Cheating with Boyfriend's Bully

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That didn't mean they didn't have sex again the next day, before each taking a quick shower. Caitlin didn't care much for the look of this dorm. Hers was an older building, solid and sturdy with thick walls, while Sam's dorm was much newer and the shower stalls were constructed similarly to public toilet stalls, with panel walls leaving around a foot and-a-half of space at the bottom and topping out at six feet above the tiled floor, with simple draw curtains for privacy.

They ate breakfast together in his dorm's cafeteria before he escorted her back along the trail to her dorm, where she remembered only after seeing her unmade bed that her sheets were downstairs in the clothes dryer. She went down alone to get them and was relieved to see that, since it had been late when they went into the dryer and it was only just morning now, her sheets were still in the dryer rather than being left piled or draped over the table by another resident who had grown tired of waiting to finish his or her own laundry.

Caitlin and Sam met up every night for the next week, mostly at her place since her roommate was almost always out and his was frequently in. Though Sam had suggested sleeping together in his room, Caitlin expressed discomfort about doing it with his roommate watching.

The next week was Martin's turn to call her for their weekly phone sex session. She knew this but she later told herself that it had slipped her mind with everything else going on at the time. When her phone rang, she was on her knees at the end of her bed with Sam on his knees behind her plowing her face into her pillow and making the support springs under her mattress groan and squeak. She allowed it to ring until whoever it was gave up. Her eyes were rolling back in her head as she climaxed for the second time that evening with Sam's eight and-a-half inch penis, with its bulbous two plus inch wide head, filling her up inside. She grunted and squealed and kept a tight grip on the corner of her mattress as she came. Moments later she felt his warm semen hit her innermost places.

They collapsed onto the bed facing each other and held each other close, allowing their hands to roam.

After a few minutes, Caitlin rolled Sam onto his back and herself into a little ball along the edge of the bed with her face over his crotch. She marveled at the heft of his cock even when flaccid--nearly as long as Martin's was when fully erect--and then began to stroke and kiss it. It began to twitch and come back to life under her tender, wet kisses and slow, steady stroking. As it lengthened, she wrapped her other hand around the shaft and stroked with both hands while taking the big, round head between her lips and licking all around it.

Her phone began to ring again. Sam told her she should answer it so they would stop calling. She hummed, "Mmm hmm" and as he was nearer to the desk he lifted the receiver and passed it down to her. Caitlin kept both her hands on Sam's cock, so he held the phone beside her face. She came up for air with a loud, "Mwah" then said, "Yes, hello?"

"Hey babe, you back yet?" It was Martin, and she paused just a moment to consider how silly it was for him to ask if she was back in her room when he was calling her there.

"Mmm, yeah, uh huh," Caitlin replied, wrapping her lips once more around Sam's cock while her out-of-state boyfriend talked. "What sound?" she asked following Martin's query about a weird squishy kind of sound he was hearing, then she went back to sucking. Around the thick cock sliding in and out of her mouth, she said with difficulty, "Ha-ing eyes cweam wiv i woowate". Martin asked, laughing, what the fuck she had just said. She kept sucking for a few seconds before pulling away and repeating, "Having ice cream with my roommate."

Martin asked why she was eating ice cream in her dorm room. Caitlin replied, "Oh, umm, well babe you know it's started to get pretty warm here. Actually it's really hot right now." She licked her lips while continuing to stroke the monster cock with both hands. "I just got back from dinner and now I'm having an ice cream, and it's getting all melty so I have to lick it up." She then made a point to lick up and down the length of Sam's cock and slurp her saliva before swallowing his fat cock head. She came up for air after about a minute, slurping back two lines of drool which stretched between her tongue and lips and Sam's cock, and cooed, "It tastes sooo good, I wanna gobble it all down."

She was still stroking Sam with both hands wrapped around his shaft and went back to work sucking him and drooling all over his lap. She pulled away and pursed her lips to suck back another line of drool hanging down her chin, then spoke into the phone while looking up to make eye contact with Sam, "It taste sooo good but it's running all down my hand so I need to finish it quick before it make a mess on my sheets."

Sam used his free hand to guide Caitlin to turn around and back up over him until her pussy was above his face and her face was over his cock. Sam could no longer hold the phone to her ear so she took it in one hand but kept her other stroking up and down his long, hard cock. Sam's hands now both free, he planted them both on her butt and pulled her pussy down onto his mouth, then began to lick her clit. Caitlin really started to go down farther and farther on him until she could take no more and began to choke.

Martin could now hear multiple slurping noises through the phone and asked in a somewhat hesitating and uncertain tone whether she was alone. She told him that her roommate was in for the night and that they were both enjoying sucking on freeze pops because of the heat.

"Freeze pops? But you said ice cream." Martin's voice was more incredulous than Caitlin had ever heard it. Was she taking this game of chicken too far? Was he realizing that she was being unfaithful? For how long had he suspected it?

Caitlin thought quickly and replied, "Ice cream, freeze pop, creamsicle, whatever. It's all the same. I was at the ghetto grocery story, the one I can afford, not the yuppie one to the west--and I saw a box of freeze pops and thought, 'I haven't had those since I was a girl' so I bought 'em." While Martin replied, she went back to licking up and down, then she told him, "They're bigger than they used to be; much bigger." Then again, as she swallowed that cock, she said, "Ffo ig. Ffo ard."

After another couple of minutes of Sam's constant licking of her clit, Caitlin whimpered and made sure to keep her lips tightly sealed around his cock to prevent herself crying out. He lapped furiously at it and she wriggled and ground her crotch against his face until his nose was inside her slit, but he kept licking and slurping her juices and moaning with approval at the strong, heady smell and taste of her arousal. Then Sam suddenly smacked her ass with a hard, loud slap which caused her body to jerk backward, pulling her face away from his cock and she yelped out loud.

Again, thinking quickly on her feet--or on her knees as the case was--Caitlin explained that sound as her roommate cracking her knuckles which had startled her.

Sam rolled Caitlin off of him and stood beside the bed. He took her by both ankles and positioned her on her back with her butt at the edge. It was very much like the first night when he had come in to find her fingering herself while having phone sex with Martin and he had gone down on her in the dark, only this time he slid his cock into her dripping, steamy pussy. It went in quite easily, to the hilt, and he began to slowly fuck her, but he picked up the pace with every few thrusts. Caitlin was now involuntarily grunting each time the head of his cock reached the back wall of her vagina. She knew she had to come up with some excuse for this new sound, and her sharp mind did not let her down.

"Oh uh uh, babe I'm working off, ungh, all that sugar I j-just ate by, uhh, by bouncing on my yoga ball. Got to main-uhh-tain my figure for you, sweetie. Mmm hmm." With that lie, she knew she could now make almost any noise at all and explain it away as her energetically working up a sweat and burning calories for the purpose of keeping fit for their next get-together.

A part of her brain did question why she was so eager to lie to her faithful, supportive and quite nice boyfriend of three years, but that part was quickly silenced by her orgasm; her third of the night. And then Sam spurted his last drops of cum inside her. After he staggered away to sit down on her roommate's desk chair to catch his breath, Caitlin swirled her finger inside her pussy and brought a mixture of her own juices and Sam's semen up to her mouth and tasted it. Moments later she wished her boyfriend Martin sweet dreams and got off the phone.

By the end of her second college trimester, having sex with Sam had become an almost nightly ritual, and they made sure to be already in the act by the time her weekly phone sex call with Martin began. It was during the next session after the ice cream and yoga ball lies when Caitlin unintentionally moaned Sam's name while he was slowly and deeply fucking her doggy style while Martin described what he could only dream that he was doing to her. She slapped her hand over her mouth, her eyes went wide, and she waited in dread to hear whether Martin had caught it. But he carried on without seeming to have noticed and so she played along with him but her mind was occupied by analyzing her every word to be sure she didn't slip up again. Any time Martin asked about her panting or grunting, she claimed that she was working off calories to keep in shape for the next time they would be together.

Two weeks later while Caitlin and Sam came to simultaneous orgasms, she again cried out his name and told him how "fucking great" it felt. Martin definitely questioned that one. Taking just two seconds to organize her thoughts, Caitlin recalled that she had previously told Martin a lie about having purchased a huge dildo which she used on herself during their phone sex ("...to remind me of you, lover," she had said) and so she now claimed that she named her dildo Sam. When asked why, she replied simply, "Well, it needed a name and I didn't name it after you because you're the real you and I want you to know when I'm enjoying the real you and when it's this big, long, thick, stiff dong making me cum." Then she whimpered, "Ohh god, it fills up my tight little pussy. Sometimes I can't sit down for an hour after riding it." Sam leaned forward and they kissed while Martin moaned about how hot it was to hear her talk like that.

Caitlin felt safe calling her dildo Sam. For one thing, the world has lots of Sams and there was no reason at all for Martin to suspect that his old high school bully was attending the same college as she, nor that she would be having anything to do with him since Sam had also bullied her in high school. For another thing, she now had another convenient lie she could use which would allow her to say his name in any manner of husky, seductive and brazen ways without drawing suspicion.

Martin and Caitlin could not meet up over spring break because their respective universities were on different schedules, so there was an unusually long time between them sleeping together. Martin bemoaned this fact; how he was dying from needing to be "Hand Solo" when he wanted to "Lay a Princess" as he put it. He said he also couldn't wait to watch her ride "Sam" the dildo in person. Caitlin agreed that it sucked being so far apart but they'd be together all summer. She also coyly advised him to be careful what he wished for.

Over the next few weeks, she turned sex while on the phone into a phone sex fantasy where her imaginary boyfriend named Sam was fucking her, and she told Martin all the details of what he was doing to her and what she was doing to him. "Oh, Sam is fucking me so deep. He's so big and stretches my little pussy and it feels wonderful." Her personal favorite was when she hit on the idea of saying that she was going to deep throat the dildo and then spent several minutes slurping and gagging on the real cock presented to her while Martin listened and jacked off in ignorance.

Halfway through their third trimester, Caitlin began to play on Martin's and her love of table top role playing games with an offer to pretend they were in a fantasy gaming setting where Martin had been subdued and tied up and made to watch her pretty elf maiden character being overpowered by an ogre and made to do his bidding. Sam made a snide remark which Martin heard and asked, "Wait wait wait, hold up. Did I just hear a guy's voice with you?"

To cover, Caitlin gripped Sam uncomfortably by the balls to focus his attention and silently mouthed that he had better play along, then told Martin it was just her doing the growly voice of the ogre ordering the elf girl to blow him. Sam rolled his eyes but complied, growling, "Elf girl, get on your knees and lick my hairy balls while playing with yourself."

Caitlin, seeing no further need to pretend, dutifully complied, getting on her back with her head between Sam's thighs as he knelt on her bed. She latched onto one of his balls, sealing her lips around it, and began to suck, making popping sounds as she occasionally lost her vacuum seal. She also swiped her tongue all around it, making his sack shiny and increasing the heat and the pressure for Sam. They'd had a lot of sex, including oral, but Caitlin had never licked and sucked on his balls before. It was a new experience and very soon he shot ropes of hot semen into her hair which was splayed out on the bed.

After she got off the phone, Sam told her it was kind of cool and all, but could they leave out the nerd stuff next time? "It's just so very silly and immature, and Martin is immature for getting off on it."

Running her fingers through her sticky hair, Caitlin shot back, "You got off on it all right."

"That's just 'cause you were making such sweet love to my nuts. We will be doing that again."

* * *

Martin's freshman year ended two weeks before Caitlin's. She had one week of classes left before final exams and, doing well in school as she always had done, she took time to do cramming of a different sort. She and Sam fucked every chance they got, since she had already promised to spend the summer with Martin. She told Sam that what they had was just sex, after all.

On that Wednesday afternoon, Caitlin squatted over Sam's pelvis as he lay on her bed and bounced up and down on his long, thick cock. She told him how much she loved how far up she could rise and then drive herself back down on him without him ever slipping out.

