Check Out Girl Ch. 03

Story Info
The pair struggle with unfulfilled fantasies and feelings.
8.3k words
4.67
6.3k
6
5

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liam and Maddison continue to explore their sexual inclinations suggesting darker fantasies and feeling, however, I still feel that considering the story as a whole it belongs in the Romance category.

As always constructive criticism is welcome however, I will moderate and delete spiteful comments that are made simply because the story or the way the characters behave doesn't agree with your views.

Remember it is just a story.

Please enjoy.

Check Out Girl -- part 3

Liam immediately realised that there was no way he was getting laid that night. Maddison was completely comatose in the back of the taxi, laying slumped against him, and never even stirred during the thirty-minute drive home.

He was so wrapped up in his thoughts about what had happened at the company party that he never really paid any attention to the fact that pretty much all of his girlfriend's long legs were on display. Sprawled out on the back seat her dress had ridden up around the top of her thighs exposing her black lacey thong.

Arriving back outside the flat the driver pulled over and waited as he struggled to get his girlfriend out of the rear seat, needing to wake her to have any chance of getting her up the stairs.

"Wake up Maddison. I need to get you to bed."

"No... le me slee." She complained, her words slurred as he tried to force her to come to, "Lee me own."

"Wake up Madd's... you need to help me get you upstairs."

"Go way."

Virtually dragging her out of the car he finally became aware that she was giving the cab driver a glorious view up her dress but there wasn't much he could do about it.

Getting her onto her feet Liam wrapped an arm about her waist and started into the apartment block. Somehow, she managed to help putting one foot in front of the other as he guided her up the two flights of stairs to his front door.

Once they were inside, he had to put her to bed. Partially undressing her, leaving her in just her panties, before pulling the duvet up over her as she lay unmoving, snoring softly.

Sighing resignedly, he stripped off and after visiting the bathroom he slid into bed next to her. Lying awake for a while he stared at the ceiling trying to make some sense of what had happened until, eventually, he drifted off himself.

The Sunday started out no better.

He woke just before ten to a cloudy overcast sort of morning with his girlfriend still unconscious, laying next to him breathing gently. For a few minutes he lay there studying her, watching her modest breasts rise and fall while quietly thinking back over the previous evening.

'Why hadn't he intervened? Why had it aroused him so much? Was he some sort of pervert?' A multitude of different questions went through Liam's head, none of which he had an answer to.

Feeling more than a little annoyed with Maddison as well as himself he carefully extricated himself from the bed and left her to sleep. All of his plans for a sexy weekend with his girlfriend now well and truly ruined by her getting totally legless at her company party.

Closing the door quietly behind him he made his way to the kitchen, via the bathroom, and set the coffee brewing.

Sitting with a cappuccino Liam reflected back on the events of the previous evening yet again.

He had never seen Maddison like that. He knew she drank for sure but usually only in moderation. However, last night she had consumed countless gin and tonic's and had seemed completely unaware of what she was doing. He couldn't help but consider just how much of it she would remember, if she recalled anything at all.

What was worse though was his own reaction to her activities.

He had enjoyed her flashing her thighs and panties to the cab driver; the first time had been accidental but the second had been quite deliberate and even more stimulating. It made him wonder if she was something of a latent exhibitionist.

Later in the evening though he knew he should have intervened and stopped her but he hadn't. Instead, he had found himself getting turned on by her actions on the dancefloor. Then later, when Henry had been fingering her, he had found himself more aroused than he would have ever thought possible.

'Was he some sort of kinky pervert for becoming stimulated by it? Did it mean he didn't love her? Was she completely unaware of what she was doing?'

Sitting and slowly sipping his first coffee of the day Liam gazed blankly out of the first-floor window at the faint rays of morning sunshine that had started to break through the clouds.

There were just too many questions that he needed an answer to.

Waiting for his girlfriend to wake up Liam put it out of his mind for the moment and took a shower before throwing on some old clothes hoping she would be up by the time he was done.

However, he had to wait a while longer and it was close to midday when Maddi eventually stumbled out of the bedroom, still dressed in just her panties.

Complaining loudly about her hangover she made her way straight to the bathroom almost oblivious to her boyfriend's presence.

"Do you have any aspirin babe?" he heard her yell.

"Top shelf of the cupboard."

"Yeah, thanks.... got them."

