All Comments on 'Cheer'

by Cumpants720

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good first story

The build-up was exquisite but man all those sexy cheerleaders and no actual sex? My imagination was going somewhere else entirely ;)

You need an editor though. "Summersaults" = "somersaults", "he moved passed her" = "he moved past her", all easily fixed. I also found it unlikely that a guy who's been around cheerleaders his whole life didn't see under a cheer skirt until he was 18.

But for a first story, very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good first story

Your first story was pretty good. There was a great buildup, and a relatively decent payoff. But it was an anti-climax, so to speak. Perhaps the cheerleading squad can now begin to feminize him?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awww man!!!

I was hoping for some back of the bus 🚌 hanky panky 4some's. It was great though.

Cumpants720Cumpants720over 6 years agoAuthor
Cum Pants

I should warn everybody to not expect too much straight sex in my stories. My name is cumpants720 after all.

Also thank you to everyone giving feed back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This is amazing

Please write more this story is perfect. Makes me orgasm every time

beanburner69beanburner69about 6 years ago
very good

first story? very good I hope there's more to cum. Don't leave us hanging on this one. Being tormented by cheerleaders as a kid I love it when someone gets even or one up on them. I'm seventy and you just don't forget something like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
If you intend to write any more, here's a few Tips

1) Get some advice on how to write.

2) Get someone to Proof Read for you since you obviously are unable to do it yourself.

3) Get someone to act as Editor to whip your scribblings into something that makes sense.

nudedude03nudedude03about 6 years ago
Liked it!

Your story was very entertaining and erotic. The only thing I might have done differently would be as the coach is falling, after the first squirt of cum in his sweat pants, the coach falls into him and drags his pants down to his ankles and he shoots several times so everyone can see his dick and the cum squirt out of it.(just writing that made me cum.....oops)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
in lunch line when i was 15

i slammed it in the ass of a senior high cheerleader. it went inside her. i remember the wet heat and her young ass smell. our lunch line would expand and contract. she was so tight

LuxriLuxrialmost 5 years ago
Sequel?

I wouldn't mind a continuation of some kind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don’t know why these comments are so negative. As someone who loves guys trying to hold it & cumming in their pants this def hit the spot for me :p thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous