Cheating with His Brother Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But the moment was worth it for when they could get together, Ropes' back arching in that feline way as she groaned and rolled her hips back as much as she could. There was not much range of motion on the table for her while on her side, but she gave it her best shot as he held her leg up higher, tail snaking around to tease over her pussy and clit. She sucked in a breath, eyes closed as stars exploded on the insides of her lowered eyelids.

"Kao!"

She could not help but cry out his name, body an instrument to be played at his will as her demonic self snarled and fed like a wild animal falling on its prey, tearing flesh from bone in raw, bloody glory. The cougar snarled and rolled her hips back into him as much as was possible, tail lashing and winding around his arm. Her tentacles were in a better position to influence him and she snuck one round to his backside, spanking his scales playfully just the once. Kao grunted and leaned into her, one paw gripping the headboard of the bed for extra leverage and power.

"Naughty," he growled. "Very bad cat."

"Nnnff, nothing you can do about it, drake," she hissed. "Just fuck me harder!"

Kao's wings shuffled, trying to flap but coming up short against the bed on one side. Outside, someone shrieked, but neither of them paid it any mind as they ground into one another, intent only on that rising edge of pleasure.

And, oh, it came so quickly too with Kao. She never had to fake an orgasm just to get him off her, but would have preferred to keep the dragon in bed with her all day long. Her tentacles writhed, grabbing at the drake as if she could force him into her, his tail pressed up and teasing her clit. He barely had to move it either, just the motion of his hips and thrusts enough to slide his tail back and forth enough to send a rippling shockwave of pleasure through her.

Ropes groaned, her demon side twisting and calling to what bit of mortality she had left. Oh, it would be so good to leave the outer shell of herself behind altogether, love the demoness she truly was beneath all the layers of clothes and fur. She wasn't meant to go around in so much clothing she couldn't get it off quickly enough when she needed to! No! She was a demoness of lust and power and when she needed sex, she got it, regardless of where she was or who she was with!

Eyes flashing, the cougar snarled, orgasm tightening within her. So close, so very close. Kao's breath washed hotly over her neck as he took her shoulder between his teeth, each breath seeming to come with difficulty for him. But the drake wouldn't stop until he was done, regardless of how many climaxes Ropes had on his cock before he finished himself.

The first hit her with raw power and Ropes yowled as she climaxed, filling up from the bottom to top as if she was a glass of water. The heat that coursed through her was unlike anything else, sending her tentacles waving as if possessed by another demon of the underworld themselves. That hadn't happened in years though and Ropes clenched her teeth, forcing her pleasure inwards for her demoness heart to feed and gorge.

But Kao didn't stop. He snarled into her shoulder, drawing a spot of blood that she would not find until later, dried into her fur. One orgasm rolled into the next and Ropes howled, bucking and twisting wildly while Kao tried to hold her in place, solely that he could continue fucking her. He was forced to release her shoulder and grunted deeply, a groan rolling up from the back of his throat as he hammered into her. Her cunt grabbed at him every time he pulled back, a lewd, wet squelching that proved to them, very viscerally, just how much they lusted after one another's very particular brand of company.

The drake could not hold off forever and neither did he want to. Roaring loud enough to rattle the light in the fitting, Kao lunged for her throat, but Ropes wound her tentacle around his snout, quieting him just in time to stop him from alerting the rest of the party just what they were up to. His cock jerked and throbbed within her, spurting hot cum deep inside her as her climax heightened, stretching out and out as the cougar lost track of just how many times ecstasy had numbed her mind to that point.

Her demon self rolled fat and rich with lust, sated but for the moment when they came down from their joint highs. Groaning softly, he nuzzled the back of her neck as she unwound her tentacles from him, allowing him to grunt and moan as much as he wanted, though the moment to do so had passed.

"Get your bikini out," Kao murmured, ducking out while she sorted her clothes with her tail raised to show off the messy creampie of her cunt. "I've got a hot tub that I'm dying to acquaint you with."

Now that was something she could get behind! She hardly needed to fill up on snacks when she already felt so full, but a hot tub to chill out in after a lustful feeding? Ropes smiled and blew him a kiss, allowing the drake to leave, if only briefly, to find his own trunks.

The suit she'd been saving for just the right occasion - she had wondered why a bikini had been on the required list of things she had had to bring to the party - fit her like a glove. A glove that didn't cover very much at all. Blue and green, it cupped her breasts in just the right way and cut down low across her crotch as if all was going to be left on show. She could get away with a little more at a house party thrown by her husband's brother, after all, and no one there would be expected to be looking at her.

Except Kao. But nobody else had to know that.

Kao rejoined her and showed her the way back downstairs, but the cougar's step was a good deal lighter than it had been on ascending them first of all. Which was strange, considering just how much heavier she felt overall. Her tentacles trailed sluggishly behind her as she leaned into Kao, giggling as they rounded the corner to find Fyr intent in conversation with some furs who rather looked like they wanted to be anywhere else.

The red dragon spun on his heel, a goofy grin stretching his lips wide.

"Where've you two been?" Fyr exclaimed, a bottle of beer clasped in his paw. "Kao, you really are the socialite - there's so many here!"

Kao grinned and put his arm around his brother's shoulders, steering him off to the side. His captive victims made good their escape, heading off with due speed to rejoin the main body of the party.

"I like to get around, see new furs," Kao said by way of answer. "You seem to have met a few of them. But why don't you grab your trunks? You did bring them, didn't you?"

Fyr blinked.

"Yes? But I'm not sure why you asked me to bring those." His eyes fell on Ropes as if seeing her beside his brother for the first time. "Hey, is that new?"

She purred and did a little twirl on the spot for him, tail following the sway of her body. Anyone would have thought she was showing off the bikini for her husband, but there was a far hungrier pair of eyes on her, watching the rise and fall of her breasts in those barely covering cups.

"It is," she murmured, eyes half-lidded as she posed. "Do you like?"

But Fyr's attention was already elsewhere and it was Kao who had to step it with a chuffing growl that brought a smile back to her lips.

"More than I can say," he whispered, only loud enough for her to hear. "Fuck, Ropes..."

"Promises, promises."

"So why did you get me to bring swimming shorts?" Fyr interjected, loudly and rudely cutting across them as he leaned heavily on Kao's shoulder. "Why? Kao, tell me why?"

Ropes flinched. Lord above, her husband was so noisy when he'd had a few drinks!

"There's a hot tub, of course," Kao said smoothly, easing down her hackles with the soft lilt of his choice, expertly navigating the situation. "I haven't found someone to put in a pool as yet, but it's a nice, big tub and will fit plenty of us."

He chuckled, shooting Ropes a look.

"That would be why your wife is in a bikini, you know... If you didn't notice already."

And whether he had really noticed the reasoning behind their attire or not didn't matter as Fyr whooped and was easily ushered back into the house in search of his swim trunks. Where he would find them, however, was anyone's guess as Fyr was notoriously terrible at packing and probably had them shoved into the last corner of his bag that he would look.

"Does he know where the guest bedroom is?" Ropes asked as Kao wound his arm around her waist, at just the right height for the gesture to be seen as friendly and not intimate. "There are an awful lot of doors in there."

Kao smirked and squeezed his arm around her.

"I'm sure he'll figure it out! Keep him busy and away from the beer for a bit."

Ropes laughed and half-shrugged in apology for her husband.

"Well, we should have really eaten beforehand, but it is a bit of a drive to get here and the traffic was rather bad. Do you have anything on hand here to eat, or should we order in pizza?"

"Ah, the memento of old pizza boxes!"

