Check Out Girl Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck!" she exclaimed loudly, going up onto her toes as her boyfriend unceremoniously drove his cock up into her from behind.

From the moment he entered her Maddison knew she was going to cum and cum hard. However, when Liam grasped her hips and started to fuck her, ferociously hammering his engorged shaft into her tight hole, she quickly realised it would also be sooner rather than later.

"Uhhhh.... Uhhhhh.... Aaahhhhh.... Unghhhhh!" grunting breathlessly with a cascade of water running over her body Maddi could do nothing except take the frantic pounding he was giving her.

Behind her, her boyfriend thrust into her dripping quim sheathing his prick in her pussy as he desperately sought his own release. Every stroke forcing the breath from her lungs and almost lifting her off her feet.

"Oh fuck Madd's... oh fuck, fuck.... I... I...I'm...."

"Not yet.... I'm nearly..... there.... wait.... I'm... so close..." she gasped, pushing back onto his manhood and endeavouring to get even more of it inside her.

His hips slapped loudly against her bottom, his turgid rod pistoning up into her slit, the puffy outer lips of her sex wrapped around it cushioning every stroke he made.

"Yes.... yes.... now... do it now.... come with.... meeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" her last word came out as shriek, her head snapping up and her body stiffening as she climaxed.

"Fuck.... yeeeesssssssssssssssssssssss!" literally at the moment she exploded Liam buried his cock in her one last time and flooded her belly with his seed.

"Wow what a way to start the holiday." Maddi gasped when she finally got her breath back.

Letting his rapidly softening dick slip out of her he turned her to face him and kissed her "It certainly was."

Taking a few minutes to clean themselves up properly they dried off and got dressed.

Maddi selected a conservative pair of cut-offs and a simple tube top from her case as she put the rest of her things away, before sitting down to apply some make-up.

Meanwhile Liam settled for his usual shorts and a t-shirt after shoving the clothes he had brought into the wardrobe.

Leaving the hotel a few minutes later, they wandered hand-in-hand along the main road down to the sandy beach, passing through the centre of the small resort. With a selection of restaurants, several bars and a couple of bigger, livelier places they could go to if they wanted, they agreed it seemed perfect for the holiday they sought

The sun had started to set turning the sky a slightly deeper blue and painting an orange glow on the horizon as they stood on the edge of the shore gazing out across the calm azure sea.

"Hungry?" Liam asked.

"Starving." Maddison held his hand enjoying the scenery and the agreeably warm evening sunshine.

He glanced back at the various eating places around them "So where do you fancy then?"

"How about there?" Maddi indicated a small cosy looking restaurant overlooking the beach, "That one looks nice."

The place she chose was relatively empty and they were quickly handed menu's as they were shown to a table.

By the time they had finished enjoying a pleasant meal the sun had fully set, and it was dark when they wandered back along the main strip. Checking out the various bars and clubs they eventually settled on a fairly quiet place to have drink in.

The bar they chose was only about half full, mostly with groups of young men and girls but there were also a few couples dotted around.

Getting themselves a drink from the bar they found an empty table and settled down to enjoy the first cocktail of their holiday, relaxing as they took in the ambience of the place.

Staying for a second drink the pair talked about their plans for the rest of the week before, deciding not to make it a late night, they retired to the hotel to get a good night's rest.

~~~~~~ooOoo~~~~~~

Coming to slowly Liam opened his eyes to be greeted by ribbons of bright sunlight streaming through the gap in the curtains.

Rolling over onto his back he was slightly surprised to find the space next to him empty and that he was alone in the bed. He was starting to wonder where Maddi had gone when the bathroom door opened and his girlfriend, wrapped in a towel, walked back in.

"Finally, you're awake sleepy." she smiled, "I thought you were going to stay there all day."

Liam yawned and stretched "You already showered?"

"Mmhhhmm." dropping her towel she slid, naked, under the sheet with him.

Cuddling up to him Maddison slid her hand down across his stomach allowing her fingers to lightly caress his cock.

"Christ Madd's that feels..." Liam started to say before she cut him off mid-sentence by kissing him.

"Wonderful." she giggled, pulling her lips away from his, her slender nimble fingers stroking his manhood to its full tumescence.

"Shit... what.... are you...?" groaning softly Liam let his head fall back onto the pillow as his prick rapidly responded to her soft touch.

Maddi kissed him again, her tongue darting in to play against his in a long deep passionate kiss while she tightened her grip on his now throbbing erection.

"I want you Liam. Please. We didn't do it last night." she whispered into his mouth.

Unable to resist her he rolled onto his back so that she could straddle his body, looking down at him as her thighs parted and she started to ease herself onto him.

Reaching down his fingers wrapped around the base of his dick guiding his cockhead up against her slit and rubbing the bulbous tip between her labia.

"Fuck.... I want you in me!" she groaned in anticipation, the first couple of hard inches already nudging into her moist entrance.

There was no further foreplay as Maddi impaled herself, burying the remainder of his rampant length in her dripping pussy in a single firm downward stroke.

"Oh god Maddi!" he gasped, her warm breath brushing his neck as she slumped against him, the soft velvet walls of her vagina closing tight around his prick.

Squirming on him Maddison moaned with delight as he thrust up spearing her with his shaft, bucking his hips up off the bed to fuck into her with long deep strokes.

Around his dick her soft labia clung to his girth, folding in and out as he vigorously fucked his cock up into her pink slit.

"Oh yes, yes... oh fuck Liam... fuck meeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" sighing she sat upright and threw her head back, pressing down onto him, giving her boyfriend complete unobstructed access to her sex.

The steady creak of the bedsprings matched their easy rhythm as she rode him, while the headboard clattered against the wall like a metronome. Anyone in the next room would be left in doubt as to exactly what they were doing as she bounced on him, working hard length into her eager body again and again.

With her muscles clenching around his solid rod, Liam knew he wasn't going to last very long but he desperately tried to hold back, wanting to bring her to a climax before he emptied himself into her.

Her slim body jerked urgently, impaled on his shaft, while Liam's arse lifted and dropped pumping up off the bed between his girlfriend's splayed thighs.

"Oh yes.... oh yes, yes, yes." Maddi braced her hands on his chest, jerking as he pistoned his cock up into her dripping pussy forcing it as deep as he could with every thrust.

"Fuck Maddi... oh fuck... oh god I'm close...." gasping he felt her body grind against his, her dark hair cascading over her shoulders while her nipples grazed his palms sending small ripples of pleasure through her.

"Not yet... don't stop please... I'm... nearly....!" moaning loudly Maddison thrashed on top of him, her nails raking his chest as she rode him.

"Unghh... unhhh... aaahhh... unhhhhhhhhhh."

Grunting with every stroke her boyfriend slammed his erection up into her slim frame making her small breasts bounce and sending her closer and closer to the precipice.

Bracing her hands firmly against his chest she arched her body and ground her cunt down onto his rampant organ the ecstasy growing rapidly in her core.

"Yes, yes, yes... oh fuck.... yes... yesssssssssssssssssssssssss!" shrieking in ecstasy she came hard, convulsing almost uncontrollably in the throes of one huge mind-blowing orgasm.

"Unghhhhhh... Uhhhhhhhh... Fuckkkkkkkk!" feeling her body tense then shudder with pleasure Liam lost control, his own body stiffening as buried his length in her one last time.

His dick pulsed in her warm vaginal tunnel and, spurting again and again, he filled Maddi's womb with a copious amount of his man cream.

Breathless, she rolled off him and collapsed onto her back before cuddling up against him.

"I think I might need another shower now." she giggled running her fingers lightly across his chest.

He pulled her closer "I'll come and wash your back this time."

~~~~~~ooOoo~~~~~~

After hurriedly showering, Maddi for the second time, the pair dressed; Liam in shorts and a t-shirt while his girlfriend wore a brief little sundress over her brief blue bikini. Then once they were both ready, they wandered down to the breakfast room to eat.

The hotel wasn't anywhere near full so they had no problem finding a table and after they had had coffee and pastries, they collected their towels and sunscreen from the room. Making their way down to the pool they found about half the loungers were occupied, mostly by older couples, but there was one group of 4 lads and a couple of girls by themselves as well.

Laying out her towel Maddison slipped off her sundress and took a moment to pose in her bikini. Liam noticing that she received a few appreciative looks from several of the men there, especially the group of young guys.

Ignoring the obvious stares Maddi sat and carefully applied her sun cream, running her hands over her exposed flesh as she rubbed it in then rolling over onto her stomach, she untied her top.

"Do my back please babe." She asked, laying down and letting her boyfriend apply cream to the parts she couldn't reach.

Liam took his time massaging the lotion into her skin. Rubbing it onto her back he let his fingers trace along her sides and against the swell of her small breasts. Then with that done he did the backs of her legs making sure to brush his fingers along the gusset of her bikini bottoms to tease her slit.

Once he was done, she re-tied her top and sat up giving him a slightly reproachful smile.

"I hope you enjoyed that." she murmured before she returned the favour.

He winked "Well I'm sure those four lads did."

The pair of them spent the rest of their first morning of the holiday lazing by the hotel pool reading, occasionally swimming and generally sitting around relaxing, while Maddison also took the opportunity to sit and pose in her bikini when her boyfriend took a few photos of her.

"You know you're getting plenty of interested looks from that group of guys over there?" Liam said as they sat at a poolside table having a lunchtime beer and sharing a small pizza.

"Mmhhmm... and you're complaining?"

He grinned "That my girlfriend is an exhibitionist?"

Maddi bit her lip and nodded, her cheeks flushing scarlet as she whispered "Yes."

"Not a chance."

It was about 2 o'clock when they finished eating and Liam disappeared up to the room leaving Maddison on her sunbed reading her novel.

He hadn't intended being too long but, in the end, he was gone for a good fifteen minutes.

Strolling casually back down to the pool he was surprised to see Maddi's lounger empty and looking around he found her with her feet in the water chatting to the other two girls.

She glanced up and seeing him walking back she waved to him but made no move to get up, so he went across to join them.

"Liam this is Lisa and Rachel. Girls this is my boyfriend Liam." She made the appropriate introductions.

"Hello Liam." The one called Rachel gave him a flirtatious smile and fluttered her lashes at him, much to Maddi's annoyance, while the other girl simply said hello.

Unable to swim, as the group of four guys had started throwing a ball around in the pool taking it over, the girls had contented themselves with just getting their feet wet as they talked. Not wanting to join in their conversation and having been introduced Liam left them to it and went back to his sunbed.

"We need two more for a three a side water polo if you fancy playing girls." One of the lads called across to them.

"I'm out." Rachel got up and made a point of going to sit with Liam.

"How about you two?" the guy who had shouted swam across.

Maddi and her new friend discussed it for a moment and then both dropped into the water indicating their acceptance of the offer to play.

Looking back, she glared across Rachel who had started to monopolise Liam and gave him a little wave, before separating from the other girl as they went either end to be quickly joined by two of the men.

She was annoyed with the blonde making a play for her boyfriend and knew that teasing him by joining in the water polo would keep his interest focused on her. It would also give her another way of playing their new game when they were in bed.

"Hey." She greeted her two team mates as they introduced themselves as Charlie and Sean.

Maddi knew that the boys weren't going to take it seriously and almost from the start the game began to deteriorate when the four lads started splashing the two girls as they attempted to get the ball.

They had been playing for barely five minutes when she jumped to catch the ball and two of them grabbed her. Squealing loudly, she felt a hand slide around her to squeeze her breast as she was pulled under the water, letting go of her as she came up spluttering.

Red faced she looked around but the identity of the groper wasn't obvious, all the guys looking innocently back at her.

Of course, Lisa, the other girl playing, was receiving her fair share of attention and getting the same treatment.

The game continued and it was just a few minutes later when it happened again.

This time when she was dragged down two unknown hands slipped up inside her bikini top and cupped her tits as she was hauled, unceremoniously, beneath the surface again.

Spitting out water she came back up to find of both her breasts bared to anyone looking. Glancing around she noted that the lads were grinning and several men sitting around the pool were paying her attention.

Standing in the water with her tits completely exposed she felt her belly tighten as sudden thrill swept through her and, smiling, she casually pulled her top back down to cover them.

As she made herself decent again, she was pleased to see Liam was paying her attention and barely talking to Rachel who was sitting with him glowering at Maddi.

The boy's hands were everywhere and Maddi felt her breasts being fondled a couple more times as she was taken hold of and dunked. Not that she minded too much as she could see it had diverted her boyfriend's interest away from Rachel.

Jumping for the ball she was dragged under yet again.

