All Comments on 'Cheating Young Girlfriend'

by cuckedbymygirlfriend

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
1

This is some sick shit and anything but erotic, just another spineless cuck story. You've submitted 4 stories that according the ratings suck, please don't do a fifth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Why does it transition into the third person for half a paragraph?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Long.....

LLLLOOOOOOONNNNNNNGGGGGGGGEEEEEEERRRRRR.....

Dude this is more a collection of sentences than a story. If you’re going to write here, at least make it to the second page. At least!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I liked the story

I'd definitely read a part two

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Horrible writing skills! Go take a college comp course

You really need to hone your skills and proof read what you submit.

charliem100charliem100about 4 years ago
Confused

She gets off the desk when they're finished screwing and they walk into a restaurant? Do you have a restaurant connected to your master bedroom?

One thing you deserve credit for -- Her black man has a believable seven inch dick, not the usual 12" nonsense most writers incorporate in their stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wtf

The story got strangely disjointed as I read it and who the fuck is griffin ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Confused

The story started out decent. But towards the end it became confusing and the sex scene should have been longer and more detailed. I would redo the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
College Comp

Hey dude don't waste your time taking a college comp course. They don't teach logic and creativity. You have neither, so please stop writing these short dumb ass stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazon Blacked!

My wife stumbled across this story and we both enjoyed it. She loves stories about petite girls fucking large black men. However, the last part of your story was quite weak. The POV abruptly changed from the first person (I) to the third person (Griffin). Then, inexplicably it changed back again. The last sentence simply did not make sense he “…was standing to the side…” and “…girlfriend went inside a restaurant…” That should have been expanded into a full paragraph to explain, sequentially, what went on. Aside from those mistakes the story was exciting. With some editing help you could write some exciting stories.

My wife is only 4’ 11’’, 95 pounds, and has small B-cup breasts. She used to have an extremely tight pussy; however, now it gapes open from all the black cock she gets. She loves to have “…thick ropes of cum tarnish…” her white, blond, blue-eyed face. And then go out to a restaurant or bar with the man who blacked her! Sometimes the three of us go out together. As they kiss and hug it is obvious to everyone that I am the cuckolded, white husband and the black man owns her pussy.

Our path toward her becoming a slut for black cock began with a dare: I dared her to buy a medium sized dildo on Amazon and try to stick it in her tiny, tight pussy! I bet her she couldn’t, because my penis is very tight in her. And all I have is a three-inch, pencil-thin penis!

It took her a while to work the first medium sized dildo in, but she was happy as hell when she had her first vaginal orgasm! So, whenever we made love and I came, I would finish her off with the dildo. My cum would leak out around the sides of the dildo. I remarked to her how slutty it looked, and she had me take pictures of it! I would always say, “It’s so obvious you just fucked one guy and now you’re fucking another one!” She always came very hard, when I said that.

Afterwards, she would lick my cum off the dildo and kiss me. Eventually, she started “snowballing” me by dropping it into my mouth and having me swallow. Finally, she would rub her clit with her finger and have me lick and suck the dildo. She had massive orgasms from that and said, “OMG. That is so sexy to have my husband lick the cock that just make me cum!”

Every month or two she would buy a longer, thicker dildo and re-size her pussy with it. She was starting to become looser, and I no longer suffered from premature ejaculations. After about a year of buying ever larger dildos, she finally bought a huge, thick, long, black dildo, which had huge veins on it.

That night she warmed herself up with the smaller dildos and then laid “blackie” on her stomach. She looked right at me and said, “You do the honors. Slowly work this thing into me, until I get good and lubed up.” She gulped and ordered me, “Then, cut loose and ‘ruin me’ so my pussy will never be the same…ruin me…ruin your petite white wife!”

I excitedly agreed. It took about twenty minutes before I could fuck her with it! Once her pussy started producing lubricant it gushed. After we used it daily for about three months, her pussy was nicely stretched. One night as she was cumming on it I said, “Baby, this is so hot. Your pussy is now a cunt, a real cunt!” She grinned and said, “Yah, it’s a real cunt for black cock now! Get on me and fuck me with your pencil dick!”

As I did, we looked at each other in astonishment and both exclaimed, “I can’t even feel you!” We both cried with happiness, that she had been completely re-sized for black cock. A month later she took her first black lover and has never stopped. They especially like a tiny, petite white gal who can handle big, black cock and cum on it with no discomfort!

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 3 years ago

Subject matter is 10* execution was -5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Story started so co and then collapsed. Totally unrealistic & should've looked up your pen name to see what you're into.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Girlfriend can't "cuck" him. She's only a girlfriend and a lousy one at that.

BigfundrewBigfundrewabout 2 years ago

The sudden change from first to third person was odd. It wasn't very well written at all.

littleone35littleone35about 2 years ago

Saves him the trouble for a divorce just walk away

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

Great Story, Great Writing, a perfect example of what happens when you start giving your wife of GF ideas. If it turns them on, they will probably do it eventually. Fact of Life. 5 stars thanks for the hard work.

theOne666theOne666over 1 year ago

In my experience, when somebody snags someone else's story and posts it as their own, they feel the need to change it up a bit so they can believe it's actually theirs. That's why it gets confusing,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous