Cheating Wives - Kavitha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kavitha was truly bewitched by the monster cock of the ugly Oldman, it was easily more than 9", it was easily half her hand, it was so thick, she could not believe, how anyone could fuck this monster -- It was truly obscene.

Kavitha felt the Oldman having a quick look all around, and then applying soap in his fingers, he started a rather sensuous massaging, a to and fro motion on his cock with right hand, his left hand started lovingly applied soap on his balls absolutely squeezing them.

Kavitha was spell bound by the handwork of the Oldman, his dark hands working slowly and tightly on the complete length of thick soapy cock, it was simply awesome sight!; Truth too be told she would not mind doing it for him.

Kavitha was awe struck as the Oldman had even managed to work out soapy bubbles from the tip of his cock. For sex starved Kavitha this was the ultimate erotic scene she had watched in her entire life that too live!

Kavitha again saw the Oldman having a quick look this time intently at her house, then he sat down on the cemented slab, so the walls of the well, covered him and then his left hand started jerking to and from on the monster cock, Kavitha understood the old guy was masturbating

Kavitha then felt the Oldman directly looking at her through the small window; she could not believe he could see her! But she was like immoveable object rooted to the spot her eyes glued on Varadan's obscene cock and fast-moving hands

Varadan for few seconds was purposely looking at the window, and then his head tilted above as he started more frantic action with his hands.

Kavitha had sigh of relief as she understood it was more of a blind stare from the Oldman as she started her own frantic action with three fingers working on her pussy; her mouth was now sucking on vigorously on her thumb as saw the Oldman's quicksilver hands masturbated the thick black cock forcefully.

Kavitha was frantic, & absolutely on the edge her fingers clobbering her tender moist pussy, so many sensations shocked her young hot-blooded body, she knew this was going to be an unbelievable climax her eyes transfixed on thick black cock, she could see cock shining with all his juices and remnants of soap as the Oldman continued his assault on his massive cock.

Varadan had not masturbated for so many years, with so many ladies ready to service him he never had the need, but for once he was feeling this will be a monstrous climax, he was bit unhappy it was not in a pussy or even a ass, but he knew this will probably seal the deal with this sex starved married lady.

Kavitha was the first to climax, as she convulsed to a roaring climax her legs buckling but she hung on to the window to watch the Oldman's climax bizarrely she kept sucking her thumb almost in frantic need.

Well, Kavitha did not have to wait long Varadan erupted, his butts raised spewed thick goblets of his cum almost 3 to 4 yards from him, toward her it was almost full 30 seconds as his cock convulsed and jerked, then he just collapsed and laid back on the wet cemented floor as his cock softened after the monumental eruption.

Kavitha watching this live action was shaken by the ultimate erotica, to her surprise she felt a deep tremor in her watery pussy as the Oldman's cock erupted, it then triggered a delayed orgasmic climax for herself for the second time in just few minutes on just seeing the cum spewing Oldman's cock.

The aftereffects where just shocking & brutal, it shook young Kavi to the core as this was a climax without even a touch of her hand, and she just collapsed in absolute delirium, as she just lay inert on the bathroom floor totally sapped by the stunning happening!

Even Varadan could not believe the pleasure he had in this climax. It was one of his best & he understood this was triggered by super sexy Kavitha madam watching him. My god he wanted that lady so bad, he concurred he will fuck that lady so hard in all her love holes, so she would never forget him

Kavitha was absolutely shocked by the pleasure sensations felt in her body, she felt a utter longing for that cock she simply did not want any more moves, she simply wanted to get fucked by Varadan, after what she had just witnessed and the pleasure it had created she just wanted to get fucked by a real man & age did not matter and she felt the experienced Varadan was the ideal candidate to remove the dull ache from her pussy.

Slowly she got up; her body felt fatigued even her pussy felt sore by the rough action of her fingers. She had a quick peep at the Oldman, he was not to be seen, we'll let me the make the final move as with a wicked smile she concurred it's time for check mate now -sorry sex mate time.

12