"Got it!" Sean stood up in the pool holding Maddison's bikini top triumphantly aloft as she came up spluttering for the umpteenth time.

Realising her modest breasts were now fully on show and her bra was gone Maddi clamped her hands over her tits.

"Give that back now!" she demanded trying to sound angry while secretly loving the show she was giving all of the men around the pool.

"Come and get it." grinning Sean teased her for a minute and then threw it back, everyone enjoying the view as she put it back on, sending another delightful wave of excitement through her

Enough was enough though and, laughing it off, she re-tied her bikini top and called a halt before things went too far.

Dripping wet, she flopped onto her sunbed, recently vacated by Rachel, still giggling as she lay back breathing heavily.

"Did you enjoy that?" she looked up at her boyfriend and discretely stroked her fingers along his inner thigh, "Watching them cop a feel and me showing my breasts off?"

"You know I did."

She smiled naughtily "They asked me and Lisa, to go for a drink with them tonight."

He looked at her his heart thumping "Are you going?"

Maddi squeezed his leg "You'd like me to, wouldn't you?"

Liam didn't answer. He didn't need to; she knew exactly what he wanted.

"Well, I thought about it but I'm not. Lisa and Rachel are but I'm going out with my boyfriend." she continued frankly, "This is just a game remember."

Part of him felt slightly disappointed while another, larger part, was relieved.

It was after five o'clock and the temperature was starting to drop when the pair of them retired to their room. Maddison leaving off her sundress and wiggling sexily past the 4 young men in just her bikini enjoying the knowledge that their eyes followed her every step.

Upstairs she hurriedly stripped off her costume and moved towards the bathroom.

"Coming to wash my back?" she asked her boyfriend coquettishly before stepping through the door, leaving it open for him.

Liam grinned and hurriedly removed his shorts and t-shirt before following her into the bathroom.

Stepping under the steady stream of warm water he joined his girlfriend his hands sliding around her covering her small firm tits and rolling the sensitive buds with his fingers.

"Oh baby.... ooohhhhhh!" she sighed leaning back against him and closing her eyes as the water cascaded over them, "That feels soooooo..... good."

"Are you imagining one of those lads touching you like this?" he whispered in her ear.

Her boyfriend's words accompanied by the things his hands were doing to her and the sensations he was creating in her body soon had her moaning softly.

Squirming in his grasp she started grinding her cute, pert bottom back into his crotch feeling his stiff manhood slide between her buttocks. All the while her nipples were throbbing hotly, the dark areola surrounding them puckering tightly and she could feel her arousal growing rapidly once again.

"Are you... imagining that... one of them... with me... in here." Her words were punctuated by little gasps of pleasure.

"Fuck." behind her Liam groaned his cock throbbing at the thought she had put in his mind.

Now she had control Maddison twisted away from him and dropped to her knees, reaching for his hard shaft.

"Or maybe I'm doing this to them." She looked up at him.

"Oh fuck.... yes."

"Gummmmmmm... Urrgggggggggggg.... Uuurrrmmmmm!" she took him in her mouth and, bobbing her head as the water cascaded over her, started to suck greedily on his tumescent rod, eager to please him.

With his erection covered in her spit and her wet hair plastered to her face she stretched her jaws further apart and endeavoured to take him as deep as she could.

"Nnnuuuuummmm.... Uuuurrgggggggg.... Gllluuckkkkkkk!" spluttering and choking she looked almost innocently up at him with the tip of his manhood buried half-way down her throat.

"Oh fuck... Madd's... that's.... oh god!" standing with water running down his body he gasped incredulously as she deep throated him.

Struggling to breathe she kept her lips wrapped around the base of his shaft until, eventually, she slipped her mouth off of it and looked expectantly up at him, her chest heaving as she waited for his guidance.

"Up...." he commanded her tersely and Maddison submissively obeyed, letting him turn her around so she faced the white tiled wall.

She barely had the time to lean forwards and spread her legs before her boyfriend drove up into her pink slit. Grasping her hips, he entered her from behind, the force of his thrust lifting her completely off her feet for a moment.

"Oh fuck... yessssssssssssssss... fuck me!" she groaned out loud when his rock-hard length filled her eager pussy.

Her fingers spread out against the wet tiles supporting her weight while she balanced precariously, impaled on his cock, her toes barely touching the floor.