Chechen Muslim MILF Going Black

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Milana, I honestly didn't get half of that but your fine ass doesn't need explaining," Salomon bellowed, and he laughed as he continued to dick Milana down good and proper. Gripping her long dark hair, he yanked her head back and slapped her big ass hard, loving the way it jiggle. Milana, surprised, let out a squeal, and shot her younger lover a somewhat reproachful look.

Seeing the sin in Salomon's grin, Milana returned his smile and continued grinding against him, craving more of his dick. Salomon gave Milana all he had, and then some, until they lay exhausted and sweaty on the tiled kitchen floor. Milana rested her head against Salomon's chest, feeling quite sated for the first time in ages. She felt quite simply alive...

"Spasibo, chto zastavil menya chuvstvovat' sebya zhivym, thank you for making me feel alive," Milana said to Salomon, sighing happily. The soon to be fifty-year-old woman's body felt pleasurably sore after recent sensual exertions, and she felt better than she had in ages. Salomon smiled and nodded, giving her a cocky I-thought-so grin. Milana returned Salomon's smile, and patted his groin. Just like that, they began another round.

Long after Salomon had fallen asleep, Milana lay next to him, smiling. They'd gone from the kitchen floor to the bedroom, and although it felt weird to be lying next to someone other than her late husband, something she couldn't have envisioned mere weeks ago, Milana had no complaints. She looked out the window, at the starry night sprawling beyond her field of vision, and felt content for the first time in ages.

Milana Amagov, proud Chechen-Canadian Muslim woman, wife, mother, and recently, widow, will never forget where she came from, or the man with whom she spent half of her lifetime, her late husband Aslan. Still, she was ready to enjoy the rest of her life and bring back some measure of passion and pleasure back into her existence. Salomon Claude was handsome, charming, intelligent, and definitely going places. He was something else, and although he could never replace her dearly departed Aslan, he was just what Milana needed at this point in time.

12