Cheating with Dad

Story Info
Keira gives dad the blue pill.
4.7k words
4.41
70.7k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

KEIRA

"It's your favorite show! How on earth are you going to sleep this early?"

My dad looks shocked. But I know why.

The television brings in the opening sequence, where a young guy has to decide which woman he will marry, and dad, being the big bear he is, puts through it every week just for mum.

And I also know why he does it.

I'm no fool to the sounds of a bed slamming against the bedroom walls, and I can only imagine what it must be like to have him balls deep.

Every week there is a pattern. He watches the show with my mom, they get closer together, and then he empties his big low hangers inside her. And tonight, it's my chance.

"Don't go yet, mum you love this part," I say, trying to be neutral. I'm thinking about a poker game, and I don't want to give away my next move.

She shakes her head negatively. I can already see her eyelids shutting down. It's working.

"Oh, sorry, mum. I'll record it for you."

I'm such a good girl.

Father walks mother into the bedroom, and I hear him saying something in his low voice, and then walks back again. I jump to the fridge and give him a cold beer like I have been doing the last few weeks. He looks at me and nods. Damn, his big greenish eyes always get me, and that thick beard and hairy chest, his tan skin, and olive-soft lips.

"Thanks, Keira," he says, making my body purr.

He's twice my size. All my three brothers are just like him, big and manly, but I, being the youngest in the middle of such a jungle of men, have always been protected. Always got my own room, while my siblings fought for privacy.

I watch him drink the can and how his throat moves as he takes it down in one go. After a whole day at work on the construction site with my brothers, this is something he needs to decompress. He gives me a long look, noticing my long legs and perky breasts, as he normally does.

"Do you want another one?" I ask, eager to get him relaxed. My heart jumps as he smashes the can in one hand, "if you don't mind," he says back. A sheepish look in my eyes, and I brush over him as I quickly ran to the kitchen, bringing two more beers with me.

I've been through this in my head ten thousand times.

I'm not failing any step of my plan.

For years I watched my father with such temptation that I no longer recognise myself.

"How's Dennis?" he asks as a show of women happens on the television, dad scratching his bulge. I look down at his bare feet, enormous by any standards, and how his calves alone could crush me.

Dennis is my boyfriend. "We broke up," I say. It's a lie, and it wasn't part of the plan to mention him, but in the spur of the moment, I thought that was the best answer.

Dad places his arm around me and gives me support. I can inhale him, and that fires me up. Never been this horny, except when I grabbed his used underwear and masturbated over it.

"You're still young, Keira."

"I'm turning twenty next week," I reply, pouting.

"Exactly. If you were almost fifty like I am, that's a different conversation."

My fingers wrap around his arm, and I snuggle as we watch the show. My eyes see nothing, though, only the thought of being this close to him.

We hug, yes, but father always keeps his boundaries. He's much more physical with my brothers, brute like him, but makes an effort to be delicate with me.

BRUCE

She's not so little anymore. She's a woman.

My Keira grew up to be a traffic stopper, a woman so beautiful that it is difficult to know she's been dating that jerk called Dennis. I give him credit for being able to tolerate three older brothers and an overprotective dad - but as Keira snuggles in my chest as we see this godawful show, she confesses they broke up.

I don't dare tell her how happy I am.

But, at the same time, knowing another man has taken her away from me, makes it even more difficult to accept reality. But it was her choice. Nothing could stop her, not even my big bear figure, and instead of losing her for good because I was keeping all her boyfriends at bay, her mother explained to me I had to let go.

She's not my property.

And I'm glad I did because it's fucking strange having this thought about your own daughter. She's a woman, after all, and so far, there has not been a single woman that couldn't get me hard within seconds.

But for Keira to have that effect on me, that was a different story. But last year, something changed. She became more... flirty? Is that the right word? While she was away studying, I never felt this attraction, but now, she spends more time around the house, she's here when I arrive, compliments my figure, all dusty and tired.

She hands me another beer while on TV the guy makes the fucking wrong choice. It's funny, I only started seeing this show because my wife gets all horny after it, and if it means getting laid, I'll power through it. But my wife's no longer wants to have sex every single day, and I don't seem to be diminishing my sexual desire at all.

How many nights have I gone to the toilet and masturbated to the desires of my soul?

And promise you won't tell Keira I took her panties lying on the rim of the laundry basket and soaked them in my cum? It was only after the orgasm that it dawned on me how wrong it all was.

Since then, I've done it countless other times. Can't help it, it's like an unstoppable force, begging me to be as filthy as I can be, sending rope after rope into that sweet docile fabric that covered her cunt all day.

Now, she grabs my arm, protesting the choice the guy just made. And all I can think about is I'm not going to get laid. It is, indeed, so out of character for Theresa to simply go to bed this early, just after dinner, when she was so lively.

These women on the show always get my blood going, they're hot but plastic. Keira, on the other hand, is flesh and bone and so close to me right now.

The program ends, and now I'm facing my daughter lying on my shoulder, and a semi that doesn't want to go down. I focus my thoughts on everything that's not related to women but still don't budge. Damn, I have to fuck.

It's like built-in my spirit already. Once the end title comes up, my cock springs to attention. And it's like she knows it because if I wasn't careful, then her hand would grab it as she made a movement to change position.

"I'm glad we still have these moments together," she says, asking me if I want another beer. No, I had enough already.

"My sweet Keira, getting late for me too. I think I'll join mom and call it a night."

"So soon?" she pouts. I hate it when she pouts, those full lips and long hair. Damn, I'd give anything to grab it and force her throat down my cock. At least her lips wouldn't pout anymore.

"Your brothers coming over in the morning, and we like to do things early."

And I leave her, my conscience in the right place, but my cock in the wrong one. What was she doing to me? All these feelings boiling, turning me into a deliberate pervert, and it's her face I see as I drop my shorts on the floor and lube my cock up with spit, two hands as I like it, and it's her face I see, it's her ass I slap hard. Damn, her panties sliding up and down as I stroke, everything around me turning into a blur, and I close my eyes - I don't take long, not after being near her for one hour and watching that stupid show - it comes rushing out, splattering against the wall, my balls slapping against my closed fists. It's a family trait, big balls, big cocks, my father was the same, and my sons follow after me.

And as I turn to clean, I see those sweet innocent eyes running away.

KEIRA

Dad speaks to me in the kitchen, before my brothers arrive and asks if I saw anything yesterday.

I tell him the truth. "I didn't see anything, dad."

Ok. I'm used to lying now. But that doesn't make me a terrible person. How do you think I got the sleeping tablets from my grandma? She has a carer, named Julio, around 45 years old. He's tanned and flirty. He saw me going around the medicines cabinet, and an interrogation followed.

I did what I had to do, even if that meant being on my knees for five minutes, sucking his cock dry. Obviously, he never thought I could suck cock that well. Or that I would suck cock at all, but as he threatened to tell everything to my dad, it was easy to grab his junk, kiss his lips while I opened up his flyer, and kneel. Cocks are just a way to get things.

But dad had to fuck it all up.

While I expected him to let me crawl on his lap when the show finished, as I normally see his bulging erection through his shorts and how mother guides him to the bedroom, he physically blocked me from getting there.

As if he knew.

"I thought... yesterday night, you know, in the bathroom?"

No daddy. Nothing. I lie about seeing him masturbating with my panties.

I pulled an all-nighter thinking about the image of his cock, both hands making it shoot so much cum. Dennis can't compare. Nor Julio. They are both very small when in comparison.

And now that my brothers are here, I can't stop thinking about theirs. Do they look like fathers?

Uni got me busy through the week, but like Pavlov, I wouldn't let the opportunity get away. With some tablets still left, I decided I should up my game and went to meet with an old friend that worked as a chemist.

My mouth did an exchange he won't forget about anytime soon. Name's Terrence. Has a very modest cock that he shoved down my throat, making me swallow his load. It was fine, really, I got what I wanted and didn't even have to get undressed.

Mum stayed with us for the first part of the program, but then she fell asleep, and dad took her to the bedroom, returning to sit with me. I look at him, barefoot and with a bulge swelling on his shorts, and go grab him a beer.

Without him realizing it, he's drinking it with a wonderful blue pill. Terrence made me swear I would use it carefully. I licked my lips saying I would, he had nothing to be worried about.

But that was also a lie.

Father doesn't notice the taste, gulps it down, and I bring him another one, sitting closer to him. The couch is warm and soft, and I linger closer to him, talking about the girls on the television and what would he do if he was that bachelor.

