Cheating Wives - Kavitha

Story Info
First time wife cheat sex story.
4.5k words
3.17
33.2k
21
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ORALWIFES
ORALWIFES
28 Followers

Kavitha becomes an old watchman's whore!

My name is Kavitha, 28 year married woman. I am very good looking with attractive face, slim, fair, and medium complexioned, my real highlights are my big pendulous breasts and sexy big ass. I was having a normal life till last year. But in the past few months my mind is inclined to cheat on my husband, as I always was having images of sex with other men, married womanizers, strangely all of them much elder to my husband. I do not know why?

My husband Kumar is 32 years old, is doing a small business in electrical goods. We got married when I was 20-year-old. I have my own income from house rent and investments acquired from my late parents. For some time now my husband sighting some problems in business was virtually running my family with my earnings. Subsequently adding some more reasons, he has taken money from me and pledged even my jewels. I did not suspect any foul play because I found my husband was not interested in any woman (including me his wife) or sex.

Even though we had two children, my sex life has been unsatisfactory I did not make a fuss as thinks were ok. But last few months my hubby comes very late telling me about the pressure & problems in his business. Occasionally I felt alcohol smell from him. I knew he is drinking that too I did not bother (because I too drink once in while) as it was only occasional.

After eight years after our marriage, I came to know about my husband's mess through a very close relative. It was a shocking news not only to me but also to my in-laws (my aunt and uncle). Actually, my husband is a compulsive gambler, and the drinking was now an added activity due to his losses.

Fortunately for me, my relatives & in-laws are a gem of people and acted with justice. Since I am also their niece and without parents, they found their son was in the wrong. They came to my support & got back my jewels and ensured that financially I am safe and not cheated.

Kumar having lost the support of his parents was pushed to the defensive. Kumar came back apologized and tried to pacify me trying his cry monkey tricks. But now I have now understood him well, I did not even bother to listen or care.

We live in the same house, but I don't let him inside our bedroom. I don't cook for him. For him my house is just a place to stay. He became very defensive and timid totally defeated, a dead snake. I was totally aggressive with him as I was financially stable, but what bothered me was my raging hormones and sexual needs of my ripe body, with my husband not even allowed near my bedroom I was looking for ways to satisfy my sexual needs with a willing partner.

Last few days whenever I was alone, I watched a few xxx films & read some erotic literature for a change and distraction. But all it did was make me absolutely horny. Nearly for six months I have not had sex. Even before those six months a few times with my husband was totally frustrating and unsatisfactory for me. I badly needed sex. But how? With my husband, no way & not worth it - thinking about her husband, she thought he had a very average cock, in comparison to what she saw in some XXX films, even the poorly made Indian ones.

So, Kavitha decided to let us make hay while sun shines. About the men to choose " I got a strange fantasy, really I wanted to have sex with low class men". She was fascinated by the recent sex story she read of an old Watchman seducing a young married lady living alone with her son, she had masturbated several times reading that story, she wanted to be like that character "Menaka" the character in the story who gets fucked by the old watchman in a real erotic way- it was simply awesome.

So, Kavitha decided it will not be decent or aristocratic guy. She could even fathom this low level or cabal thinking had into her mind. She told herself let me not fix any standard, as long as the person can give me what I want it is ok. She also decided to be careful keep things secret as that also will be a cheat thrill, also so she did not want her name spoiled for her children sake.

The first person to come into her sight for her cheat sex plan was Varadan, a 58-year-old man engaged in a construction activity near my house. Varadan, who is like a supervisor for workers stays there in a shed, also doing the job of a watchman during the nights? Once in a while his wife comes from his village, but most of the times he is alone and also on some days when there is no construction work, he used to help me, in fact mutually helpful, as sometimes he helps me with neighborhood shopping, and I also used to give him tea or coffee.

Well coming to the important aspect for my selection, I have seen his other side; he was a bit of a womanizer. Using his position as supervisor he was regularly having sex with the women workers (most of them married) working with him --honestly this was a tale told by chatty servant maid in a deploring manner because of his dark complexion. At times he even used to look at me greedily with lust. But I ignored thinking that is a common men problem of seeing a busty married woman

So, I also started observing his activities from my back-room window discreetly, I have clearly seen him using his position as a supervisor, taking good looking married lady in the evening to his shed & at times I have seen the same women willingly staying back and spending time in his one room shed. Most times they seemed happy after their time with him.

Few days back I was shocked to see my older Neighbour aunty Devi, a decent looking 40-year-old married sindhi woman (with children) going to his shed secretly (They did not know that I am watching them, It was night 10 pm. She came after almost one hour with a huge smile in her face and a sense of satisfaction.

This Guy Varadan was not handsome; bald headed with wrinkled face & dark in complexion, he was not tall, but was a heavy-set man with sturdy big shoulders. I started wondering what this 58-year-old bald, dark guy has got to attract these ladies. Well soon one day I got the answer.

Behind my house, in the construction site there is a 'well'. This is where our old friend Varadan had his bath in the open. From our bathroom smallish window, the 'well' and the surrounding area is clearly visible. It was almost few days after I took the decision to look out for a man for my pussy needs. The Construction work on the place had been suspended for few days for some reason and Varadan was alone.

So, one morning as I finished taking my bath maybe It was around 11 o clock in the morning. When I was changing my dress, I casually Looked through the window. Varadan was having his morning bath near the well.

Old guy Varadan was facing me and was only attired in white underwear. Impulsively my eyes went between his thighs. "I saw a big bulge but not very clear. Again, my mind for some reasons beyond my control continued watching. After Varadan poured few buckets of water on his body his underwear got totally drenched and stuck to his skin. Then I clearly noticed the outline of a huge cock sleeping between his thighs. I felt my cunt becoming wet & I started rubbing my cunt as i continued watching his well-hung blackish cock". This was arousing real interest in me. After few minutes Varadan finished bathing.

Varadan took a towel dried his body and legs, and then he took the towel to his backside to wrap it around his hips. After having a quick look around Varadan holding the towel on one hand he untied the wet underwear lace with the other hand. His underwear fell down and as he slowly wrapped around the towel around his waist.

This whole episode took few seconds time, from the time taken to wrap the towel around his waist and as his underwear fell down slowly, it was like Showtime for me!

I was astonished to see Varadan's bare cock. It was truly amazing, I had been seen huge cocks in xxx films only, I have experience with only my husband's cock so far & this was no comparison to my husband's Lolly pop cock.

Varadan's cock; one could really call it a pole. It was not erect but still sleeping hanging down the length extending unto almost half of his thighs at least 6" inches long like thick black Fogg deo bottle, it was so thick utterly black in color, in the midst of grey hairs. Along his cock I saw two massive spheres hanging as his balls looked more like black golf balls.

Truly I was out of control. Rather my ultra-eager cunt was twitching. It started itching & was leaking with lust. Yes, now my cunt and my mind sent the same message to my brain I want that bloody black cock. No logic: let him be an elderly man and hell with any status here. I just wanted Varadan in my bedroom and have that big pole inside my well married pussy, oh god as I just collapsed in the bathroom stool thinking about the scenario, this lowly old watchman aggressively fucking me with his thick black cock

This was absolutely awesome o god my dream may just happen now.

Even after Varadan had left bathing, Kavitha (Kavi) was sitting in the bathroom, horny with her desire for that black monster. Slowly she regained my senses and came out.

Kavi decided to have a well worked plan to seduce Varadan. She knew this was so pathetic from her side, lusting after an old womanizer, but she felt really horny. She concurred only a sex deprived person in her position can understand her raging passion for a hot sweaty coupling.

Honestly, she knew it is easy to lure Varadan, he looked like an experienced womanizer the way she saw things happening around his place. It was sure, easy to seduce him to her bed, but that would be rather cheap, and the Oldman also would treat her as his normal conquest along with his other working-class ladies. She wanted this extra marital affair to be special.

Kavi in reality wanted this to be a seduction where she will play innocent, showing her hot body and curves so that the experienced Oldman makes the move.

So, Kavi decided on a plan to be executed for next day her first level of seduction. Night, she reviewed the plan and found that it should work out nicely.

Next day morning after her children left for school, she prepared a sweet rice dish. Then taking extra care in her dress, she wore a sexy black blouse without her inners and a figure-hugging thin cotton saree showing her sturdy big pendulous boobs, adding to the mix she wore her saree in a dangerously low hip accentuating her shapely buxom figure. Then she called out, Varadan uncle from the back parapet wall of her house.

Kavitha ensured good view of her cleavage with the saree Pallu dangerously across her shoulder (it seemed it will fall anytime), her left boobs clearly peeking through on full view, and even showing her hard pointed nipples through the blouse as her saree conveniently covered only her right cleavage only.

Varadan coming out of the house was pleasantly shocked by the sexy attire of the normally soberly dressed Kavitha madam.

Varadan was all cheesy smiles -- drooling, seeing the cleavage on show: Anything special madam eyes on her wondrous breast & pointed nipples, honestly for him it was absolute feast he could not take his eyes of this one hot lady.

Kavi: Some Prashad Uncle, as she offered with an innocent smile, and handed a small container to him. As she stretched both her hands across the wall to give him, her saree Pallu fell accidently from shoulder into her hands, adding a heady midnight masala mix to the proceedings

Kavi was truly surprised by the unexpected happening, acting coy & innocent she shouted: "Oo...No" as she hurriedly covered herself clumsily still giving him a good show of her twin assets.

As she looked at Varadan, she could see his eyes was firmly on her breast, his eyes were enlarged like a saucer not believing the free show

Varadan was pleasantly shocked, this kind of high-class lady was way out of his league: But he was still true to form he said Kavitha madam you have given me more than just this sweet!

Varadan: What a morning Kavitha madam, in a clear double meaning with an equally cheesy smile.

Kavi: O Uncle if you are happy with that, I am also happy with an innocent smile, as she turned back & walked away with an utterly sexy swing of her butts.

Varadan was stunned, he could not believe his luck, this was one hot lady with a body to die for, many a times he had dropped hints of his interest, but she had totally ignored him, so he had kept his interest away. But today was welcome surprise

Varadan was further intrigued of what Kavitha madam had said, he was confused & not sure whether the lady understood the implied meaning of his words. But one thing was sure he would not mind crushing those ripe melons (of her breast) in his hands.

Varadan was a seasoned womanizer he had one simple rule, fuck only married women less complications and he had his fair share of sex starved pussy. He was a skilled lover with a well-endowed cock, making most married women to come back for more. He had understood early in life having big cock was just one thing, so he also had developed nice forthright, patient approach to get the females to the bed, once in his bed he was the master

Varadan pondered as he munched the sweetened rice & concurred, Honestly Kavitha madam was way out of his league and if opportunity presents itself, he will have this hot one. But what intrigued him with lot of hope was the bra less blouse, hard nipples and the falling dupatta; he was smart he knew something hot was brewing for his big, girthed cock as he lovingly squeezed his member.

Kavi was now safety inside her house, she could hear her own laud heartbeat, it was beating like a sledgehammer so was rapid fast. Honestly, she felt like a female seductress, she had never planned for the dupatta fall that really was pleasantly shocking making her a nervous sex wreck!

But Kavi was very happy with her first move. She had to admit the old guy was a fast mover with his readymade words, she was sure this guy will make his move pretty fast as she sat thinking of her second step.

Varadan sat thoughtfully, why this sudden move by this madam, last few days, especially yesterday he had a feeling of someone watching him during his bath, he wants to check if this married lady was checking him out & if so, he wanted to take this fast forward.

Varadan took his cheap binocular from his shelf; this was his favorite gadget to observe sexy women from the safety of his room. Then he had a thorough look at Kavitha Madam's house, he understood two places she can watch him was from the back room (or) veranda through the curtain and second may be from the bathroom which had a small window, dark seemingly unseen. Then quickly he decided on his next course of action.

Varadan removed his shirt with only towel across his waist taking the small container; he walked across to the parapet wall, calling out Kavitha Madam... Madam

Kavitha taken a back with voice walked to the back door, it was Varadan.

Thanks Kavitha madam, like you the sweet was also super thanks for that.

