Check Out Girl Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maddison rolled onto her side so she could look at him properly, resting her face on her hand.

"Do you think I am an exhibitionist?"

Now it was Liam's turn to look back at his girlfriend, "Does it turn you on when you do it?"

She suddenly seemed thoughtful and went quiet again before eventually answering.

"Yes, it does but it scares me as well."

He grinned at her "That's natural, if it didn't scare you at least a bit, it probably wouldn't excite you."

Giving that some thought she pushed herself up and slid out of bed.

Scrabbling around for her clothes she glanced back at him "We need to get dressed and get something to eat."

Once the two of them were back in the living room Liam ordered them a take-away while Maddison informed her parents that she wouldn't be home that night.

"All sorted?" he checked with her as she got off the phone.

"Mmhhhmm... mum was fine but dads got the hump with me again."

Settling down in front of the TV the couple shared a large pizza and spent the rest of the evening discussing their upcoming holiday before heading off to bed and making love again before spooning together and eventually falling asleep.

~~~~~~ooOOoo~~~~~~

The next seven days leading up to their trip, was hectic for both Maddi and Liam and despite wanting to spend as much time together as possible they found things difficult.

Both of them had to work and Maddison's father was still vehemently opposed to her staying over so they continued to limit the nights she slept at Liam's to week-ends and just one or, sometimes two, times in the week.

One of those nights was the Wednesday and he had arranged to pick her up from work.

Arriving early, he was sitting in his car waiting when Maddison walked out of the supermarket entrance with a vaguely familiar figure following her. Whoever he was he was obviously talking to her although she was blatantly ignoring him.

That was when he suddenly realised that the man with his girlfriend was Henry Grant, the guy who had molested her when she was drunk at the company party.

Intrigued by what was happening he sat watching them intently as Henry caught up with her and grabbed her arm. The obviously unwanted contact jerked him out of his inaction and that was when he started to get out of the car his eyes still focused on them.

Flinging his hand away from her Maddi turned on him, clearly extremely angry.

"Take your grubby little hands off me." she told him loudly enough for her boyfriend to hear.

"Calm down babe. No need to get all stressed." The obnoxious Henry laughed, "I was just asking."

"I said no and I meant it. Now fuck off and leave me alone." Maddi almost shouted at him before storming away and heading towards her boyfriend.

"Your loss you stuck up bitch. You don't know what you'll be missing." He called out sneeringly.

Then looking up and seeing Liam across the car park Henry turned and started to hurriedly disappear in the opposite direction.

"What was that about?" Liam enquired when he got closer to her, still staring at the guy's back as he walked hurriedly away.

She glanced back at the rapidly departing figure "I swear I'll swing for that prick one of these days."

"Which prick?" Liam wanted to be certain he had identified him correctly.

"That one. Henry the arsehole Grant." she declared with venom.

"I thought that was him?"

"Yeah. That was him, the fucking tosser." She confirmed.

"Oh! What's he up to now?"

Maddi snorted "Nothing new. He's still being an arsehole and making snide comments about me."

"Like?"

"Like how I was all over him at the party. That I couldn't get enough of him and how he wants to take me out and show me a good time."

Liam started laughing "He's fucked Stacey and now he fancies a turn with you that's all."

"God, you aren't even angry. Do you want me to go out with him? Would that turn you on as well?" she retorted angrily yanking open the car door and getting in.

He slid in to the driver's side and glanced across at her.

"No, of course I don't want you going out with him."

"But the idea of it turns you on, doesn't it?" turning her head she glared at him across the car.

"Well.... I... err... sort of.... it..." he struggled to answer her.

"Oh my god.... It does. Me with that prick. It fucking turns you on."

"No... err... I mean... yeah but I don't...."

The look of disdain she gave her boyfriend on hearing his answer made it clear exactly how she felt about her antagonist's invitation to take her out and her boyfriend's apparent acceptance of it.

"Well dream on mister, it ain't going to happen."

Her obvious anger and her last comment prompted Liam to keep quiet on the topic.

"So, where are we going?" Maddison changed subject.

Liam's brain was still considering what his girlfriend had been saying about Henry still trying to get into her panties.

As much as he denied it, the thought of her going on an actual date with Henry had turned him on him, just as she had guessed. Although he hadn't lied the thought of it made him jealous as well.

Remembering his reaction to what had happened at her works party he struggled to control his feelings and couldn't help but go over all the unanswered questions that had plagued his thoughts since that night.

He knew he loved Maddison more than anything. The thought of her being with someone else was almost unthinkable to him except for that small part of his brain that kept telling how aroused the idea of it made him feel.

"Err... how about the pub.... maybe?" was all he could think of to suggest.

"Fine." She turned away and stared out of the window still in something of a huff at what he had said.

Spending the evening in the pub, they grabbed a bar meal and discussed their upcoming holiday. Mostly it was just reviewing all the arrangements for travel and what they would do during their week away.

However, Liam was careful not to mention anything more about what had had happened to Maddi at work and their earlier discussion about Henry asking her out.

She had told her parents she was staying at her boyfriend's that night so after they were finished in the pub they headed back to Liam's flat.

"Do you really want me to go on a date with Henry?" Maddison asked quietly once they were in the car on the way to his place.

Not looking at her boyfriend she stared out of the window as she spoke.

Liam paused, not starting the engine, and reached across to tip Maddi's face round so they were looking at each other.

"Honestly the only answer I can give you is yes and no."

She regarded him curiously "I don't understand..."

He took a deep breath knowing it was time he at least tried to be honest about how he felt.

"No, I don't want you going out with anyone else Madd's. I love you and I can't imagine my life without you."

His first statement brought a smile to her lips and she leant in to kiss him lightly.

"You know I love you to and I'd do anything for you...." she left her sentence unfinished as he held up his hand.

"But part of me finds the idea of you.... being with another man a turn on. Don't ask me why but it does."

"So, you do want me to go on a date with Henry?" Maddi bit her lower lip apprehensively as she whispered her response.

"No, no I don't, I really don't." with a sense of panic Liam grabbed her hand, "It's just the idea of it.... it's kind of arousing."

Maddison sighed with relief, the thought of going anywhere near the odious Henry Grant made her feel nauseous.

"Maybe... maybe we could.... just pretend...." She suggested hesitantly.

"What do you mean?"

She bit her lip nervously "I pretend that I've been on a date and that.... that things happened. Then I tell you about it."

Liam grinned "That sounds like it could be a lot of fun."

His girlfriend giggled "It could be."