Checking His Browser Pt. 01

Story Info
Wife can't believe what is on hubby's browser.
1.9k words
3.51
21.8k
25
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While browsing the internet one day on a laptop that she shared with Jack, her husband, Tessa accidently came across his leftover porn history he must have forgotten to delete. Unable to resist the temptation of looking at what her husband had been up to, Tessa checked out the titles on the history browser. There was one that stuck out. It was called "Wife gives blowjob as hubby watches".

"Oh, that sounds like quite a title," Tessa told herself. "I wonder if that is something he would like to happen with me."

She had never thought of being with another man. She loved her husband, but the thought of him watching her giving another man a blow job began to excite her. Not being able to stop herself, she decided to click onto the video. It featured a woman who looked similar to her. She had blonde, shoulder-length hair, blue eyes, long sexy legs, and a fit body just like Tessa. The only difference between them was that the woman had bigger tits than she did. As the woman was giving the guy a hand job, you could clearly see her wedding ring on her left finger. Occasionally, you would see the husband standing next to the bed as the camera panned around. He was jerking his hard cock.

Tessa now felt herself becoming extremely wet as she watched the short video in front of her. As she looked up at the clock on the wall, she knew her husband Jack would be home in about an hour, she would have time to watch at least another of the short videos still in the browser. Tessa couldn't help but picture herself as the woman giving the blowjob while Jack watched her whole playing with his cock. Out of the blue she saw herself giving hubby's friend Oliver a blow job as he sat there on the sofa with Jack sat on the chair next to them. She was surprised at herself; after having the thought of giving Oliver head, she began to touch herself. She continued to watch while her hand rummaged around inside her panties. When the video ended, she imagined Oliver shooting a large spurt of spunk over her face. As the woman smiled, she blew a kiss to the camera. Again,

Tessa saw herself doing the same to Jack. A plan hatched in her head in her arousal: she was going to see if her husband was serious about his fetish. She texted Jack to tell him she had seen his friend Oliver at the local supermarket. He was going to stop by for a visit this evening if Jack had no objections to it. Jack wrote back a few minutes later to say that was fine by him. Tessa told Jack to make sure he was home before Oliver appeared because she had a birthday present that she needed some help to wrap.

Jack's birthday just happened to be a couple of days away. When Jack texted that he was on his way home, she hadn't even finished herself off while watching the video. She was as horny as hell. Her arousal was overflowing. She knew she was no longer thinking clearly because of it.

"Oh, I think this is a bad idea," Tessa now said to herself over and over.

However, she just couldn't stop herself. She was an evil genius whose plan had already gone too far in her mind to stop now. She texted Oliver and asked if he fancied popping around for a drink and a chat. A minute later, he replied that he would love that, knowing that the chat might be about what to get Jack for his birthday. After shutting down the laptop, Tessa went to her bedroom walk-in wardrobe to decide what she was going to wear this evening. As she looked through her clothes, Tessa chose a short black skirt and a tight fitting cotton t-shirt with three buttons. They ran down the front towards her stiff nipples. She decided to leave the shirt unbuttoned.

Tessa didn't put on either a bra or panties. That made her stiff nipples protrudes through the front of her t-shirt. As she looked at herself in the full-length mirror on the back of her bedroom door admiring herself, there was a knock at the front door. Walking down the stairs, she felt the next four knocks vibrate through her sexy body. Tessa opened the front door to find Oliver on the steps outside the door. His jaw dropped as he looked Tessa up and down, seeing her perky stiff nipples protruding through her t-shirt as she greeted him with a huge smile on her lips.

"Hi Oliver, come on in," Tessa said seductively.

She had caught him ogling her body quite a few times but never said anything about it to him. In fact, she wondered how he hadn't noticed her sexiness before. Maybe he had noticed this time, she thought to herself as she felt her pussy lips getting wet. As Oliver stumbled in the door, which she giggled at, he sat down on the sofa waiting for his friend Jack to come home. Much to his surprise, though, Tessa had followed him. She sat down on the sofa right next to him and pulled her long sexy legs up on the sofa and leaned on his thigh. Her short skirt had now slid up her smooth thighs and he could almost see her pussy. She could see that Oliver was feeling a bit confused as to what was going on.

"Just sit there quietly and wait until Jack gets home," she told Oliver, who seemed relieved to be given the chance to process the situation.