"I don't know, Keira. I'm too old for them."

Nonsense, I tell him, squeezing that large bicep.

They kiss them drama. I take the moment to slump down, hand on his arm that moves onto his chest. I can sense his breathing getting heavier, and the snake in his pants is already fully awake.

"I think I need to go to bed too, feeling so tired right now."

But I know he's not.

"I can help you with that, dad, no need to be afraid."

"Help... me?" His voice has fear in it. His cock throbs as my arm draw a line on his jaw.

"I saw you... and can't stop thinking about that, daddy. It must be tough to have all of that energy and no one to give you a hand."

"Keira, please, stop."

But I don't want to. I've been so horny for so long since I heard them fucking, that I want the same. I don't want Dennis. I want a real man.

"I'm just suggesting, dad. And besides, mom is sound asleep, and you need urgent help."

I took the plunge. Before dad is able to understand the situation, my hands are opening up his fly, the button of his shorts, releasing him, letting his member breathe.

"No, wait, Keira -"

"You were using my panties, dad I saw you jerking off. I'll tell mom!"

And he froze. But his cock didn't stop throbbing.

"You wouldn't -"

I shake my head and make a puppy look. "I won't tell, I promise."

And the next second, he pulls his cock out. My astonishment with its size is quickly taken over when his hand grabs the back of my neck, and he takes over.

BRUCE

"Tell mom about this!"

What was I doing? My heart is racing, which is strange. A need to fuck anything that moves like no other. Never felt this horny before - well, except maybe in younger years, but suddenly, I need to fuck, and she's right there and offering herself to me.

And threatening to tell my wife.

"Make me proud," I tell her as I grab her nape, and push her down. She wasn't ready, I can see by how clumsily she reacted. Teeth. Ugh, always the first mistake. I let her grab me and play with my balls, she seems to be carefully measuring her next move, but it's her fault we're both here.

"It doesn't bite. What are you waiting for?"

There's an urge in me, I want her to suck me until I shoot my load, I don't care who she is right now, she's what I have to get off, and she better do a good job.

"I'm not used to this thing, daddy," she says, making a voice that is supposed to sound tempting? I don't know where they get these shits from.

"I'm sure Dennis got his balls drained." I grab her hair into a fist, that I hold patiently. I want to see her mouth engulfing me, I don't want all that hair to be in the way. And then, I grab my cock with the other hand and force her to approach. "Make me proud."

And that tiny mouth makes contact with the red hot head. Her lips kiss it gently, and my precum flows into it, spreading easily, and as soon as her tongue comes out, I push her head down. She has no other option than to open up.

She bobbed her head up and down, sweet hands working on the shaft, and then, I let my head back and let her do her job. I can tell she has done it before, the way her hands are rotating on my shaft and the way her tongue circles around - it's not like the best thing in the world, but it's just what I need.

I don't warn her. I never did - in a way, I enjoy looking at their puzzled faces as my cum floods them inescapably. And Keira is no exception. As I feel I'm getting closer, though, something changes in me, my horniness is turning me into a feral being, I'm slapping her ass as she lays across me, sucking on my cock as she needs feeding.

Her panties are soaking wet. This is dangerous, a voice cries inside my head, but I muffle it pretty quick. I reach for her sweet cunt, cupping it, and it makes me rush for an orgasm. My balls start to lift, and with my free hand, I grab her hair in a fist and push down.

There's no "daddy, please don't" from her. Keira's mouth is fully occupied, and I give her no escape.

I keep my eyes open as I shoot to see how she reacts. She tries to look at me, but there's no escape now, she wanted to help her dad, then she gotta do it right. "Swallow it, princess, make dad proud," I whisper as my balls continue to empty down her throat. Her pussy is throbbing over my hand as I press her spots and play her like a guitar.

As I let her go, her face is smeared with my cum. I'm not proud of what I've done, but now she knows she better not tease me anymore.

KEIRA

Dad leaves me here on the couch. His cum is everywhere, it spilled from my mouth. I clean the couch and go to bed without brushing my teeth or cleaning my face. I think I went too far with the blue pill.

But damn, the days just make it all worse. Dennis can't fuck me the way I need, or as many times as I want, and calls me a pervert. Nymphomaniac. It's not right. He found out about the dildo I keep for emergencies and was appalled by how he compared against it.