A minute or two later Maddison reappeared looking pale "I'm sorry babe I feel like shit, I'm going back to bed."

And with that the door closed and he was alone again.

~~~~~~ooOOoo~~~~~~

It was just after half past two when Maddison sheepishly reappeared, this time wearing one of her boyfriend's old t-shirts that hung on her like a baggy mini dress. Despite the fact it hid her figure completely it was short enough to show off her shapely legs.

Liam was sitting on the sofa watching an old movie on tv when she dropped onto the couch next to him. She could tell from his expression he was thoroughly annoyed with her so, curling her feet up under her bottom, she put her head on his shoulder and snuggled against him.

"I'm really sorry babe. I know I've completely fucked up our week-end. Do you forgive me?"

"Yeah, you have pretty much." he responded somewhat coldly, keeping his eyes focused on the television despite the fact he wasn't actually watching it.

"Was I really that bad?" biting her lower lip contritely Maddison looked up into his eyes, her own pretty hazel ones surrounded by a ring of smudged make-up.

Turning to look at her for the first time he could see the nervousness in her expression "You were off your face Madd's. Totally. Both you and your friend Stacey."

Maddison gazed up him her lower lip trembling penitently "I'm really, really sorry, forgive me?"

"I suppose so." Shrugging he turned back to the movie that he hadn't been watching "Anyhow it's done now."

"Did... did I do... anything I... I shouldn't have." Her voice was little more than a whisper.

"You truly don't remember?"

Shaking her head her tousled unbrushed hair swayed around her shoulders as she blushed "I know I flashed my thong at the taxi driver and I remember having a couple of drinks.... and dancing a bit naughtily with Stace."

"Twice. You showed the cab driver your knickers twice." Liam reminded her.

Maddi giggled "And you really enjoyed it as I recall. But I don't recollect too much after that."

She clearly had forgotten most of the evening's events and for a moment Liam considered telling her exactly what had happened. However, if he did, he knew he would have to admit that he had watched it unfold and had found himself aroused by it.

"You did some dirty dancing with a guy called Henry." he informed her frankly, knowing she would undoubtedly hear about some of her antics from the Saturday night when she got to work the next day.

"Shit... no... not that.... that arsehole." Her face turned a deep shade of crimson.

"Yeah, you and Stacey both." He continued, "In fact she disappeared off with some guy and Craig had to go look for her."

"He probably went to watch." Maddison looked up from under lowered eyelashes, "He kind of... likes her.... doing things."

His brain did a somersault on hearing that "He what?"

"I'm not supposed to tell anyone but she told me he likes to watch her.... sometimes."

Liam filed the snippet of information away thinking that perhaps he wasn't quite so unusual after all.

"Was... was I really... you know.... being outrageous with that... that tosser?" she asked him quietly after a moment's silence.

Laughing briefly, he advised her of some of her indiscretions "Well, you were rubbing yourself all over him and everyone got to see your knickers."

Maddison buried her face in her hands "Oh shit... shit... shit."

Putting his arm around her he let her snuggle into him as she sat, obviously deeply embarrassed by what he had told her.

"But.... you didn't stop me?"

She suddenly sat up and looked at him questioningly as she began to realise that he had stood and watched her.

"Err.... I... umm... I tried.... but....err..."

"Oh my god, you liked it... you were watching me and you liked me doing that." Her eyes widened in surprise.

"I... umm... I..." all he could do was blush now she had partially caught him out.

Suddenly Maddi was interested and her embarrassment was forgotten for the moment.

"It turned you on, didn't it? Tell me. I want to know everything." There was excitement in her voice as she interrogated him.

Hesitating, Liam wondered just how much he should say to her. He didn't want to admit that he had stood by and let Henry finger her but now she knew a little of what had happened he would have to tell her something.

"Ok, yes it did turn me on.... a bit." Her boyfriend eventually conceded, not looking her in the eye.

"So, what did I actually do, what was it that you liked so much?" Maddi giggled sexily, gently squeezing the growing bulge in the front of his shorts.

"Well, you were rubbing yourself against him when you danced and you had your arms wrapped around his neck."

"Anything else?"

"He... err.... he was groping your bottom and pulled your dress up to show everyone your panties."

"Was that it?"

"Umm... he... err he.... he had a feel of your tit."

Maddison didn't respond, instead she just stared at him open mouthed in shock.