To Tessa's delight, she could see the big bulge in the front of his pants and let out a soft moan. Oliver's crotch pulsed as Tessa moved to barely show off her bare pussy. He looked up at her face to see her staring back at him with a smile on her face. She softly bit her bottom lip and spread her legs ever so slightly. Both their hearts were racing. While Oliver and Tessa shared a silent sexual moment, the front door flew open. They moved to either side of the sofa; Tessa quickly snapped her legs shut and pulled her short skirt down. Jack saw them sitting together on the sofa. He stopped dead in his tracks with the front door still open; it was clear that he was suspicious about what might be going on between them. For a minute or so, the tension in the room could not have been higher. Tessa's heart was beating so hard and fast that it almost popped out of her heaving chest.

"What the hell have I done?" Tessa thought to herself as she stared at her husband Jack who closed the front door behind him and stepped into the middle of the living room. He asked what was going on.

"Let Jack know it was your idea". Oliver now looked at Tessa as if to say:

"Jack, please sit down," Tessa said to her husband, surprised at how calm her own voice sounded.

Her mind was quite the opposite: she was thinking of backing out because Jack's face didn't look pleased. It wasn't an anger look on his face nor was it a happy one. It didn't really look aroused and she couldn't believe just how difficult it was for her to read her own husband's emotions. Jack still stood there like a statue staring at his wife sitting dangerously close to his best friend, Oliver. Having enough of this, she was ready to throw the towel in when Jack took a step towards them.

"Over there!" Tessa now demanded, pointing at the loveseat across the room.

"Shit, where the hell did that spring from?" she thought to herself as if another person was speaking inside her with a confident and dominating voice.

Oliver sat silently and visibly stressed next to Tessa. He looked at Jack in disbelief and now realized that Jack too had no idea what the hell was going on. They had both been friends with each other since third grade and Oliver loved Jack like his own brother. He would never hurt him on purpose. Yet, here he was, sitting beside Jack's wife, Tessa, with a hard-on that was near to bursting out of his pants at the thought of fucking his best friend's wife. Tessa knew she couldn't back out now and just sat there stone-faced. Jack still hadn't moved. After a few seconds, the voice that seemed to be controlling her spoke up once more.

"NOW!" Tessa said impatiently. Finally, Jack slowly walked over to the loveseat and sat on it.

Tessa now had them where she wanted them but wasn't sure what was going to happen. She hadn't been this nervous in her entire life. The room was spinning in her head, yet Jack still didn't look very interested. She knew she should have stopped but her pussy was drenched. It throbbed with so much excitement that she couldn't get herself not to do what happened next. She swore that she could feel an entity grab her by the arm and forcefully move her towards Oliver. She placed her right hand on top of the huge bulge in his jeans as she stared at Jack who just sat there and said nothing: there wasn't any reaction from him.

"With Step One done, it was now time for Step Two," Tessa thought to herself.

She reached over with her left hand and was conscious enough to make sure that she kept her wedding ring visible as she began to unzip Oliver's trousers slowly.

"Jack...I...," Oliver tried to speak to his friend before Tessa interrupted him.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP," Tessa cried out, interrupting him. Oliver's face turned deep crimson as he listened and looked at Tessa.

Tessa now lowered Oliver's zipper and undid the button of his trousers. Then she pulled on the waistband to remove his jeans. Oliver looked over at his best friend wondering if he was going to stop this or not. Jack just sat back in his chair nearly emotionless, or so it seemed to Tessa. Oliver raised his ass so that Tessa could slip off his jeans and underpants. He kept his eyes on Jack, trying to apologise with his eyes as Jack nodded towards him as if to say "I forgive you."

Oliver's cock now popped out of the top of his waistband to hit Tessa's face under her chin. He was bigger than Jack in both length and girth, but not by much in either category. Nevertheless, the sudden growth in both made Oliver look quite impressive. He was also uncut as well, which surprised Tessa. Jack was circumcised and Tessa had never been with a man who hadn't been. Honestly, she wasn't sure how she felt about it but decided to roll with the punches. She looked over at her husband as Oliver's pulsing dick pressed into her chin.

"Should I?" she tantalizingly said to her husband. She began to tickle the tip of Oliver's cockhead with her tongue.

Teasing both men, Tessa felt in complete control. The power was intoxicating to her. Jack sat forward in his chair and began to rub his hands over his face, covering his eyes, Tessa knew this emotion: he was nervous. She almost fell back as Jack made it visible that he was overwhelmed. Tessa thought about stopping briefly but quickly disregarded that idea. Maybe she even liked it more than Jack didn't like it but she hoped that wasn't true. Right now, she didn't care while her pussy was throbbing. She hadn't been this excited in years. Her free will was gone and only her desire remained.

As she opened her mouth, she took Oliver's now huge cock between her lips, closed her eyes, and began moaning loudly.