Cheeky

Story Info
Online chemistry heats up offline.
1.9k words
4.22
4.5k
2
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Long time reader, first time writer. English (UK) spelling. Enjoy!

*************************

'I'll see you tomorrow' I texted Nils.

'Looking forward to it' he responded.

What began as something to do while passing the time waiting for my luggage ended up with me scoring a coffee date with Nils. I was back in Amsterdam, where I lived for a number of years before moving away recently to take up what I had thought would have been my dream job. Unfortunately, grass was not greener once I got to the other side and I was looking for a... distraction before facing good-natured jabs from my friends for moving away.

I turned on my online dating app was soon as I arrived at the airport. After swiping left on a few profiles -- profiles with too many group photos (I'm not playing where's wally), gym selfies, questionable photo choices (blurry photos or ones with a band on their wedding finger) -- Nils' profile piqued my interests. He appeared to be quite good looking but most importantly, his profile showcased his interests in travel, music and the outdoors.

We matched shortly after and started this conversation just... flow. We talked about previous places we've lived in and places that we would love to go back (Italy for him; Japan for me) that he felt familiar, not just someone I started chatting with a few hours ago. I only in town for a few days but didn't want to leave without at least a coffee date.

'Hey, I'm enjoying our chat today. Why don't we take this offline and meet up for coffee?' I proposed.

'I would love that. I could spare sometime tomorrow to meet you for coffee if you're free.' He replied.

*************************

I arrived at the coffee shop the next day and Nils was already there. He stood up when he saw me, raising to his full height and made our 12-inch height difference both pronounced and comical. Even in his casual attire, Nils was handsome -- chiselled features, athletically built and his green eyes conveyed intelligence with a hint of mischief. That same set of eyes briefly glanced down to my 36DD asset and sparkled with interests.

'I'm so looking forward to this coffee date.' I thought to myself

Sometimes online banter can lose its appeal once it goes offline, but it wasn't the case for us. Nils' career in finance has taken him all over the world and working long hours, yet he mentioned of making time for things that are important to him, namely music, travel and family. Conversation started to get slightly racy for a 10am coffee date - good to know that the interests I saw earlier wasn't a figment of my imagination - but Nils apologetically had to cut our coffee date short, as he had to get back to work.

'I had such a great time with you. If you're free later this evening, maybe we can meet up again?' he asked.

A sign of a great date is when a second date is being proposed before the first one end. My schedule was pretty packed but I wanted to see where this goes. We made plans to catch up after he's done with work.

*************************

The bar I suggested was cosy and dark, stocked with Italian liquors that I knew Nils would enjoy. I was early this time, so I sat at the bar with a glass of wine while thinking about the irony that I only met him after I moved away.

A hand touching my elbow jolted me back to reality and I turned around to find Nils standing next to me.

'You look beautiful' he said. I wore a forest green dress with a deep plunge that teasingly glimpse of my purple bra that matches my lipstick and compliments my dark hair.

'I could say the same thing about you' He wore a suit that fits him perfectly. Likely custom made to fit his frame and profession.

We decided to move to a private booth and sat next to each other. Conversation flowed between glasses of negroni and we started getting touchy. I turned slightly so that my boobs pressed gently against his arm.

'You know what I was thinking after our coffee date today?' he asked.

'That we're both really efficient with our time?' I jokingly replied. He admitted that he was on the dating app during a particularly boring global conference call at the same time I was waiting for my luggage on the baggage carousel.

He laughed. 'That'. Then he turned to me 'And what is it like to kiss you.'

'Funny how we have that in common too.' I said teasingly before continuing 'Well, there is only one way to find out' as we both closed the gap between us.

The kiss started soft and I felt his tongue touching my lips. I deepen the kiss by sliding my hand into his hair to pull him closer and gently biting his lip. His hands started exploring me, from my jaw and neck skimming down to my boobs, going lower until he felt the front of my underwear over my dress.

We continued kissing until we were both breathless and pulled away before we started to take off our clothes there and then.

'Your place or mine?' he asked.

'Yours' I said. He paid the bill and took my hand as we left the premise to catch a cab back to his place.

*************************

Nils lived in a duplex in a trendy neighbourhood off a main street. Close to all the action, yet private enough so that he won't be bombarded by the noise. Ever the gentleman, he gave a brief tour of his apartment. Perhaps to give me some time in case I want to back out. He was showing me the kitchen and living room area upstairs when I took his hand and pushed him onto the couch. I pulled my dress up to sit on his lap, where I felt his delicious erection nudging between my legs.