It's not his fault.

But the thoughts one has on Saturday, come Monday, are different. There is an itch I can't scratch. It didn't help dad grabbing me in the kitchen and asking me how I was. "Don't tell mom."

I won't. I'm not stupid.

And following that line, I went to his construction site. It was not easy to gain access, but my mouth is now very well trained in the arts of blowjobing my way in and out of things. Pascal, this wonderful Italian stud, recognized my face from seeing a picture on my dad's phone. I made a reference to his bulge, and one plus one equals a blowjob and a visitors card.

Suffice it to say, dad has a female secretary that does a little more than just taxes.

On Tuesday, I confronted him.

"How did you gain access?" It's his first question.

"It doesn't matter, dad. You can't cheat on mom."

It comes across my mind that receiving a blowjob from his daughter might be the same as cheating. And then I pressed him further. "I want to know what it's like to have you inside me, dad."

He's pale as a ghost.

"I didn't raise you like this, Keira. I'm your father. I can't do this."

"But you did the other day."

"I don't know what got into me."

I take one step closer, cupping his balls. Damn, there's a lot of him, but he's not hard as I thought he'd be.

Dad pushes me away. "What are you thinking?"

He storms off.

Guess I need to pay Terrence another visit.

BRUCE

To hear your own daughter saying she wants you inside her is repulsive.

And insanely hot.

How did she find out about my indiscretion with my secretary? I guess one plus one is two. I'll put an end to that.

Tonight is the final part of that show, and my cock already begs to be let go. I can't let that happen again. Need to stay strong for Theresa and for my boys. They will come around tomorrow to watch a big game, and I'm focusing on that to ignore Keira and all her whoring around.

My wife is not staying at home tonight. There is a girl's night out in her office, and they are planning to watch the final episode together, without me in the picture - it's not common for her to do these things, but apparently, Keira gave her the final push. Fine, two can play this game.

I got home from work later than usual, still a stinking mess of a man. Big heavy boots, dirty sweatpants shorts, a musk that would put many women off. But Keira doesn't seem bothered, she ordered takeout, and then we could watch the final show.

She looks at me like a dog looks at a steak.

"So, mum's out, I heard?"

"Yes, she is. Let her have some time on her own."

Keira is wearing a short dress, and her breasts look great in that push-up bra. Fucking hard to resist.

I take one step closer and pull her to me - "what the fuck do you think you're doing? I'm not going to have anything with you, do you understand?" Her eyes are confused. "I put an end to my affair. I won't start another one with you."

As I let her go, my cock doubled in size, and her smile tells me she won't let the bone go so easily.

She reaches for my arm. "Wait, dad - " and I look back at her. "I'm sorry, ok? I'm sorry if I've been flirty. It's just I'm so horny all the time."

"Get a dating app. Plenty of guys around."

"Yeah, but none is like you."

It's almost sweet.

"Do you forgive me?" she asks in the most sheepish way she could.

"Of course I do, my love," I say, grabbing her. God, I'd be lost without her. "Ok, let me have a shower, and we'll have some food, ok?" But the doorbell rings.

"It's ok, dad, food is here. I prefer you like this," she says.

I smile. I stink like a pig right now.

I go to take a leak, and on my return, she's there in the kitchen, smiling at me. The food tastes great, she hands me beer after beer, and I get a little drunk.

But it's during that motherfucking show that my cock insists on not going down. I don't know what's wrong with me, but there is an emergency happening down my pants. I look to the side, and Keira smiles at me.

"Is everything ok, dad? You look worried."

"All good," I say, lying.

"Would you like another beer?"

Maybe that will calm me down. I say yes, but she gets off the couch, and her dress flashes her panties and perfect ass that I need to control myself before reaching out for it. I try to control my breathing, but she returns, hands me the beer, and then kneels between my legs.

"Let me help you with that, daddy."

She pulls down my shorts, and all I have to do is drink that beer. Easy.

No, I have to stop her, but when her mouth kisses the tip, I know she won. Fucking hell, who would have known she was so skilled in this? She holds my cock and passes her tongue up and down, then gets on the head and swallows it. She probably drinks five gallons of precum alone, what a fucking whore she is.

12