All Comments on '"Cheating" with a Stranger'

by SecretLife27

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
OdiouserOdiouserabout 2 years ago

Very nicely done. The insecure snipers who will jump all over this one just to prove what manly men they are should thank you as well. Gives them something to show off their manliness and their stoic defense of the ancient Biblical views that a man rules the world and a female simply exists to serve his needs. Your 32 followers after only 4stories proves they are full of hot air. Keep 'em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

excellent

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I’m glad I’m not you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My pussy is on fire💀

DrkmanDrkmanabout 2 years ago

Good story and hopefully there will be further chapters. How about next time she decides to ramp up the excitement and stops taking any birth control. That way she's really risking getting pregnant.

26thNCuck26thNCuckabout 2 years ago

5 Stars

Loved it.

-26thNC Approved

SecretLife27SecretLife27about 2 years agoAuthor

Is 32 followers good after 4 stories? I am relatively new here.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

ROFLMFAO

Another one proving the rule to the studies that cucks are mostly gay.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That is a very BITCHEN story. Damn, had my wife and I done it using those methods, we could have had a much happier life together. Turned out that she was such a habitual lair, she couldn't continue keeping me in the loop. If I find a new woman, she will be like the hot piece of ass in this story.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

1 Star

Animal cuckold shit.

26thNCuck Disapproved

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why do people read the stories and then leave negative comments about the theme. All I can think of is that they are turned on by the stories, but repressed sexually and it bothers them that they are turned on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just to see how stupid some queers are I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The writing is good. The story is trash what little I read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Her fantasy ended our marriage. I asked her if it was worth it. She cried as she said not at all and it was all her fault. I took the children and moved to another city where I had a better job offered. She moved shortly after. I seen her at a restaurant eating with another woman. I was trying to avoid her but she seen me and came to my booth. We actually had a good visit. She even asked me to go out with her? I said I didn't think that it was a good idea but agreed. Guess what we remarried with a prenuptial agreement.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous