Cheating Wives - Kavitha Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Varadan had every intention to make Kavitha madam an eager cock sucker like Devi madam; in fact, he wanted to make her his total sex slave, she was a beauty to be cherished.

With that intention in mind, he swiftly pulled her by shoulder, removed her bunched-up saree and blouse in swift motion and kissed her flush in her lips, as he squeezed her lovely butts in his hands, then breaking the kiss he said take me to your husband's bedroom madam -- session is still on.

Kavitha took the extended arm of the Oldman, the whole scene was so obscene to Kavi, an oldish black lover sporting a giant & shiny hard-on walking with a big tit, big butt's young lady hand in hand to the bedroom- it was a scene right out of a hard-core porno movie series

Understandably there was awkwardness as both walked silently. Then Kavitha said one minute uncle

She came back and locked the open back door, as she sighed my god the whole fucking episode was in front of this open back door! Then switching off the main hall light and she switched on the light blue bedroom lamp and looked at Varadan, her dominating alpha male's instructions.

Varadan sitting in the bed beckoned her him, Kavitha walked to him big saucer eyes fixated on his Obscene big cock, she stood in front of him, her attractive big breasts & jutting nipples in front of his face, Varadan's big hands & stubby fingers were on them in a flash as he then sucked her nipples alternatively enjoying her firm youthful breast.

Then he said Kavitha madam lie down on the bed and let me enjoy your magnificent cunt again, I assure this will be best fuck of your life".

Kavitha said O Varadan I have already enjoyed the best fuck of my life as she climbed onto the bed lying on her back, Varadan was quickly between her legs as fondled his still hard cock in one hand and with other one he spread her legs wide, slightly eager and tense Kavitha 's wet cunt was twitching in anticipation for the entry of glistening black cock.

Varadan was in his haunches between her legs, took her hand and placed it on his cock indicating to guide him to the right place. Kavitha held his thick long cock in her hand as he bent forward she guided it to her entrance of her cunt, obediently meek as lamb enjoying the throbbing member in her hands

Varadan then gave his customary rough solid push as Kavitha felt his surging large cock accompanied by the shooting pain from her insides, it slides rapidly inside her cunt. The big girthed entire 9″ cock was swallowed full inside her cunt-super smooth.

Kavitha was rattled only by the pain, but she still screamed in shocked pleasure

"O Maaaa it's so sssooo good O god this is so awesome bloody Oldman" as she felt the hard cock stuffed inside her after the absolute robust entry

Varadan's hands caressed her shoulders and neck, as his rough lips and tongue ran all over her ample breasts and hard nipples, he used his head swiftly as clobbered her nipples alternatively taking in their mouth and munching them.

Then Varadan whispered: Kavi madam you are so tight it feels like "I am inside a virgin O god you know - it feels like my cock is in a hot oven, filled with oil-", I am a little surprised, is your husband not fucking you regularly, Madam you have a body to cherish every day!

Whimpering Kavitha feeling the pain of mighty cock -- not a mighty pole inside her was thinking of a suitable reply as she was caressed the bald head of the Oldman.

Kavitha: O Varadan uncle your cock is too big, and my poor cunt has never handled such a big one, but it's a downright murderous pain when you enter! and for heaven's sake please do not talk about my hubby at this time, he is good for nothing.

In her mind she was thinking, looks are not everything after marriage, Varadan may be quite old above his hips, bald head, wrinkled face, but below his hips he was a real action hero; his thing between his thighs was something amazing.

Kavitha continued caressing Varadan his head & his back as Varadan slowly started fucking her, but his mouth and hands kept working continuously on her breast. Then again Kavitha slowly felt the pain disappearing and pleasure started flooding her young hot-blooded body.

"OHHHHH IT'S SO THICK...IT'S SO GOOD..." Kavitha shouted as started slow pumping, she enjoyed this physical animal like copulation by the Oldman, honestly her breast and nipples were getting real work out- he was absolutely mauling them.

Varadan slowly increased the speed as he continued his assault on her upper body as he then made small erotic bites on her fleshy shoulders and area all around her nipples.

Kavitha never had such experience, all these days with her hubby it was a simple missionary sex for 10-15 minutes & it was all over. But this biting of the Oldman was making her go crazy as she realized Varadan's big girthed long cock penetrating further into deep into her cunt in this position.

Kavitha realized for the second time today, she was in unchartered area, an area her husband never would have reached even in his dreams with his small useless cock.

