Cheating Wives - Kavitha Ch. 02

Story Info
Married Indian wife's affair with Older Watchman.
5.4k words
4.1
13k
24
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ORALWIFES
ORALWIFES
28 Followers

Series: Sexy wife falling for an Old Watchman.

Next day Kavitha chose the time of action, as soon as Children left for school, she took special care for her pussy as she shaved it neat & clean, it looked awesome almost virginal with rose tinted shaded lips moist and ready for action, she wanted to shave for a long time as she had a knotty, unruly curly hair down there. It was also Kavi's own way of special welcome to her big, tooled lover, Kavi was in a feverish pitch in preparation for today's coupling, in fact she was little pensive, afraid & equally thrilled about size of her lover's big cock.

Kavi kept the back door facing Varadan's shed to ensure free show, clipping half her saree on her hips which ensured free feet movement, also this is the typical fashion of married ladies in sarees doing the work. This also ensured an eye grabbing show for Varadan, her whitish complexion, shapely & dishy body took care of the rest.

Now it was also time close to Varadan's morning ritual

Varadan clad only in his towel over his undies could see Kavitha madam's door open, he was pleasantly shocked to see the shapely woman showing lot of skin, he could see her arranging vessels and stuff and frequently, as she bent forward her saree rode up to her upper thigh it, she looked absolutely sexy as Varadan concurred my god looks like this is my lucky day.

Varadan did not want to miss the opportunity; he wanted to start some sexual banter with her to test waters

Varadan: Kavitha Madam looks like, you are working, I would not mind joining you, I really love to mingle with married ladies and help them, then he added you may not like this comment Madam but, honestly no one will believe you are a mother of two, you look more like sexy film star!

Varadan stood coolly admiring the married MILF; he had to admit, and she had the most awesome body --lovely cleavage showing her big breast, curvy hips with right amount of fat curves. Jeez she was an outright lottery if he could nail.

Kavitha: Shocked but thrilled on his sexy banter and praise, said O Varadan uncle, I don't mind strong experienced hands helping me, you know my husband is not of great help in these matters replying in equal measure with implied double meaning.

Kavitha then with smile added Uncle I will call you, when I need you, now why don't you go and clean yourself first, Oh I meant take your bath- please don't mind me doing this stuff, I kept door open for fresh air.

Varadan: But madam why should I mind, you look so hot and sexy madam in a typical bold manner.

Kavitha just ignored his comment carrying on with her work- not knowing what to reply

Varadan then turned away walked towards the well, in his mind he knew this honey pot was ready to mingle but knew he should not make any rash move as this fruit is dangling and ready fall into his lap. Then with a smile he started his bath, clad only in his undies. Just as he finished his bath and started changing his wet underwear with his dry towel. He heard Kavitha madam's voice

Kavitha too was waiting for the correct time, she wanted to call him as he changed on to towel --right in the middle called out: O uncle, uncle please help me sounding frantic

Varadan as he turned swiftly towards her, almost lost one end of the towel on hearing her disturbed voice; his half risen black cock was on full view for few seconds as he covered himself. When he looked up, it was no surprise Kavitha madam's eyes were fixed on his lower body his cock making quite a bulge beneath the towel.

Kavitha as planned had called out Varadan, just as he pulled down his underwear and change into his dry towel. The old man had to turn suddenly, so for a few seconds his towel dangled & front was open, before he immediately wrapped the towel around his waist. Kavitha with her bold glance made sure Varadan had noticed her eyes fixed on his cock.

Kavitha smiling innocently "Varadan uncle I want a help. I was cleaning the storeroom. Behind the almirah & dining table I saw a big black insect. Will you come and see what it is?" I really do not like insects - please help

The Oldman Varadan's eyes were drinking her as "Kavi was showing a clear show her breast free of saree Pallu, Pallu lying harmlessly across her breast like a string, even hips & belly was on show, she was a veritable feast"

Purposefully Kavitha's eyes were too focused his legs.

Varadan then asked: Should I come right now madam, can I change my dress and come

Kavitha: O no please come immediately, this dress is ok, you know very well I cannot wait any further, I don't want that insect to escape, please jump across the wall.

Varadan felt small stirring in his cock Kavitha words were like calling him to her bedroom he thought my god it will be real fun to fuck this dishy female in her husband's bed, as he climbed the wall & walked into the house walking behind her & asked her "where is that insect Madam. Show me".

Kavitha walking inside the room towards a dining table, then she leaned & bent forward point to a corner near a wooden Almora, with this act her already raised saree and petticoat also rose above her knees as she bent forward. Kavitha was sure that her lower portion of her fleshy ass cheeks and a part of her inner thigh are visible for Varadan's eyes

Kavitha: "come her uncle signaling with her hand, beckoning him behind her". Without daring to look at him.

There was a distinct pause or silence for a moment as the area got charged with sexual candor, Kavitha was waiting for Varadan's retort

Varadan was enjoying the sight of her almost visible ass cracks and creamy white thighs. Varadan seeing Madam's hand beckoning him walked coolly behind towards her very close almost touching her butts.

Varadan understood this bitch was on heat, but he was still pondering whether she was doing something with a purpose or innocently doing something, he wanted an affirmation to start his act.

Kavitha Understood Varadan was close behind her. But he was still standing slightly away not touching her; she could hear him ask "where is insect now madam bending forward, his breath close to her?"

Kavitha knew what had to be done now, no looking back. She casually stood up pushing back against him, so her lower hips and round ass firmly pushed against Varadan's front portion. Kavitha then slowly felt the bulging cock getting harder against her ass.

Kavitha exclaimed to herself Oh dear, his cock looks rock hard. She had goose bumps all over her body, she was really excited.

Varadan understood Kavitha madam was his for the taking, he did not want to hurry up as this was the most fun part, he wanted to further escalate mood of the married lady. So, he also decided to do something bold and encourage her further.

Varadan moved forward little more talking something about the insect as pressed forcefully & pressed his thick hard cock on her spongy ass.

Kavitha felt twinge of shock as she felt hard throbbing cock pressing on her ass, in spite of the towel separating the physical contact it felt so good she wanted this sexual haggling to go further, so to encourage him further she kept pushing back her ass and pressing really hard on his bulge.

Both of them continued their nonsense talk about the insect. Varadan was certain so bending slightly, his left hand squeezed on her shoulder and then also placed his right hand on her upper thighs close to her pussy.

Both of us continued talking utter nonsense about the insect, as Kavitha felt the rough hands of Varadan, she then started grinding her ass on his bulge.

Kavitha was getting, so much pleasure in the sexual by play, she felt the hot breath of the Oldman on her ears.

Wily Varadan then moved back a little to tease her further and also take another step. Kavitha had a quick look at the side mirror; she could see the Oldman discarding his towel as his black monster of a cock sprang out. Then he pushed forward towards her.

Kavitha now felt Varadan's huge pole touching & pressing her bare ass, as then she felt his hands reaching up, feeling on the inside of her cunt lips, his thick stubby fingers had found a way under her saree.

It was so comical as we still pretended talking about the insect but both working on something else.

Know fully clear on her intentions, Varadan's hand started rubbing her cunt lips and her engorged clit in a delicate manner as his cock pressed hard on her ass cracks, then she felt his hand slide into her blouse from behind as he started a slow squeeze on her breast not very hard but very smoothly, very erotically.

Kavitha was in a point of no return she had never felt sex can be so enjoyable, she felt there is no point in continuing this nonsense of insect talk. She was feeling so hot, horny and his big stubby fingers feeling all over her body & his hard cock on her butts she now wanted immediate action.

Kavitha: Seems there "that is not an insect, but some dust".

Varadan: "yes looks like that only" as he held his position, grinding his huge cock pressed in her ass, then he had his both hands squeezing on her boobs and pointed nipples, then his hands stopped caressing as just pressed hard doing nothing.

Kavitha: I am feeling some big insect is doing something bad behind me looks very big and hard, what is that?"

For a moment Varadan was silent. He was fully confident that he had the lady hot and ready for real hard-core action. He just needs to finish the start he had made.

Varadan: "Madam, you know what that is jamming you behind you. If you do not like that it can be removed". Kavitha was very horny and wanted direct action urgently in a better way.

Kavitha: "if it is a nuisance, I wouldn't have allowed this. Well, it is the other way. I am enjoying every moment, but now I want something more direct from you"

Varadan understood the iron was hot & it was time to take over.

He also understood with experience this kind of high-class lady without much sex experience, he needed more aggression, robust and rough sexual action; he wanted to make this absolutely unforgettable day for this lady.

He pulled back little and holding her hip he also pulled her forcefully so, she had to bend over the dining table and one swift move he lifted her saree so her naked panty less delightful butts were visible, then arcing himself little back he struck is right knee between her legs urging her to spread her legs.

Kavitha taking the hint spread her legs wider little perturbed, what the Oldman will do know, as felt Varadan's hard leaky member trying to locate her pussy entrance....

In a way Kavitha was taken aback by the Oldman's aggressive action as he manhandled her, she assumed it was another erotic display by Varadan as she loved the feel of his rock hard, large cock head on her wet & ready pussy; it felt awesome.

Kavitha whimpered with lot of feeling & urge "O Varadan uncle you are so big, be gentle -- please Uncle let us move to the bedroom"

Varadan had a clear surprise for Kavitha madam, once he found her pussy's vaginal opening with his rock-hard cock, he inserted the cock head slowly and deliberately inside, then holding her hips for few seconds, he then in one strong forceful just rammed his considerably large cock fully inside her moist and wet pussy.

Kavitha screeched in a shocked voice O uncle Ayyoooo pappraaaay ...as pain shot up inside her pussy, absolutely shocked by the stunning entry of Varadan's obscenely large cock completely inside her pussy

Kavitha continued to have unbearable sharp pain inside her Pussy walls, she even felt strain in her thigh and legs, as fought hard to control her tears, as she murmured in a weak voice.

Oh god Varadan you have torn me apart --I cannot bear this pain anymore please remove your cock at once, you are too big for me please as she begged almost in mercy.

At the same time, Varadan his cock fully inside the married lady's tight pussy bent and then started an erotic tongue licking assault on her neck and ears, simultaneously his hands went inside her blouse as he started a slow mauling action on her twin assets -- her extra-large tits. But in the process, he involuntarily tore the hooks of the tight blouse as it broke completely free with a tear.

Kavitha felt truly terrified as she felt deep fear in the pit of the stomach as the Oldman continued multiple sexual assaults on her lustful body, she started cursing herself for getting into this predicament as she clenched her teeth, she was overwhelmed and had no escape route, as the bloody Oldman tore her blouse too and had her big tits were getting fondled in his rough hands.

Varadan then whispered Kavitha madam no joy without pain, just relax your body, great sex happens only with a bit of pain as he then pinched her both nipples in a sensual manner sending ripples across her spine...

Kavitha with all the erotic ministration given by her experienced old lover slowly felt the dull pain moving away from her pussy as she felt acute sensitivity and sex chill caused Varadan's marauding tongue licking her ears and neck.

Kavitha started enjoying the old ruffian's rough hands on her firm and proud breast as he absolutely crushed and squeezed them as she started feeling absolutely raunchy & lusty with this rough sex.

Kavitha was always bit of screamer during sex with her husband, now with fear subsided slowly started belching her oo's and haa's as she blabbered

"O god Varadan you are so rough, but you tongue is pure magic...jeeez..O... God" as Varadan started biting and munching on her ear lobes

Experienced Varadan knew, he had to use rough with smooth, as he slowly started slow strokes with his rock-hard cock, my god this married lady pussy was really tight, he could feel it squeezing really hard on his cock; it was like fucking a bloody virgin.

Kavitha was rudely awakened to Varadan'd big cock clamped against her pussy walls, she felt his slow action, she felt absolutely every inch of his hard extra-large member, for sure it was hitting deep unknown areas in her pussy giving jolts of electric pleasure, Kavitha felt throat go dry as the big cock jammed repeatedly into her.

Kavitha feeling the pleasure filled body, was shocked and surprised how quickly her pussy had accommodated this Oldman' hefty cock, it was so thick in girth and so long.

Kavitha concurred it's a mighty pole not a cock in comparison to the only cock she had experienced in life-- her good for nothing husband's miserable so-called cock.

Varadan disturbed her reverence as he whispered; Kavitha madam enjoys the ride ...

Even before Kavi could understand what was happening. She felt his both hands clutching her hair close to her head in a firm forceful grip, pulling her head up stretching her neck, as she now understood it was time be brazed for Varadan's fearful assault on her tender pussy in this stunning sexual position.

