Cheating, with My Wife

Story Info
Wife and husband pretends to cheat.
4.5k words
4.43
9.5k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHEATING WITH MY WIFE

This is a two-part adventure that involves my wife and I enjoying playing roles of people involved in erotic experiences. We take on roles and act out different erotic scenarios.

PART 1, LIAISON

I was playing the role of a middle-manager at a downtown business. Though married, I was at lunch with another woman, Kim (my wife, that's not her real name) and she was oozing sexual attraction. She wore a white scoop-necked blouse that showed the tops of her ample breasts. I watched her soft flesh heave with her breathing. She was wearing a bra, but it was not thick enough to keep her protruding nipples from poking through her shirt. I just wanted to put my face between her lovely breasts and lose myself in her soft flesh. Her hair was loose and she had to keep flipping her head or using her hand to keep her hair out of her eyes. She wore modest earrings, but they framed her face and added to the appeal of this woman. She was hot and sexy. I wanted to fuck her and I thought she wanted to fuck me.

Per our scenario, we had met months earlier, at a cafeteria near where we both (actually) worked for different firms. Both of us were married and our attraction would just be for sex. After having lunch each day and watching her cute ass wiggle and then flirting with Kim for over a month, I had suggested we meet for lunch at another location so we would be more discreet. I'm sure people noticed our attraction to each other in the cafeteria and we had to be careful to keep rumors from flying. We met for lunch about once a week at a couple of different restaurants and then moved to a lounge where we could add a little alcohol to loosen our inhibitions. We had hinted about sex for the past couple of weeks and our lunches became more frequent, twice per week, then three or even four days per week. We were always challenged to split and get back to work within our one-hour lunch breaks. Today, we were both taking the afternoon off, she ostensibly for a doctor's appointment, me for a client meeting.

I was having a difficult time focusing on my lunch. We'd both had a drink and were in a dark corner of the lounge. Kim was coming-on-to-me. She had done it before. She was driving me crazy by playing 'footsie' with me. She had removed her shoe and was rubbing her stocking-covered foot around my lower leg. She was getting bolder and moved it up between my legs, touching my thighs. My dick was responding, of course. I was entranced by her and she knew it.

After we ordered our sandwiches, Kim went to the ladies' room. When she was walking back to our table, I could tell she had removed her bra. Her breasts were bouncing while she walked and her nipples were trying to poke through her thin blouse. As she was sitting down, she leaned forward and, for a brief moment, I had a great view down the front of her shirt. Her wonderful breasts were visible, almost to her nipples. She put the bra on an empty chair and said she felt better without it. I had trouble focusing on anything other than her nipples and her areolas that were visible through her blouse.

Kim said she 'didn't get enough attention' at home and I said the same. We had seemed to really hit-it-off from the start. Our senses of humor aligned and we both were moving toward intimacy. At our lunch two days before, I had suggested we both take an afternoon off and 'get to know each other a little better'. She wanted to know which part of her I wanted to get to know better.

She was clearly trying to seduce me as much I was trying to seduce her. She had worn that blouse on purpose and her short skirt barely covered her stocking-covered legs. I had told her l liked her legs and she had responded by dressing to attract my increased interest. Removing her bra was an obvious sign of where things were headed.

She suggested that I go to the restroom and 'lose the underwear'. I had never done anything like that, but my decisions were being dictated from below my waist.

I went to the restroom after we had finished our sandwiches. I took off my undershorts and shoved them in the trash receptacle. I felt self-conscious walking back to our table with my semi-hard dick bouncing around while I walked.

After I returned to my seat, Kim asked me to retrieve her napkin. "It slipped off my lap."

I leaned under the table and found the napkin. To my pleasant surprise, when I picked up the napkin, I found her panties beneath it. I looked over at Kim under the table and she spread her legs, giving me a view of her hairy pussy. She was without underwear and I knew she was ready to spend the afternoon with me.

We finished our meal and Kim ordered dessert. She made a show of putting the spoon in her mouth in a sexy way and her leg moved up my thigh while I tried to have a coherent conversation. When her stocking covered foot reached my crotch, I felt a jolt of passion.

"Take it out." she asked.

"I can't, people will see." I said.

