloody murder as he fell onto his back.

I was looking down at him, my booted foot on his throat. Gasping for breath, he grabbed my ankle, trying to lift my foot off of him. Kathy was there trying to get me off her husband. June rushed to my aid and pulled Kathy away, talking to her softly. The asshole was now trying to breathe.

"What did I tell you about contacting my wife?" I asked softly.

I pulled my foot off his neck. He huffed and puffed trying to get his breathing under control. He was glaring at me. I just laughed at him.

"Well?" I asked loudly.

"Well, what?"

I kicked him in the ribs, hard. His breath exploded out of his lungs. I stood there waiting. It took him a long time to get his breath back.

"Not to," he croaked.

"And yet here you are. You even broke into my house to see her."

"I didn't break-in, you opened the door."

"And you pushed your way in, did you not?"

He lay there silent.

"I have five witnesses asshole," I yelled pointing at the women on the couch.

"You don't if they all want jobs," he said smirking at them.

I kicked him in the ribs again, hard. This time it took longer for him to gain his breath back. Grabbing his collar, I dragged him out the door.

"When you can get up, leave. If you are still on my property in five minutes, I will call the police and have you arrested. Clear?"

He nodded. I closed the door and threw the deadbolt. He could still kick in the door if he was so inclined but I doubted he wanted to go to jail. I went back and sat down in the chair and looked at the women. June had a slight smile on her lips, as she looked at me with admiration.

"Why didn't you quit? We certainly don't need your check," I said.

"I was going to..."

"Yes, I think I know the rest. Then why didn't you go to Kathy? Or doesn't the company have a sexual harassment policy?"

I looked at Kathy she wouldn't meet my gaze.

"Then you should have made a complaint to the state labor board. There are laws to protect you from putting up with bullshit like this" I said almost yelling.

"Then everyone would have been out of a job," June said.

I looked at Kathy. She still wouldn't meet my gaze.

"You knew all along?" I asked.

Kathy nodded.

"What does he do?" I asked. "What does the company do?"

June looked at Kathy. June sighed in exasperation.

"The company sells cleaning supplies. What asshole does is harass women who work for him."

"So, he's not needed to keep the company running?" I asked.

"Not really," Kathy said. "But he is the primary stockholder. I do own 48% of the stock, but he owns the rest."

"And if he goes to jail, he wouldn't be able to exercise his stocks when things were to be changed, yet he could name a proxy, who probably wouldn't be you. Would it Kathy?"

"No, he had it set up so his brother would be his proxy and vote to close the company."

"And asshole has to sign all the contracts with all your suppliers and the customers?"

"Yes."

"Well, there is a way around that."

"How," all five women asked at the same time.

"Well, when June and I sue the company for what he has done we will propose a settlement that would keep him out of jail."

"What will that be?"

"I will take over his shares and become the primary shareholder."

All the women looked at me skeptically. I shrugged, nodding to them all.

"Of course, you will all have to swear in affidavits what happened and who too."

"Oh, god, that could ruin my marriage," one of the younger women said.

"So you slept with him too?" I asked.

"Just once. Then June interceded for me. But, still, I did and Sam will divorce me."

"How many of you slept with that piece of scum?" I asked.

Kathy glared at me but didn't say anything. I looked at her until she dropped her head.

"Well?" I asked.

"Only Lilly and I have had sex with him, Jack. The others were chased by him, but I took his attention away from them."

"How?" I asked.

"I threatened to never let him touch me again if he persisted in chasing other women in the office. I'm so sorry, Jack," said June.

"Well, we'll talk about that later. I will contact a friend who is a labor lawyer. You know him June, Kevin Jennings, he was in our English Lit class. I've kept in touch with him. In fact, he is one of the best labor lawyers in the state. He knows exactly how to kick that asshole so he will stay down and out of everyone's hair after the settlement. Kathy, you will have to divorce him. I assume the only reason you were staying with him was because of the company?" I asked.

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,086 Followers
12