Kavitha was shaken by Varadan's cool confidence, his words and his half naked attire; she muttered no problem uncle.

Varadan then swiftly turned his back & walked towards the well.

Kavitha knew the guy was going to take his customary bath; her dirty mind was interested in having another detailed look at the Oldman's organ, so she closed the back door putting the latch & went to the dark bathroom to get a view. She felt both ashamed and excited for the task at hand.

Varadan, quietly removed his towel, clad only in white underwear he started filling a large bucket of water drawing from the well, as he finished, he looked around the well and with a shake of his head he went back to his shed.

Kavi watching the show to begun was surprised by the Oldman's return to his room, she thought probably he had forgot something.

Varadan once inside his shed, took the binoculars and from his viewing spot looked at the bathroom window, he could clearly make out the fair lady's forehead & shiny eyes. He was absolutely thrilled, keeping the binocular down he switched on the lights of the room and after a few seconds come out of the shed.

Kavi was intently watching the Oldman's activities, after almost a minute he came out of the shed and walked direct towards the parapet wall of her house; her heart skipped a beat with unknown excitement.

But the Oldman simply came towards the wall his eyes fixed on something, yes, his soap box kept in the wall. Then with a shake of head the Oldman returned to his bathing place muttering to himself.

Kavitha understood the bloody old watchman was looking for his soap & it was in her parapet wall, probably kept by him when he gave back her container.

Varadan had created the entire charade so he can peep inside his shed to have a look with his binocular, now he was very careful not to look at the bathroom window.

Varadan slowly whistling to himself decided to give a visual treat to the busty young wife.

Kavitha knew yesterday was a pleasant shock & but today's watch was purely sexual voyeurism of bizarre kind, she could not believe the irony, a beautiful young lady like herself watching a bald, Oldman taking bath & totally eager to have a glimpse of his big black cock, but the problem was Kavi felt real hot and horny in this situation.

Kavi felt the absolute depravity of the situation -- but she could not help herself. But she knew whom to blame for this predicament --her lousy husband who has made her so desperate!

Kavi watched the Oldman started pouring water and applying soap, and then he stopped, and looked suspiciously around in all sides. With the premises covered in both sides because of construction activity & the front portion of the well covered by the under constructed building, only my house was in the back side. She could not understand his intention for the action

Kavitha then saw the Oldman intently looking at her house, then with a distinct nod, he turned his back towards her untied his underwear and was naked in front of her.

Kavitha felt utter shock by the action of the Oldman and now understood Varadan's caution, but really, she was more infuriated with him for showing his utterly deplorable black butts!

Varadan was enjoying himself, but he also knew that lady was not interested in his butts, but he wanted to have some build up to sexual scene, so he applied soap to his underwear & washed it, then he slowly turned towards her. Then sitting in his haunches, he squeezed and cleaned his other clothes in the small granite stone kept for washing. Then he stood up & kept all of it in the wall of the well and started taking bath.

Kavitha was feeling little sick as the Oldman was showing his back, as he washed his undies, then he slowly turned towards her, sat on his haunches and started washing it in the stone, Kavitha's eyes were fixed on the utterly black long pole, she was shocked of its length, as his hanging balls touched the floor, and his penis was also close to the cemented floor. It felt like very big black worm -- Oh no way a small snake may be thought Kavitha!

Varadan started applying soap all over his body & then he started on his genitals, in no time he had stroked himself to a flaming hard on!

Kavitha felt tingling sensation as the Oldman started soaping his genitals, amazingly in few touches she saw his cock had become fully hard, in its full glory covered by soap, his big balls were hanging down almost clutching on to his big, girthed cock. My God her thinking was spot on, this black snake has risen!

Almost in a trance, Kavitha's hand went towards her mouth as her other hand frantically removed her saree and Petticoat, in a flash as her hands went inside her panty, her fingers finding her hairy pussy.

Kavitha was delirious with absolute desire, if the Oldman had walked across, she would have opened the door and allowed him to fuck her right there, but he was naked in the well washing the soap from his body.

ORALWIFES
ORALWIFES
28 Followers
12