Cheating, with My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She said, "You're so interested in what's in my cunt, take a look." She spread herself open, exposing the deep pink insides of her vagina. There was a white substance there. It oozed out of her and a drop fell onto my cheek.

"Eat my cunt." She said. "See if you can find anything with your tongue."

Now, I like to eat my wife's pussy more than just about anything in the world, but eating cum is not my thing. She was rubbing her spread-open anatomy all over my face, coating me with whatever secretions were inside her. She smelled like she does after I've fucked her and dumped my load inside her. I love her smell, but am repulsed by the smell of even my own cum.

While she ground her pussy on my face she said, "Yeah, husband. I've fucked another man all afternoon. That's his cum you're eating. Clean up my cheating, married cunt and maybe I'll give you a little."

I was appalled, but my dick was hard. "Who was it? Why?" I asked.

She said, "Just some guy I met a lunch. He looked like a good fuck and I had to try him." She continued, "It's just recreational fucking. I wouldn't want to be married to him and he has a wife anyway."

"Why?" I asked again.

"Because I don't get enough fucking from you. You hardly ever eat my pussy. You're usually too tired." She said.

"So, it's my fault?" I replied. "You're the one cheating and it's my fault."

"You are not fulfilling your marital duties." She told me. "A woman my age needs to be fucked every day to keep her emotions under control. If I don't get laid enough, I get bitchy and resentful."

I made a wise-ass comment back, "I just thought you were naturally a bitch."

She looked at me sternly. "Was I a bitch for those first few months after we were married when you were fucking me every time you saw me?"

I had to admit she was right. When we were fucking all the time, she was wonderful and was too tired to have an attitude. I pondered what she was saying.

"Fuck me, you asshole. Do your job." She demanded.

Maybe I shouldn't let my wife boss-me-around, but when she bosses me like this, I'd be a fool to resist. I stripped and mounted between her legs in the missionary position. I slid my cock right into her slippery channel and felt her squeeze my dick with her internal muscles.

"Was his dick bigger than mine?" I asked.

"It feels about the same. It fits perfectly into my pussy."

I pumped away at her and apologized for neglecting my duties, forcing her to seek satisfaction elsewhere. "I'm sorry. It's all my fault. Will you forgive me."

She smiled and said, "I will this time, but if I have to fuck other guys again, I may not be so forgiving about it."

She rolled over and I slid into her from behind. While I pumped, I asked, "Did he eat your pussy?"

She nodded and said, "He was marvelous. Almost as good as you."

"Did you suck his cock?"

She said, "I had his entire prick down my throat, just the way you like me to do to you."

I kept fucking my wife and asked, "Did he fuck your pussy?"

She said, "He fucked my pussy all afternoon. He fucked me three times and came inside me twice. When's the last time you could do that? That's why I was late getting home. He was still fucking me. That's fresh cum in my cunt, just for you."

I continued to pump and asked, "Did he fuck you in the ass?"

She said, "He had his dick against my little rosebud. With one push, he would've fucked your wife in the ass. I told him next time."

I moved my prick inside her fabulous pussy. As I burrowed my way inside her precious passage, she lifted her legs over her shoulders to help me impale her. The feeling of her tight channel squeezing my prick was exquisite. Her pussy is absolutely divine.

I asked, "One more question. How long have you been fucking this guy you were with this afternoon?"

She groaned with my dick stuffed in her and said, "I've been fucking him for over twenty-five years (that's how long we've been married). He's my special lover. He satisfies me."

I pumped my semen into her and she shuddered with another orgasm.

We laughed and fell asleep together. Recounting our adventure would keep us sexually aroused for a couple of weeks. We were already thinking about our next adventure.

12