Her phone rang and she was not going to answer it, but Sam reached back automatically and picked it up, lifting the receiver to her ear. It was no secret by now that he enjoyed having her talk with anybody on the phone while he pounded her; she always found ways to explain away her rapid breathing, her moaning and the squishy sounds of his long, fat cock plumbing the depths of her always moist pussy and he loved her more for it.

It was Martin calling, and the connection sounded terrible, breaking up and dropping out every few words. But he was enthusiastic about something, and when she got him to calm down enough to talk slowly she was able to get that he was on a cellular phone. "Mom and dad bought me this awesome phone called a StarTAC," he told her. "It folds up just like a Star Trek communicator! It's so cool. Oh, and I came by to see you. I'm outside your door right now."

The continuous, rhythmic motion of Sam's cock inside her had driven her to the brink, but she thought, wait, did he say he was at her door? Then she cried out, "I'm cumming! Oh fuck I'm cumming!"

Through the phone she hear Martin ask, "Come in? Great, so you're in!" Caitlin looked up like the proverbial deer in headlights, all color drained quickly from her face, as she heard her bedroom door open. She really needed to learn to lock it when she was having sex.

Martin's face on seeing his lovely, stacked girlfriend actively riding on top of another man also drained of color. The expensive phone in this hand, the best that 1997 had to offer, slipped from his grasp and crashed on the hard linoleum-on-concrete floor. Aghast, his gaze lowered to see the face of the man lying naked beneath his naked girlfriend and recognition of years of torment during high school was instant.

"Sam--? Caitlin--? What the f--? How could you?" Martin felt a sickness in his stomach and hurried out of the room to go barf somewhere.

Caitlin, forgetting that she was buck naked, leapt off of Sam and chased after Martin, shouting, "Babe, it's not what it looks like!" She knew it was a lame thing to say but she couldn't think of anything better. Someone up the hallway, where Martin had just run by wailing, came out to see what was going on and saw Caitlin beginning to run after him. Then she realized she was naked and chasing after a guy and became mortified at the thought of how that looked to others. She ran as quick as she could back to her room where she slammed and locked the door.

Amid a torrent of emotions, and hormones which had been raging with sexual ecstasy before being suddenly thrown into reverse gear, Caitlin began yelling at Sam for every little thing he had done which bothered her while they had been seeing each other. The way that he paraded her around to his friends and fraternity brothers like she was a trophy, the way he sometimes snored and kept her awake, the way he would often wear a baseball cap backwards--anything which had been a slight irritation came out in an explosion of self-preservation through blaming others.

It took three days before she felt settled and she went to Sam's dorm to see him, since he was not answering his phone. He shut the door on her and threw back in her face what she had said about how what they had was "just sex" and how she had already told him she was going to ditch him for the summer to be with Martin again.

After the end of the school year, Caitlin returned home for the summer break. It took weeks before Martin was willing to speak to her.

She apologized but he wasn't interested in an apology. His trust in her had been broken and, not being very quick to make friends, trust was hard to establish. But Caitlin had always had a sharp mind. The ways in which she had expertly lied to Martin for five months or so while actively engaging in sex with another man had proved that. That also gave her the idea to try to shape Martin's view of the whole affair.

"It's not an excuse or an apology--I know that what I did can never be excused and that I can't apologize sufficiently to make up for breaking your trust. But letting me have sex with other guys could be fun! No, I'm serious, hear me out. Remember how turned on you would get when we would role play on the phone that I was being taken by orcs and ogres and goblins? Remember how excited you were thinking that Sam was just a dildo, instead of a dill weed, and how you wanted to watch me ride my dildo? So, why not? I still want to love you--real love, meaningful love, because we have so much in common. But you can also get off on watching me have sex, just sex, with other guys. You can even join in if you want to. Heck, guys will probably even pay to watch videos of that on the World Wide Web. Maybe we could start a website and charge money for access to high quality RealPlayer videos." Making a grand swooshing motion with her hand she added, "We could start CatesCam.com, the only site on the internet with real live sex videos. We could make millions!"