We started kissing. I felt him everywhere -- his hands on my ass and my soft, curvy body pressing into hard body (and harder erection). No longer in public view, we kissed with lips, tongues and occasionally, gently biting each other's lower lips as his hands started alternating between squeezing and smacking my ass.

I looked at him. Seeing eye-to-eye, I could capture all the details that indicated arousal, which most likely mirroring the signs in mine.

Still sitting on his lap, I pulled my dress over my head, leaving me with only my purple bra and matching underwear. He pulled me close to trail kisses along my jaw and I felt his breath against my ear.

'Fuck. You are so hot.' He whispered as he nibbled my ear lobe and moved towards my neck. I felt his hands left my ass to unhook my bra and toss it aside. Now topless, his hands started playing with my boobs while his eyes devoured my reaction to his touch. He then flicked his tongue onto my already hard nipples before sucking them. Hard.

His erection becoming more pronounced and I continued to grind myself onto him. I started unbuttoning his shirt for more skin-to-skin contact and began unzipping his pants. I reached inside and pulled his erection out. He was big... everywhere. It was long and thick, generously proportion to his size. My mouth watered at the sight.

I stood up. Turning around, I slide my underwear down to give him a view of my ass and wet pussy. I heard him groaned appreciatively.

He had one hand holding his erection, while the other skimmed down my belly to the wet centre between my legs. Pushing a finger inside of me before adding another while his thumb rubbing my clit, feeling my juices dripped down his fingers. Holding his shoulders for support, it wasn't long before I reached my climax.

He pulled his fingers from my pussy, looked straight at me and licked his fingers clean.

Fuck. There is no way I'm not showing my appreciation after that show. I kissed him, tasting myself in the process, before working my way down his chest until I'm on my knees. His knees widen in anticipation, I looked up to give him a cheeky smile.

I enjoy the power play with oral sex. Does he have the power because I'm on my knees or do I have the power because he t(h)rusts his sensitive member into my mouth?

I licked the tip, tasting the salty notes of his pre-cum. He liked it when I spit on his dick to make it sloppy. I tried to fit his whole length into my mouth but it wouldn't fit. However he didn't seem to mind as he was holding my head firmly while fucking my mouth and clearly enjoying me massaging his balls.

'I have to be inside of you.' He said, cutting short of my oral administration as he put on a condom before rolling on top and slide himself into me.

It was a tight fit, to the point of being almost uncomfortable, but I was so horny and wet that I wanted more. We both were close, but wanted to spur each other on. He was kissing and sucking more deeply while I whispered very naughty things into his ear and leaving nail marks on his back and ass.

I climaxed for the second time that night and he came shortly after.

He disposed the condom and left me in one the bathrooms so I could clean up. I started feeling anxious of doing the awkward dance of figuring out the time, getting dressed and calling an Uber. Emerging moments later, Nils was waiting for me outside the bathroom with a clean towel.

'Stay?' was all he said. I nodded and he pulled me to his bedroom. Deliciously exhausted, it didn't take us long for us to fall asleep.

I woke up early the next day, slightly confused with my whereabouts before remembering what happened the night before. Nils was still sleeping, so I got to admire his naked form before reluctantly pulling myself out of bed to get dressed.

I wish there would be an encore to last night's events but I had to leave to make it in time for breakfast. I woke Nils up to kiss him goodbye before walking out of his apartment and probably his life.

Nils and I talked on and off during my time in town, but we never found a time to meet up after that night before I headed back home. He mentioned keeping in touch but I wouldn't hold him onto it. The memories of that night were enough for me though I did give him a little cheeky photo of him to remember me by and a naughty promise if he ever visits me.

*************************

Work has been quite intense. Multiple deadlines just before I scheduled to go on leave next week with plenty of late nights in between. Despite the long week ahead, my mind sometimes wanders back to that weekend in Amsterdam and I find myself smiling at that delicious memory.

My phone buzzed to notify an incoming text message just as I was about to jump into a meeting. 'I'll check it later.' I said to myself.

It was closer towards dinnertime by the time I get to check my phone again, realising that I haven't responded to any of my messages today.

Scrolling through my messages, one in particular jumped out at me.

'I plan to collect on your naughty promise next week (if you're free).' It reads.

It was from Nils. He's coming.

*************************