Kavitha for the first few seconds, again felt only searing pain as the Oldman removed his complete cock from her pussy and rammed it back again with controlled pressure, force repeatedly, she felt her pussy was absolutely stretched, then again in few seconds, the pain slowly subsided and a lovely warm glow spread inside her pussy & her entire body

Kavitha felt the big cock work magic inside her pussy-it was exhilarating as his cock entered unknown depths inside her fully lubricated pussy, she did like the rough treatment the way he was holding her head roughly by her hair her neck straining, my god she felt like true porno star -- a la Sunny Leoni!

Within few seconds' Kavitha's mouth started mouthing "oh Varadan uncle I am a slave to your big black cock, O god I love this rough sex, please fuck me hard uncle"

Varadan was thrilled with reaction of the busty housewife after only 3-4 minutes of this slow & measured pounding, Varadan had excellent stamina he wanted to fuck this female for at least for 25 minutes before he pumped his first instalment of love juice.

Varadan loved Kavitha Madam's extra tight pussy, it clung hard and tight on to his cock, it was actually like fucking a young teenage unmarried girl. He had to admit right now it was super smooth like well-oiled screw press coated with their precum & love juices.

Kavitha was fully vocal, shouting in a shrill voice feeling the lovely aftereffects of her lover's thick cock deep inside womb.

"O Varadan Uncle it's so big and thick, you fill me up completely this is so soooo sooo good.. Harder Uncle harder ...

Varadan loved a whimpering vocal female enjoying the act, he pulled her little more away from the table & the leaving his hands from her hair, now his hands took hold of the wickedly shapely hips of the married lady.

Varadan then started his lightening quick assaults on the fully lubricated pussy, he now was ramming hard against her thighs and butts trying to put more and more of his cock in her love hole.

Kavitha felt the brutal power of the Oldman and his large cock, it was like bulging steel rod tearing into her, she was stunned by the Oldman's stamina and power it was more 10 minutes he was her fucking hard in this position, she was the younger one, feeling weak on her knees and thighs as felt his balls hitting her lower thighs as he banged her.

Kavitha reminiscing on her lover's strength and ability suddenly, felts the trigger of her first unexpected climax as she shouted.

"OH GOD OHHH GODDDD OHHHH GODDDDDDDDDDDDD! -- I am cumming Varada varada varada ahhh aahhh"

It was so intense she clamped and gripped with her pelvic muscle squeezing his cock as her whole body vibrated & her hands sealed her mouth as she lay prone on the table.

Varadan felt the stunning climax of married lady, he stopped and allowing her to enjoy & savor her bitter climax for few seconds, he felt tons of sweat pouring on the young lady's body, but he was good to go not yet willing to ejaculate, but he was very close as he felt Madam's powerful squeeze on his large cock.

Kavitha felt wonderful as tons of sweat poured from every pore of her body, luckily the Oldman had stopped his hard-core banging allowing her to enjoy her climax, but stunningly thing was the bloody Oldman was still hard & had not climaxed.

Kavitha just could not believe, normally her husband will not last more than 5 minutes before he spurts into her and never before she had such a delightful climax with her husband.

Varadan, after a few seconds abruptly removed his still hard cock & instructed "Kavitha Madam get on your knees" as he patted on her butts

Kavitha was enjoying the aftereffects of her thrilling climax with a still hard pulsing cock inside her pussy was rudely awakened by the sudden removal of the mighty pole from her pussy, it felt as if a huge plug has removed from Pussy, it felt so airy, and she badly wanted the big cock back inside her love tunnel.

Kavitha was then awake to the bossy instructions from Varadan, urging her go on her knees; she liked the bossy attitude from the old watchman, as she stood up, she felt her knees weak as took few seconds to recover from the solid pounding from Old black warrior as sat straight on her knees in front of him

Varadan actually wanted to fuck her in doggy fashion on the floor for few minutes, but the lady had misunderstood, she was quickly on her knees kneeling in front of his him, looking at his glistening obscene black cock him with her big eyes looking at him for instruction as she wet lips in open anticipation.

Varadan was a clever and devious man in sex, even though he loved getting sucked like any other male, he purposely avoided doing it initially at the start of their sexual relationship with any female, this helped as in due course most few females loved to take him in his mouth and loved giving him blow jobs due to his perceived reluctance & few of them like Devi madam loved take his load with lot of devotion & even swallow it!

ORALWIFES
ORALWIFES
28 Followers
12