"If you want what's between my legs, you'll get it out."

I tried to nonchalantly unzip my fly and pull my hard little pecker out for some air. Kim's foot found my dick and she rubbed her foot up and down while sucking on the spoon full of dessert. Damn, it felt so good feeling the smooth nylon on my prick. Fortunately, the restaurant was not crowded and we were at a back table.

I steered the conversation to places where my out-of-town clients stayed. I mentioned a few of the up-scale hotels downtown and happened to mention, "There's a motel about a mile down the road that seems clean and nice. I've known a few clients who have stayed there."

She asked, "Have you been in any of the rooms. Are they clean?"

I nodded and suggested, "I could get us a room and we could talk in a more private location where no one would gossip if they saw us together."

She smiled and said, "I would like to get to know you better." She was continuing to rub my cock with her foot.

I put my dick away got up to leave and said, "I'll text you the room number." I took her underwear with me.

I paid for lunch and then drove to the motel and got a room around the back. "Room 37." I texted.

"Almost there." Kim texted back.

I waited inside the room and heard a quiet knock on the door. I opened it and Kim quickly stepped inside. There were no preliminaries, we both knew what we were there for. I kissed her seriously for the first time. We'd shared a few pecks on the lips and a more sensuous kiss at the Christmas party. This was the real thing. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I held her close to me. My hand wandered over her back, feeling her body under her silk blouse. When my hand went down and cupped one cheek of her ass through her skirt, I pulled her to me, using my leg to part hers and press against her crotch. I could feel her heat on my thigh.

I pulled her blouse out of her skirt in the back. I slipped my hand down the back of her skirt and felt her soft, naked ass. I stepped back a bit and pulled her blouse over her head, baring those breasts that I had longed for. She pulled my shirt off too, not bothering to undo the buttons. Our naked chests pressed against each other. My hand moved and cupped one of her breasts and I felt her hard nipples between my fingers. I leaned down and put my face in her chest and swirled my head among her breasts. Licking one nipple, then the other and then moving back up to kiss her.

Suddenly, she dropped to her knees in front of me and was undoing my pants. My cock was straining to be freed and she accommodated it. She unzipped and unbuttoned me and pulled my pants down to my knees. She held it in her hands and blew her breath on it; then, she took my cock in her mouth and licked all around my sensitive prick. She began to give me a wonderful blow-job. She was eager for my cock and transferred her passion to me through my dick. I leaned back against the wall and relished the feeling of having my cock in her mouth. My wife doesn't like to give head and doesn't put any passion in it. 'Kim' was totally different. She was all over my prick, licking and sucking it, holding my balls and stuffing me into her throat. The feeling of having my dick in her warm mouth was exquisite. I was gasping and getting close to coming when she stopped.

"Don't come yet." She said as she got to her feet.

I managed to get my feet out of my pants and shoes and advanced toward her. I pushed her back on the bed. I reached under her skirt and pulled both of her stockings down her legs. I found myself leering at her creamy thighs and her beautiful pussy. She didn't shave her bush. I love the sight of a hairy pussy. I put my face between her legs and gently licked the top of her thighs before I put my tongue on her little sex-button.

She pulled down the covers and moved up to rest her head on the pillows. I pulled off her skirt so she was naked.

"Eat me." She asked. "Eat my cunt."

The dirty talk excited her and I eagerly complied with her wishes. I pulled my socks off to be completely naked and crawled between her legs. I've only eaten a few pussies in my time; Kim's was absolutely divine. She had a tangy taste and a sweet smell that I don't think I'll ever forget. She was hot and wet and I rubbed my face all over her cunt to cover myself with her scent. I found myself licking inside her vagina, swirling my tongue around the entrance to her inner treasures. She humped her hips in response. It was difficult keeping in contact with her writhing body. I grabbed her legs and held her to my face, flicking my tongue aggressively on her clit. She let out a shriek or a scream and a gusher of her lady-cum poured onto my face. I swallowed as much as I could. She was twisting and turning and covering my face with the juices.

She pulled me up higher and my cock found itself between her legs. She was so wet and open that my dick slid right into her on the first stroke. She wailed and I held my dick inside her, feeling the wonderful sensation of being in this woman's cunt. Her legs wrapped around me and pulled me into her.

She rolled us over so she could be on top. I looked up at her breasts heaving with her excited breathing. I grabbed her tits and she arched her back, taking my cock as deeply into her as possible. Then she began to move her hips, fucking herself on my very hard and very willing prick. She looked down at me and we stared into each other's eyes, sharing the passion the other felt. She was like a woman-possessed, riding my cock in the midst of another orgasm.

I sensed her tiring a bit so I flipped us again. She got on her hands and knees and I entered her from behind. I plugged her that way for a while and then stood, aggressively pumping my dick in her pussy. Her cute little asshole was inviting. I touched it with my finger, which set her off more.

She turned her head and said, "Not today. Next time you can fuck me in the ass. Today I want your cock all the way in my cunt."

"Where should I come?" I asked. I had brought a rubber, but hadn't bothered to put it on yet.

"Come inside me." She begged. "Shoot your cum inside me."

I did. I poured all my energy into my ejaculation and had a spurt, then and another and another until I was exhausted. My entire body went limp and I fell onto the bed. Kim leaned over and gave me a deep passionate kiss.

"You're not done yet." She said. "Rest a bit and then I want you to fuck me again."

She went to the bathroom and came out. She said she was thirsty and had noticed vending machines a few doors away. I should've thought to bring something to drink. Next time I will. Kim put my dress-shirt on, nothing else, took some change from her purse, opened the door and stepped outside, almost naked. A few minutes later I heard her knock on the door.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Room service." She said. That was the right answer; I opened the door, naked and she walked in wearing just my unbuttoned shirt. "Some guy saw me." She said.

"I'll bet it made his day."

"Yeah. I opened the shirt and flashed him."

She poured us each a Pepsi and then she pounced. She hopped on top of me and said, "Fuck me again. You were fantastic. Better than I get at home."

She had brought up the subject so I asked, "Doesn't your husband fuck you? If you were my wife, I'd fuck you every day and twice on weekends."

She said, "He used to, but now he's usually too tired from working all day."

I asked, "Have you done this sort of thing before?"

She said, "Yeah. I've fucked a few men over the years. My husband doesn't know about them."

I looked at her strangely, wondering if she was making-this-up as part of the role-playing or not. She put her finger to my lips to keep me from asking and then she climbed into my lap. We held each other and my prick found its mark.

"Fuck my cheating cunt, big boy!" she said.

We were kissing passionately and holding each other tightly with my cock ensconced in her warm vagina. It was our second round and I had more stamina. I was able to fuck her for over and hour, with a few breaks. We did it in a variety of positions. I leaned her against the wall and took her from behind. I sat in a chair with her squatting over my prick and lowering herself onto me. Some of the positions were hard to get out of. My dick kept pumping her and she kept coming. I wanted to fuck her asshole. She let me put my prick against her little opening and had the head of my dick pushing in, but she stopped me before I could push in. We fucked ourselves to exhaustion and dozed off.

"Oh shit!" I heard her say, waking me. "I'm late. My husband thinks I was at work today. If I get home late, he may get suspicious."

I asked, "Does he suspect anything?"

She said, "Until today, I haven't done anything, but he wonders about why I'm so horny when I get home some days. It's the days after I've had lunch with you."

"I've had the same problem, I said. I've wanted to fuck you for a long time."

She giggled and said, "We'll need to be careful and not do this too often, although I'm not sure I can wait more than two days without getting a good fucking."

I had to have her one more time, regardless of the time. I slid into her and we made love at a slower pace. Finally, she told me I needed to finish so she could get home. I couldn't produce another load of semen, so after she came again, we disengaged and she dressed.

"Where are my bra and panties?" She asked.

I had left them in my car.

"How will I explain coming home without any underwear?" she asked.

I said, "Better not let him find out."

She looked at me and said, "That's easier said than done. He'll clearly see that I don't have a bra and will want to feel-me-up."

I offered to go to my car to get her bra and panties, but she laughed and said, "That's okay. It'll be so daring to go home naked under my skirt and blouse."

She gave me another kiss.

"I have to cook dinner for my husband." She said.

I laughed at the idea of her hurrying home from cheating so she could cook dinner.