With pleasure and joy increasing in every stroke, her breath got faster, and she started moaning loudly. Varadan too was enjoying the moaning housewife and talked sex trash

Varadan: "Oh Kavi madam yours is the best cunt I have had in my life. Kavi let me go deep and deeper and explore it". As he went on fucking her harder and deeper with each stroke.

Kavi knew for sure she would get her second orgasm today, as the old man had not even ejaculated so far, she embraced his shoulders with lot of feeling.

Varadan stopped for a second, he took a pillow and put it just under her bouncy butts, ensuring more access and then with his hands holding her legs & hips. he banged her really hard, pinning her down with his weight to ensure that the thrusts from of his long pole goes deep into her cunt, and Kavitha felt the deep thrust on every stroke.

Kavitha enjoyed this manhandling: as she babbled Oh, yes. "What a cock, you fill me up completely; what a pleasure. Varadan uncle now I understood what real fucking is and how pleasurable it is" Within few strokes she found herself moving her hips and ass up and down along with him. Pleasure increasing in every fucking stroke for both of us, and making me to moan and talk freely

Kavitha shouted with passion "my dear. fuck me hard, fuck deep, even deeper, I like your mighty pole ravishing my cunt, come on Varada I like your big cock, keep fucking hard, cum inside me Oldman, this is too oo good O god my cunt is made for your cock, split me, I am enjoying this. fuck me, fuck me, fuck me as she ranted away like seasoned whore"

Varadan shouted back "Oh madam. What a vocal cunt! You have an absolute heaven between your thighs.

My dear Kavi, I am enjoying this first time with you, but honestly fucking a married lady in her husband's bed is the most thrills, I love the screaming wife under me".

Varadan kept on fucking her like train engine, an absolute battering ram. He had real good stamina banging her hard for nearly 25 minutes.

Kavitha had climaxed once and now wanted another one badly, she was very close. She started feeling the strain of this monstrous fuck in her thighs and butts as they got a royal smashing, but she wanted another orgasm and wanted her climax along with Varadan's eruption.

Both felt the pleasure mounting and Kavitha could feel Varadan's huge hard cock throbbing & expanding inside my cunt. She absolutely enjoyed it. As she wrapped her legs around his back "Keep fucking hard -- no let up, let us come together. Let us have climax together and come on, fill my cunt with your seeds Varadan"

Both of us kept on talking really dirty. Suddenly Kavitha found herself moving to another big orgasm and she could feel Varadan tense up and she knew we are onto a stage of getting what both of us wanted.

Varadan held my ass tightly, fucking me brutally hard and faster as whole bed was shaking with his forcible act.

Varadan then shouted: "Kavi madam. I'm going to cum"

Kavitha: "I too Varadaaa ah. Cum inside my cunt. cum with my climax. Go on Varadan you're great, waste your load inside me!"

"OH GOD OHHH GODDDD OHHHH GODDDDDDDDDDDDD!" as whimpering Kavitha rolled into her dramatic all-consuming climax

Varadan erupted in seconds "Ah! Kavi madam here it is. Take it I'm Cumming for you my married bitch O god. " he screamed absolutely hoarse.

Then he pulled his cock little back and with a deep moan gave one more deep push, thrusting his entire spurting his sperms inside her battered cunt. Varadan's face then lowered to Kavitha's open mouth and started sucking on her tongue in a deep seductive way; he loved doing this as it creates a submissive bond with the females.

Kavitha saw stars spinning, she felt something lifting her, moving her core, in a sense and felt she was floating in the air. She was in delirium her eyes glazing; my God this is ultimate pressure as felt the shattering big climax.

Kavitha felt his still throbbing huge cock, still expanding and contracting spurting his hot seeds into her, creating ripples in her sex starved body; She had no escape route as her mouth was sealed by the Oldman as he kept sucking her tongue in a soothing manner.

Kavitha just loved this moment, as felt she had achieved her fantasy of being fucked by low class guy, now she could relate the story of housewife fucked by the old watchman, she felt absolutely used by him as a love toy, my god she loved this guy's outright aggression and off course his prodigious black warrior.

Again, she felt Varadan's cock spewing sparing some more of his residual hot semen inside her cunt- it seemed non-stop as he kept spraying on her insides.

Varadan again pulled back his cock little and gave a final thrust again, as she felt the flow of the hot liquid shooting inside her cunt. Kavitha felt it was for eternity with this endless flow from his thick cock, her mouth was surrendered to the Oldman's lips.

Then with a loud moan he moved his face away and collapsed on her. She too was breathing heavily & remained rigid feeling crushed under him. One thing now his thick warm cum felt like soothing hot balm inside her tormented and ravaged cunt.

12