Cheating Wife - June

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathy brought her eyes up to look at Jack. She didn't smile, but she nodded to his question.

"Okay, you girls go home. I'll have June call you with any information we need to pass along. And not a word to anyone about what we are doing. Work, tomorrow as usual. Ignore his passes, ignore his orders, ignore his demands, just do your work. By tomorrow, I hope, there will be an observer there. If there isn't, I will be there. I will protect you all from that piece of shit. I promise."

"Thank you," Kathy said, rising from the couch, along with the other women.

June saw them all to the door. Then she was back standing in front of me, looking up into my eyes.

"And what of me?" she asked.

"We have a lot to talk about, dear. A lot," I said.

Kathy nodded. Then her arms were around my middle, tightly. She was weeping and sobbing as she hugged me. I gently placed my hand on her hair and stroked it softly. She sighed. I pushed her away, looking down into her eyes. I spun her around, sat down, and placed her across my knees. I flipped up her dress and yanked down her panties. She gasped when she realized what was about to happen to her. My hand swishing through the air alerted her of the first swat. Her ass cheeks clenched tight as my hard hand slapped her ass.

"Ow!" she yelled. "Stop that! What are you doing?"

The second slap was even harder than the first. She screamed in pain. I hit a third time. She screamed once more. By the fifth time, she was moaning and sobbing. In all, I hit her ass ten times. Her skin was a bright red in the shape of my handprints. She was sobbing loudly now. I stood up rolling her down my legs to the coffee table she landed on her back. I grabbed her hair none too gently and pulled her head up a bit.

"I ever find out you are lying about any part of this or even hear about you cheating on me again and it will a hundred swats and a divorce. Got it?" I yelled.

Tears were pouring out of her eyes. She was nodding up at me.

"I promise, I haven't lied to you. I promise this will never happen again. I love you. I love you so much..."

I smacked her cheek. Not hard, hard enough to shut her up.

"I don't want to know how much you love me now. I want to know why you didn't love me enough to tell me about the first time that asshole made a pass at you," I said.

June's eyes widened. Even more, tears flowed out of her eyes.

"I don't know. I'm so..."

"Stop with the sorry bullshit. I know you're sorry. I'm sorry too. Sorry, you cheated on me. Sorry, you seemed to like what he was doing to you. You liked what he was doing to you, didn't you?" I growled as I shouted.

"No, no, no."

I pulled her up off the coffee table by her arms, making sure she was able to stand on her own two feet. When I let go I stepped back.

"Strip!" I said.

"What?"

"Strip. I want to see you naked. Or would you prefer if I ripped your clothes off you?" I asked.

Her hands went to her neck. When she looked into my eyes, she hurried to unbutton her blouse. She was standing there naked in ninety seconds. I pulled her away from the chair and table. I looked her up and down. I spotted some light bruising on her thighs.

"Did he do that?" I asked softly.

"Yes."

I continued looking her over. She also had a few bruises on her back and shoulders. I pressed on one. June winced.

"He did these too?"

"Yes," croaked June.

"Bend over and spread your ass cheeks, wide."

"Jack?"

"Now!" I shouted.

June bent over spreading her ass cheeks. I couldn't really tell, but it looked as if someone had fucked her in the ass recently and I know I hadn't done it of late. I pressed against her asshole. She jumped a little.

"He fucked you in the ass too? I asked.

"Yes."

"Go take a shower," I said.

June nodded and left me standing there in the middle of the living room. My cell phone ringing snapped me out of my anger. It was the car dealer my car was ready. I told them I didn't need a ride and that I would be over there in fifteen minutes. June came down in a pair of shorts and a t-shirt with sandals.

"Grab your purse, my cars ready," I said heading for the garage door.

Nodding, June followed me, grabbing her purse on the way.

~~~~ WTF ~~~~

When we returned home, our front door was open. I parked in the street and walked up to the door. June was pulling into the driveway. I held my hand up. She nodded and back down the drive and parked across the street. I pushed the door open staying outside. Her ex-boss rushed me. I backpedaled down the front walk. Dumbass was shouting at me. I stood there smiling at him. When he saw June across the street, he headed for her. I cut him off with a body block, knocking his ass to the ground. He found himself once again under my booted foot unable to breathe.

"Don't kill him, I don't want you going to jail for scum like him," June shouted.

I pulled my foot from his throat. He was lying there gasping for breath. I smiled down at him.

"Now you're going to jail asshole. By the way, what is your fucking name scumbag?" I asked laughing at him. "The scumbags name is Ross Blackwell. He thinks it a powerful name. A name that gives him privileges. He thinks he's above the law. God, I'm so sick of hearing him expound on his fucking god awful name," June said kicking him in the ribs.

The police pulled up, as Ross was catching his breath. They had been responding to our alarm company call. The alarm company had been calling my phone for the last 4 minutes. I ignored them. We explained to the police what had happened. And that we had found him in our house when we got home. Several neighbors came over to tell the police they saw Ross breaking into the house. All the while, Ross was lying on the ground with his hands cuffed behind his back. Once done with their reports the police picked the asshole up and put him on his feet. They put him in the back of a squad car.

"Will this make things tougher or easier?" June asked.

"Neither, really. He was going to jail anyway, once we had his shares."

"You were going to fuck him over anyway?"

"Sure. He fucked me over, didn't he?" I asked.

"I guess he did. How are we?" asked June.

"I don't know yet. We'll have to see how things go from here."

"But you're not kicking me out today?"

I laughed as I swatted her on the ass. She flinched.

"Hey, have a heart, you beat my ass pretty hard," said June.

"Wait until tonight when I beat your pussy and I don't mean with my dick."

"You wouldn't?"

I smiled evilly at her. She shivered.

"What if I let you fuck me in the ass tonight instead."

"Oh, you're getting fucked in the ass tonight and the pussy and I'm going spank you pussy. The order won't be as stated, I'll leave the order as a surprise. Tell me, how many times did you fuck him?" I asked.

"Shit. I don't know off hand."

"Well, when you figure out a number let me know."

"Why?" she asked.

"When you have the number I'll let you know."

We went back in the house. It was time for dinner. I was thinking pizza and beer. Then it would be time to dish out a little revenge.

~~~~ WTF ~~~~

Six months later, I was the new owner of some company I didn't want and didn't know its name. June had come up with a number and I let her off lightly. She only got twenty spanking on the ass, twenty-five on her pussy, and three more slaps across her face. The thing was, I think I created a monster, even after I was finished with the spanking she would ask for her pussy to be spanked almost every weekend. I would do it, as I liked to watch her squirm as she came really hard when I did. Then she would fuck herself on my cock as her pussy burned from the spanking.

So, we're good together once more. She promised to let me know of any men who tried to force her to have sex with them. And I said I wouldn't slap her face anymore. We were both in love with each other. And hoped we would stay that way for the rest of our lives.

~~~~ The End ~~~~

12