We got dressed and drove away separately.

PART 2, AT HOME

I was home from work before my wife, which was unusual. We have a nice big house. The kids are grown, so it's just the two of us and two lazy dogs. I have a longer drive and sometimes work late, so my wife is invariably home before me. I got myself a beer and began to look through a magazine that had come in the mail when Kim got home.

When she walked in, I was struck by how beautiful and sexy she looked. Her hair was mussed up and her silk blouse hung nicely on her body. She wasn't wearing a bra and her breasts jiggled under the silk material which helped to keep her nipples hard. She was carrying some groceries, which explained her being late. However, she didn't usually stop on the way home. She came over and gave me a social kiss, a peck on the lips.

"Hey. I deserve more than that after toiling at work all day." I pulled her to me and gave her a bigger kiss. She responded, but held back.

"You're all sweaty." I noted. "What have you been doing?" I innocently asked.

"The groceries were heavy and the air conditioning in the store must not've been working." She lamely stated.

I said, "I missed you. I'm horny. Let's make love."

She surprised me with her answer. We don't 'do it' as much as we used to and she has almost always been receptive. "I'm not feeling that well."

"Well, I know of something I could do to make you feel better." I answered, expecting she would give a teasing response.

"Maybe later, Okay?" She said, giving me no encouragement.

I was disappointed and taken-aback by her reluctance. I wondered if I had done something to piss-her-off so I tried to be over-solicitous. "Can I get you something to help to relax, a drink or a Tylenol or something." Sometimes she gets cranky around her period, but she'd finished it over a week before. I knew from being shut-off while she was 'down for maintenance'.

I followed her upstairs to our bedroom trying to engage her in a conversation. She was very formal and polite, but something was off. I couldn't tell what. She wasn't her talkative self.

When she took off her blouse, I saw that she was, in fact, braless. Her breasts swayed and gleaned with a sheen of perspiration. That was very unusual, but also very arousing. My dick was awakening.

"No bra today? I'll bet you were a hit at work."

"Ha ha. I took it off on the way home." She quickly said.

"The ladies love their freedom, don't they." I joked.

She tried to close the door to the bathroom, but I walked in just as she removed her skirt. I was truly surprised to see she was naked beneath her skirt, no stockings and no panties.

She knew she had to explain, "I was spotting after my period and got some on my panties, so I took them off."

"Where are they?" I innocently asked.

"I just threw them away at work."

I'm not a suspicious guy, but I've known my wife to flirt with other men. She'd never cheated, as far as I knew, but something wasn't right. Then, when she bent over to run the water for the shower, the upper part of her thighs, next to her pussy were shiny, like something had spilled or leaked onto them. I felt like a knave, checking on her like this, but I sensed she was uptight and got a little suspicious.

When she leaned over to adjust the shower faucets, I stepped forward and put my hand between my wife's legs, touching her pussy. I probed with my finger and quickly found something as she jerked away from me.

She turned and slapped my face, something she had never done. "Don't you dare do that." She sternly said.

Now, I've put my fingers in her pussy many times and she usually responded amorously. At best, she demurely steps away. Her response shocked me. I held my finger to my nose and sniffed. I'm no expert, but I know what my cum smells like and this smelled like cum.

"Have you been fucking someone?" I asked, afraid of the answer.

"How dare you accuse me of such a thing!" she snapped.

"What's dripping out of your cunt? It smells like cum."

She turned it back on me, "How do you know what cum smells like? Do you suck cocks when I'm not around?"

"I know what mine smells like." I answered.

She looked at me and noticed the bulge in my pants. "You asshole. It turns you on thinking that I may have been cheating on you, fucking some other guy."

Maybe she was right; I did have a hard-on. I don't' like to fight with my wife, so I tried to get the truth without creating a bigger scene than necessary. "Just tell me the truth. I love you and will forgive you."

She laughed and said, "You're serious? I'll bet you'd like it if I was off fucking someone today. You like those stories of guys watching their wives fuck other men. You pervert."

"Did you?"

"Did I what?"

"Did you fuck some other guy today?"

She walked over to our bed and pulled down the covers. She pushed me onto my back. She was already naked and she climbed on top of me, moving up to straddle my head.

12