Check Out Girl Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unable to restrain himself Liam pounded his erection into his girlfriend's cunt, one arm around her waist, literally pumping her slim frame up and down on his shaft while his free hand mauled her small firm breasts.

"Unhhhhhhh... aaahhh... unnghhh... fuck, oh fuck." Maddi grunted, every time his full length speared her eager love hole, her reddened outer lips gripping around his thick girth to cushion every stroke he made.

Keeping her hands splayed on the tiles she shoved back against him, giving him something to push against and increase his tempo. With his hips slapping her arse loudly each time he drove his cock into her, she groaned louder, her perky tits bouncing with the force of his urgent thrusting.

"Unghh... Unhhhh... oh fuck Madd's... I'm close.... I'm gonna..." he grunted and panted behind her as his body started to jerk faster.

"Oh shit... not yet... don't stop.... I...I'm... nearly there!" she squealed, his frenetic shafting bringing her climax closer by the second.

Liam's fingers found a nipple and tugged on it roughly, making his girlfriend yelp and squirm, as another bolt of sheer delight radiated out from the abused bud.

"Shit, shit.... I.... I'm gonna cum.... Cum... in me." a high-pitched shriek accompanied Maddison's orgasm, her body stiffening in the throes of ecstasy before, still completely skewered on Liam's dick, she shuddered almost uncontrollably.

"Fuuuuuucccccckkkkkkkkkkk.... yesssssssssssssssssss!" burying his cock in her one last time he came.

Timing his ejaculation to perfection he filled her belly with an ample deposit of his sperm at the exact moment of her climax.

Once he had emptied his balls Liam slowly eased his meat out of Maddi's gaping slit with a soft plop and reached to turn off the water.

Turning around his girlfriend slipped her arms about his neck and pulled his mouth down to hers, kissing him lovingly as the last drops of warm water splashed over them.

