Cheating with Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Harder, faster," I demand while she's between my legs. My muscles are tense, my work boots keep her steady, and I close my thighs over her head. She thinks she has control, but she doesn't. I know I won't last much longer, but the same depravity of the other day is back, ten times stronger than before. I want to fuck her. I want to fuck her so hard, my god, she doesn't know half of it.

And as soon as I know my load is coming, in that moment of overflowing precum, when your nutsack starts throbbing so hard all the way from your prostate, I lift my right leg and push her head down with my boot.

The beauty of her face, with her eyes crying the makeup away. She can't expect such a move, but I know it's the right one.

She throats me down, as unprepared as she might be, but my load is delivered straight onto her stomach, rope after rope of fatherly love traveling down to her gut. I let her come out for air after a few seconds of taping in my leg, and that big gulp of air is interrupted by her coughing. Maybe I was too harsh on her, but coming didn't make my cock go down at all. Just the opposite.

KEIRA

Serves me right.

I had already put one little blue pill on his beer but thought it was funny to crush another and put it in his food.

And now, I am crying from being stuffed like a turkey.

It's the urgency that makes it for me. I orgasmed from having my father cumming down my throat, and now I want more. And he seems he could go a second round, but I'm just afraid of what it might mean.

"Do you want another blowjob?" I ask, crawling back to him. But he smiles.

He stands up, throwing his shorts away, it's just him and his strong boots. In one movement, he rips his shirt off, and helps me stand up.

"You should be careful with what you wish for," he tells me, throwing me over the couch, pulling my panties down, and munching all over my cunt. I see stars and have to close my eyes, whimpering under his grasp and tongue. There's something so animal in there I can't even begin to describe, it's all I ever wanted, finally, about to happen.

And then, he teases me with the head of his cock.

And my cunt swallows him.

It's like losing all the air in your lungs at once. Collapsing all the world around you. No, I will never forget my daddy's cock, no matter how many years I will live.

He starts off as gentle, never really stopping but slowing down, I can feel his fingers digging into me, my cunt screaming with the stretch.

And then he fucked me like a whore.

My tits were bouncing inside my dress, my legs sore from the constant thrusting, and my ass red from his hands pushing me to new limits. It's like learning the whole universe in one single second.

"You think you can tease me," he growls, gaining speed, and I feel him throbbing inside me, I know he's closer.

"Not inside, please," I scream, and he takes it out, climbs onto the couch, and points it to my face. A shower of cum coats my eyes and mouth, and he pushes his cock inside my throat again, which starts to get sore.

I am happy. Sore but happy.

BRUCE

It's strange. So fucking strange. Not controlling my impulses and urges like that. I see my wife arriving home, kiss her on the lips, and ask her about her night.

All of this while my daughter, who I just fucked like a whore, lays on her bed.

I try to convince my wife to have some intimate moment, but her headache makes me stop. Still, I'm as hard as an animal in mating season. And it's when I notice those pills in my daughter's purse.

And I recognize it. The sleeping tablets, which are the same that my mother-in-law takes, and that little blue pill. I never needed it, but my daughter thought it would be funny.

After taking a cup of tea to my wife, I open my daughter's bedroom door, gently wake her up, and confront her with it.

She doesn't have to say a word. Her expression is enough confession.

"What are you trying to achieve with this?"

She crawls into my arms, "I'm sorry. I was just so horny."

"You know what you did was wrong, right?"

"It won't happen again, I promise."

And I kiss her on the lips.

"What are you doing?" she asks.

I let my shorts fall down, my cock springing up like magic, and show her the last blue pill, which I take with a glass of water.

"Your mother will be sound asleep tonight. You need to learn your actions have consequences."

12