Ropes laughed and bumped her shoulder into his as they moved through the throng of people to where the covered hot tub was on a plinth around the back of the house. Tasteful mood lighting had been strung up from posts, every colour under the sun glinting off the pristine lawn as he kindly pushed back the cover for her, revealing the steaming, bubbling water beneath. The wooden tub gleamed with rich wood and Ropes gave a soft murmur of appreciation, trailing her fingertips along the edge with a moan that was, for once, not of any sexual nature.

"I won't bother with the shade as it's such a nice night."

Ropes slipped into the warm water with a sigh, letting it come up beneath her breasts, which, at least, left them nicely on show for the dragon she'd really donned the bikini for. The jets jumped into life a moment later and she groaned, adjusting her position so that they hit the sore spot at the base of her back, the one that she always forgot to massage and that Fyr had used to soothe for her.

"Oh," she moaned. "So good..."

Kao grinned.

"So glad you approve, my dear. Although I should join you. I wouldn't want to get cold while you're in there, making sure it's all nice and hot..."

Ropes chuckled softly, but she leaned back against the edge of the tub, stretching out a leg so that the warm water pulsing from another jet tickled over the underside of her paw.

"Don't make me wait too long."

He had no intention of that. Stepping into the water as sounds from the party drifted around, some adventurous members searching for a little bit of a quieter spot to enjoy each other's company. But there was still enough privacy for Kao and Ropes to snuggle up to one another, sitting close enough at an angle to appear simply friends to casual onlookers even while Ropes' paw squeezed his thigh beneath the cover of the water.

Ropes shivered, tentacles draped over the back of the hot tub. There was a lot that could go on beneath the surface of the water, the frothing bubbles concealing anything that may happen below.

The drake was on the same page as her, exactly the same page.

"Here, let me..."

He lifted her out and away from the wall of the hot tub, easing in behind her. The cougar giggled as she settled into his lap, tail swishing away through the water, ripples in its wake.

"My, oh my," she murmured. "I didn't think you'd be up for a second round so quickly..."

Kao nuzzled the back of her neck, arms slinking around her.

"You raise a certain appetite in me," he breathed. "And I don't know when I'll get you again."

He didn't need to tell her that, his cock quickly rising into a hard spire against her pussy. The fabric of their swimming clothes was barely enough to separate their genitals as Ropes huffed and ground back on him. Even though she'd only just climaxed, and multiple times at that, her demonic inner self stirred at the lure of seconds, licking her lips with a low, feral motion.

Nice to have you back again, darling...

Ropes ignored her, breath quickening as Kao pulled down his trunks, or at least the waistband of them. Others were in sight, but they couldn't tell what was happening as she lifted her hips just enough for the tip of his cock to tease over her pussy lips, his cum leaking from her sex into the water of the tub. She hadn't bothered washing and freshening up before heading down to the tub, perhaps anticipating that the drake was not yet done with her and had hardly had his fill, but the demoness was far from wanting to complain about that.

"You're so hot..."

Like she needed to be told. Her breath caught as he tugged aside her bikini bottoms just enough to permit his cock entry. He grazed her entrance, teasing down her pussy lips - and then he was in. His cock slid into her easily, her passage well-lubricated from their prior liaison and Ropes sat all the way down on his shaft with a grunt of desire. His ridges seated themselves inside her and the cougar rolled her head back onto his shoulder, tongue lolling out as the drake tightened his arms around her.

"Mmmfff..."

"Not too loud."

For, as much as they would have wished they were, they were not alone - at least not completely. Kissing her neck sweetly, Kao rocked his hips, barely moving inside her as one of his friends moseyed up to the tub, leaning on the edge and spreading his wings out along it. Ropes glanced up at the fur who was revealed to be a bat, large ears twitching to catch a sound that only his advance hearing could hear, lips twitching but otherwise not letting on that there was anything untoward happening, their host of the evening smiling as pleasantly and genially as any drake could.

"Hey, dude. What's happening?"

