All Comments on 'Cheating with Boyfriend's Bully'

by SirRender

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
SmokeylinkSmokeylinkover 1 year ago

I hope there will be a second story. The story just ended like the remainder of the story was deleted.

virdukvirdukover 1 year ago

I imagine to allow for the two or three very different obvious endings to be in the readers mind.

AardieAardieover 1 year ago

I think the printer ate the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, it started off really, really hot with her getting fucked while talking on the phone with her boyfriend. By her BF's bully no less. Too bad Sam did not share her with his buddies at the frat. Apparently he took her around but had dibs only on her. Imagine she was with a bunch of guys while she was being railed and she is talking on the phone. Now that would be hot. I like her suggestion of creating a website with her fucking a bunch of guys (while Martin could be tied up). Eventually she will give Martin a cockcage on his birthday and celebrate his birthday while getting gangbanged at a local black frat. We could use a couple more chapters of Caitlins adventures. Maybe she goes back to school and starts fucking with Sam again?

BigfundrewBigfundrewover 1 year ago

Your main character is not likable. She's actually quite an ssshole. So. She deserves the other asshole. I guess.

Eze325Eze325over 1 year ago

Love this, hope there's more

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Caitlin and Sam are cunts that need their teeth kicked in.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This bitch straight cheated. She lied and tried to hide it. I'd say go with her plans to get rich, but don't touch her. Get yourself a nice little wife, and have her do the films and make your money. Fuck her.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Girlfriend fucked her boyfriend's enemy for several months, lying to the bf even when on the phone with him but having sex with the other man. She then wants start a company where she has sex with other guys that the bf can either join in or just look. Unfortunately, the story (maybe thankfully) didn't go any further.

Catlin is a pure & pure slut at the worst, a bitch & cunt for her lying (it's only sex? She had it daily with the guy!) & deceiving her bf. Leave her, cut her off & fast. Tell her she could have the guy as he wants nothing to do with her. 3 stars Bob

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSirRender@SirRender
Occasional writer of adult fiction, eternal admirer or female beauty. I do not hang out in the forums so email me if you really like my stories.