Then, reaching for a towel for himself, he handed her a second one as they stepped out to dry themselves off.

~~~~~~ooOoo~~~~~~

Liam was dressed to go out in a just a few minutes. Slipping on clean shorts and a short-sleeved shirt he went down to get a beer at the poolside bar leaving Maddison to get ready.

Wanting to look her best for their first night she carefully brushed her long dark hair and then put on her full make-up. Applying a heavy layer of mascara on her false eyelashes, she put on a dark eyeshadow with her eyeliner swept upwards to give her the look she wanted.

Satisfied she slipped a tiny white thong up her legs before deciding on a short black and white flared skirt that barely covered her bottom. Then, going braless, she pulled a figure-hugging white vest over her head and smoothed it down across her breasts.

Happy with her appearance and the way her nipples pushed out against the thin material she put on her lip gloss and went down to join her boyfriend.

"Wow!" Liam exclaimed as she walked out of the doors and swayed across to join him at the bar, her skirt flicking around the top of her thighs.

"I'll have a gin and tonic please." Maddi giggled obviously pleased with his reaction.

Ordering another beer for himself along with her drink, he noted the group of lads along the bar casting glances at his hot girlfriend as she sat up on a barstool with most of her long legs on show.

"I see you got their interest again." He grinned handing her the G&T she wanted.

Maddi chuckled again, uncrossing and recrossing her legs, to give the four guys a brief flash up her skirt.

"Are you complaining?"

"Not a chance." he laughed, taking a mouthful of his beer.

For the next thirty minutes the pair sat and slowly finished their drinks as they chatted about their day and their plans for tomorrow. Then, once their glasses were empty, they headed off to the main street to find a restaurant.

Strolling along hand-in-hand down the main strip they looked at several possible eating places before choosing a small, friendly looking, bistro that displayed an interesting menu.

Enjoying a quiet, romantic meal they spent the next couple of hours savouring the local cuisine and sharing a bottle of wine

"What now?" Liam looked at her questioningly as he finished his drink.

"How about we find a bar before we go back?"

"Sounds great." he agreed and called the waiter over to settle their bill.

Making their way back up the main street they looked for somewhere to go and eventually picked the Excalibur. The bar seemed fairly lively with decent music playing and a few people dancing so, taking a chance, they went in.

Finding themselves a table Maddison offered to get the drinks as Liam had paid for the meal so he sat down while she went to the bar.

Watching his girlfriend's backside wiggling in the short skirt Liam was wondering how he had got so lucky when he noticed the four lads from their hotel standing at the counter with the two girls, Lisa and Rachel. They had clearly seen Maddi and made a point of speaking to her as she approached them.

Glancing back at her boyfriend she grinned naughtily and then stopped to chat to the six of them for a few minutes, knowing Liam was watching, before ordering two San Miguel's at the bar.

He raised an eyebrow questioningly as she returned and put the two bottles down on the table.

"What was all that about?"

She grinned "Just making friends. They asked me if I wanted to join them."

"And?"

"And I told them I was with my boyfriend." She giggled kissing him briefly.

"Was that all?" Liam pressed her.

"Errm.... One of them... he umm... he asked me if I was going to go in for the wet t-shirt contest on Thursday."

"Really?" Liam looked surprised.

She laughed "I told him that was a silly idea. I didn't have the boobs for it."

He grinned "I wouldn't say that. They look great to me."

"That's pretty much what they said. They told me they looked pretty good in the pool today."

"They certainly did, especially on the two occasions they got you out of your top."

Maddi ignored his comment, "Then the tall one with blonde hair, Darren, said I should send you back to the room and stay here with him."

Her answer sent his brain into overdrive again. 'Imagining his girlfriend staying here with the four lads, especially the good-looking blonde one, and what his intention would be for her.'

"Are you going to?" he asked, part of him hoping she would say yes while the rest of him screamed out in protest at what he was thinking.

"Would you like me to?" her whispered answer was barely audible over the noise in the bar, "I'm sure they wouldn't mind."

Liam swallowed hard as his stomach tightened into a hard knot as he struggled to suppress the small part of him that wanted this fantasy.

"No. You're mine." he managed to finally say although not without a tiny hint of regret at the back of his mind.

Maddison giggled and snuggled against him taking a mouthful of her beer "Right answer. Let's dance."

The small area of floor set aside for dancing was half full, mostly with scantily clad girls gyrating to the heavy beat emanating from the speakers.

The two of them danced through a couple of songs before he went to sit down. Dancing was fine with him, in moderation, but he preferred to watch his girlfriend given the choice.

No sooner had he returned to their table than Darren, the blonde-haired lad she had spoken to earlier, moved in to start dancing next to her.

Once again, the thoughts of his sharing sexy girlfriend with another man sprang to mind. An image of Maddison laying naked on a bed with her legs spread wide being fucked hard, filled his head.

'What was wrong with him? Was he some sort of pervert? Why did the idea turn him on?'

A multitude of thoughts filled his brain and it was only when Maddi returned to the table after the song ended that he shook himself free of his reflections.

"Another?" Liam held up his empty beer bottle as his girlfriend sat down.

"Sure."

Standing up he left her there as he went to the bar, ordering two San Miguel's from the barman. Waiting he casually listened to the conversation from the four lads standing next to him, Lisa and Rachel having gone to dance.

"She's fucking gorgeous."

"Yeah, I wouldn't kick her out of bed that's for sure."

"Shame she's with her boyfriend."

"I reckon you're in there Darren, if you play your cards right."

Their comments awakened the feelings he had been trying to suppress and brought them to the forefront of his thoughts yet again.

Collecting the drinks, he left the guys talking and made his way back to the table once more questioning his morality and the depth of his perversion. He loved Maddi, he knew that without a doubt, so why did he have the urge to see her with another man?

They sat and finished their second round of beer's before deciding to call it a night and head back to the hotel.

"Are you going to go in for the t-shirt contest?" Liam asked as they walked along holding hands.

"Do you want me to?" she answered him with her own question.

"You're an exhibitionist Madd's, I think you'd love doing it."

She giggled and snuggled up close to her boyfriend as he put his arm around her "Maybe, I'll think about it."

~~~~~~ooOoo~~~~~~

The next few days were uneventful as the pair simply enjoyed being on holiday together.

Spending their days at the beach or around the pool while during the evenings they ate in the local restaurants and sampled a few of the bars that made up the majority of the nightlife. Of course, sex was also on their agenda and they managed to make love at least twice a day.

As far as the wet t-shirt competition went the subject only came up once during the three days when Maddi told her boyfriend she wasn't going to take part so he let the matter drop.

It wasn't until the Thursday itself that she relented.

They had got up and dressed for the beach; Maddi in her red two-piece swimsuit with a sundress over the top while Liam was wearing his usual shorts and a t-shirt.

Finishing breakfast, the pair had collected towels and sunscreen from their room and walked down to the sea shore.

"Are you sure you don't want to take part in the contest?" he asked her as they sat on the beach and applied sun cream.

She looked at him pensively "Do you think I should?"

"It's not about what I think, it's what you want to do."

"I know... but I'm never going to win am I... not with my two fried eggs." Maddi looked down at her small breasts.

Liam grinned "But will it turn you on... showing off in front of an audience?"

Blushing scarlet she avoided his eyes and whispered "Yes."

"Then do it... just for the hell of it."

"You... you want me to?" her question was hesitant.

"Yes." was all he said by way of confirmation.

"Ok. I'll do it then."