"Hey, Kao," the bat said, waggling his eyebrows at his old friend in what could only be taken as a purely suggestive manner. "Got a new bird here, have you?"

"Hardly," Ropes said, whiskers twitching indignantly. "Birds are vile. There aren't any birds here, are there?"

"Now, now," the bat said, holding up his paws. "Just a joke. You're Fyr's wife, right? The cougar?"

She blinked, letting the eerie glow of her white eyes make him uncomfortable, seeming to flicker and waver at the edges. Furries knew about the demons walking among them - with the tentacles or anything else demonic on show, they were rather difficult to miss - but they didn't often like being confronted face to face by them. Making his excuses, the brown bat escaped, sparing her only one last look back over his shoulder as he departed back to the thrum of party-goers who would no doubt be missing their host in due course.

"That was rude," Kao muttered lips brushing the back of her head. "You know I'll have to apologise to him later, right?"

Ropes chuckled breathlessly, squeezing and rippling her cunt around his shaft, now that they had at least a mere moment of quiet.

"Oh, I know, but that'll be for you to do, not me."

Purring, she arched her back, pressing down on him with greater urgency, feline impatience getting the better of her.

"I have more important things on my mind than what a silly bat thinks of his host. So don't leave me hanging."

Kao growled, eyes half-lidded with lust.

"Mmmph, if you insist..."

And she did insist. She didn't have to do it with words either, arching her back to move ever so slightly on his cock as her pussy squeezed and massaged his length. One of the dragon's paws slipped down, fingers playing over her clit, and she forced down a moan, tentacles flickering up on either side of her head to portray her lust even if she could not moan out loud.

Damn, the dragon did something to her, something special indeed. Letting him move her hips as he willed, she rocked her thighs from side to side, letting that gentle motion add to the stimulation as he spurted inside her. It shouldn't have been so easy for him to shoot pre-cum inside - or even possible for him to do more than drool pre - but she still felt every last hot spurt, eyes rolling back into her skull as she restrained her pleasure the best she could. Every nerve-ending in her body seared with a deep-seated flame, water sloshing over the edge of the tub as she tried to contain herself, the drake holding her to him with an iron grip.

"Easy now, kitty... We've got a long way to go here."

And she knew that too. They were nowhere near climax, but that was perhaps part of the lure of it too. As others found their way around his house, some even expressing interest in trying out the hot tub themselves, Kao was forced to still, only letting Ropes rock on his shaft to the bare minimum. There was little either of them could do to escape the mental bondage they'd placed on themselves by becoming intimate in such a public location, Ropes mewling softly as her excitement grew and grew.

Did he feel it too? That pull and that draw that yanked her down a path of ever-increasing debauchery? She wanted more, always more, and she wondered if anything could ever have possibly been enough for a demon who wanted to feed. And a demon always wanted to feed.

Pressing his nose into her shoulder, Kao growled quietly, every muscle in his body tense with the need to fuck, to release, to pound her like he had in the bedroom. But that was not an option and he had to settle for panting heavily as she massaged his cock with her soft, tight passage. The cougar bared her teeth in a feral smile, feeling every last little twitch and push he gave against her, on the brink of losing control.

But there were still others around to cause her to hold back. Ropes held down a growl as a fox passed the tub with a wolf on her arm, casting them a look that perhaps told them that they weren't being quite as discreet as they thought they were. Someone had started up a game of soccer on the grass, the shouts and squeals - not all coming from the ladies of the group - helping to cover the sound of sloshing water and low, barely concealed moans. Kao huffed quietly and ground into Ropes, barely able to move as she sat down more heavily in his lap

"You're not going anywhere until you've given me another load, big boy," she murmured huskily. "Not until you've filled me all the way up."

At that very moment, a red dragon rounded the corner, dressed only in a pair of swim shorts (on backwards) and lips stretched into a terribly innocent grin.

"Hey, guys! What's going on?"

Ropes tensed, Kao's cock hard inside her.

Fyr!

12