Cheeky Pt. 02

Story Info
Holiday fling continues after the holiday is over.
1k words
4.29
2.7k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Second chapter of a holiday fling, which is now a post-holiday fling. Feedback appreciated. English (UK) spelling. Enjoy.

*****************************************************

He's here.

Nils texted to let me know that he has landed and making his way to our meeting point at central station. Nils had said that he wanted to see me again but I thought it was what everyone would say after a holiday fling.

He surprised me by following through and booked a trip to see me this weekend. His messages has seamlessly integrated into my daily routine. Conversations about work peppered with explicit fantasies of what he would like to do to me when we meet again.

My mind wandered to a particular incident a few days ago. We were face timing and I accidentally spilled some wine on my chest after laughing at what he had just said. Dabbing the spill off my chest, I heard him quietly muttered that he would lick that off. I looked up at my screen not sure if I heard him correctly, but I could see that he was slightly distracted and staring intently at my chest.

Decided to have fun with him, I touched some of the wine, looking straight into the screen and sucked my thumb. I heard him groan and feeling rather pleased with myself.

"Do that again but this time, take your top off." I heard him say, must clearer this time. With my airpods on, it was as if he was whispering those naughty words into my ear.

"You'll have to do it too." I said. He didn't hesitate -- pulled his shirt off to show me his torso. It was my turn to groan -- his body was lean but muscular and his sweat pants hanging low so I could see a glimpse of the deep v-shaped cut in his lower abs and the outline of his dick starting to appear more pronounced. He had told me that he works out almost every day and it shows.

"I guess I'll have to put this in the wash anyway." I teased as I started to unbutton my pyjama top. He murmured encouragingly as all the buttons started to become undone. He had a glimpse of my bra -- it was the same one that I wore where we met -- and smiled knowingly.

"You're wearing the same bra you wore that night in Amsterdam. As much I like that bra, I prefer you out of it."

I turned around so that my back is facing the phone and undo my bra. I teased him by pulling my pyjama shorts down while swaying my hips to the beat of the background music.

"Turn around" he requested.

"Or else? You'll smack my ass? Yes please." I then proceeded to smack my ass hard, knowing that the butt jiggle would turn him on even more.

I chuckled as I heard him swear. Covering my boobs with my hands, I turned around and stopped in my tracks.

On screen, Nils' sweatpants now pulled down low and his hand stroking his dick. I licked my lips, wishing to be there instead of having less than 6 inches of screen to ogle at his glorious physique.

"See how hard I am for you? Your boobs are amazing -- so big and so responsive to my touch. I want to watch you play with your boobs. Tell me what you want me to do to you if I'm there."

Flashbacks of that night in Amsterdam replayed in my mind and I can feel my cheeks heating up. I started stroking my nipples, making them hard against my thumb. I told him that I want him to tease my nipples with his tongue, gently nip with his teeth before sucking them hard.

"I want to do that so bad. Are you wet for me?" he asked even though we both know the answer to that question. I put my hand inside my underwear, feeling the wetness engulfing my fingers and nodded.

"Show me how you like to touch yourself."

I pulled my underwear down and spread my legs. Hooking on leg over one side of the sofa, I felt exposed, yet I wasn't shy to show this man the effect he had on my body. I began stroking my clit as I noticed that his hand stroking himself faster.

"If you're here," he said "we're not going to do this slow" then proceeded to tell me that he wants to bury his face in my pussy so that I'll come on his face before flipping me over onto my hand and knees and enter from behind.

The image was so vivid in my head as one hand playing with my clit and the other pinching my nipple. "I'm close" I said and told him that I want him to come in my mouth so I could taste both of our juices mingling together.

He watched me come on screen before his seed spurting out onto his torso.

I'm picturing myself licking every drop while I recover and clean myself up. What is it about this man that makes me lose my inhibitions? If this is a preview of what's to come -- I can hardly wait until he arrives.

*****************************************************

"Enjoy your weekend." I said to my colleagues as I make my way to central station to meet Nils. He's never been here before and as much as I'm eager to show him the sites, I'm more eager to show him the four walls of my apartment.

I spent 10 minutes walking in the station looking for him. In my haste to see him, I didn't specify where we should meet. I received his message saying that he's waiting for me at the main hall. I've walked past the main hall to get to the airport train arrival, thinking that he might have been waiting for me there.

I turned back to look for him at the main hall, rushing to get there quickly. I got there slightly out of breath and started to look around for a familiar face when I saw him standing against a railing with an overnight bag.

Our eyes locked into each other at the same time, metres away from one another. I'll never forget the look on his face, probably mirroring the same look on my face.

He's here.