"That was when I butted in and stopped it." he finished quickly not telling her the rest.

They both went quiet for the moment.

"So, you weren't even a little bit jealous?" she asked him after a minute or so.

Liam tipped her face up to look at her "Yeah, I was that's the really weird thing about it. I was jealous, really jealous, but I was turned on at the same time."

"Then you're not mad at me?" Maddi blinked and licking her lips gazed up into her boyfriend's eyes.

He shook his head "Only because you passed out on me and left me bloody horny all night."

"I'm so sorry babe. I guess I shouldn't drink."

"It's ok you can make it up to me on holiday." He winked as he reached around her head and pulled her mouth to his giving her a long smouldering kiss on the lips.

They broke apart before Maddi responded and, slipping an arm about his neck, she pulled his mouth back against hers, returning the lingering kiss with a passion.

"We could go back to bed now if you wanted to." Her fingers lightly traced the outline of his semi-erect cock getting the moan of desire from him that she wanted.

"No point now." Liam held her away from him and tried to sound as disinterested as he could despite the obvious response from his dick that had begun tenting out his shorts.

"Stop being such a grumpy bugger." she giggled and slid off the sofa onto her knees, her hands sliding up his thighs reaching for the waistband of his pants.

"What are you doing?"

Her boyfriend looked at her in surprise, lifting his hips to assist her as she dragged his clothing down past his knees, freeing his rapidly hardening prick.

Wrapping her slim fingers around the thick shaft she began lightly stroking her small hand up and down his manhood as she looked up at him and, smiling naughtily, licked her lips invitingly.

"Would you have liked it if I had done this to him." Her voice was husky as she teased him.

"Oh fuck Madd's!" all he could do was gasp at her words and lean back to wait.

Her tongue darted out, flicking against his bulbous cockhead then swirling around the sensitive glans.

"Mmmmmmmmm... Urrrmmmmmmm... Mmmmmmmm!"

Smearing the dome with her saliva Maddi kept her eyes fixed on his as she licked the tip of his shaft, taking time to probe the tiny slit with her tongue.

Within a minute she had her boyfriend rock hard in her hand, breathing heavily while she lightly pumped his manhood using her spit to lubricate the motion of her soft fist on his hardness.

"Where the fuck did you learn to do this?" he managed to groan as he enjoyed his first blow job from her.

Maddison giggled impishly, looking up and pushing her hair back from her face "Men aren't the only ones who can watch porn you know. A girl can find out a lot from the internet."

Then without waiting for a reply she slid her red lips over the end of his throbbing prick, taking several inches into her mouth.

"Gluuurrrrrgggggg.... Uurrmmmmmm.... Glukkkkkkkkkkk!" sucking hungrily on his erect pole Maddi began to bob her head, her long dark hair falling forwards obscuring her face.

Her left hand cupped his balls while the other remained wrapped around his shaft as she took the tip of his spear deeper, gagging slightly when she let the crown probe her throat.

"Guuuuggggggggggggggg!"

All Liam could do was lay back on the couch and groan softly enjoying what she was doing to his cock.

Down then up, again and again, she swallowed his hard meat greedily, her red lips stretched to form a red O around the pulsing organ.

With his girlfriend's mouth tightening around his cock, Liam could feel his eruption building. His frustrations from the previous night coming to the fore and he knew he was going to lose control soon.

"Fuck it Maddi you're gonna make me cum." His voice was hoarse with lust as he reached for her, wrapping her dark mane in his fingers.

"Maybe I should have done this for him? Would you have liked that?" she murmured letting his erection slip out from between her lips.

"Oh fuck.... I.... I... don't.... know. Yes.... maybe." he groaned softly.

"Gurrrrmmmmmm... Gugggggggggggg... Gukkkkkkkkkkkkk!" encouraged by his comment she took him even deeper, opening her eyes wider and staring into his, daring him to spurt.

"Oh shit... shit... oh..... Maddeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" his last word came out as a long moan, his dick pulsing as the first ropes of semen hit the back of Maddison's throat.

"Guuuuurrrrrggggggggggggggggggg!" keeping her lips wrapped tightly around her boyfriend's spasming manhood she swallowed hungrily again and then again, taking every last drop of his man cream down into her belly.

Liam was left gasping for breath when Maddi eventually slid her mouth off of his prick and lightly ran her tongue around the tip of his shaft, cleaning off the last of his ejaculate.

"Mmmmmmmm..... that was surprisingly yummy but can I have a coffee now?" she sat back licking her lips and giggling.

~~~~~~ooOOoo~~~~~~

It was an hour or so later after they had had a cappuccino and something to eat that Maddison stood up and took hold of her boyfriend's hand.

"You've had your turn and I need to go home soon but I really need you to fuck me first."

She was still wearing his old t-shirt, the one that barely came down just below her backside when she stood still. It rose up even higher as she took his hand and led him towards the bedroom and she knew his eyes were rivetted on her gorgeous pert bottom as she wiggled ahead of him while he followed helplessly.

Before they reached the bed Liam grabbed her from behind and, pulling her back against him, let his hands slip around her to cup her small firm tits. Roughly mauling them through the thin cotton he quickly found her half-swollen nipples, teasing them into hard points.

"Oh fuck." Maddi groaned and leaned back against him, twisting her head around so she could kiss him.

Her bottom pushed back trapping his erection between her firm cheeks as her tongue probed into his mouth to play with his. All the while her boyfriend's fingers continued to squeeze and grope her modest breasts, arousing her nipples until they ached.

Letting one of his hands slide gently down across her flat tummy Liam tugged up the t-shirt to expose her shaven sex before easing his probing fingers between her slender thighs.

"Shit.... Oh shit.... oh.... Liam.... ooooohhhhhh." Maddison sighed into her boyfriend's mouth and went up onto her toes when he began to work one of his digits into her pink wet slit.

With his hand trapped between her legs as he fingered her pussy he felt Maddi squirm in his arms, gasping breathlessly, while his other hand gently massaged her tit.

Sighing with delight Maddi reached inelegantly back between them, her hand exploring in his shorts to take a hold of his hard throbbing cock. Wrapping her small fist around his erection she squeezed and stroked it as best she could, given the awkwardness of her position.

"Please... fuck me Liam... please.... I need you inside me." whimpering desperately her voice was soft as she begged him.

Easing his glistening fingers out of her dripping sex with a soft plop he released his hold on her letting her step away and peel the t-shirt off over her head. Totally nude now she lay back on the bed and, spreading her legs wide, held out her arms inviting her boyfriend to mount her.

"Please.... I want you."

Grinning like an idiot he hurriedly divested himself of the few clothes he had on and lowered himself onto her, guiding the head of his shaft against her moist entrance, easing her slick, puffy outer labia aside.

"Please Liam... please baby... I need you in...."

She reached for him as his body came down on top of hers, grabbing his arse and pulling him towards her so his hard length slid all the way up into her cunt.

"Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..... oh.... yeeeesssssssssssssssssss."

Arching up off the bed Maddison wrapped her legs around him and began to hump urgently back when he started to fuck her. Taking every inch of his hard length as he drove into her tight hole in a slow easy rhythm, she sighed contentedly savouring the delight she was already beginning to feel.

Supporting his weight on his arms Liam stared down into his girlfriend's big hazel eyes watching her expression of ecstasy, his deep strokes gradually stoking the fire inside her.

"Yes... oh yes, yes.... oh, oh... fuck... oh fuck... yes, yes, yes." gasping breathlessly Maddi squirmed under him, her head thrashing from side to side and whipping her long dark hair across her face.

Even though she had sucked him off only a short while before she could tell from the way his breath rasped against her cheek as he pounded into her that it wouldn't be long before he was ready to come again.

Laying beneath him and writhing in ecstasy, she was also desperate to cum and made it very clear to her boyfriend that she was also close to her orgasm.

"Yes... oh yes.... I'm.... I'm.... nearly there.... oh fuck... don't..... stop."

Increasing the speed of his thrusts he started to piston feverishly into her, burying his pulsing length in her tight slit again and again while her outer lips clung to his tumescent shaft caressing it as it slid in and out of her dripping slit.

"Oh god Liam... yes, yes, I'm... oh fuck I'm cummmmmminggggggggg!"

Maddi's legs locked tighter around him and she arched upwards off the bed, grinding her pussy onto his throbbing dick, her whole body stiffening as she came hard.

Without pausing or slowing he continued to drive his cock into her, ferociously hammering his manhood into her as vigorously as he could, prolonging her climax.